How can developers make NPCs more believable...

How can developers make NPCs more believable? One thing they can change is stopping them from standing in 1 location for too long imo

Attached: 1568147231223.webm (640x900, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997390/
hopkinsmedicine.org/integrative_medicine_digestive_center/news_events/lactose_intolerance.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0qJ1QcOVt3W
youtube.com/watch?v=mRgJCvcAFQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_dip1Nv9mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Tall girls should kill themselves

found the manlet

t. manlet

Too easy manlent

t. angry manlet

I'm a girl and I'm unironically over 6ft tall.
I'll kick your dick in, small fry.

My least favorite thing is when they have multiple voice actors record the same line for use on random NPC's. If it's just going to be the same line, use a single actor. If you're trying to make the game immersive, at the very least change up the line slightly if you're already paying a separate person.

Hearing three different voices give the same greeting does not make the world more varied, alive, or immersive. It sucks me right out of the game's world and makes me wonder why the devs are that fucking stupid. Then there's shit like Skyrim where they have one voice actor and the lazy fuck can't even change the pitch or tone of his voice for a single one.

>t. 5'4" big boy

It's not the voice for me, it's just seeing them standing in the EXACT SAME SPOT after hours of gameplay is just a little too ridiculous.

drink more milk you little fuck.

Attached: 1563882458768.webm (408x720, 2.11M)

How's the weather up there, Lurch?

i wish my wife was 8 inches taller. if i have a son he probably won't be taller than me. :(

>not liking girls taller than you
fag

Attached: 2.jpg (962x1400, 252K)

And just like that, someone's masturbating.

What the matter, stump-boy?

i'm gonna need to see tits first.

How's the weather down there, Munchkin?

How smells *braaaaappp* the air down there, big boy?

And then there's Oblivion, where the voice actors did change their voice sometimes, but generic responses would switch them back to their regular voice. Talking to random hobos about mundane topics was hilarious.

I would love to have a tall gf but women don't like 5'?" guys.

no one likes 5" guys, they're subhumans

Have you ever had a relationship with someone shorter than you?

I forgot to mention I unironically have a penis too.

Yes, but not a particularly long one. One of the things he said during the breakup was that "kissing upwards" made him feel uncomfortable.

Good for you. "Not a particularly long one" probably applies here too.

mommy...

Did he suck on your fat tits and call you mommy? Just asking for laughs of course.

I have a tall GF. It's fucking great. Makes manlets absolutely SEETHE.

tall girls make my pp hard

>tfw manlet who exclusively dates girls taller than him

Feels good man, these legs are all mine. Probably got the fetish due to my first gf being 10cm taller than me.

>"kissing upwards" made him feel uncomfortable.
what an absolute faggot

>big good, small bad
fucking child level

>tfw no such thing as a "tall woman" for me because im not a manlet
Feels good.

Attached: 1.jpg (625x531, 63K)

manlets should cut off their balls to improve gene pool.

Attached: 1563882308204.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

Tall girls piss off manlets because no self respecting women will date a guy shorter than her. My sister who is 6'1 always tells me how she wants a bf as tall as me.

Nice delusions.

God...the aryan race is so perfect bros...just look at how the 2 non-whites to her left pale in comparison to her grace and beauty.

>My sister who is 6'1 always tells me how she wants a bf as tall as me.
So are you banging your sister or are you a faggot?

Tell her you are a guy like you.

Well, obviously. Pygmies are gross. But I was talking about 5' guys.

>be 5'2
>all gfs have been 5'11 ~ 6'X
living the dream

okay, retard

she's really shy and awwkard because all the girls make fun of her height but I think they're just jealous

Attached: 1567263639447.webm (597x700, 1.97M)

Would marry and impregnate

Yes.

>Your real life experiences are delusions

Cope

>Hitler fought to preserve this
Why is he the bad guy again?

trannies aren't girls

Attached: 1566667621358.png (382x512, 431K)

cope more 5'5 tard

>tfw 6'1" and have only ever met one girl taller than I am
She wasn't bad looking either.

>bullied by short women
>fetishised by short men
>ignored by normal/tall men
Tragic.

And don't forget, /pol/fags assume you're trans.

You're a tranny

Attached: roastie guide to posting.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Shes perfect

>22 seconds apart
Whoa.

If the player interacts enough with a generic NPC that NPC's model switches to a player model that can wear equipment and different clothing, in case the player decides to make said NPC a follower that NPC can level up with the player. Almost forgot to mention, said NPC also gets saved as a permanent unique NPC.

If you're under 6ft it's over for you

Attached: its-over.jpg (954x670, 30K)

What constitutes too long? Also, contextual idle animations.

Utilize gibberish the way Sims/Zelda series does.

Attached: 1474450529182.jpg (640x480, 69K)

It's cute you think I need your approval.

