How do you guys afford vidya?

how do you guys afford vidya?

Attached: 35d.jpg (631x595, 41K)

By not having a shitty job.

cause i have a job.
or piracy

This.

Get a good job and sell shit you don't need.

Buy them when they are on sale

Attached: 23635516.jpg (1440x1440, 863K)

I don't pay for single player games anymore.

It's easy when modern gaming means nothing to you. I can't even recall the last time I bought a new game on release.

All in all, fuck video games.

>paying for vidya
Normalfags subsidize the big companies now user, what are you doing?

based retard

I leech of my parents and student loan

>have a job
>pay all bills first
>limit myself to one 60$ game monthly
>buy most games on sale
it's not that hard, don't be a dumbass with your money

Attached: GothCard.jpg (1920x1072, 230K)

i am a dishwasher at a college and make 9.50 an hour, sharing rent with one person. I STILL can afford vidya. try to just not be a retard

Born to well off parents, mindlessly followed the private education system until uni, now have a comfy job in marketing with companies that throw absurd amounts of money at our bosses so they give us a lot of bonuses.

Why do people who work fast food or retail always want pity points
Get a real fucking job

What is considered a good job these days.

>Just be born rich
Yeah that checks out.

Construction

you dont have money for video games you poor piece of shit just kill yourself

I work at a cozy paint store that gets almost no customers and collect $16 dollars an hour while i sit in a warm little office and play vidya

Attached: 1562259809644.gif (240x180, 377K)

Being a neet and getting autism bucks according to Yea Forums

An office job that pays at least 6 figures.

t. EA shill

Anything that you don't hate.

6 figures a year.

Be born rich or help us all to topple this shitty system we are currently live in.

Buy hardware, pirate software, ignore merch.

I make about $70k/year and have relatively low costs of living, and vidya is a pretty affordable hobby.

I recognize that I'm fortunate to be doing well, and I hope that fortune will smile upon you, user, so that you too may have a job you enjoy that affords you both the money and time to enjoy your hobbies.

Disability money & being a carer for my mum. Always have enough for a new release

Having a job combined with not buying anything at launch and playing stuff that I can keep coming back to months from when I bought it.

How does the business survive if you barely get any customers?

1) Don’t buy triple A garbage
2) don’t dump every game you buy after playing it for a week
If you’re not getting at least an hour out of every unit of currency you spend, you’re doing it wrong.

i dont

Attached: 1556044348505.png (633x874, 64K)

Pretty much. If I had to actually work until I was like 22 I might have been fucked because I'm a lazy jackass.

Nah, fuck EA, they're not getting any of my money.

NEETbux, piracy and waiting a generation before buying consoles and games.

Attached: zl6yht.jpg (871x653, 88K)

>Have a good paying job,
>Buys prebuilt $2k PC. YEARLY.
>Only plays indie games.

Stop playing AAA trash. That's my only advice to poorfags.

Attached: elevated tastes.jpg (640x480, 34K)

There are lots of decent jobs if you just go through tech schools. Pharmacy, radiology techs, dental assistant, technician in something specific like fixing fridges or some shit.

You can get decent pay just by going through some 2 year program. Or you can go 50,000 in debt getting some generalized bachelor's degree in business which still puts you in line with hundreds of millions of competitors.

Those are real jobs. Anyone who complains about them in that tone would be reduced to a simpering mess within days if they had to deal with the shit your average retail or fast food worker deals with.

Why are you stuck making 9.50 as a dishwasher when most retailers (walmart, target, costco, etc.) Hire at around 13 minimum

My family is rich

>Pirate PC games
>only buy online games and console exclusives
there you go

I get paid way more than I need to mostly sit around and occasionally go on trouble calls.
>tfw don't even know what to spend my money on

i have a flexible job that allows me to work whenever I please.
So I'll work a bunch of days in a row, and then when I want want to do something else with my time I just don't work.

lmao not in my state bud. these fuckers in mardi gras land do not pay that shit. mainly because they can get cheap labor from uni students and high school students

By not having a gf haha..

Attached: A2ED1EBA-5DC7-4F1C-A5DE-6C9CD6BDB83D.png (590x350, 179K)

I have a job and pirate everything. Money should be spent on things that you can touch and feel in your hands not 0s and 1s.

Attached: The_Pirate_King.jpg (632x642, 107K)

I live in Finland
No need to work

And I'm not recommending shit like ITT tech, carrington, etc. Those are overpriced scams with worse educations than a fucking community college that educates better at less than 5% of the cost.

Reduce frivolous spending everywhere else. Eating habits is a big BIG one. Do not go to restaurants, do not order delivery or takeout. Cook at home and learn how to make oatmeal, eggs, rice and beans and the like good (hint: go to the dollar store and load up on spices)

i assume we're just a tax write off. we're a chain of a gigantic fortune 500 company.

