I really like the pic related game, but its filled with SJW characters and its really bothersome and annoying...

I really like the pic related game, but its filled with SJW characters and its really bothersome and annoying. Is there a mod that fixes the problem or do I really have to kill off all SJW characters? There's a few so it'd be a problem, and no waifu too.

Attached: 21323230932.png (494x212, 193K)

Fuck off you whiny beta faggot

bad bait

what sjw characters? you always have opinion to tell them fuck off or put them into place

c'mon, don't be toxic pledditors, I really need some help here, guys. It's a really good game at its core, and has a good story and cool character progression. I actually wanted to buy it.

Attached: cmon.png (1219x230, 491K)

yeah, that's the point - there's so many of them that it would be hard to progress without them. I really can't stand that whining hobbit girl that tells I'm a "villain" because I didn't want to listen to some mosters' whining about some branches and shit. "Ooooh, I should've follwed the fucking traitor instead of you, you're a baddie!" ffs

this is fucking sad. it's supposed to be a medieval world, or something close to it - a d&d heavy at any rate. why do devs keep putting real world minority ideologies into good games?

Attached: 2134234243.png (1213x261, 538K)

i did not see it that much but maybe my tolerance to bullshit is much bigger anyway the game did always provided me with opinion to form my character so if i did not liked something the game always did let me act on it but if you so trigered and need every companion to be your imaginary friend then dont play it

here's the gist of it. and that's just on of the many fucking troglodytes they put into the game. a barbarian mira, a cool character on its own that's more brawl than brains will go on ramblings how "even though" she's a woman "she's better" and then return to "me smash" phrases. uuuugh

Attached: myoctaviatriggered.png (1344x283, 355K)

Because D&D is trash. This isn't /tg/ so I wouldn't expect you to know, but danda is the call of duty of tabletop rpgs
It literally only exists at this point because the brand name brings in money.
It's hard to explain to someone outside of that hobby, but maybe fifa is a better game to compare it to, it's no entry barriers, it has very low quality in terms of actual mechanics, and flies off the shelves into unwashed troglodytes' collections because they always buy it. Fucking stranger things brought in a trove of retards who wanted to be quirky and "do the table games" but didn't even appreciate or understand the first thing about gaymen yet still wizards of the coast was happy to sell them whatever they could.

>chaotic character who was a slave doesn't like the "romantic" idea of belonging to someone
stop the presses

So he has done so much to her but she'll still jump to MC's dick?

and you can both put them into place what exactly is the problem? whats the problem again?

Killing them is a perk, user.

she's "progressive" like that. Y'know - no idea of loyalty or friendship. Would drop on anyone's dick if it suited her time of day.

Obsidian shitposter? You're too late.

again - too many characters to kill. You can't finish the game alone, it's impossible.
yeah, you're not helping. I didn't play this series before and now trying it out only to find out its filled with SJW brainlets.

I would agree with you if not for the idea of her being an optimistic character. The devs probably forgot that slavery especially for women includes daily rapes. She should be more Jaethal than a "cheerful, optimistic thot" if anything.

Attached: tf.png (857x59, 74K)

That's what you get for buying a Deep Silver game, retard. They're literally worse than EA

When life has little worth in a setting like this, people tend to have thick enough shells that a little bit of rape and violence won't necessarily send them into clinical depression. Also, I don't think the Technic League would necessarily be that much into rapes? Not entirely sure though.

I didn't buy it, I considered it. A shame, a fucking shame.

you can hire characters in pub

5e is really good though. It can be adapted to almost anything

but can I talk with them and pursue their personal quests though. That's the whole idea of games like that, c'mon.

She was a fucking slave. In a medieval world. With body like a princess. You must've been kicked in the head to think they would just "respect her body" or "not be into that kind of stuff." What are you, a dumb baby?