Truth, they should impale themselves on me

>mfw I, as a 5'4 manlet, get WHIRRED by a 6'6+ amazoness with a fucking huge rack and ass
being small has it's pros

Attached: 1526847559574.jpg (1003x767, 156K)

It's cute you think your opinion matters, dumb attention whoring cunt

I'd like to see you try, sweer potato

Aw, the little guy's riled up.

Nothing quite like burying your face in a pair of eye-level tits. I assume.

Have NPCs with desires. Kinda like in Oblivion where the NPCs do things depending on a metric like time, except I'm thinking more of in The Sims sense where NPCs have stats they juggle + their overall aspirations.

Although, I guess the implementation of this depends on the scope of your game.

seething manlet

He'd probably still need a stepstool for that.

whatever you say hon
i'll just be over here, enjoying the body i was born with, and not killing myself today

This bitch is like 5'10", how the fuck is that tall? Fucking tallet women need a reality check, thinking they have it bad because they have volleyball practice and always asked by their womanlet friends to reach things

Attached: 1555398524066.png (141x58, 16K)

You're right, tall women are masculine and ugly, seems some mad lanklets are upset we'll live longer than them.

When they are squealing from a heart attack or crying to neck over their fucked up joint paint and arthritis we'll jog on over and fart in their face.

>i'll just be over here, enjoying the body i was born with
All 5'5" of it?

>despite all my rage I am still just a manlet

dilate

>tfw I could get bullied like pic related of she was 6'5+
What's the point of being a tallfag if all you get are comparatively midget onahole sluts only interested in your height and bicept density

Attached: 3.jpg (1200x1695, 221K)

no maria is 6 feet tall

yea idk why not all games give npc these sims meters, it would make the game way more interersting.

Attached: 1566952508464.webm (640x900, 1.33M)

How's it feel being a manlet?

am I in your way midge?

Probably harder to bug test. Every RPG needs it though otherwise, everyone is just standing around waiting for the player to turn off the game.

I'm 5'11" because I slouch. Do you think I have a chance?

I meant it would be hard to implement a full sims system, but a basic meter with needs can make the character way more believable.
>but how you gonna find them if they don't stay one spot
you can just have them stay in a town, or you can ask around to see where they went

What a beak. Now I know why they call her Big Bird.

Ran short on wit? I assume you're used to it.

Are you a woman? I know you're not but I'm still going to ask

>all the girls make fun of her height
No user, all the girls make fun of her because she's hot. The height is just the excuse they use for their jealousy.

user, stop feeding the attention whore.

She brought enough gum for the whole class

>tall
She looks like she's 5'6". What the fuck are you on about?

Spbp

Only manlets like them

seething

Nice, an amazon.

Manlets even getting BTFO by femanons. Love it. If you're a guy and your height starts with 5, you should avoid passing your manlet genes on.

Attached: a6Mz9ob_700b.jpg (700x499, 59K)

Would have grabbed the milk as soon as she left herself open like that.

Based

>that one /pol/ack in your group that exclusively obsesses over girls like in the op and calls them erika

Who is she?
Name?

This is the saddest self-hating shit around here. I'm sorry you're so angry bro.

Just make them get up in the morning, have meals, do some work, shop maybe, other activities on their free time, and go home to bed.
If it rains and so on they should try to get somewhere dry
It's pretty basic

When will they learn?

Ackshually I think you'll find it's short women that pass on manlet genes. Tall closet-pedo guy + short daddy-fetish girl = manlet sons.

>manlet who was laughed at by tall girls

You don't even have to do that, just make them shuffle around or change facial expressions and I think you're good artistically. I think wanting to see NPCs shop, make meals, other stuff sounds sorta autistic.

>but how you gonna find them
If it's an RPG, they could ask around and an NPC would "describe" the other and when you're close enough an exclamation mark would appear on the NPC. Just an example. There are definitely ways to solve it easily. You'd think video games nowadays have solved this already.

>manlet shitting on other manlets thinking it will increase his height just that much more

Attached: 1526328650303.jpg (642x648, 62K)

My ball hairs tickle my feets

Who cares what it sounds, fact is NPCs haven't evolved past the 90's.

>I think wanting to see NPCs shop, make meals, other stuff sounds sorta autistic.
It could just be really basic; enter a shop and look at items, sit by a table and grab a loaf of bread from their ass, go somewhere and look at a book

I hate being 5'6"

Attached: 1562050912526.jpg (317x800, 57K)

I'm 5'6
So not a manlet..

Gee, I wonder who typed this.

Attached: 1543583129976.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

You should not be drinking milk as an adult

>t. poc

>tfw 5’8 with an ugly face too
Never was going to make it, but at least I’m healthy and kicked my Neet life out. Better than something I guess

Attached: 6F4BFC85-1B9F-47A3-BC48-A7E0CF575310.png (325x441, 215K)

based

Try being 5'4", stretch.

