Played a game as a kid

>played a game as a kid
>can remember the gameplay
>can't remember the name
>will never be able to play it again because of that

What's her name, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1567954233516.jpg (550x366, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzB0Yf4Lde0
youtu.be/_D0s7mTNW60
youtube.com/watch?v=GyXEXyTkicw
metacritic.com/browse/games/genre/date/fighting/gamecube
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jampack
youtube.com/watch?v=nSTD2I8kWRM
youtube.com/watch?v=MPsA5PtfdL0
youtube.com/watch?v=fllxBaIe9aA
youtube.com/watch?v=YDRwl8i8TfU
youtube.com/watch?v=IItwHKhKndY
youtube.com/watch?v=oyPJSms80fk
youtube.com/watch?v=vO2kqrvxPt0
youtube.com/watch?v=bt2r2L7GUWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

This one game on Gamecube, 3rd person, you play as robots, one of the robots had a chainsaw in front of it, and it had a cutesy anime style. I remember renting it.

Gatcha Force?

Gameboy game, it was an RPG. You could level up the 4 elements (fire, earth, wind, water) and use them in battle. Like one attack would be fire, fire, fire. Another would be fire, water, water. I think you played as a farmer or monk or something with a staff.

>can't remember the name
>What's her name, Yea Forums?

For me it was some dungeon game my cousin had on I think the first xbox. You fought skeletons and collected brightly colored potions out of wooden chests and that's literally all I remember which makes it impossible to search.

It was a horror game on the PS2 or Xbox. Enemies were invincible but could be downed temporarily. You could hack into their brains to see their POV while you play. It was stealth centric.

Attached: 1566651193401.jpg (905x881, 266K)

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.

Gauntlet?

I remember a looney toons game, it was on a demo disk for PS1. I remember playing as Taz and my bro was bugs bunny, it was on a big field with houses you could enter. Lots of collectables all over the place. And yes even searching looney toons games i've never recognized this one

I remember playing a 3D game in like 1993 on the school's Macintosh. I was in a pixely dungeon with torches on the wall. You had to click to move forward or to the side. The dungeon was like a maze, and at the end I found a wooden door outside. The bottom of the screen had my inventory and some stats. I've never been able to find the name of the game.

Definitely sounds like Gotcha Force

Attached: gameplay-gotcha-force.png (1008x756, 527K)

It was on a PS1 demo disc and I saw it in PSM. Never played it but did watch the trailer. You were a midget ninja with blue hair. I remember the trailer had you running away from an Easter Island head as it tumbled towards you and the ad showed the protagonists arsenal including chocolate chip cookies in lieu of throwing stars.

Attached: 1558132465755.jpg (600x338, 52K)

p-please respond

All I remember is a level where you were running around a colosseum and there was some sort of colossus in the middle trying to fuck you up? I really can't remember much about it

How would I know? I don't remember the name

Had this feeling about two major games but lucky enough I discovered one in a shop a couple of years ago, and somehow found one in a youtube video just like a week or two ago. They are:
1.Chrome
2.Clive Barker's Undying

I cant remember the name.

>Sega genesis
>split screen
>military, tanks and helicopters
>heavy color saturation
>owned it around the time of xmen and cliffjumper

>What's her name, Yea Forums
Are you retarded?

I loved that game. Ninja ftw

Siren

I had a PS1 demo disc that had rollcage or potentially demolish derby on it but also a weird third person game and the only thing I can remember is some sort of old mineshaft?

That one has to be bugs bunny and taz time busters

I remember playing this in an arcade, it was a game where you played with penguins or something alike them, and you shoot bubbles, wich you can apile them in a row and make them explode and move from side to side. It has bosses and the levels are like in snow bros. I really want to play it again.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Was an old PS1 game I think I played on a demo disc that came with the system. think it was a top-down eagle eye view and you went around hijacking tanks and robots with electricity or your mind or something. I was only 7 back then and don't remember any details about it.

>played a game as a kid
>can remember the gameplay
>can't remember the name
>Ask Yea Forums
>Somebody tells you the name of game
>Play it
>It's shit
>Lose all the memories of enjoying it

Some games are better left as memories.

This SNES game that was a 2D platformer with a disturbing, grimdark art style and monsters that were demons I think. I think it was pretty Japanese in tone. The mc was a male.

I had a demo of some rally game in the late 90'/early 00's. It had tracks in China, the Amazon and UK.

I don't really care about the game but I remember the China track had an awesome soundtrack to it.

>late 90s on PS1
>arena fighting game with top-down perspective
>one fighter was a lizard who could spit acid
>one fighter was a guy with buzzsaws for arms and could throw buzzsaws
>one fighter was a guy in some kind of helicopter rocket thing
>rocket special move had him launch in the air and then a crosshair would appear and you had to hit the other guy for massive damage
>he yelled out "OK BABY, HERE WE GO" or something

Been thinking of this game for like 15 years. What the fuck was it?

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 11K)

PS1 game. There was a red robot on the cover and a... blue background? You customized your robot and fought in 3D environments. It was somewhat cartoony.

>what name can you not remember
10/10 OP

Theres a game I played around mid to late 90s on pc and I cant remember enough to get anyone to help me. Intro cut scene was your character and a robot (human sized) companion breaking into some sort of secret facility and you both enter through like a roof grating thing and climb down a ladder and then your robot buddy immediately gets captured and brought behind a locked door so you have to go the other way. In the next room there is a spinning ventilation fan and if your character falls into it they either say "shit" or "fuck" and die. I cant recall which I just remember me and brother being like "cursing in video game!!!1111????"

Bio freaks?

Excalibur 2555 A.D.

Unholy War

Attached: 1566032311747.gif (348x248, 1.66M)

Snood

quest 64, i think there was a gbc port of some kind

yea thats a fuckin hard one

Gotcha Force and your borg was Chainsaw Knight.

Gameboy advance game I think

>fight vampires
>had solar panel on cartridge
>made you more powerful in sunlight

Was there ever a side scrolling PS2 ninja game where you defeat some enemies by freezing them and then smashing them to bits? I feel like I imagined this game as a kid because I cannot find it anywhere. I remember it was on a PS2 demo disc with like 4 different games.

Attached: 1568341041842.png (207x198, 85K)

My situation is I don't remember the name but remember the gameplay but problem is gameplay is a breakout clone.

Some FPS with a lot of bluey silver automatic doors from the 90s. I don't have a clue but Duke Nukem plays a bit similar to it.

it was a really old rpg game played on pc.
all i remember is that there was a day and night cycle, and in the starting point in the game there's i think a shop and a beach or something nearby, and when it turns night powerful monsters show up by the water.
i could never survive the first night because the monsters would just kill me.

Django the Solar Boy or something along those lines.

>Sega Genesis
>you piloted an helicopter
>isometric view
>had fuel, could rescue people
>starts on the White House
>EA

HELP

urban strike?

Soviet Strike?

A turn based strategy game with robots on a hex grid kinda like battletech or front mission . You start in a hangar and can choose mechs, pilots, equip your team. One of the mech pilots was a cyborg monkey and iirc it had better stats than all the other humans. It was also hard as shit and had permadeath.

It was an arcade game. The object was to feed nuts to this bird so it could learn to fly and find a mate. My girlfriend died not long after I played it, so I can't remember the name for the life of me.

Ty user

sounds like brave ninja musashi but ive only played like 20 minutes of that and i dont remember any cookies

Used to play it at school in the early 2000s. It's sort of a educational, multiplayer PvP game where you play as animals racing to some objective through a 2d platforming jungle. Involved dice throws, kind of like shoots and ladders I suppose.

all I can remember is the game having a ton of npcs to fight on a screen at a time in a semi-open environment and it being really cartoony but violent
I remember it had a ton of fucking npcs on the map at a time, enough that a basketball court was cramped, but it might be what it looked like to me as a kid
one of the levels was on the streets and another was in a mall if I remember
I think there was weapons you could pick up too

it's not a grand theft auto game but I can't find a single game that fits the memory because it's so vague

Boktai

>PSX
>jrpg
>one of the first few locations was a city in the forest
>cups minigame in the first city
>you travel away on top of a dragon

Some game on my Switch. It had Cloud and Banjo in it and everyone I played it with smelled really funny...