Yeah but she was a combat slave to an organization of turbo autists. Like I said, I don't know that much about Pathfinder lore, but I can see the Technic League not being the kind to rape everyone they can.

so you playing rpg games for imaginary friendship? there is enough companions that are okay furthermore even if you don't like certain characters you can still play with them and do the quests again the game always provide you opinion to tell them that they are stupid degenerates and the game dont punish you for it i have feeling you did not even played the game and have some mental issues the game did not pushing any sjw insanity

Hey, fuck off sissy. Old school dnd without guidebooks just pen and paper and imagination was the best fucking dopamine rush of my prepubescent times. Anything that walks over that is a sign of worse times and nature will eventually fix that. It doesn't need to be warhammer-esque or dndish, you faggot, it needs to have its original soul and be into realism not some sissyness and brainlet "muh medieval times were actually very progressive and filled with helpful folk." fuck off.

I'm not saying Technic League per se as a company would just go and rape anything that went through their hands, but I'm saying that they surely had the freedom to do it or sell the merchandise to anyone that would.

the game does push it heavily, as every female character so far has this "oh, I'm a strong woman, RESPECT ME" theme all over them. I said to the hobbit chick that her writing skills are fucking shit, and she said I'm a bigot. Fuck off, you're just another Yea Forums in denial.

this is the first time i call someone incel but you are definitely one

This is fantasy, you moron, not medieval world

So she shrugs off rape, but her lover saying "my Octavia" triggers her?

it's a bad fantasy setting then. even sacred 3 was more believable than this shit.

pretty much, yeah. though, I think she's a whore.

So it's bad setting because women aren't looked down upon. Typical poltard.

ok, Yea Forums I decided I'm going to kill off more annoying faggots and put others on near-death roles. take care.

women were looked down upon for most of human history, you typical denial-kun. The setting provides a good field for showing true colors and realism, instead we get some OUR-world bullshit that doesn't even apply for most of humanity. Did you know most women on this planet are STILL looked down upon? It's just European, Scandinavian and North-American countries that don't do it.

Pathfinder has a mask that lets you breed with animals and this is in no way considered an issue by the player base. I'm not sure how this is a shock.

M8 cool off the aggression, just because you're a nostalgia fag doesn't mean I'm not on your side
The reason that this game is shit and every d&d game is shit lately is because WotC are not even staffed by your precious ad&d staff anymore and haven't been for decades, this is a different game written by different people with different intentions
See how you even take some kind of pride in your brand loyalty to a corporate property that hasn't even been ran by the same people in decades
It's that actual retard mentality that caused you to buy this game and buy into the idea that anyone who owns the license can do no wrong
D&D is trash and while at one point it pioneered the hobby, it's developped past that, stop fapping to Model Ts when supercars are passing you by

I understand that its not written by the same guys, but by sheer numbers alone the producers should deduce where the investment goes to best. It's like with NIS's downfall because they "thought" lack of PR was good move. Alas, this I think what happens when developers are also publishers and don't even know what they fucking doing.

Good thing this is fantasy and women can look down upon men it the creator so desires

CRPGS are great and if you don't like them you just have shitty taste.

You have an odd obsession with looking down on women user.

If it sells it sells man. That reason today is because big bang theory and stranger things said "dungeons and dragons" and the responsibility of the corporation ends at time of sale
Because that shit sells regardless of content, they can afford to let whoever do whatever they want and even receive some immunities and praise for virtue signalling, by those very same animals that buy this not for the quality but for the brand recognition
This is, ironically, what capitalism does to creative endeavors, it's not an economic policy without casualties

Octavia would have more worth as a powerful wizard than a prostitute though. Rape is no way to engender loyalty.

i didn't write I don't like them though. Low on lore skill, are we?

I didn't link you did I? You responded because of inner guilt.

>characters having personalites that you dont like make them shit
go play your waifu game, user

>Season of bloom

Attached: 05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2[1].jpg (600x284, 49K)

jfc why are you such a whiny faggot. Just play the game for the things you like. Not every game is perfect, you twat.

Oh fuck, you didn't. I'm.. sorry? I think it's the word the filthy humans use in this situation.

haha go woke go broke!
wait...

thanks user, that's a good point.

>Play as female elf
>20h into the game
>Get orc'd
marvelous.