>really tall girl in high school had a crush on me but we never really hung out

>see her at the reunion, still taller than me (I'm 6'1" so she's really big)
>both feeling some vibes, she talks about how she lover her new place but is bummed she doesn't have anyone to share it with
>my idiot friends killed the buzz and kept clinging on to me the rest of the night
>it was her only night in town

I constantly wonder about what could've been, even just a hookup. She was drop dead gorgeous, too.

>replies
6 ft + shortlet femcels seething

I'm the same as you. It's worse if you try to lift. My shoulders have widened and I look like a doll or something. my proportions are off now.

my brother

If you're werent such a beta cuck you wouldve called her up to at least visit, bitch.

London?

Based manlet poster.

Attached: laughing_masterandservant.gif (382x360, 869K)

Serious question here. Why does this dude have no neck and only half a torso?

Should have told your friend to fuck off.
And if he was a true friend, he would have fucked off on his own.

>locking his knees
Idiot.

what the FUCK

fuck u will make them take a shit or piss, fart, sneeze. Make them sit down for solid 20 min just looking at their phones and exhale air from their front nastrals when they see something deem funny.

Attached: D7A9472A-2539-4803-937C-D4CEC844D080.jpg (720x454, 30K)

Mike Wozawski....

how do you fuck up twice? god damn, just tell your bro to buzz off for a bit

Attached: 1489322328175.png (243x190, 5K)

He got rid of those parts so he could condense more muscle into a smaller frame.

>locking his knees
I'm not a biomechanists, care to explain?

5'5'' over here. Had a girlfriend once, and she was 7/10. You'll be fine, user.

all of the weight you are carrying goes to your knees

the duality of manlets

Imagine them snapping backwards and getting crippled for life.

You see the part where his legs start to curve back? The strain from the lift is now on his knee joints instead of the surrounding muscle. This can cause all sorts of problems, from fainting to straight up blowing out the knee cap.

The question is, do you really want more believable NPCs?
It can be kinda neat if they have their own individual route that changes due to weather effects, the day of the week, story events, etc, but also means it's just a pain in the ass to find them when you need them.

lmfao, retards parroting shit in the wrong context from /fit/

That's honestly not a bad idea but it doesn't break the illusion that they are stuck on a continous loop of scripted events. The only way to make NPCs truely believable is if any of them can turn into a full fledged side character. for example, you meet an npc and he/she starts following you. After a while they can join your party and become a full member.

Attached: 1567221165237.webm (640x900, 2.28M)

cope harder, manlet. I'm 1.90m and my wife is slim, has long hair and is 1.80m. When she wears heels it's like i'm dating a model.

You think none of that applies in a deadlift?

I'm 1.90m and I once dated a 1.50m girl. It was the awkwardest shit ever, it was like dating a primary school girl...
never again, tall women for life.

Is it possible to recover?
One of you said "crippled for life" but I'm hoping that's just hyperbole.

>but also means it's just a pain in the ass to find them when you need them.
Depends entirely on the game.

There are a lot of video clips I can guarantee you don't want to see.

you shouldn't be not white

SHOW HIM THAT ONE WEBM

i'm not bullying like the other posters i just want to say i bet she looks good mummified

Permanent damage is one (maybe even the biggest) of my worst fears.

She looks so fucking awkward holy shit. Spergs should stay indoors so the rest of us don't have to look at them.

You're plenty damaged already if you hang around here.

>nastrals
Nostrils.

Omg total wife material

based

This one?

Attached: 1554989503342.webm (460x258, 489K)

The way you form sentences suggests to me that you're merely LARPing as a 6ft woman, poo eater.

based

She's HUGE. And a very good mother to her sons, there. Exercise is important for growing lads.

I mean, im sport and have no fetish for tall girls, that shit is for people with mommy issues, but I would date a girl if she is good looking even if she towers over me.

It looks like a daycare worker overseeing the babies

The way you form sentences suggests to me nobody cares what you think.

Seen that webm millions of times and only just noticed she has better calves than them. If indeed it's a she.

That's just the heels. If those guys were in heels, which they should have been, their calves would've looked better.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

One faggot doesn't speak on the behalf of many.
Even Jesus had a Judas (yes, I am comparing myself to Jesus (and winning btw.))

They tried so hard and got so far but in the end it didn't even matter.

NO YOU SAP
"THAT" WEBM, POST "THAT" WEBM

You're making it weird.

Leg press?

DO IT

I'm a manlet and I love tall girls. Something about unreachable fruit and all that.