It was a psp game I played at my cousins, you where a police man and you had to jump between moving Vehicles and kill the drivers to take them for yourself, you could also just shoot from your starting car before jumping but you needed to jump cars if you wanted better weapons.

Attached: 1534854274717.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Pursuit Force

Attached: 1540702955502.jpg (720x644, 56K)

Isometric point and click adventure with rudimentary combat bits. You arrive to a remote medieval village to investigate murders and devil worship by using your ability to talk with the dead. Must have been released in the early 00's on pc.

I love that game
I hope you have fun playing it

Attached: 1566647404910.gif (535x600, 1.51M)

Forgot the best part. The rock's chasing you down the side of a huge ass tower

Suikoden
Brave Fencer Musashi

State of Emergency?

An arcade fighting game with a iron man looking robot and a girl named Charlote or Caroline, just played some rounds on it

GBA game that was like a 2d fighter with mechs and I think you could level up or customize somehow idk. I just remember a line where a girl says “Tch!” and I didn’t know wtf it meant at the time

Thank you user, that was it.
Was it as good as I remember it? I only got to play a few levels.

Game on ps1 or ps2 where you play a wolf-like animal going through platforming levels

I remember this one too. It was good arcade style fun for a while but got tiresome pretty quickly.

Ps2 game about a kid with big yellow shoes and a key sword

I looked for a long time for a game and finally found it after years of looking.

Conquest of the crystal palace for NES

So glad i found it.

Urban style Beat em up
SNES
All i remember was, after some city level, probably the second one had a sewer level.
Was Captain Commando on SNES? dont remember it having a sewer level

It's fucking Unholy War, people should know that game reee

It was fun enough in short bursts but it didn't grab me. I was trying a bunch of games at the time after installing CFW, that one didn't stay on the memory card long

plenty of Custom Robo or Medabots in the gba

Dead Rising?

pretty sure Siren is the one

was a pc game where the cursor turned into a spaceship and you short weird aliens that look like worms.

i had the demo in a cd back in 98 but lost it and never knew the name of the game

Early 3D PC game, you play as a caveman and the first boss was a bear. You have only a club to fight him.

Attached: neanderthals-hunt-a-cave-bear-DYBAJ8.jpg (1300x877, 203K)

PS2 JRPG. All I really know is it had like 150 party member possibilities and it was humorous. Halfway through you could pick to side with humans or nonhumans and the plot involved dragons.

Attached: 1559616332858.jpg (480x480, 24K)

you remember the console? could be Shadow of the Colossus

PS1 GAME

3RD PERSON SHOOTER

MILITARY BASED

HAS A BITCHN SNOW MAP

MULTIPLAYER ALLOWED YOU TO PLAY A GRANDMA

I still can't find it anywhere..

Oh shit I had this game as a kid. I totally forgot about the name, thanks for reminding me.

You guys suck at describing games. What was the game's perspective? 2d sidescroller, 3d?

cartoony ninja side scroller with rpg elements i can't remember if it was on genesis or super nintendo though.
also top down fallout type game on sega genesis that i can't remember.
don't do drugs kids.

Attached: grimes (18).jpg (816x488, 307K)

Radiata Stories?

PC game for DOS in the 90s, I think I played it as part of a shareware compilation. All I remember was it was an fps around the same time as doom/Wolfenstein. Most of the enemies were cultists that had fire magic, and your weapons in the game were also medieval/magic? And no, it's not Hexen or Heretic... Those were a bit later.

It was an old flash game where you played as a cartoon wolf in an arcade. There were 10 games lined up and you cold only access the next one with a password that was given to you for beating the previous. I remember the final hidden game was unlocked by clicking a specific spot on the logo for the flash game itself. I remember playing in 2001 or 2002 on coolmath I think

King of Demons

was it ninja style or future ninja style?

Crayola game on PC. I remember it had odd music. I think it was like a compilation of a few games

Was it one of the Spec Ops games?

Attached: 37581-Spec_Ops_-_Ranger_Elite_[NTSC-U]-4.jpg (1280x960, 224K)

Are you sure you're not thinking of Time Commando? The first level is similar to what you're describing.

I know it was on PC and PS1. I only had it on a PS1 demo disc. You were a mecha cop. I think you could transform from walking to hoverbike. Topdown shooter.

I know the demo intro had an ambulance drop off paramedics. It was the first time I heard that word.

N64 or PS1 Game 2.5d platformer with interface similar to kirby 64 in the bottom of the screen. I think it had ninjas?I honestly dont remember, I must've played it when I was like 4. Not sure but I think it had multiplayer too.

Attached: IMG-20190912-WA0047.jpg (720x740, 47K)

This one is obviously Bayonetta

It was like a monkey island type game

Boktai: The Sun Is in Your Hand

PS2 horror game. It was the only horror game that really spooked me as a kid. And it was a card game, too. Combat had you use cards/scrolls which were consumable I think. Very Japanesey, like the location was a Shinto palace.

Attached: 1567641301296.jpg (1000x1000, 311K)

how did you not know Boktai?
its among the best games for the gba

>GameCube
>around 2004-2005
>plays like soulsborne game
I don’t know what it’s called

That's the FF7 moogle minigame

PS1 "extreme sports" game. I had the 2nd title but I remember the 1st more fondly. I think there were 3 or 4 on the PS1. It was racing with bikes, rollerblades, skateboarding, etc. I remember on the sides of the road you could find pedestrians you could kick or bump into. Top laughs as a kid.

Kuon.

Could it be Spartan: Total War? It ends on a massive coliseum brawl, and there is a colossus in the game but they're really far a apart

Attached: 20220070703194727.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Mine is a FPS multiplayer thing on console. It was out the same time as goldeneye because I remember us playing that too, me and 3 of my friends used to play all the fucking time. I thought it was Winback, back every time I see Winback I’m like, that’s not the game. Fml, I loved that game.

Attached: 44195BFD-E248-49FA-B92C-5925ADCB24D2.jpg (800x559, 112K)

GameCube PS2 or Xbox game. First person shooter. You were in this huge underground cave life base with big tunnels, then the next level is a snow level with a huge blizzard in the nighttime then becomes day with no blizzard. Comfy af

Future cop l.a.p.d.

FUTURE COP L.A.P.D

Just looked this up and didn't thing it was the one until taz spun a hole in the ground for bugs bunny to dive in and i instantly recognized it. Bless you user

I have a vague memory of my older brother playing an RTS pre-2003 where it was robots vs robots on a something like a scrapyard planet.

Instead of having a main base building, you had some kind of constructor bot you could move around the map to build things.

Been searching for years. Never, ever found it.

fuck dude, what a killer game. must've played that demo 100 times

I had this with Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Fortunately I was smart enough to just go through the entire N64 to find it

Older pc game. Black and white mostly, maybe. You could choose between a female or male character but maybe it had coop. You shot aliens probably. It was kinda like a side scroller, definitely not tps or fps

Oh man, when I was a kid I played this weird demo on PSX. It had prerendered backgrounds, a kinda brown-ish color tone, a turn based combat system and a general graphical style reminiscent of FF7, except it wasn't FF7. I never figured out again what the name of that game was.

Total Annihilation?

>played game as a kid
>too retarded to use google
>this my life as OP

Vagrant Story, my dude

This might be an odd one as it was an MMORPG. You'd think I'd remember as I played it for 2 years but this was nearly 15 years ago.

Isometric RPG, knights, archers, wizards. The map was huge. You started on a tutorial island until level 10 or something then you could travel to the mainland.

There was no plot so I couldn't just look up story beats but I know the game was hard. Like if you died, you'd lose days if not weeks of progress.

It wasn't Ultima Online, I know that much, nor was it Runescape. It was 2D isometric.