I work as a Firefighter/emt. Work 24 hour shifts then have 48 hours off to be a piece of shit and play vidya. Normies treat me with respect and “thank me for my service.” Little do they know I’m actually secretly a neckbeard.

Attached: 5CAB2057-2E89-4855-A442-8299F839EA70.jpg (800x692, 79K)

well the average person on Yea Forums seems to make at least 100 000$/year on some office job where they do their work in 2 hours and then spend the rest 6 playing video games on their work computer, so probably something better than that
being a CEO on some larger company, perhaps?

we must have the same job

2K yearly for prebuilts? That's kinda overkill man. There's nothing coming out that is that graphically demanding to need that unless the machines you're buying are alienware tier where you're paying for the branding and not the parts.

But you had enough for a PC?

Same but with law school.
Corporate law is the best for bonuses. The company gets commission on any overhead and about half of it goes to the people who actually worked on it.

I guess thats the trade off for the ridiculous price of renting in my state.

Depends on the area you live in. I love in smaller city with a lower cost of living. My first job out of college I’m making about 35k after tax and I’m doing just fine. Nice 2 bedroom apartment is around $1200, tax return is my vacation fund, small bonuses at work =2,200 a year extra as well. I’m able to save at least $330 a month for long term savings and $200 a month for fun money after I pay bills, rent, gas, insurance, clothes, going out to eat money, etc..

my parents give me $300 monthly for housing, rent, food and other shit like that. little did they know that my rent is actually paid by the uni themselves since i'm one of the top students, so i just use the extra money i get sent to buy other shit for myself

Attached: 1561762402061.jpg (640x640, 30K)

Piracy, despite having a job. I don't like throwing away money.
I test them and if i get hooked i buy. I don't wait til i finished it. So far i bought
>divinitiy original sin 2
>atom RPG
>Elex
>Greedfall soon, can't decide yet
>hobo tough life

The hobo game got me hooked more than i expected. It's also comfy to build your shelter.

Attached: Hobo-Tough-Life-Wallpaper-1080p.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

>Want money for vidya
>Get job
>no time for vidya

Attached: 1432243287082.png (464x485, 18K)

PIRACY.

Attached: sc.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

>Work a part time job and go to Uni Full time
>Still have time for vidya

Attached: 1543454968233.png (700x483, 262K)

yeah our rent is not bad. i live in a rural area with 880 rent. its a quiet life that I yoshikage kira can truly enjoy yelling slurs online without anyone hearing me

I have reached the point in life where money is used to bring amusement, regardless of how little amusement it brings or how much it costs.

Attached: handful of yen.jpg (1024x1152, 475K)

desu I like to just build a new $10k PC every five years or so, I like the experience of unboxing all the crisp high end parts and putting it all together, and experiencing the performance leap.

>he works more than 40 hours a week
>he works on weekends

Attached: 88C4671A-D187-447C-9E4A-DFAB70FF30FD.jpg (720x757, 51K)

A good job is generally one where an hour of effort creates more than an hour of value for other people

Think about it like this. You make a burger. It takes something like ten minutes. One person gets that burger. They give you maybe a dollar 20 for that burger. Every time you want a dollar 20, you have to make another burger. That's not a good job
Now look at something like a web dev job. You make a feature for your website. It takes you maybe 10 hours total. A million people instantly have access to that feature. How much value did you generate? It's hard to even begin to measure. Look at payment processors. They take literally pocket lint for each individual payment, but the fact that billions of people use them makes them some of the richest companies in the world. THAT is the kind of shit that makes a job good, scaling.

>40 hour workweek
>7 weeks paid vacation per year
>almost bottom of the barrel wagecuck job
feels good to be first worlder

And here you are on Yea Forums just like the rest of us, some people post from >100 dollar machines and others post from

YARR HARR
FIDDLEY DEE

I sell drugs to retarded nigglets on their way to school

My actual job? I’m an RN

Attached: 2AA9D6A6-0F76-4BD9-8020-6FEB4E9694EC.jpg (500x500, 116K)

There's only one game worth playing. Dota 2. And it's free.

Dont be such a crybaby, wagecuck jobs are piss easy and that's why the pay is shit

Janitor at a state university. Fatastic benefits, decent pay, and I only actually work like half my shift and when I am working it's the easiest job I've had

I make about 120K a year, so I can buy whatever the fuck I want to buy?

>7 weeks paid vacation per year
They offer nearly 1/7 of the year as paid vacation? I'm calling BS on that, I've never seen a company be that generous

High school drop out here. I got a job in data structures and database management. Work an easy 40 hours a week, get to work from home and make a clean 60k. And I like in the south east where cost of living is super low so that 60k goes a long way

Though I save most of my money. Who knows how long I'll have it easy so I figured I should save while I can

t. retard who lives in a basement on neetbux
dude i have been to fastfood places and see how shit boomers treat employees.