Protip: If you're a manlet, there's no point in lifting or trying to bulk up. The fact that a woman is always going to look down on you means even taller skinny lanklets will appeal more to a woman's love of being protected/cared for by a strong man. In fact all it does is highlight your shortness and turn muscle from "ooh he's sexy" to "lol look at that overcompensating manlet". Really you should be working on your personality/charm. That or making lots of money.

making npc script is not skill, its about time, user.
You can only pour so much time (and by that money) before reaching reasonable levels.
Games 20 later mate after shenmue dont have the same level of routine. Its not like everyone forgot

Legitimate and unironic cringe.

absolutely seething

Attached: 1515979794916.jpg (672x1022, 264K)

>one ticket to Tall Girl pls

Attached: 1568370274036.jpg (1080x1080, 207K)

>seeing a girl who is 6ft
>am 6ft and a centimetre or so higher
>mfw she likes wearing heels but had worn flats each time we've gone out
>mfw would like to fuck her while she's wearing heels
>should probably tell her exactly that
>content but still wish I was taller

vOv

Fucking life man

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME JUST FOR EXISTING AS A MANLET? I DIDNT CHOOSE THESE SHITTY GENETICS, I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN. NOTHING I DO WILL EVER BE SEEN AS GOOD ENOUGH IN ANYONE'S EYES SIMPLY BECAUSE OF MY HEIGHT. EVERTHING I DO IS COPING, WETHER IM AWARE OF IT NOT.

Attached: 1425896631590.jpg (762x388, 58K)

she is just anxous around people that's all

>making lots of money
That's the only way. Get cash, buy whores.

Except for the super secret true ending, that is. Get them at your country's AoC and dump them a couple of years later when they grow taller than you. Rinse and repeat until your lynching.

There will never, ever be equality and anti-discrimination laws protecting manlets for abuse.

Manlets are the most discriminated group, we deserve reparations.

Same
I married her, and it's legal :)

that's literally me when I try to look like I'm focusing on what's happening around me but I'm actually thinking about other stuff 24/7. if I didn't try to seem normal id just stare into nothing and I'd look like a retard. how do I stop my mind?

Attached: FD99AA83C37148E4B095FCCE56142064.jpg (1080x726, 30K)

>two judases
Fags are assblasted.

no.

Just be white dude, lol

You can't.

I love tall women

Boy, I can't wait until developers spend inordinate amounts of time overdesigning and programming throwaway npcs over game mechanics and writing!

just fyi tall people move around like this while standing because they have excess weight on their legs and it actually hurts to stand still

Attached: 1528689492767.jpg (548x535, 55K)

source on gimp-chan

Haha, holy shit
Nearly died laughing

Attached: 1536322656470.jpg (238x121, 35K)

Only a problem for dev teams with less than 5 employees.

maybe later

Seems to be a problem with every AAA studio there is. Do you even play games, or do you just shitpost on this board for kicks?

DONT LEAVE ME HANGING YOU FUCKING TEASE

Attached: 1565570398105.jpg (1016x1504, 152K)

Any improvement is better than what we have now. Even a sleep wake cycle.

Attached: 1566745687610.webm (1000x837, 1.37M)

Skyrim literally has that. I am convinced you people don't play videogames at all.

You think companies pull HR to draw shit? People have their designated work. You post like someone who's never worked a day in his life.

Your post has nothing to do with what I said, and you couldn't be more wrong as well. I used to hang iron.

Sure thing, buddy. Run along now. The adults are talking. Don't bother replying, I ain't gonna see it.

LOLOLOL

Imagine being such a stupid faggot as this guy.

you had better give your sister some dick before she rapes you

Jeez, guy, okay - you're making an utter fool of yourself.

Like... yikes!

People on /int/ say maria is a very average looking german girl.

Attached: 1566819133947.webm (850x711, 2.56M)

you just know

It's literally a part of the lift you retards. He's competing. The fucking panel needs to give the OK that he's locked out. That means straight legs, straight hips.

Considering he's like 80% leg that is a significant advantage.
With his poor form you can tell he got there by that advantage alone.

Attached: 1526345224088.webm (202x360, 736K)

oh god my sides

Attached: 1533290994450.jpg (531x434, 111K)

Based

>and this is our son's room

Post bagina

Chumbucket?

>People have their designated work
And you sound like you've only ever worked an hourly job.

It's not being legs that's the advantage, it's being able to reach down to his knees without bending. Long femurs just mean worse leverage. As does a long torso(relative to the arms).

You are obviously an idiot.
This conversation is over.

What's the name of the tall blonde girl in the webms?

Attached: Jonah Hill dropping his coffee.jpg (1367x1921, 258K)

>when she bounces you on her knee and uses the motion to jack you off without moving her hand
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hit 6'4" sophomore year of high school, stop growing
>still the tallest motherfucker in school, be the biggest swinging dick around
>go off to college, no longer the tallest but still occupy prime cum dispenser height for the tri-delt slut brigade
>despite all these years of being best height and fucking my way through the biggest genital warts you've ever seen, the most joy I get is when I help an elderly lady get something off the high shelf at the grocery store so she doesn't have to wait on an employee to do it
It's the little things that make life worth living.