Metal Fatigue? That's the only old mech on mech RTS I can remember

Tibia
It's super casual and p2w now tho

All I remember is that it's a rather old game either for snes or genesis where you play a neanderthal and it's a game with a serious tone. All I could find were games for kids

Metal Fatigue looks too 3D. I think it must be TA as the weird resource management sounds right too.

Weird, because all I can remember are junkyard maps so seeing grass and snow completely threw me off.

Thx anons x

PS2 game, third person, a squad of cybernetic commandos with psychic powers, first mission makes you jump over a fucking hole that i could never jump over, no fucking clue what it is and i've been looking for it for years.

Weaponlord

PsyOps the Mindgate Conspiracy.

It was on PC, early 2000. You start in a dungeon similar to Mines of Moria and kill orcs/goblins, the fighting felt very responsive and tight. I remember the goblins dropping weapons that you could pick up. Maybe you could even throw stuff? That's all I remember, I think it was a demo because I loved it, but never played it beyond a certain point.

Severance

>>cups minigame in the first city
youtube.com/watch?v=zzB0Yf4Lde0
Didn't have to read anything else to immediately hear it

it was like one of those point and click murder mystery games on DOS all I remember is that it was like first person and looked sorta like pic related and you start in a hotel room and I think the whole thing was in vegas or something because there was a fuckload of desert

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1914x843, 92K)

that aint it dude, the first mission was set outside and starts in an alleyway, and you have i think 2 squadmates with you

Old pc game plays like diablo but setting is in china or taiwan. 3 characters include a swordsman, a brawler and a female ninja. End game dungeon has bullshit doppelgangers of the playable characters and you can also draw something in the map to unleash a limit break or super move thing

PS2 FPS. It might've been on Xbox, too.

All I know is it had really good graphics for the PS2. And everything exploded when you shot it. It was gun porn, basically. The guns were so detailed, it blew me away at 14 years old.

>get the dude in my castle
>abuse the shit out of savescumming to win loads of money
Someone at Konami actually thought that this was a good idea.

You sure you're not thinking of Brawl Brothers? Though, a lot of beat 'em ups started in city and went to sewer

Throne of Darkness

Prince of Qin or Seal of Evil ring any bells?

Blade and Sword

probably Black

I just remember that you played a (I believe dark haired) girl and I believe the story was that all men are in stasis and just used for their cum and you want to free them or something

LAPD: Future Cop?

BLACKED

OMG user, you are awesome. It is exactly that game. Thank you very much.

Thanks user it was Blade and Sword

Sorry but wrong one guys

Attached: 1528337767603.gif (400x277, 1.97M)

>Brawl Brothers
AAAAAHHHHH FUCK! IT ALL CAME BACK TO ME AS SOON AS I GOOGLED IT! FUCKING THANKS, user!!

>kids game
>game was a point and click or something
>there was knights that followed you around or something and were all useful for different puzzles in the game
>at one point just outside the castle gates theres falling rocks so you choose the knight that could morph his body into shapes and he morphs his arms into a shield to block the falling rocks to let you pass
i can remember gameplay easily but no matter how much i search i cant seem to find it

Sneed

Uuuhm... I don't remember

I think it was GBC or GBA. It was an RTS. Medieval RTS. I remember the music but nothing else, really.

warlocked my nigga

youtu.be/_D0s7mTNW60

A game where you plug in a plastic tablet with a pen to the tv, and its gameplay was dragging and dropping simple shapes around and filling them with different colors to make vague pictures of objects. It had variations of that sorta stuff and I think it had really loud bit crushed music when you completed things.

shiiiiiiet thats some good tunes

>ps1/ps2 game
>you could transform into your enemies, at the time I was transformed into a weird tiger or lion
>tried to talk to npc but game warned me I should revert to my regular form before doing that
honestly it could be a fever dream since I was playing at a booth in a fucking sears so who knows

a ps2 game that was all anime like and played like dynasty warriors but it had monsters and magic like werewolves and shit
and early on in the single player campaign you fought a dragon, you could play mutliplayer coop and i had a blast with friends
i have since then never ever found it again and its weird seeing as to how fun and good it was

Attached: 1551140704147.png (209x209, 72K)

I just google it for hours until I find it.

>2.Clive Barker's Undying
Ridiculously good game for being so unknown.

There was this one game i used to play when I was like 6 or 7. It took place in this world made of cubes and really low resolution textures but you could pretty much build and craft anything you wanted.

Castle Miner Z

PC game in the library, had a creepy alien lady in a tube.

Top down action shooter where you played as a yellow robot. Before 2004.

Minecraft

Glitch in the System?

It was an arcade game, motorcycle racing but you can attack other racers, I used to play a guy that has a beam scythe.

Was it on PS1?
Did it have different anime-like characters and stuff?
Then it was probably I can't help you. I can't remember the name either.

Holy shit! That’s it! Thank you so much!

Nah, it had prerendered backgrounds. VS is full 3D. I'm sure it's not a square game, otherwise I wouldve found it a while ago.

A retro arcade game. Top down 2d spaceship shooter and shooting brown asteroids and dodging enemy spacecraft. Music was kino and I went through a swath of quarters. I tried looking for it online but do you know how many space arcade games there are?!

pc strategy game from early 2000's, weird cartoony isometric style. Individually leveled and abilitied up units but definitely a strategy game, could build like sandbag walls and had to level people up by teaching them. fucking mad hard to describe tho

Attached: 7b66f352b7caad0304b7f68d289e4909269e3d030d699c58f061d37619ba160f.png (195x510, 64K)

That Playstation game where you control a light sword reaching for the goal without touching the corners.
What's it's name?

Koudelka?

HOLY FUCK THATS IT

user....

Attached: FB_IMG_1553779731447.jpg (510x775, 25K)

Original War?

The only thing I remember about this PS1 game is you had a taser and it was a military shooter. If you held down the taser button long enough, the enemy soldier would burst into flames.

late 90s/early 00's game, ran on XP, it was like some sort of puzzle game that had a ball and you had to guide it through a track by activating/deactivating certain parts of the track with levers or some shit. Had like an industrial/steampunk look. Any ideas?

Syphon Filter ez
Used to play the demo and torch everyone with that

motherfucking irritating stick
ps1 era had some weird shit

Definitely Brian's Quest or whatever the GBC Quest 64 tie-in was called

There's a game i played and never ever find.

It's an horizontal shooter on megadrive ( or genesis ) where you play a mech, the first level take place in a space battle while the second level you fly around a crashed ship.

I've checked list up list of megadrive shooters to find it and i still can't.

Attached: 1554294206621.jpg (750x499, 47K)

I've already posted multiple times but no answer because it's such an obscure phone game from before the smartphone era.

Now for an actually difficult one

>PC demo that came with "Komputer for Alle" in the 2000's
>SHMUP with polygonal enemies
>no textures - everything was brightly coloured and the background was black
>when enemies (or you) died, they would explode into polygon triangles
>loads of upgrades for your ship
>one upgrade was a sledgehammer ball on a chain that you could swing at enemies to instantly kill them - controlled by moving the ship from side to side
>the alien enemies had silly names like "splorky" or similar
>really cool electronic music

Thunder force IV?

It was a CD game from the early 2000s where you'd play as like tanks and planes and shit to kill things but it was in black and green like night vision, fun game

Shinobi? There was a PS2 version

The Ball, and it's from 2009 or something, zoomie.

Some windows budget games collection with 3 different games. A tank game, a ship game, and an airplane game. It had a sci-fi theme. It wasn't very good but I can't remember what it was called.

I don't think there's a game I played when I was young I don't remember, but as an adult I now play through games and I can't remember half the shit that were in them.

how the fuck can it be The Ball if I played it in the early 00's you fleme. It was 2D with with sidescroller like perspective

I remember playing some third person action adventure game with a very Chinese aesthetic and there were different characters you played as. I think it had some sci-fi elements too. Can't remember the name or much more than that.

Then say it's a sidescroller, then? Are you retarded? That's like one of the first things you should mention if you wanted to find this game.