No, user decides what you buy

does anyone on Yea Forums work in the games industry?

everyone

Top tier post

>WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH BOSSMAN TOLD ME THAT I CANT CRY AT WORK WAHHHHHHH F-F-FUCKING BOOMERS

Why would someone just go and tell lies on the internet though

Ain't nodody belly gon get filled with this nerdy ass website sucker shit tho. So how can it have more value than literal food. Just some FOOD for thought.

4 weeks summer vacation
1 week winter vacation
since i do shift work im also getting ~21 minutes of vacation time per work day, which is slightly over 2 weeks in a year

Interesting.

Attached: 1568106085298.png (319x317, 255K)

Attached: guybrush-threepwood-20-bucks-for-a-computer-game[1].jpg (720x405, 101K)

Whatever makes you feel better, wagie

How did you get past the work history/education requirement barrier? Did you just happen to know the right person?

calm down their young man. just because you are too young to have empathy does not mean i can't when a 60 year old man apes out and tries to steal others food at popeyes

I only buy one or two full priced games a year
Otherwise I only buy games that came out 2+ years ago or are small titles

Why the fuck do people care about working weekends. I mean, I guess I get why normies with social lives want weekends off, but neets on Yea Forums should love weekends. If you just mention during an interview that you don't mind working weekends, you probably jump up straight to the top of their list. Little traffic, you get weekdays off to do errands, and you don't have to deal with most of the normie coworkers who are mostly middle aged old ladies who are completely humorless and just talk about their kids.

100% true buddy. Sorry you wasted time and money on college (unless you did something actually important like medical or law or hard sciences)

>no time for vidya because of work
>watch people play vidya while at work
At least I can play all the video games I want once I retire... right?

Attached: gimme a HUH man.png (500x500, 250K)

Ex fucking dee i'd love to see your fat ass constantly taking orders and moving around 8+ hours a day with only one or two 10 minute breaks (which your boss will have you check out of early since it's busy and they need you)

Fast food is fucking wagebait memes because it's busting ass for shit pay, not because it's easygoing. But hey if you ever wanted to see grown-ass fucking adults throw a tantrum in public about 75 cents for cheese then have fun

Fast food and retail are such fucking IRL noob traps, anyone reading this, get a security or night clerk (like at a hotel) job instead

i live with my parents and make 200/wk minimum and thats usually enough, my only expenses are travel

>take GED
>Get shitty fast food management job for 3 years
>have charity events through work under my belt
>teach myself basic SQL, js and java on my free time
>show up to interview, pass a competency test and make a low ball salary offer
>get job
>do well and get promoted

Like that

Does that mean being a teacher is considered good?

Attached: 1544749739910.jpg (850x1032, 42K)

I stand around looking like an idiot for 6 hours a day in a family business and then wait for sales on shit i want
Scrooge lifestyle

I got a shitty unemployable computer science degree. Even with an internship and thesis project nobody wants me. Id need a phd to work in the field my thesis was in.

I have no job and just NEET it up whole never being able to play new games.

On some level i know i need to go back for more skills and get some two year degree from a CC. On another level i cant stomach more schooling anymore

Attached: tumblr_po2r8kVKcT1qjcn6v_500.jpg (423x678, 61K)

I never thought much of it but I've been following this adage pretty faithfully adjusted for inflation ever since I played that game. I also haven't played many Nintendo games.

I inherited my dad's business. Shit basically runs itself, I work 10h/week. One day I'm gonna get the house as well.

Attached: wnPa8yf.png (1024x1097, 602K)

I'mma brainlet so I'll never get a well paying job. Best thing I can get is some admin shit like data entry.

Attached: 1565465841352.gif (500x500, 405K)

Patient gaming. I buy games on sale at 50-90% off. The monetary cost is next to nothing, compared to the time cost of playing games.

I want to quit so bad today

Im sick of wasting 40 hours a week in a windowless office living for the weekend

My job is easy and pays okay but this life is just fucking miserable

Sentimentally, yes. Monetarily, no, especially if you're not walter white tier into the thing you teach

what was the field? why dont you just do non-specialized CS stuff?