Attached: b06d02b8cb62ff74da1bae02b9a59f7e--short-people-quotes-tall-people-problems.jpg (236x236, 18K)

Sup Manlet. What's too tall in your books? 5'8? Crawl back into your hobbit hole bitch.

Attached: 1560117656008.png (661x454, 223K)

>"sir, this is McDonald's"

Considering transitioning. It's less humiliating to be a dickgirl than a manlet.

How do tall women feel about the fact that, because of an increasing prevalence of transsexuals, men are even more biased against height?

Attached: checkem.png (746x625, 541K)

Nobody cares about that nonexistent group outside of reddit.

You have a good heart, user.

t. Manlet

No, he doesn't. He just wanted an excuse to shitpost his braggart bullshit.

More like manlet wrangler

I wish to be a manlet so all women are tall goddesses to me

Attached: 1542703638584.webm (910x942, 1.92M)

None is a strong word but mostly. The problem with locking your legs out during a leg press is that your quadriceps and hamstrings relax, you overload more weight than you should, and there's a tendency for the novice lifter to push through the forefoot.
When you're locking out you quadriceps and hamstrings should be fully engaged which acts to stabilize the joint in the extended position. The position during the top of the deadlift should have the weight distributed back through the heels with the hips either aligned straight or ideally tilting the rest of the torso back slightly. You're not going to pass out from locking your knees, unless you do it for a relatively long period. You pass out from holding your breath and standing up quickly while holding heavy weight from the drop in blood pressure.

Attached: 1567302765492.jpg (500x418, 72K)

>has to fucking apologize for even letting them hold a talk
As I said, nobody.

I'd rather kill myself, you disgusting hon.

give me a tall gf

Attached: 1488253687_cover.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Adderall

damn she is cute. name?

>"oh, sorry, my big man brain doesn't bother comprehending minor details."

Shit I learned my other sister is 6'4, I didn't expect that.

Her name?
Albert Einstein

I'm a manlet, not a virgin and never paid for sex. Am I superior to nonmanlet virgins?

You're superior to 90% of Yea Forums

>what was her name
Doesn't matter.

She cute

Really awkward though and probably have adhd with all those facial twitches

now listen
the good doctor has to pay

It'd be much better to come up with ways of faking it out, SIMs style basic needs bars would be unnecesary work, like wise what kind of animations you can get away with ommitting/half assing(pulls bucket/bread/book/etc. out of hammerspace) depend on the style/fidelity of your game.

Her name is Maria

I really liked the Arkham NPCs. They said things I would say if I worked for Joker or the other Gotham Nutjobs.

for me? It's Lotte

Attached: frenchgf4.webm (640x900, 2.72M)

Tall girls are mad cute.

This desu, a wonky disproportional girl has no reason to exist.

Feels bad, I also live in the Bay Area which is one of the epicenters of all the gender dysphoria bullshit but people are generally not as liberal and progressive as 4channers would think. Many people are quick to assume you're male unless you wear form fitting clothing, wear your hair long, and leave your tits out

>tits or gtfo in real life
Sounds like you live among some smart individuals, tranny.

Who?

>all these seething (probably virgin) lanklets and roaties

Top kek and absolutely based.

Attached: 1552090227948.png (602x578, 133K)

lmao how can that asian mouthbreather even compete

Depends.

Attached: 3XOVN7CHVO5YLJ4O6KD4YOXGEA[1].jpg (525x406, 23K)

>you shouldnt drink something that has a ton of animal fats and protein
>just stick to sugar!! It's good for you! *sips coffee to avoid withdrawal symptoms*

lmaoing at sòylet vegans, every time

Great work bro, we got him

Can't those stupid australians do anything right.

>I hate being 5'6"
Why? It's pretty comfy at this level, the average for most women is like 5'4 - 5'6 at least where I live so sex is devoid of most positional issues, and fucking someone the same size as you is the best feel, it's like you fit together perfectly like Tetris, why do you think tall guys fantasize meeting a women the same height as them? I've never had an issue getting women even though most men are at least 5'10 here.

I'll truly never understand the meme that manlets have a hard time getting women, are you faggots all so depressed about a stupid number you let yourselves get fat and don't apply decent hygiene then use your height as the excuse as to why women think you're disgusting?

Stop being a little beta bitch.

Attached: 1564098680505.png (336x530, 384K)

Aussies are the best anglos, stay mad cunt

what poor form? that's a sumo deadlift done correctly
yes he has zero torso and is all arms and legs, but that's still good form

Lotte

>tfw 5'9
JUST

Attached: IMG_20130401_143303.jpg (1536x1536, 345K)

>doing steroids
>trying hard
lol

No way, this can't be real...

If you're going to drink milk, it should be from your own species desu.

More?

>turns away from him
Direct snub. I guess she didn't like what he did to the Fallout games, either.