Someone please help me remember. It was a mecha PS2 (and probably xbox) game where you fought other mochas in 3rd person. It wasn't anything gundam related. I vividly remember the comedic squishing sound you'd make every time you stomped on a crowd of people. You could (I think) climb buildings and use the cell towers as weapons. I've been looking for this game for years

Attached: s4b6ua0w71f31.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Sounds like Fear Effect

Anyone remember a VHS-based game system for kids where there were colorful buttons on a big base of a controller? The video would ask a question or present some type of dilemma and you would push one of the colorful buttons on the controller and the VHS would play based on what you pushed. Seemed way ahead of its time and sometimes I think I made this up in my head but I remember loving this thing

No, it was Shadows Madness: youtube.com/watch?v=GyXEXyTkicw

Oh god, a years long search finally ends.

third person hack and slash game that was set in the medieval times with a gritty asthetic and it was on the xbox original

War of the Monsters??

Damn I think my brother had the same game, and I can’t remember the name either. I remember there being this underground area with a tree and chests with treasure, swords and potions

Community S05E09

>ps1 game
>you're a barbarian
>start in a dungeon or cave or something
>i believe that there were some abilities
>cover or intro screen is him standing on the edge of the cave entrance somewhere on a cliff

naw, it had aliens and was a bit more kooky/cartoony. thanks though that looks cool

i mean it sounds like Soul Reaver sans barbarian

Enclave?

Oh my God. That's it, thank you so much for reminding me. Watching gameplay footage right now. Again, thank you

Oooh boy, that's one hell of a garbage game
You can still get it on Steam, for some reason, but I wouldn't recommend it.

no

Original Xbox game. It was a hack and slash game, I remember one of the enemy types were these giant red spiders
I think it had multiple playable characters, but one in particular was an armless, zombie-looking fellow with tentacles for legs and had a ship's wheel on his back that he would swing around to attack

Total fluke. I think it only has one mecha character and the rest are animals or etc.

Road Rage?

Thank you for reminding me that strangest game ever existed.

That one 2d flash game. You were faced against multiple opponents and the only thing you had to do was press space bar as soon as the "battle" starts. Your character would dispatch the opponent by making them afraid and surrender and the bad guys would kill you brutally. Pretty simple, but cool animations and creative deaths were carrying that game.

Attached: 16218-bubble-bobble-nes-front-cover.jpg (800x1143, 328K)

Goemon's Great Adventure

Something I’m the n64 where you come down to a planet in a space ship and fight fruits and vegetables with like a laser pistol.
I will never find this game

No, it was a long time ago, I was a kid then.
The setting is futuristic, I liked playing a guy with a scythe where the blade part is made of lasers.

bit older than 2000s but could it be War Wind or the sequel?

It was a 2D game where you had to sling around from left to right. That's basically all I can remember. It was on the PS1 btw.

Shadow of the Beast?

Tonic Trouble

A PC monster raising sim from the 90s where you raise these cute creatures but if you make mistakes they turn into monsters, kind of like Gremlins.
I was only a kid then so I don't remember much.

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU

An old windows 95 era PC 2d strategy game, I think it was part of a budget collection. You play as a military General that can build tanks, planes, and ships. You can combine the units together into a higher tier of the same unit. So for the planes, you might start with a small fighter plane, and build two more later and combine them into a big bomber plane. Each military leader I think had an actual photo (not pixelart or 3d rendering) and would taunt you occasionally. Iirc when you beat one computer's leader you would gain control over all their units so you could get even stronger. I remember the American military guy was super generic soldier like dude, and I think there was a stereotypical Russian too.

Holy shit that’s it

A 90s game about tanks or something, I don't remember much other than it showed up in a comedy movie when the movie characters played it in an arcade, I just remember thinking it was cool to see a game I've played in a movie and I don't remember the movie anymore.

could be from the series literally called creatures, there were loads by the end

Yup, that's the one.

I don't think it was King of Demons, it wasn't future ninja style.

Legend of Dragoon?

Beneath a Steel Sky

BattleTanx?

It was a game about some midget ninja with a fat guy and a qt waifu ninja

Tonic Trouble

>BattleTanx
No it was a 2D game, set in a desert or something.

MUSHA

It was 3D, sorta early windows XP era. also it was pretty obviously shit.

Playstation 2 game about vehicular combat. The cars have a believable frame like a sedan or a truck but they float. The antagonist is named something like Frankenstein or Dracula. I think one of the starter cars is a blue pickup truck.

Are you talking about Brave Fencer Musashi by chance?

I swear to god it looks like bubble booble but is not that game

some sort of weird team based "fps" with magitech indian shit, arena hazards like man eating ostrich things and huge gophers that would fuck you up. it's hazy but im pretty sure there were like axes and bows or something

Attached: 1562829921311.jpg (623x713, 62K)

Maybe Google Bubble Bobble clones and see if anything looks familiar.

Anything from the Goemon series?

Mystical Ninja starring Goemon

Shadowrun for the 360?

>Those compiled games on CDs like Bomb 4.4 or some other shit
Most were shit but back then they were fun

Attached: 1359668248649.jpg (233x238, 37K)

not quite as you described but maybe thinking of Pang? you shoot vertically to burst bubbles and cant get hit, brilliant coop game from arcades + early home computers.

naah, i guess i should have clarified by "magitech" i mean more grenades that are glass orbs filled with green gack and medkits that are weird druidic looking things, it was an older game from the 90's/2000's and it must be obscure as shit

It's a really obscure Pokémon clone I played on my PC. I remember there being a lot of green and black, and your character was sort of walking through a maze of sorts.

Ultra Balloon

Found it, it was Motor Raid.

Try Witchaven

2 of them

1 im sure was on the ps1 it was a top down game where you played as a pirate ship or something I only had the demo and it came with some weird car game

The other was like this side scrolling fighting game and it was multiplayer and you had to do some weird eating contest shit after every level. Asian aesthetics.

>The other was like this side scrolling fighting game and it was multiplayer and you had to do some weird eating contest shit after every level. Asian aesthetics.
Warriors of Fate, I played that shit to death in arcades.

I have another Ps1 demo disc game. I can't remember any games on the disc other than this nameless game and an ace combat game:

This game was a third person action/shooter game. Seemed to be pretty violent. MC was a super chad like duke nukem but I don't remember any quips. The environment was tomb raider like in some kind of ruins. You fought these mercenary like guys. There may have been some light platforming. That's about all I remember.

Attached: PlayStation_Fighting_Force_Cover.jpg (325x322, 41K)

not a request, but this one has jigged a few peoples memories before

Attached: 3_1[1].jpg (643x478, 78K)

game deleted itself after you finished it or died, was made around the early 2000s

Mini Ninjas

>Nintendo DS
>JRPG?
>Lots of ads around 2010ish
>Something to do with a purple tornado
I never bought it but I really wanted it when I was younger for some reason

Holy fuckin shit thats actually it. Thanks!

Question. Were other features of this game...
>warp gates, some leading to secret levels
>upgrades remaining visible after the powerup ended
>constantly changing perspective, from third person to vertical to sidescrolling and so on
Because if they were, I desperately want to know the name of this game too.

If not, are you thinking of Bugatron?

Fuck I think I played this one. RTS that was Aliens VS Humans. Super low budget and buggy, bargain bin game. Can't remember the name at all though.

So many genesis games that i completely forgot the name and is hard to describe the game. Over the top point of view rpg game where you start the game on a small boat

Robo Pit.

there was a helicopter game on the ps1. that's pretty much all i remember

i remember the cover art was green and MAYBE had a quarantine symbol on it

>Yea Forums reminds you of a game
>you forget the name before you can play it again
Side scrolling 2 player shooter. You can go into doors, most of which do nothing but some of which give guns, health or ammo (health doors gradually regenerate health so you can exit to let your friend get some health too). One early boss is a big feller (maybe you're in a cage?)
Games Yea Forums reminded me of that I still remember
>Legendary Wings
>Star Force
>Shinobi 3
>Pit Fighter
>Metal...something
Fuck. It's an old Sega or NES game about a mech that can walk on the ceiling

welp i just typed in ps1 helicopter game and it was the first result

Attached: 220px-Nuclear_Strike_cover_art[1].png (220x220, 110K)

PS1 game on a demo disk, I remember a green tint to the game and bugs. I didn't play it much because the bugs freaked me out, but I would be interested to know what it was.