>Have gf
>Can still buy all the vidya I desire
Pathetic

i thought it was impossible to be jobless in tech

-Knowing people helps a lot, but on Yea Forums that's not likely.
-Exaggerate your past experience. Even if all you've done is school, lie and say you did a work study relevant to your job. If you are in some sales position, say you've done projects related to sales position, increasing sales, etc. They can't prove you wrong there.
-Like I said earlier, even in upper tier jobs, if your job is open on the weekend, mention during the interview that you are willing to work weekends. Neets with no social lives need to play this card hard, there are plenty of normies who hate working weekends and are probably waiting for their shift to get filled by you. There are tons of managers who hate having to deal with whiny employees who constantly call out on weekends because of their brats. You will stand out if you volunteer to work weekends, and if you hate weekends, then quit or change shifts after a year. You'll have experience to find another job, or you can play the seniority card to change shifts once openings appear.

>tfw I see stuff like I save 300$ a month
>meanwhile I work blue collar, live at mommys basement, earn 6k and save 4.5k a month
>over 100k on bank
>40k car

All my friends who live alone are literally fucking poor

Attached: 1479214637253.png (500x720, 148K)

vidya is free

Attached: 1550795393676.gif (750x545, 333K)

how many hours of sleep do you guys get before work?
neets too cause why not

Accounting I make 4K monthly and I just started this job

To sane people it should be

At the high end of teaching, I don't think anyone could say a STEM professor has a bad job, either. Especially since they tend to have incredibly scalable side projects to teaching, like patents for more efficient machinery or something, which can easily save those who license them millions

>Shit basically runs itself

Shit never runs itself

Thanks user, I do actually have job experience, but ended up in an area where everyone wants a degree and I don't have one. So I'm pretty much just fucked.

b-but you're like.... not independent!!!! loser move out haha!!!

movefags are the biggest cope-rs

Cryptography. Also i cant. Nobody wants me across the board.

I couldnt even get a job at the mcdonalds, dollar store or Target even when they were hiring.

i'm sure he meant all the other employees do the work and people hate him for being a layabout

7-9, depends on the shift i do
for example, i go to bed 6:30 am in night shift weeks and can sleep until 2 pm when i automatically wake up and cannot sleep anymore

my sleep is shit but on the days i work i force myself to get in bed 9 hours before alarm and attempt to sleep by 8 hours before alarm, taking melatonin to maximize my chances. I still occasionally have those nights where for some reason i get literally zero sleep though

>can easily afford to legally purchase all the games, movies, music, and books I want
>even the old, out of print stuff that's like hundreds of dollars now
>pirate everything anyways

Attached: 1554019757868.png (976x658, 272K)

>Nobody wants a crypto graduate
This is why we have yearly password leaks where it turns out they were stored in plain text

>have a YT channel
>get free games from publishers
I still buy games with the money I get from ad revenue, but I get more codes these days than games I have to buy. I only have 30k subscribers so it's pretty easy to do, just sign up to keymailer or directly email publishers and ask for review codes and 8/10 times they'll give you one

Accounting will be the first job to get automated.

whats your channel like? comedy or just playthrough? I've been thinking about doing something like that just to see if its fun

go into IT dude. almost everyone in that field, even people who get degrees that specialize in IT, starts out doing low tier stuff like helpdesk anyways.

Based

I've been playing GMod and emulators for the last 6 years because I can't afford vidya.

thats stress

I still can't decide if I want ot be a 3d artist, web designer or just find work in an office. It's so hard.

this but mainly I can't be bothered to type in my card number, I'd rather just click a magnet link once.

I dont know anything about IT

maybe, i have a really easy going life besides nogf but i've never actually considered myself stressed, i might have to look into it

I rent a house my mom owns for super cheap. I'll live here until I can almost pay cash for a house. Debt free and not paying interest is the way to be

I got hired for a shitty desktop support IT job out of high school, no degree. I didn't know anything about anything but it's not hard, as long as you know how to plug in a monitor and shit.

It's a longplay request channel, so people will message with a game they want posted and I'll play it in full and upload it

>I rent a house my mom owns
richfag

you will die when your parents go
at least you won't reproduce and have worthless progeny that will strain society again

Attached: youre_brown.jpg (520x518, 25K)

>worthless progeny that will strain society
Meanwhile, Tyronne is having 4 kids and not taking care of any of them

Multiple years have passed and I always ignored the term "gacha"
I have no idea what it means.
I recently found out that many loli shit is on gacha games
What the fuck is gacha and what is the best to consume lolis

Attached: Made.in.Abyss.full.2126764.png (720x900, 1.42M)

t. seething 1 cubic meter apartment renter
dont you have a landlord boot to lick?

I wish I never quit doing art back in high school. I could be making mad dosh drawing some faggots half wolf half dragon half unicron futa lardo OC.

you don't have to. like I said, most people start out doing basic shit like helpdesk. if you're good with troubleshooting computer problems, you're good enough to get an entry level IT job.