Explain why.

I like how there's only a dozen or so on-topic post. Non-vidya pic/vid on OPs should be banned.

>tfw manlet but have a tall girl fetish

i won

Attached: 1562600028436.png (455x455, 293K)

Based on Fable, you can train your way to become higher. Literally no reason to staying a manlet.

You mean this one?

Attached: lifting.webm (1100x619, 2.95M)

Duh. You say that like you don't have your own lactating-mommy side-gf.

This is a blue board

And you're a faggot.

NO YOU MUSCLE BRAIN
THIS ONE

Attached: my leg!.gif (320x180, 1.49M)

Lmao that's not even a webm

>be 6'3"
>go to a strip club with the lads for a laugh
>there's a 6'10" super lanky girl
>gotta try this
>go to the private booth and she starts grinding on my cock
>get to fondle her proportionately huge tits for the entire 10 minutes
>$40
good experience bros

it's so you can't stop it

Because its LITERALLY designed for you.

Based Lydia.

>This thread is still alive
>meanwhile jannies remove threads that actually relevant to videogame discussion

Attached: 1527228292404.jpg (585x767, 173K)

>All the betas calling this poster a manlet
You're either manlets yourselves or some virgin lanklets. Tall women can't be pretty, they're ugly horse-faced cunts the majority of the time. Women are meant to be relatively tiny and feminine, not tall and masculine.

Give me the actual chemistry behind the reasoning or gtfo with your theorycrafting.

You are... RETARDED!

She's cute. I want a girlfriend that's the same size as me. 6"

>I want a girlfriend that's the same size as me. 6"
Would you be happy with AIDS instead?

what else is there to put cereal in

Attached: 1563740211352.jpg (460x580, 34K)

Post the webm of the girl getting her legs fucked and the guy immediately going for her tits.

Attached: 1568212181900.jpg (690x680, 454K)

>my feet hurt
>the photo is taking too long
>i dont even know these people
>i wish i was home right now, getting my pussy stretched by chad

prosthetic leg

Nice larp

>implying

Attached: manletsgtfo.png (1751x445, 921K)

Almond milk.

Lactose intolerance develops in every mature adult, also the pasteurized milk you buy from the grocery lacks vital enzymes that helps your body absorb the nutrients so unless you're getting unpasteurized milk directly from a farmer then you're probably causing more harm to your body (bloating, constipation, etc) than it does good.

nah maria isn't that kind of girl

she looks like she likes asian guys

>this is what non-whites actually believe

They are ALL that kind of girl.

just be confident bro

Attached: 1561576040347.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

I wish I was short

>isn't that kind of girl
When they say that, theyre literally 5 times MORE whorish than the average woman

That's a really good way to get saggy titties.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997390/

"Proteins are more significantly affected by HoP. In fact, specific proteins with significant immunologic and anti-infective action (such as immunoglobulins and lactoferrin) are reduced by pasteurization. A substantial reduction in the enzymatic activity has also been observed. The review thus confirms the main concerns about Holder pasteurization of HM, and the need for future strategies to prevent and/or limit DM protein degradation. "

hopkinsmedicine.org/integrative_medicine_digestive_center/news_events/lactose_intolerance.html

"normal adults loose the ability to digest lactose. It is actually a genetic variant that allows adults to continue to produce lactase, the enzyme which breaks down lactose. If the lactose is not broken down, the typical symptoms of bloating, cramps, diarrhea, and gas occur. "

i want a 6'1" autistic weirdo wife

White power, bitch

Attached: 1558559548394.jpg (640x640, 35K)

I want my almonds activated

MOGGED
O
G
G
E
D

right, non-whites are genetic failures that can't even drink milk, one of the healthiest products in the entire world
that's why all of their countries shit holes with low IQ citizens

>gas occur
based

>tfw also fucked my way through 8 months of HPV
based

>manly tears

wtf is this. video?

>there are men who are 5'11'' and below
Shit, women nowadays are even reaching 6'-6'2'', I just can't take a man shorter than 6'5'' seriously, even that is a bit average. 6'7'' is actually "tall".

A famous conman who uses the pretense of "massage" to grope women. It's ingenious really when you think about it.

6'5" is average height in my country, so 6'7" is just barely above average. It's not tall.

Unironically this, petite women are the best. Tall bitches should go blow a giraffe and keep their ridiculous spindly proportions away from the genetic pool

Attached: 930e76f8b2fe43378a00219ff665b3a0.jpg (350x437, 22K)

This. As a 6'2" chad, I prefer my women small and cute. Only bottoms that like dominatrix look prefer tall women.

In your tiny sized feet or a real mans feet?

I think they're....you know..."Americans" (cringe). It's the decades of Mexican genes they've been fucked by, the goblino manlet genes

Tall woman here, guys don’t ever pay attention to me so don’t lie to me saying guys like tall women.