>Bugatron
HOLY FUCK
Did not expect anyone to actually know what I was talking about!
Thank you!

Adding to this, the demo disc also had an ape escape game on it

>Super Nintendo (or sega)
>You can use different mechas
>you are a little pilot who hops in them
>the mechas change color when you get into them
>side scroller

Wew lad thanks. It's been over 15 years.

>Live in the country
>Mom is very anti-vidya but lets us rent a console with some games every now and then
>Rent a ps1 and a car game
>Had a blast playing it
>All that I really remember about it is driving a buggie around in a desert area

It was an RPG on the game cube. All I remember is having to carry what appeared to be a fountain with a coloured light on it which provided a protective barrier to cross a dark looking world. I wish I could find it again.

>flash game about a black rally car
>probably a subaru or a mitsubishi
>snow stage that had trees and snow falling down while a voice wanted to catch you

Update, found it. It's Motorsiege: Warriors of Primetime

Holy shit I think we're looking for the same game. It had you select the difficulty at the start of the level I think. Anyone know the name?

Sounds like Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and its chalice

Holy fuck, somebody else had the exact same memory as me. It was fighting force 2: jungle temple mission

Any time there's a JRPG with a shitload of party members, I instantly think of Suikoden series.

Fighting game for the GameCube. Remember asking the name and hearing "Black and Blue" in response. According to the internet that game doesn't exist. I can't remember mjch about the gameplay, just that there was a stage that was the interior of a sort of black glass looking pyramid and the fighters looked like anime people. No, it wasn't Black and Bruised either. It had a far less cartoony artstyle. Era would've been 2002-2004

What said, in which case you're in luck because it is being ported to current-gen. There were these caves full of energy that you can only go through if you had the correct element in your chalice, and at the end of the game you get an all powerful element that can go through any of them. You also got to name your starting town and every time you returned after collecting something your entire town went ape shit with dancing

breath of fire?

Seems like the thread is slowing down. I don't know the answer but this may help: metacritic.com/browse/games/genre/date/fighting/gamecube

Old 90s early 20s fps, only thing I remember is that it had the ripper/sawblade gun stolen from unreal and it had a lvl that looked like it was made with sandstone

It's Brave Fencer Musashi, yeah.

Fighting game for the N64. Had a cast of characters that you could play as either kids or adults versions. I remember the kids' roster had a white sumo robot with a spinning slap move

>>can't remember the name

Anyhow, I remember playing this super janky indie beat-em up for PC like 15 years ago, with tons of playable characters, each with unique moves, and the enemies were also the playable characters that spawned in hordes.

I remember the game vividly, but since its an old indie game and the description is so generic its impossible to find.

Remembered its name as soon as I posted this.

Attached: 3_f9IdbrJ.gif (794x517, 179K)

>can't remember the name

Attached: big think.jpg (535x530, 168K)

thats a good one
I member me and frens whooping eachother in this shit for hours on end

RTS game on PC from late 90s, you play as army of mechs against other mech armies (very similar to Red Alert), you could build building, there's one scientist/engineer who would run out of the last building of your faction, mission briefing screens had mechs standing around in ruins.

plz halp

Holy shit I remember this. But what's it called?

Mech Commander maybe?

Little Fighter

All I remember about the game is that you can throw pieces of explosive bread.
That is basically it. I've see it in LAN gaming club for about 5 minutes. I remember trying it later on but forgot about gameplay and other things entirely.

Thanks m8

Attached: 1562169464585.png (480x480, 148K)

3D Game for PC, a stealth game in which you can use multiple soldiers in a third person view, the first mission is at night and you must cross a bridge where a train can come at any time, I think it was raining too.

No, but that looks like a good game.

>you're deep underwater or in space or something
>everything is chill and then aliens or something fuck EVERYTHING up
>they are invisible and you only know they're nearby when your earpiece starts beeping
>you don't have anything to fight them with for a while
I've asked Yea Forums the name of this game several times and each time I still forget it later

>Hm, can't be gauntlet, everyone knows that game
>it is
Dude...

Point and click adventure game from 90s, you play as this guy(or girl) in a space ship but there is fighting going on between aliens and someone other stuff with laser blasters and if you go into their line of fire it's game over.

PS2 Soccer game. Has VN mechanics whereby you bond with teammates and shit. Had a "one on one" mechanic for dribbling past players during matches. Played it once, thought it was great, next time I tried to play the disc was unreadable some fucking how.
Don't know how hardcopyfags do it, my shit broke all the time when I only had hard copies.

nig Kingdome Heart

Both Mech Commander 1 and 2 are awesome games set on the Battletech universe.

If you like RTS and Mechs they are 100% must plays.

probably one of the space quest games

was it anything like alien shooter?

Finally this thread again.
Game 1:
>shockwave, green palette, racing game with very basic graphics (not the same style, but essentially old Atari-tier graphics)
Don't expect anyone to know that one.
More importantly, game 2:
>had PS1 demo
>kinda futuristic vibe to it
>think you could walk around the place where you got ready for missions
>gameplay had ~something to do with space and stuff in your spacecraft
Details a bit blurry, but something like that.
Game 3:
>not sure what genre Nesquik 3D game on PC, late 90s/early 00s
Appreciate any help anons, last time I went into one of these threads it actually worked. Hopefully I can help someone here out too.

Attached: 1542964793214.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

Not that it was amazing but was one of those game demos you'd see out in public setting.

I can't recall the platform and I want to say it was Gamecube or potentially Playstation. The game was somewhat bright, I believe a sidescrolling game with 3D environment and character. I think the character was a kid/teenager who could shift into these shadowy/black animals for certain obstacles.

You get 5 characters. You have to go to oregon from the east coast. You always die before reaching oregon because of some rng bullshit.

PS2 demo disc that came with the console, 3rd person fantasy action game. There was a big grassy field in the start of the demo and then you went into some caves.
I remember wanting to get the game but never did.

Mystic heroes. Fuck that co-op boss you fight in the water

It was this one PS2 and/or Gamecube game I got from Movie Gallery. It had a Hub world that looks like fantasy (I'm not sure). It had this one bit were you had this ball(?) on a couch or table, default color was red.

I don't remember the purpose but I really want to remember, I didn't get too far into the game.

>PS2 demo disc that came with the console,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jampack

Flying Dragon. Janky as hell, but SD mode is amazing.

Cant be xmen next dimension

fug forgot to mention it but the hub space outside of missions for game 2 was 3D (graphics in there were similar to FF8 if I remember them correctly)

>tfw you finally find it
when i saw it the memories came flooding back

Attached: you are found.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Game in the early 2000s I think, and I think it was on either playstation or gamecube.

You drive around in these cars (that I think had weapons on them) and try to attack the other players (usually CPUS)

You get powerups. Each character was unique and had a unique car to drive.

Any idea?

None of these... Worth to mention it was in PAL region. I don't know if the discs were the same for everyone.

Sounds like either Cel Damage or one of the Twisted Metal games.

Some kind of 3D beat em up for either the Saturn or PS1 where you played as a tiger/lion, don't remember the name because a cousin lent it to me and i only took the disc.

Ps1 game I borrowed from a friend that was anime style and I'm pretty sure it was sidescroller, had multiple discs and as the game progressed, depending on choices you made in the game you played as the main dudes kids. The main dude had a red outfit and a sword. It was a fuggin fun game

Attached: images (2).jpg (560x547, 29K)

>ps2
>jrpg
>modern fantasy small town japan starting area
>not smt

One that took me years to remember properly was guardian's crusade, a weird jrpg

the one I cannot remember was on PC win95 era, 2d, you played as wizards and could remove blocks from the floor/wall

Suikoden is probably the most nostalgic game I have. It is what got me into RPGs and I'll love it till the very end. Everyone talks about how Konami screwed up with MGS, but Suikoden still lies dead and banished to a crappy pachinko. Give me back my 108 stars of destiny Konami, you filthy rat bastards.