By wageslaving at Timmies where we get Tip on top of the minimum wage

Those kinds of it jobs arent here. They want certs and make you do tech demanding things while paying you nothing

It's not a great house, and she's not losing money as my roommates and I cover the mortgage. And the cost of the house massively went up since she bought. I do admit, I'm lucky to have such a supportive mom though, but she absolutely didn't pay my way thorugh my degree or anything.

effortless transport 5 working days per week normal office working hours and you can actually learn something at work feels fun

Most likely if someone ask if you don't mind working weekends what they mean is working weekends and your normal weekdays.

I cant speak for fast food, but retail is a little slower and full on retarded.
The managers are mostly stupid minus a few, the colleagues are even dumber, and expect to have unrealistic expectations and do the impossible.
Not to mention the customers look down on you and think you're a literal retard and get mad over nothing

Ah I’ve knew a burger shop like that.
Multi-millionaire husband owned it
Wife ran it
Barely ever had anyone there because she charged 30$ for a hamburger but since she liked me I got 5 stack monster burgers and a 40 ounce milkshake for 8$

Literally was my happy place for like 2 years before I moved

that's probably because you're trying to find jobs working for a business, not for a contracting company that contracts with those businesses.

where do you live? a CS degree will get you some interviews, not as many as if you had certs, but it counts for something.

I hate work. It's soul crushing. On the plus side, having to work makes me apathetic and joyless, so even though I do have money to spend, I hardly buy any games anymore or do anything with it that I used to enjoy, really.

No. Ive literally been hung up on for saying i have a cs degree but no it certs. By contracting companies.

ICU?

what job?

Depends what you do, all the jobs are exhausting but i guesswhat matters miost is if you like what you're doing and if it has legitimate value like actually helping people , that sort of thing.

Isn’t that 35.62 according to inflation?

Fuck off roleplayer

just more blacked porn for us with jobs and money to enjoy

Teach your how to draw and brighten up your own world then

>If you enjoy your job youll never work a day in your life

This is some kind of boomer coping mechanism, I cant imagine a job I wouldn't hate

this is the kind of thing people say when their job involves no actual work

Eh, I believe it. I got a degree specializing in embedded software development, which is kind of niche, but not as niche as cryptography, and it was took a while to get my first job compared to people who went into subfields of tech that are bigger, like web or app development.

24 hour shifts? Regularly? What the fuck. And your awake for those 24 hours?

Imagine unironically caring enough to show your arm every time you post. Imagine not actually being this guy and saving this stupid image to your computer. Imagine thinking anyone cares you're a brown weeb, as if that's something unusual.

Attached: 1487568308927.jpg (1212x1361, 678K)

You’d think that but with the infinite retardation of literally everyone and machines I’ll be happily employed

Office job with hardly any downtime ever, which on the one hand is a good thing as days are going by fast. On the other hand, it kind of burns you out, equally as fast desu.

Wagecucking for $12 an hour.

I very rarely buy new games or buy games at all. Been digging into the Saturns library by burning CD-Rs.

I have Death Stranding and the Switch release of ESP Ra.De preordered.

>Saturns library
Finally somebody heterosexual on Yea Forums.

You know what, I'd consider doing that too if I could. I do normal office work, if I could do 1 24 hour shift and 1 16 hour shift a week and have the rest of it off I'd really think about it. I do file closing so I could literally do my job at 3 am or 3pm and it wouldn't make a difference

t:

Attached: 1560949732421.png (1589x811, 1.88M)

I make a measly $50k a year and live with my parents who don’t make me pay for rent or food. I also have no social life. Basically I’m rich

Attached: FE3D644D-AA16-45D4-8A07-FBF5EE8839A7.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

NeetBucks baby

I work in security at a bank, overseeing shit. Basically I get paid to play vidya, and I get paid to sleep.

pay taxes

live with parents, saved several K when i was working, now I spend about 100$ a month on games while im doing college. no social life though, i imagine that would be a lot more expensive then buying a couple RPGs to no life every month

I work as a teaching assistant in a primary school. It's my dream job, I work 25 hours a week, get 13 weeks paid vacation a year, and I'm still too tired to play games once I get home from work.

I only pay £500 all in for rent/bills, so the rest goes on games

Black weebs crack me up, I never expect it.
>What'd you do this weekend.
>AWW WE PLAYIN SAWN VOLTEX UP ERE DAT ROUND 1 NIGGA

Attached: 3.jpg (394x725, 116K)

Reminder that if you got a degree, then went several years without working then your degree is now worthless and youre practically unhireable

soooo what do you say all to those chicks you pick up at bar?
"uhhh can we go to your place, my parents are at home?"
LMAO

I do. I pay 12% federal income tax and 13% state income tax
It’s highway robbery

I stopped drinking to pursue the /fit/lit/v/ life

pay more

I have a job and don't buy every single release

I unironically make a lot of money.