Since you don't even deign to look at men shorter than you, you don't see them paying attention.

I am affraid you fall in a niche fetish category, not niche as a three tittied woman but close to midget fetish in the opposite spectrum. You have to be very well proportioned to catch someone's attention.

They don't wanna get metoo'd

I'm 6'2 and I have a tall lady kink. If you're not fat and at least somewhat cute, you'd get attention.

Attached: gif-girls-emotions-are-unrepeatable-D87b24ab491d73694268aec257fbca3d2.webm (262x437, 173K)

Half of the Western World is called Maria.

>tfw 5’7

It hurts bros...

I am king of the manlets height and I would love a tall gf
Maybe not taller than 6”6

how tall is "tall"?

My two types are taller, slightly psychopathic white women that come onto me first, but run away when they realize how autistic I am, and tiny hispanic women with BPD that ruin my life but we're both so ronery we can't say no to each other

But do you even like guys that are shorter than you? there was this tall girl, ex co-worker of mine. I had a bit of a thing for her and I suspected she liked me too, but we never started dating or anything. She's kind of an awkward girl which made it even better but she just sort of didn't make any moves. If you're like that too, then being tall isn't the problem.

It's hard to believe, but there's girls out there that are just as socially retarded as Yea Forums autists.

Attached: 871sharkgull.jpg (500x460, 72K)

Why would she make any moves? That's your job.

You're probably fat or skeltal

>6'4"
>prime cum dispense height
Damn. Just being one inch taller put me over the edge to the point where I am now a wizard.

>the man always has to make a move
sick of this shit, girls will do everything they can to avoid initiating then get pissed when you didn't pick up on their "advances"

It's not the height but proportion that matters.

Attached: frieburg2.webm (640x900, 2.41M)

Look at the hips on that mommy in the dress.

>t. warwick
vocaroo.com/i/s0qJ1QcOVt3W

Attached: 2F6DE70B00000578-0-image-m-70_1450300432369[1].jpg (634x956, 141K)

Dress girls legs are too short compared to her body. Maria has the perfect proportions.

cute

What? Her legs don't start a the hem of her dress, idiot.

>the bags on the girl watching
hnngh

>Overstretched
>Leaning back
>Locked legs
Don't chime in when you don't know what you're talking about.

Make them insult my penis then sit on my face UwU.

>she will never choke you out with those long toned legs
It’s really not fair

I'm a 6'2 female and outside of the 5'5 guys always hitting on me it's pritty good

fucking shot out my water

How much for a cup of that water? (Downstream of the feet)

no matter how many times i watch this i just cant wrap my head around it

You're only hope is taking the Jackpill

Attached: x27.jpg (850x1342, 269K)

Shit taste

Not. Hitler fought to preserve THIS.

Attached: 1566953387201.jpg (800x798, 65K)

But you do lock your legs in a deadlift you moron

If you're under 6 feet, you should be 6 feet under.

Why in the fuck didn't you tell your friends to fuck off instead of letting them cuck you?

When his height starts with a 5, I laugh

>McSpaghetti
absolutely disgusting, I can taste the ketchup.

the bags under her eyes?

>tfw had a 6'0" gf while being a 5'7" manlet
>tfw threw it all away because I had sex with her sister
teenage hormones, not even once

Of course. Eyebags are cute.

Attached: 1514168165167.png (849x767, 623K)

The absolute chad.

I'm the same height and never let it bother me. Been with literal models too. It's all about the attitude.

why does this bitch have so much video? Youtuber?

I'm a 6'2 male
let's date

>doesn't want to accurately portray shadow of the colossus but with sex instead

Oblivion was pretty funny for this, NPCs who had the same VA who read the same lines talked to each other. Sounded like they were schizos.

I WANT TO DRINK THAT FEET WATER

some but I use money to use girls for fetish shit so its honestly not all that bad. I could care less at this point

Attached: 5454125.gif (320x221, 996K)

I can't imagine not being able to drink milk as an adult lol, but then again I can't imagine being brown either.

>Tall woman here, guys don’t ever pay attention to me so don’t lie to me saying guys like tall women.
How tall? Let us dudes know so we might give women your height more attention in the future.

why do you have a picture of my daugher-wife?

Sure, come over and pick me up for dinner. No chain places tho

Is 5'10 considered abnormally tall for a girl? Because thats how tall I am.

Dilate.

>people can't recognize the manlet spec ops unit in training
These guys are gonna crawl right under your car at night and plant a bomb before scurrying away. People will think it was a stray dog.

>chain places
it's a date, not a garbage collection trip
I know some really good places, tasty and healthy food but I'm not american

Find a wife.

>tfw no tall girl amazon to snu snu me to death

No. My aunt is 5'11" and I think she's average.