Attached: 1536958654723.jpg (561x401, 37K)

CAST HIM IN

Attached: SR1-Intro-182.png (640x480, 323K)

No-one's ever found this shit but here goes
>DOS game
>You play as a futuristic motorcycle with custom loadout weapons (Chainguns, Cannons, Missiles)
>A dropship dusts you off into the level and I think you just hit space or something to drop
>Levels had mission objectives
>Fully 3D world
>Graphically really fucking basic 3D, like Mechwarrior-tier with just colours as textures

Attached: IMG_1495.jpg (950x500, 100K)

I should say this had pre-rendered background graphics like Myst games

No, I don't think so.

It was a fighting game or Beat-em-up on SNES where you could play as a robot on a hoverboard.

hidden and dangerous

heart of darkness?

summoner?

Idk I can't remember xD

Some 2D side scroller about a caveman, played it in a PC

Top-down or isometric 3D military Helicopter game on PC from the early 2000's. Large parts of the map were blocked off by mountains so you couldn't freely fly everywhere. I think the artstyle was slightly cartoony.

firestorm thunderhawk 2?

It was Cel Damage! Thank you! Everyone always said twisted metal but you're the first to show me the actual game I was thinking of

This game I rented from blockbuster one weekend alongside Legend of Mana on PS1 that was extremely similar to SoM except not as good. I remember a beach level and fighting little crabs.

Nah, doesn't look like it

sorry meant *LoM

Ultima Underworld.

2D shooter, as in you were stationary and shooting people that ran from one pillar to the next one. It was matrix themed, you got more points for shooting the guys that were more in the distance (i.e smaller). There also was a slow-motion power up that you had to shoot to activate.
The only game my dad used to play, I never found its name. Looked like pics related, the running guys had hats. Also remember that by default the highest score was held by "Neo".

Attached: 1554549753186.png (723x359, 19K)

sounds like about 9000 different newgrounds games

I only remember that one level where it was snowy and you left footprints
I recall it was some sort of thirdperson beat em up or fighter where you had a staff on original xbox
I used to watch my brother play and it really bums me out that I can't remember what it was

Organ trail.

it was on PC and it wasn't online one, I remember it was like 2005 maybe and I didn't have internet back then. also they weren't stickmen, had proper 2d graphics

I've wondered about this one game for the past 6 or 7 years it feels like. I know nothing about the game other than it started out on a boat, you had to choose one of two paths which a boy or a girl, and then it gets attacked by a giant sea monster. I don't think I'll ever be able to remember it bros... it feels like a distant memory.

Ps1 or 2 game, all i remember is the death screen, wich is kinda like some skeletons looking down on you, (they maybe laugh a bit and then maybe they stab you, cant remember much

One of the MediEvil games?

Bonk's Adventure?
Joe & Mac?
Could be you remember one of the duel fail screens from Dark Cloud - the Master Jacket duel would end with the skeletal soldier cutting Toan's head off if you failed.

cell damage

>keep trying to remember the game I wanted to mention in one of these thread
>can't even do that much
damn

Top-down shooter where you played as some asian ninja woman. I think the game had Jade in the name, but I remember next to nothing about it.

I think it was on Yahoo Games or something. I miss Avalanche.

some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tournament fighter game on a bootleg sega genisis

Still none of those, i think i will die and not know the name of the game.
Thanks for the try tho

Here's one I've been looking for
>Shitty DOS game, shareware probably but was on a pc demo disk
>Grid based rpg where you are a cat that looks like the one from "hello kitty"

Attached: 1532186688497.jpg (1018x768, 87K)

Someone fucking tell me this I forgot. It was a DS game where you could play as a Pacman-like monsters that gobble down cities. It was super fun and creative but I never remembered its name.

It was Jersey Devil on ps1 but I remember now

original xbox
tenchu game that was on a demo disk
one night after returning from my friends house i sat down with the flimsy cardboard cover in my pocket
CRRRRRRACK
i couldnt stop in time because i am not a ninja
despite knowing it was a tenchu game i could never find it again

real talk are there any actual hello kitty rpgs?

Attached: 960[1].jpg (960x540, 45K)

Ya know it would be amazing if someone on Yea Forums knows about this game. It was a flash game I used to play back when I was a kid. I believe it was on a website called Happy Bear Games or something like that. It was an atmospheric futuristic zombie game that had some PS1 tier graphics (pic related). If anyone can find it you have my respect.

Attached: zombiedefense1.png (480x320, 262K)

Also it was more free roaming and not like a defense zombie game.

It was a FPS game on PC. I remember beating crabs with a crowbar. There was also some pistol and smg. At some point you also fight soldiers
I thought it was DOOM but it wasn't.

quake

Nah. PC game.

think it was a gamecube game where you play as a girl and can summon monsters from cards in like a third person dungeon thing

Deus Ex?

Tenchu: Wrath Of Heaven or Tenchu:Return From Darkness. Only two Xbox Tenchus I could find.

Lost Kingdom. There's a sequel for it too.

>Possibly DOS game
>3D game where you pilot a floating fortress/chunk of rock around a mountainous terrain
>Can upgrade/place stuff on your fortress like spikes
>enemies are just like you and also float around and attack you

Attached: 1509051252403.jpg (500x480, 55K)

Gotta be BLOOD

Let's see, how about Skeleton Warriors (PS1)
or Maximo (PS2).
Could also be The Haunted Mansion (PS2) But I can't say for sure since I've not played it enoguh to game over.

It sounds like Doom desu

i remember playing it early-mid 2000s, it was a PS1 game I think but it could've been a gamecube, 2D(like SMB type of perspective)
Setting was kind of foresty i think, it at least had some trees
you walk on what I think was bridges and put things inside of these contraptions I can only describe as washing machines because that's the only word that comes to mind of my memory of them

Big shot in the dark here but I'm gonna try anyway.

I never played that game, but I saw one webm of it once on Yea Forums, and it struck me because I never saw anything like it afterward.
Full of polygons, 3D environment (the area was green and paved), I'd believe it's a PS1 game but it seemed very polished. The player character I don't remember exactly the details, but it seemed like an androgynous little fella. Now here's the part that struck me.
The player character did some weird attack on an enemy, it shot what looked like a gush of poison (it was basically purple liquid) and the liquid stuck to the enemy. It colored its skin very carefully, like it wasn't just purple everywhere, some little details could be seen through, and most of all the liquid was dripping. It left little marks on the ground as the enemy approached the player character.

That looked honest to god amazing, but I never saw anything that remotely looks like it afterward.

This one won't give me any answers here.. but it's was a swedish game I believe or at least swedish translated. You were a prisoner and had to do puzzle tasks to go further into the game. You ate soup and put the bowl on your head and shit. Everytime you progressed the entire game changed. Puzzle game, then rts, then simulator and shit. I think it was something like Cosmonaut or something.

side scrolling game you play as a caveman bash dinosaurs and or other shit with your bat, played on my dads office computer back in 1997

Dante Must Die Mode:
>either PS1 or PS2
>Third person action game
>Either your playable character or a boss (This was a long time ago) is an egg shaped thing that spins around to attack
>I think it was a clown but can’t be sure, closest appearance is the mayor from Nightmare Before Christmas
>I remember triangle button prompts appearing because it was my first time seeing a playstation
>red orb/glowy things are life or currency

Good luck.

Attached: 75981B76-5051-48EE-B0A5-8AE2B185F888.jpg (320x229, 39K)

Tomba ?

Joe and Mac nigga.