Give it back jamal

radiology will be obsolete soon though

>going to a bar
you reek of desperation

can you paypal me some?

I never said that, besides
>I cant imagine a job I wouldn't hate
is definetly the best way to approach a job if you want to feel fucking miserable about it, welcome to reality user. I know working sucks but it's called contributing to society
Also some jobs can have actual value outside of making a company money, i'm not saying that they're the most fun place on the planet but you can still take some satisfaction in doing certain things if you like them

No
I would pay none if I could, but prison isn’t for me

idk how exactly but my mother in law was some math tutor specialist and made fucking bank on the side while being a middle school teacher

LMAO at this faggoty nigger, thinking my cracker ass looks like him. LOLOLOL

Attached: 1520908339485.jpg (816x1056, 523K)

>tfw on my way to getting my pilots licence
Is it even worth it?

im baiting, im 25 yo khv incel and my hometown has 1 bar which i havent visited since i was 20

Six figure salary.
Videogames is a cheap hobby compared to guns and aircraft.

Ive done both

But retail is still gay because there is no such thing as downtime. In security, as long as nothing's happening, you can do whatever, watch netflix or something

4 usually, maybe 6 with melatonin. usually less when i drink oddly

Job

I'm a systems analyst. I work from home.

No offence but the IRS don't give a fuck about you, they're after the big fish, the wesley snipes, somebody making $50k a year isn't even a blip on their radar

>the robots are going to take over the jobs!

Not for xray, where I work. Radiologists may be in trouble on the reading side of things, but they'll still have jobs doing procedures. If patients can cooperate I can see automation burning out CT/MRI (with some light supervision) but people aren't going to trust injured patients with xray robots. Even all of this is theoretical and has at least 20 years before it starts happening.

PC, piratechad, buy only online heavy games.

No

Most of the best vidya is $20 or cheaper
I maybe buy a $60 once a year.

Cryptography is actual applied math.
"Embedded software" is electrical engineering without having to know anything about electrical engineering (because the ee's wrote the libraries in the first place).

Unironically because I bought bitcoin and ethereum in 2016. I don't have to work another day in my life now. It's not too late for you though, you can still buy LINK.

Creative jobs like acting and art are usually what they refer to but if you're legit in those fields they pay fuckhuge golden dragon stacks so that certainly helps

share the wealth

Attached: 5c6d8a2b2628987185510d26-750-375.jpg (750x375, 42K)

i'm seriously ill and live in germany
so i'm basically retired in my early 30s and have all day to spend money on shit

thats all there is about it

How does one become a systems analyst?

>sit around
>chat with coworkers
>occasionally go outside to do some work but it happens so rarely that you never get tired of it and it always retains that feeling of fun and novelty
>occasionally deal with software fuckups but it's rare enough that it tends to be more like solving a puzzle than work
It actually is true, there are jobs out there that don't feel like work but you need the skills and specialization to be able to get away with it.

Like what
Any job thst wouldn't be miserable for me i either missed the train for or never had a chance to begin with.

The only thing is torture and agony for the rest of my life. I want to breakdown sobbing everyday after work.

Go to yemen

/thread

Games so damn cheap to get, you habe to be doing something wrong

Started out with low tier jobs, then got a tech support position at a small software company. Worked up from there by being the go-to-guy for lots of shit. I have a B.S. in I.T.

Did you cash out, or are you hoping that stays valuable forever?

I've had two jobs I liked. Working at the arcade when I was in college and working government IT before we got (((downsized))).

I work a shit wagecuck job I want to die at now but I'm hoping that's not permanent. There are good jobs.

Ever since I got my job and stopped being a NEET, I legitimately have not played any of my games in my Steam Library (or my Xbox 360 which I still used to play on). If I'm lucky, I play a mobile game and that's pretty much it.
I've now relegated myself to playing on "NationStates.net" to fulfill my roleplay autism

Attached: 1568176361507.jpg (395x584, 93K)

with a bunch of imagination, literally, the shit those guys pull is some cryptic shit that actually works somehow

Quantitative analyst

I work in software as a tech lead.
I get paid a ton to solve hard technical problems at a billion dollar company. I'm being paid to work from home right now, I'm typing his from the toilet. Get good and it all gets easy.

If you have a Switch and don't give a fuck about going online just hack it.

i almost never buy games on release. usually a few months later when the price drops.

the point is one is niche and one is highly niche, and it isn't that crazy for someone with a CS degree focused on a highly niche subject to have trouble finding a job.

This. It's mostly time wastey open world shit nowadays. I have such a huge backlog, I can easily kill 2 years playing old games then all of the open world shit coming out now will be 10 dollars, and those games are SUPPOSED to last you at least a month

I work as a manager in medical devices. my job is to unironically assign work while pretending to work.