>game doenst rape females so its sjw
same autist like fallout. Seems like crpgs attracts them

I'm playing Kingmaker right now, I just finished Amiri's quest where I become King and if I'm completely honest, that sort of came out of nowhere. I actually really like a lot of the story stuff this game is doing, I like how the villains are for the most part complex and multi-layered and not just a single dude in a castle to kill, but some are...not.

>Vordkai was literally hours of build-up for a 5 second fight where he died like a bitch after monologuing about how powerful he was.
>Followed literally right after his words by Tristian randomly taking his magic Eye thing and vanishing with no lead-up or indication that was going to happen.
>Which I guess was explained away well enough when I chased him down and ended up being told the whole story by Nyrissa. I actually like the ending of that story.
>But then Jamandi gets fucking pissed at me that I didn't save her army, and then I'm crowned king I guess? I don't know that made very little sense.

Also I laughed my ass off when immediately following the Barbarian thing I'm told I need to spend weeks and weeks searching for clues to Armag's Tomb to find the Barbarian Leader and...I discover it when I leave that zone because it's five fucking feet away.

Attached: Tomb.jpg (1920x1078, 533K)

Why are D&D nerds (and gamers in general) the biggest cucks on the planet?

Attached: 1566952925325.png (1058x712, 696K)

fuck back to your cucked board, normie

kingsmaker is a really flawed diamond
if they iron out the shit (and dont release to early like goys) it could be legit one of the best crpgs of all time when they make a new one

that's my point! It's a great game at its core, but the fucking writing for most part goes into wrong fields of fuckery that spoils it for everyone!

Good thing this is reality and most humans on the planet can look down on THEIR women. degenerates, all of you.

The game is less and less well-developed as you go on though the chapters.
That said

>Vordkai
Raise difficulty if you think it's too easy.
>Tristian
There is blatant foreshadowing in the preceding cultist event where he is called a traitor by a cultist
>Crowned King after failing to save the army
Yeah, that's dumb, but they really don't have much choice, given your power at that point
>Armags tomb
Either very high perception or you had already found the clues.

It took me a while to get into, the beginning section is really rough once you're out of the tutorial, and even during gameplay I feel like a lot of the systems were not super well thought-out.

For example, if I look at my Kingdom Table right now, I have easily 50 messages of things to do, most of them are to level up advisors or set up trade relations or annex zones or research curses, all of which cost a ton of money and a ton of time to do. I've been putting them all off because I am going out to do story and character missions, and they keep piling up and I'm not sure if the game expects me to skip more time completing these things, or just magically have the BP to do all of them, or if it expects them to pile up for me to do after when I'm done with everything else.

On the flip side, I like that this game does a lot of Golarion justice. As someone who has played and DMed lots of Pathfinder, they go out of their way to represent the ways different religions, cultures, ideologies, and moralities all clash in the world. The dungeons actually feel like D&D dungeons (because they're mostly 1:1 translations of the Kingmaker AP), and they really do lay it on thick with penalties like weather, stat and level drain, all that shit, which is really how Pathfinder is.

I think there's just a lot of rough edges that I would want to see fixed. Combat is my biggest one. Turn-based Combat mod was fucking mandatory.

Yeah, unfortunately all games seem to suffer from that, as they game goes on the writing and area design takes a nosedive. I don't know what chapter I'm in or how close to the end I am, but I'm feeling the lack of early-game polish as it goes.

>Raise difficulty if you think it's too easy.
I'm not on Unfair, but pretty high. I just blasted the dude with a maxed Kinetic Blast and knocked him over, then he died trying to stand up.

>There is blatant foreshadowing in the preceding cultist event where he is called a traitor by a cultist
Like I said, it sorta makes sense when explained after the fact, his whole actual nature and stuff, but it's also partially my fault because I didn't care about him as a character and only used him as my buff/healbot. I mentioned I didn't hate the reveal/twist, just that it felt so weird when it actually happened in the tomb.

>Either very high perception or you had already found the clues.
Perception I guess, I haven't done anything with the clues at all, I literally just finished the Barbarian thing.

>engender
enwhatdo? also, did you people really never read any historical books? rape is one of the most used word in those.