Attached: download.jpg (1024x768, 299K)

Nah. Also there was zombielike enemies with the spiders on their heads

could be chuck rock

Old pc game top down shooter where your a soldier and kill aliens, you could use a mech and shoot missiles and there were some puzzles where youhad to find keys to open paths

First one. Some side-scroller game. I barely remember it. I think the player character was a human male but i might be mistaken. There was one level that took place in a sawmill with rotating saws and shit you had to jump over them and avoid them.
Second one was some fighter i think? It was medieval themed and most of the characters had swords and there were knights. I know that one stage was in like a dark temple/medieval castle of sorts. Thats almost all i remember. Its not soul calibur btw
Both on PC

sounds like half life 2 to me lmfao

Simple arcade game (demo) that came with the xbox360 arcade edition, top down shoot em up where you were a car with a turret.

...Half-Life? Long shot, I know, but still...
First one might be Pandemonium!/Magical Hoppers. The sawmill stage would be Honcho's Logmill.

That sounds like Turok

oh a twinstick shooter on xbla? that sure as fuck narrows it down

Cant remember if the game was on NES Super Nintendo or Sega but you played as a musketeer and you were really small in the backyard and the enemies or giant Rollie Pollies

The Haunted Mansion? The triangle prompts were for catching souls.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSTD2I8kWRM

Not pandemonium! but thanks for trying senpai
I forgot to mention that the first one is a 2d side-scroller not 3d

>narrated by edgy kermit

Assault heroes

Hmmmm.... the location looks familiar, but I remember the egg thing so clearly. Maybe I have to check out the boss fights.

>What’s her name
How should I know, I forgot it, remember?

It was an early Windows game, maybe 96 or 98, spaceship based, you chose missions that let you do things like shoot enemies in a valley run, stalk a convoy, participate in races, and get more weapons unlocked by completing them.

Impossible to find again because of the sheer number of space games made for windows at the time.

Some Ninja kind if game. Xbox or xbox 360 I think. I'm not sure entirely on the details, but I think it had a kinda traditional Japanese aesthetic and there three ninjas, a small guy, a girl, and a big fat guy. I distinctly remember the fat guy rowing down a river while sitting in a Chinese rice farmer hat.

Mini ninjas?

Almost definitely half-life

Okay, might as well. These games pop into my mind every now and then but I've never been able to find out what they were so maybe someone can help. I don't remember much about them so forgive me for that but I'll try my best. These both appeared on PS1 demo discs.

First one: some really weird game with a top-down view where you were in some type of arena and you had a bunch of babies crawling around that you maybe had to save (?) You had some type of gun that could shoot some rainbow-colored beams or some shit and if you hit the babies they would start crying. There were probably some actual enemies that you had to shoot but I don't remember what they were like.

Second one: you were playing as some spider-like war robot or whatever that could climb and walk on all surfaces and shoot. You probably had to shoot other robots, the game had a very mech/industrial feeling to it. Most of the playable levels were very grey but there may have been some red on the robot that you were controlling. Third person view.

God bless if someone can actually recognize these games.

Attached: 1440960512917.jpg (636x571, 33K)

First one is Blitter Boy - a Net Yaroze creation only really released on demo discs.

test drive off road?

Brave fencer musashi

Damn, thanks user. I'm not sure if I've ever even known the name of this game.

Attached: 1553287501265.png (600x600, 285K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MPsA5PtfdL0
Couldn't remember the name of this for the longest time, only found out about a month ago. Shit was one of the first games I've ever played. Good times.

No problem, I learned of it from a youtube vid showcasing the more popular Net Yaroze games.

I member this game when I was a kid on my PC, i was a demo iirc. All I remember is it was third person, and I afk'd in the woods once and when I came back my guy had auto-fought and killed about a billion snakes and I got a lot of gems or something. I can't remember anything else about the game.

It was a demo for a PC game. It came on a demo disk along with a demo for Marathon: Durandal which was just the waterloo map.

In this particular game, the art was super-duper low-poly, untextured polygon ships (if you’re picturing the original Star Fox, you’re picturing too much detail). You drove the ships around the inside surface of this cylinder shooting at other ships. There were also these rectangle meshes you could shoot.

There was a button, and when you pressed it, your ship would levitate off the surface of the cylinder and you could 6DOF fly around the inside of the cylinder like Descent.

I remember that there were 3 pages of selectable characters (red team, green team, and yellow team) and they had 8-bit shitty voice lines. One said “I AM THE BEST THAT EVER LIVED” when you selected him.

I have looked for YEARS AND YEARS and never found this game, including many Yea Forums threads like this one. Please god, Yea Forums, help me. I don’t even want to play it again so much as remember what it was.

Shyphon Filter 3 for sure and look for the 1 and 2
they are great games

Arrow Flash

Catacombs 3D

SNES, 2D plataform, it's a guy sort of climbing a huge spaceship, but in the middle of a desert I think (?), you climb and while shoots the guns traps that are trying to kill you. I only played this part and I don't remember the name of this one, but I really liked back then

I have a game that I've been trying to identify for over 25 years. It's a PC adventure "EDU-TAINMENT" game where the main hub is this mad scientist's laboratory; through the lab, you click on different parts of a brain (I think) to enter levels where you do learning activities. One of the levels was a farm. Somebody, please help me.

It could be one of the Dr. Brain games.

PC game. You play as a gun using animal, i think it was a deer, and you kill hunters, also not sure but I think you could fly by farting

Found the second one by myself. It's Ghost in the Shell:
youtube.com/watch?v=fllxBaIe9aA

This is on the sega genesis a futuristic racing game the car looks almost like a DeLorean going from point a to b style of game

The Lost Mind of Dr. Brain, 100% sure.

Fucking loved that game

>File... The Dinwitty.

Attached: E1CEDF7E-6671-421B-BCEB-C591F0671435.jpg (960x720, 116K)

Sonic the hedgehog

A game on ps2 where you catch monkeys

Thank you so much, It really was Hidden & Dangerous, I always remember the theme but never found the game before

Ape escape

Puzzle PC game, top-down. You controlled this purple puffball going around turning and placing mirrors to reflect light, and you had to collect other colored puffballs and get all of them to the goal. I think enemies were also involved, but I can't say for sure.
Ape Escape 2 or 3.

Prince of persia the two thrones?

Rygar: The Legendary Adventure? It's on PS2 and I think the colossus was a boss and had a chunk of stone ripped off around where it's heart was, exposing a tentacley mouth.

Following up, the “farm level” was the Synaptic Cleft, it was a top-down clicker where you herded cow-colored neural impulses from one end of a synapse to another.

There was also a filing-cabinet memory game, a train track game, a robot programming game, a musical score game (which was absurdly hard compared to the rest if you couldn’t read music), and the rest escape me except the finale which was a warped-checkerboard marble game thing.

It was some kinda action adventure game set in a fantasy world. I remember there being a boss that was a panda or some kinda bear that had arm bracelets that powered it up or something. I’m pretty sure it was on PS2

nervermind, found it
youtube.com/watch?v=YDRwl8i8TfU

Logical Journey of the Zoombinis. You played as a team of them. The part you’re thinking of was the cave level; you also did shit like fling mud with catapults, make pizzas, hop on lilypads, and get chased by green dudes on rollerskates

it's 2019 grampa, nobody remembers gauntlet

Attached: 1565941656517.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

It wasn't Zoombinis. This one was actual, fuzzy puffballs, kinda like tribbles with eyes or purple kuribohs with white eyes.

A DS game in which you play as a ninja it had a cutesy artstyle but that's all I remember

Super Star Wars

Attached: Capture.jpg (620x461, 40K)

There was a first-person fantasy game for PC that I remember having really nice graphics for what I was used to at the time. I saw it at this kid's house who I stopped hanging out with because he asked me if I wanted to jerk off together while we were watching Blade. The game was in some kind of underworld with skeletons that killed me immediately. 3D graphics. I'm assuming it was a Might and Magic game.

There's a Gauntlet arcade cabinet at the arcade I'm going to after work. They even have advertisements for that competition to get to level 99 still running on slideshow

I believe it was for the playstation one, I only have a vague mental picture, but I believe it was some kind of war machine type game. I remember there being a lot of green, and think you controlled the character from an 3rd person perspective. Pic is a bad illustration of the vague mental picture I have.