Wish i had more black weeb/nerd friends. I dont know why i can be non-autistic, have a job and gf and still be massively into vidya and anime and shit but some of my alabaster acquaintances seem to find that fucking impossible

Boyfriend buys them for me with the money he makes from his stream and YouTube channel.

Attached: 1563590398905.jpg (540x840, 62K)

I don't.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Recently I've been waking up after 7 hours on the dot for some reason. I think I programmed my body to wake up at that time no matter what day it is because of work, even on my days off

>The only thing is torture and agony for the rest of my life. I want to breakdown sobbing everyday after work.
That is because you are in a completely destructing environment, what you need first is immediately quit whatever job you have right now, because obviously from what you're describing, it sounds like fucking hell.
Once this shit is behind you, you need to rethink your situation:wWhat can you do vs what you want to do, you need to set realistic expectations and start working from there. This shit can take time but it is necessary to avoid sprialing down those fucked up thoughts
Your sanity/health is never worth a job.

and you have the nerve to take BBC behind his back

Warehousing can be nice, at least compared to food service/retail

slut

neet for 7 years now

Attached: qbittorrent-logo.png (314x298, 44K)

eww a gay

You mean you cant afford it anymore

You're no incel, you're a victim of circumstances, and in my books, you're a KING

having a non minimum wage job.

but honestly i just pirate shit anyway. buying vidya is for idiots.

This. I'm not one to fully endorse piracy and gloat about it, but I consider switch piracy justice for shitting on wii u customers. Switch is mostly overpriced ports anyways.

4 to 6 hours. I really should sleep at 10pm but I'm too busy shitposting and watching cat videos to care about my health.

>Literal life savings on PC
>Pocket change for games

I have no dreams anymore.

You can basically do some big shit when it comes to education. I knew some that started small as teachers, learnt a lot more, got done with different exams that would further them in their position as a teacher and before you knew it they ended up being both a teacher and then having a spot in the Inspectorate as well, basically going around the county or even the country at different schools to inspect the staff there, how the lower tier teachers were doing and all that. Everyone feared them, everyone respected them and their income was actually pretty good as well to the point they managed to afford having 2 houses in different places at the same time.

Attached: 1547674550423.gif (540x360, 289K)

I have the opposite problem breh
>tfw more mo eye than I know what to do with but no time for vidya.

>haha bruh I'm adult time to put down the controller happy wife happy life :)

pirate

scum.

The real thing killing me is having no time for vidya because Im in transit 4 hours a day getting to and coming home from work. Will probably quit the first chance I get offered a job that's closer to home

You dont play or expend in vidya until you make your life.
I should had follow this.

pirating and pirating

Advice for you fags here: Singleplayer and Multi with tungle/hamachi viability games are not worth a single cent

sorry mr gamedev i dont support your globalist agenda so you get no money from me. thanks for the free game.

>how do you guys afford vidya?

Attached: 1549022839207.jpg (761x783, 43K)

Gacha is the kind of game where with special currency (which can be purchased with real money) you can roll on banners to get new characters or stuff like that, many games give you some of that currency for free, how much, how and how frequently depends on the game.

In essence, is usually an RPG with a fuck load of characters to use that some part of Yea Forums thinks is bad because they lack the self control and patience that these kind of games require.

I don't know about the lolis tho but I know there are several.

I make a million dollars per second hahaha what a bunch of poor losers in this thread. I own every console and every game. Even the ones you never heard of. I hired multiple development teams that create games for me. You wish you could be me. Playing games that nobody else will get to because when I finish them they're deleted from existence. Go to school for video game development you might have a chance to be hired onto my team. You'll have fun watching super models suck me off while I berate your work and blow my load on your face because you won't quit. I pay so much the thought of losing your job with me would make you put a bullet in your skull.

If you are buying new releases at 60 dollars you are retarded. Wait literally 2 months sometimes and you save 40-50%.

There's also tons of shit you can buy dirt cheap/free. It's a universe of shit, but there can be some entertaining games on phones. Epic games has been giving pretty good games every week for free. I don't care if you prefer steam, just use epic for free games. Go back and emulate older games. Go to a niche used media store and get some PS3/360 games you may have missed out on. Literally just pirate.

Is this how NEETs cope? By calling every single job a wagie mcjob? Some people are in their twenties getting 80k a year. Those people are 100% having a better life than a NEET who gets maybe 200 a month from the government.

As someone who started as a cashier for 7.70/hr, I can tell you that's bullshit. Yeah, sometimes it's a little tough, but the amount of dicking around you can get away with is absurd compared to a job that takes any level of skill.

you sound like one of those annoying insecure 8 year olds.

