twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me

Marco

Iori, Smash needs more Edgelord characters

Iori or Ash would have been great.

K' the best KOF character

Ryo

Attached: Hat Ken.jpg (500x940, 141K)

SOUL FIST, SOUL FIST, SOUL FIST, SHADOW BLADE, SHADOW BLADE!

She's from Capcom

Attached: slap (3).png (243x190, 5K)

The entirety of American Sports Team, because they always have their invitations stolen.

>Little Mac with actual aerials that, while limited, go hand in hand & position the opponent back to a grounded state where Heavy D thrives
Heavy D would be incredibly based

Terry

ur mom

Athena.

YEAH
AROO
YEAH
AROO

my nigger

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

I'd go nuts if it were Ash, but I don't think he really deserves the spot. Glad other people on Yea Forums like him, though.

>Glad other people on Yea Forums like him
Why? He's such a shit character.

People like his cocky cheerful attitude and his moveset is fun, he's also stands out from a large portion of fighting game protags

>tfw tried out some real fightan on Fightcade because of the Terry reveal and got fucking rekt by literally everyone

Attached: 1566577883181.jpg (1037x1037, 128K)

I liked him a lot, myself. Trickster-type main character in a fighting game is super rare over the hardened or hotblooded martial artist. His spritework oozed with personality, even by SNK standards. And he was fun.
But to answer your question, the fact that most people I see share your sentiment is why I was glad to see someone express the opposite.

Attached: awdawdaw121.jpg (704x480, 61K)

The Goose
youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

>Ash

Attached: gays not welcome.jpg (329x399, 20K)

But you're making it out like more people dislike him than like him, and I'm convinced from what other people say that he's popular and people like him. I don't like him because he's a smug little shit and looks like a faggot.
I really don't like Ash, Dark Ash or any of the time travelling trannies. Magaki looked cool before he transformed and Mukai was way cooler than the other characters.
I stopped caring about the stories at 2000 but god damn I really disliked the Ash saga. Even after writing himself out of time they still tease him at the end of XIV, even though he doesn't exist any more

What did you expect to happen when walking into a group of people who spend their spare time playing these games regularly, user?

O-okay when are you f-free, user?

Yeah I know, but playing against AIs is boring. Guess I need to just find some other shitters like me to play with somewhere.

I liked the Song in the intro, is there a real theme in KoF/FF of it?

Polo

Geese, smash legit needs more villains.

its literally the KOF 94 intro
youtube.com/watch?v=HOpZJZE0UR4
personally I prefer the KOF98 intro
youtube.com/watch?v=UHbxRbGeO9Q

Fuck my life then, never played 94. Just 98, 2002 and 13

the other themes are Ryo's theme from Art of Fighting that plays over him and when Joe and Andy try to pick up the invitation, then Geese theme from Fatal Fury 2/special when he falls from the building, then Nakoruru's theme from Samurai Shodown (not sure if it was from samsho 1 or 2) and finally Iori's theme Arashi no Saxophone plays in his part from kof 96.

>Forgot that Marco was his name
>Search "Marco SNK" on google
>everything is Attack on titan related

Fuck this shit

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_DDiCZdLLEV.png (500x361, 164K)

he is easier to find if you remember his last name is Rossi

Is KoF14 fun?

Who are you hoping comes back in XV now that anyone is possible post-Verse?
Pic related is my most wanted return.

Attached: dear falling angel.jpg (512x384, 37K)

it is but be warned KOF games are generally extremely offense oriented and short hops are really important, almost all characters benefit greatly from a rushdown approach.

Offense Oriented? Like playing greedy? Becuase i somehow have a hart time, playing passive

The trio that have been dead the longest.

Attached: AST.jpg (1100x1020, 184K)

I want team Orochi back. Liked all of 'em.

SPBP

This. He's definitely the most recognizable SNK character.

more like it favors offensive play, is harder to defend in KOF than it is to attack, since short hops make instant overheads very hard to react to and anti airing in general requires a lot of reads, there are some defensive options sure like rolling and guard cancelling but they have their own weaknesses and smart players will punish them accordingly.

This.
Literally no one was asking for Terry, even after the SNK part was leaked. Terry wasn't ever even a topic until HE was leaked specifically.
So we got no one's favorite character from no one's favorite SNK game on no one's favorite 90's console.
Recognize him or not, you didn't want him. Not even the one guy I know who knew who grew up on KoF and recognized him wanted Terry.

I wanted Mai, because Smash is really a sausagefest.

Ash isn't gay, just flamboyant
he fucks Lizzy's noblewoman pussy

mah boi of course

Attached: 213asdf56.png (559x557, 212K)

Geno should have gotten in. But no matter, he will.