Attached: feverdream.png (992x540, 22K)

Why didn’t you jerk off with your bro? I remember staying at a friends house and I slept on a couch on one side of the room and another friend slept on a different couch and we got a bangbros account for free somehow and we jerked it together under blankets and were laughing our asses off, I came but idk if he did or not

N64 game where you fight giant bugs, Earth Defense Force style.
I vaguely remember a level that involved having to lower a drawbridge to get across a gap or something.

This is a hard one.
Is a PC game where you play as a child who goes to hell by accident(?) And in order to get out you defeat a robot devil or something.
It's a platformer with some speed sections

My cousin used to play a game where you could turn into venom/you are venom. And can eat people. Dont know the console, but it's 2d pixelart

remember this niggers?

Attached: 1548795370781.png (220x215, 97K)

A flash Bubble Bobble-type game. It had a clean white background and relaxing music.

Arx Fatalis

Body Harvest?

A Wild West Point and Click Adventure game. I can remember how it looks, full voice acting, the civil war fort, the indians,etc but I can't remember the name of the game. I figured it would be a LucasArts or Sierra game, but I went through their list of games and didn't see it.

Might n Magic

that's the one

>all these anons helping each other remember games
You guys are alright

4 Games
World War? Style top down tactics game w a grey-tan loading screen
Some FPS where a woman turns into a poo demon, in snow
A game w Half Life 1 style graphics, all I remember was there was a spaceship in the open space (you were on an asteroid, looked up and saw stars), and maybe there were friendly npcs
A Diablo style RPG where you start out as a dude in a loincloth and can visit a wizard in a hole in the ground thats decently natureishly decorated

It was a game we played at school back in 2001 or so. The game is set in a jungle environment and starts off with you or a main character being shot by poison from a blowgun. There are a variety of puzzles like crossing over moving platforms on rivers and shit.

Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist?

A big-screen arcade game where you pilot a fighter jet. I remember it having modern graphics and it was noteworthy that you went REALLY FUCKING FAST, like if Star Fox Zero's Omega Sector was multiplied by 1000 (literally, it was a 60gps game with background elements that were only on screen for a split second).
I remember dropping like 20 tokens on it trying to complete it.

It was an old as fuck game, around DOS times. It was sorta like a metroidvania with different maps that are connected to each other, but a lot smaller in scope. You started out almost naked in a jungle and you had to go around picking up armor pieces, which turned you into some sort of a boba-fett clone. The character took up quite a large portion of the screen and it was rather detailed.

1st. Game in space w a hexagonal field, ship customazation, the sun in it
2nd. Space traversing real time, not too impressive but you had a planet screen in light blue where you traded. Early 3D style
3rd. Game where youre a space ship wandering about and collecting upgrades in whats basically a prision in the snow
4th. Weird shitty demo rpg where you fought spiders early and got poisoned and could obly talk to people

More details I remember, if it helps:

The cylinder you drove around was just a green wireframe

The rectangles were called “pylons” by the game, not sure why

The yellow team’s selectable characters were all like cyborg-egyptian-pharaohs

Someone, anyone, please steer me in the right direction

Battlezone

Attached: Slide_bz1980.jpg (580x341, 29K)

Fucking based, thank you user

this one game on n64 (I think) a friend of mine had where you are on a planet that gets invaded by aliens/insect monsters that get stronger the longer you play, shit got pretty scary for 9 year old me eventually.

Attached: 1542274284163.jpg (2312x2184, 604K)

2D platformer about a boy who saves his gf and collects gems on the way

Some fisher price-ass point and click game where you play as a knight doing stuff for the king of the castle or something

Super Mario Bros

>mario
>gems
Kek

Attached: Frozen_Bubble_2_-_Single_player.png (650x510, 444K)

>can't remember the name
user, I...

Can someone make a new thread?

Could of been machines rts

Attached: Machines_Coverart.png (256x308, 146K)

Why? We're not even close to bump limit yet.

Some After Burner game?

Some flash game in albinoblacksheep where you piloted an UFO and it had to go through various obstacles. Some years later when I tried to find it it wasn't there anymore and I can't remember then name, nor anyone does (or even seems to know about it) whenever I ask about it. That was over a decade ago.

I think so! After Burner Climax seems like it's the closest thing to what I remember.
youtube.com/watch?v=IItwHKhKndY

Isometric marblez combat game with 90's attitude. Tried to push eachother into holes, last man standing style

Attached: 1567399319840.jpg (720x960, 104K)

Played a demo of it at walmart I think it was on ps2
Basically it was a racing game but there was death traps and machine guns and rockets and shit
Not twisted metal unless it had racing at some point

It was SNES or PS1, there were some levels were you piloted a mech and some others you were in different vehicles. I think it had something to do with police. My memory of this is ancient

How the fuck am I supposed to tell you that if I can't remember the name?
But for the longest time it was Lil' Howie's Fun House. There is another game that was on floppy that I can't find. It was a dungeon crawler and everything was green lines. I swear I remember it vividly being called Talisman and can remember the start screen in ascii. Just can't find the fucking thing anywhere.

1. Genesis game, side scroller had colourful xenomorph looking aliens in it you had to shoot up. I swear it had first person sections too but I could be making that up
2. Genesis shmup where you rode a dragon or something. I could've sworn it was a Panzer Dragoon game but I don't think it was

youtube.com/watch?v=oyPJSms80fk

There's this JRPG on the 360 that I haven't played, but I listened to one of the songs from it on youtube a loooong time ago. It's a rap song. The game is pretty obscure. Does anyone know what it is?

Anime-ish game that was a musou ripoff. 4 characters with associated elements for wind fire water and lightning. I had a hard-on for the fire spear girl.

holy shit yes i love you user

Attached: 1557898690581.png (100x100, 23K)

Jak X?
Policenauts?
Blue Dragon?

Is blue dragon that obscure?

A Gamecube game where you customize mechas to race and kill other mechas. I never played it, but I saw Toonami advertising it alot.

Ps1 game, you play as a clown that balance on the ball to evade obstacles to can pass the stage.

>tfw remember Toonami and Tom talking about Morrowind
Take me back.

Future Cop LAPD, but I guess not because SNES implies pixel art

Thats how quest 64 went for me
I remember renting it when i was younger and being too stupid to figure out what to do. Rediscovered the game as an adult and its awful.

Nobody liked Quest 64. At some point all you do is drop boulders on enemies over and over because it's the best skill.

Fuck off, Quest 64 is pure polygon kino

>2002/3
>disney (?) game
>about going into a book/fantasy land (?)
>SNES (?) but I was playing in my computer because I had this CD-ROM that basically emulated a bunch of games had like a bloody layout
>I think there was a huge tower and the protagonist was climbing it

Attached: 1446083433000.jpg (800x599, 104K)

Go suck Brian's dick, faggot!

Siren.

Gawd I really did want to love it but combat felt like a slog. I might give it another shot though. Any advice to make it more bearable?

Sounds like Time commando but you play a time traveler not a caveman.

I played this in an arcade. Is a japanese fighting game and I was playing with 2 maids at the same time, one of them was assisting in the back.

Kid Clown.

youtube.com/watch?v=vO2kqrvxPt0

It pretty much is, at least where Im from.
I remember this one, it was all about battle waitresses, I think one was named Azukina.

Probably Actress Again.
Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

Its the final version that was also in arcades.

Also available for PC.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

That’s not it, but a good guess. The ships were solidly-colored in, otherwise the art is bang on. But I am certain, 100% certain, the map I played was a cylinder you drove around the inside of.

Sounds like Deja Vu 2

Attached: Deja_Vu_2_-_Lost_in_Las_Vegas_1988_screenshot.gif (350x220, 103K)

No, I guess it was other one. This one doesn't sound familiar

Advanced V.G. 2

youtube.com/watch?v=bt2r2L7GUWQ

Ps1 game.

My mind goes to Blast Corps, but that was N64.

Pagemaster?

Attached: The_Pagemaster_-_1994_-_Fox_Interactive.jpg (1440x1080, 125K)