>have no college education
>hire myself as a receptionist in a medical center
>after over a year I'm getting promoted
>earning more than most my friends I know
Feels weird man

not trying to defend nintendo in anyway but how are they shitting on wii u customers? the console sold like dogshit due to their terrible marketing but they still supported it, it even got BotW which was weird considering thatd be a system seller for their newest system at the time.

How's configuring chinese made hardware "niche" and not the fast food equivalent of being an engineer? Cryptography is actual (applied) math. You might be confusing it with cybersecurity or w/e.

This. Getting paid to be autistic and play vidya is my dream job.

Why

well if you hire yourself i imagine you get a ton of promotions and raises

Meant to say >get hired as a receptionist
sorry user if you felt offended by my post I hope this doesn't happen again

i sell art

Attached: 1540454978626.png (512x512, 145K)

it's niche in the sense that it's a relatively small field with fewer job opportunities than other areas of tech. it's not about something being easy or hard.

By literally having any kind of normal job. Like you are delusional or underage if you think hypothetically paying 60$ for a game is a lot of money. I say hypothetically because any non brainlet either buys games when they are on sale or just pirates them.

I mean... he already said it...

prove it

Wtf. I'd just honestly move if I have to take a 2 hour bus ride just to get to work. That's insane.

I work a call center job for an ISP.

Attached: 1563940948051.jpg (1000x800, 149K)

Unironically kill yourself

Attached: 1566524973721.jpg (1159x994, 165K)

Basically you’re allowed to sleep between 9pm and 7am at the station but if you get a call you have to wake up and go deal with it. Some nights you sleep well others you’re up all night dealing with bullshit.

no

oh nonono
i assume youre 18 or under

Attached: 1562653972689.png (320x240, 7K)

Actually yeah

well tbf im 25 too and i've been working only for a year
dropped out from college and work on sawmill, at least its not the absolute minimum pay stuff and i dont have to deal with c*stomers

I work at a pharmaceutic, I move around the medicine, is easy and comfy, I sit and do nothing for about one hour and a half every single day, sometimes the machines fuck up and need to be repaired so I work even less.

I have 4~6 hours free for vidya per day.

Oh that's actually pretty interesting. Basically On Call, except you still have to be on site. What do you guys do in the downtime besides sleep?

>buying games

I know your feel bro, I used to work on a barge and when we went through a lock or made it to dock we had to wake up a deckhand or a mate and catch a line or whatever we had to do. In Tennesee there's this one river where there's one lock after the other, so when you finish one you might get an hour of sleep or two depending on how fast the tow was moving.

I can but I dont

Attached: 1567324670851.png (1270x1654, 565K)

Fret not, I have a good chance of getting a promotion soon, where I just deal with agents instead of c*stomers

Oh who am I kidding it'll go to some nepotism hire

Attached: 1562653833622.jpg (675x675, 180K)

gamer

I mean I'll pirate single player games, but I make enough money, I just don't like piracy because I feel bothered the entire time I'm playing for some reason, that and I'm a retard.

Well the only reason I'm tolerating it is because I'll be moving by the start of 2020 out of necessity so when that happens and I am still employed I'll get an apartment close to work.

piracy

Getting government cash from going to University

the funny thing is even working part time burger flipping, you'd easily afford a beastly PC with a 2080ti in 6 months or less

Is there a worse feeling than to wake up early and go to work? how can people live like that is beyond me, evening or night are miles better tbqh.

>25
so 16 at max
k

>working for minimun wage in nyc office
>had to build up reference material in excel and outlook rules and basically bring the largest dept into the 21st century because no one knows how to use these programs
>trained the last 6 employees
>going to find a better job as soon as i have 2 years experience
>mfw i leave and no one knows how anything works except me

Attached: 1564606382740.gif (500x279, 1.6M)

Dealing with people over the phone is 100 times better than having to work with factory workers.

>Friday
>Freedom
briefly

Attached: wagecucks.webm (996x560, 2.41M)

A little heads up for the wagecucks. I suggest you be careful missing more than 3 days of work.

Theres a 6 month period time whsther they decide to keep you and if you cross the the three day threshold of missing work, they'll fire you.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Video Game designer
>Busy making vidya
>Backlog is massive
>Asking coworkers if they played is practically an insult
>"Hey user, what did you think of ?"
>"I...I haven't played it yet."
>WHAT? BUT YOU MAKE GAMES? HOW WILL YOU KNOW WHAT THE STANDARDS ARE?"

Attached: pexels-photo-931317.jpg (640x480, 37K)

I enjoy my job. It’s still frustrating as hell and challenges me every day on all fronts both in my technical skills and my introverted personality. But there is nothing better than leaving work after a good day interacting with people and being productive. It’s better than drugs.

sorry i was just messing with you as a joke