Attached: geno dancing on them haters.gif (950x801, 580K)

this

Attached: geno calling genohaters pathetic.png (2358x2165, 455K)

Terry had topics the moment the SNK copyright popped up wtf

god damn genobros are the best

Attached: whatever kid (geno).gif (903x500, 3.55M)

is this blatant samefagging an attempt to make genofriends look bad?

except Terry is important for the history of SNK since it was their first fighting game protagonist, that's like questioning Ryu being a capcom rep, also Terry has been having a lot of play just before the smash announcement with him being on FEXL and the whole rule 63 thing that SNK Heroines started.
Metal Slug is recognizable for its sprite art but not necessarily for its characters, that said it make sense if a MS character is the second SNK rep kinda like how capcom has megaman and Ryu.

are you daft user?

Attached: file.png (458x91, 4K)

>people still upset that the central character of a series represents that series in Smash
I can't wait to BUSTA WULF all you fools.

Attached: EEIm6zGUwAIbxYB.jpg (1250x1250, 96K)

LMAOOO REIMU WILL NEVER GET IN

Attached: funny geno laughing smugly at 2hu eating shit.jpg (850x728, 220K)

cope

Attached: geno looking at you like his day is ruined and his disappointment is immeasureable funny.png (400x399, 177K)

Why the Geno picture, did you want him to represent SNK?

>touhou used to have a cult-like following on here, but no big deal have your anime girl thread
>delusional Reimu autists now everywhere trying to convince people anyone gives two fucks about their moe-blob waifu characters
fuck you touhou losers, nobody cares

nice try user but I have hacks

Attached: u.png (496x104, 7K)

Anyone who thought Metal Slug was a possibility as an SNK rep over anyone associated with Fatal Fury, KoF, SamSho, etc. was outright delusional.

You know who.

Attached: Cyberwoo-ngbc.jpg (1024x1024, 621K)

I love how the people who wanted a specific person/gimmick from a company always shit themselves retarted and start screaming and crying about how "nobody cares about who was picked" and "everybody wanted who I wanted" and all this other ten-year-old crybaby nonsense.

Yes, but good luck finding a keyshop. Steam has daily 25-50 player. And Ps4 has still the fucking pay to play method

No one even brought up Reimu before you autists came. The amount of seething is palpable.

Attached: 1554455383772.jpg (320x218, 28K)

I honestly was expecting Ash to grab it at the last second. Just imagine the butt pain it would've caused.

Attached: 1550941258545.jpg (250x404, 17K)

Is this the hentai with the coloured bands that mean different shit?

As a fighterfag, I have no problem with Ash
As a smashfag, however, Ash is comparably irrelevant from Hat Ken, Kyo, and Kyo Azul

kyo

I dont understand why the fuck, the player base is bigger on console, when you can play it on pc WITHOUT PAYING EXTRA

That's all I and most of Yea Forums care about, how much booty blasting anything causes, who cares about video games.

>rectal ragnarok
>charge character with unique moveset
win win

Keep Maxima, Mexico Team, Antonov, Mian, Yamazaki, Najd, and Love Heart. Bring back Takuma, Raiden, Shen WOO, American Sports team, and Duo Lon. Add SamSho team (Haohmaru, Galford, and either Yoshitora or Darli) and put a Metal Slug character in the new Another World team.

Attached: IMG_20190810_014925.jpg (760x1200, 266K)

Rugal. Broken damage stats and all.

Attached: rugalkof20_ijodr5tx.gif (259x224, 114K)

this
Metal Slug would be amazing

We have Doomguy and Master Chief as options for weapon-focused fighters.

As much as a doomfag I am, the games don't really have as much soul & style as metal slug.

Attached: peaksoul.jpg (617x354, 46K)

Athena

Enough with this stupid "soul" idiocy.

It should've been Homer Iori

Attached: 18f29fa98057ecdd4935c159cbae70260db5ac93_00.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Her

Attached: 375FCE40-0666-446C-BF65-5B9D82E87241.png (850x1665, 944K)

she'll be one of his alt skins

Attached: 9869B052-B9CB-4597-80FB-C290383A9A6A.jpg (612x612, 65K)

Vanessa

Gonna go with this guy

This user 100%

My nibba Jhun

Attached: jhun_sp.gif (249x171, 158K)

>want to play some fighting games
>download Fightcade
>too embarrassed to play it because literally everyone except me knows how to play

Attached: BFF15E32-A814-4B19-8EA6-ABADFE55DDDB.jpg (471x599, 79K)