>Those ankles

>Is 5'10 considered abnormally tall for a girl?
Depends, in Indonesia it is.

trannies arent and will never be girls, user. but I'll answer anyway, girls are a couple inches shorter than you on average in every single country so yes its 'abnormal'. should you care? not really there are plenty of men that are as tall or taller than you, if you prefer that.

Shame, I'm from the American rural South

she isn't

What's he thinking about?

Attached: 1535658933329.jpg (1080x1336, 111K)

As a tall girl, if you’re height doesn’t begin with a 6, don’t even look at me

I'm not a tranny. I'm a regular girl.

>american rural south
give me a call if you come to europe and I'll take you to nice places, my tall sweatie

Attached: snu snu.webm (640x640, 2.88M)

He just realized he's reached the mountain peak, and theres nothing left to climb

I want to cum inside the warm pussy of a girl from Yea Forums

Attached: 1566626358840.jpg (679x665, 70K)

She's still cute, sure, but I wonder if how reliant that is on the make-up. There are some frames where her face looks very manly.
Would still fug.

Attached: 1526754664519.webm (640x800, 2.78M)

We'd all gang up on you and hold you to the floor and tie you down like in Gulliver's Travels!
And then tickle torture!

>why must God shackle me with such a weak creature?

Get your bagel and fuck off.

imagine the handjobs

Attached: GABI SMUSH2.png (1746x982, 3.15M)

Who is this and waht's she from?

She's from real life, forget about it.

tall girls should step on me

Attached: 1482707537391.jpg (500x500, 35K)

They need to study real life NPCs more

Attached: QT competition.webm (820x1080, 2.85M)

user don't make me reee

I just wanna grab her face and toast her cheeks

teething

it's maria she's from germany!

is that Todd Howard? Is this why he's such a cunt? He looks like a fucking child there

Maria is 6ft my arse

youtube.com/watch?v=mRgJCvcAFQU

High heels exist for a reason, no one likes a stumpy midget.

maria is at least 5'11. The ogre lady is just abnormally tall

>du du du du
how to get a maria gf... please...

Attached: GODDAMMIT.gif (404x347, 1003K)

nah you're good enough to get girls man. Just get in shape and learn not to give a fuck

The way she stands up straight like an owl and then the bug eyed look she gets are good for a chuckle. How hopped up don you think she was when that happened?

kys tranny
can't believe it took this many posts

oh nonononono

>look guise it's so clean here let me contaminate the water with my dirty giraffe feet lol
Fucking dumb bitch.

>giraffe feet
that’s how strong aryan feet are suppose to look chang

Little did she know Jamal and Un Phu Phu were using it as a lavatory further upstream.

>feeling fresh with my bro

Attached: as.jpg (1039x1040, 186K)

>September 2019
>Manlets still haven't learned

Attached: 1515004652904.png (360x594, 250K)

Hitler killed millions like her

Imagine not putting a bitch like this on a pedestal.

Just fucking imagine.

Attached: 1551930943037.png (750x636, 289K)

So Yea Forumsros how can we resolve Endlösung der Wichtfrage?

god i wish that were me

Attached: 01b.png (276x230, 104K)

what a cutie

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHAHHHHHHHHJHHHHHHHRRRRRRHHEHHHHHBB

They need a factor of randomness and needs. Give them needs like hunger, sleep, etc that decrease at a set rate. Fat NPCs should get hungry faster.

ALSO IF YOUR NPC STAYS OUTSIDE IN A THUNDERSTORM THEN FUCK YOU.

I've played two different games recently where it starts raining and NPCs just sit outside reading or whatever. NO. STOP THAT.

It's the only thing that makes me hate the NPCs in kingdom come deliverance. Other than that they are pretty good.

the dude is like 5'3 but height doesnt matter when you've got as much money as he does

But his proportions are all fucked up

listen you little shit it doesnt matter what I Todd look like its all about the money so fuck you

I'm 6'5", will you be my tall aggressive gf please?

his voice sounds so nasal too

fucking based

>Todd Howard
>Having the gall to call anyone "little"

thats not even short

Why do roasties and trannies get so upset when a woman looks better than then?

It's like when a man is taller than you.

so impressive bro can i suck your cock? just as a joke

>tfw I'm 5'10 and occasionally feel insecure about my height

Yea Forums has ruined your perception of your height, bro.

>6ft tall
>always liked tall girls
>girls that are actually as tall or taller than I am have fucked up proportions for the most part
Oh well not like I'd ever get a gf anyway

Attached: shorty fitness.webm (640x640, 2.79M)

Because secretly, I want to have sex with them

disgusting subhuman

That's a big cope but at least you are honest.

What was the book in the car supposed to prove? That raised her up far too high.

it really just shows how fucking retarded your average woman is

My daily intake of onions yeah?

Attached: EMOT004.webm (924x520, 2.94M)

fucking oompa loompas

I don't need to be tall to destroy you all
Saitama and Son Goku are both 5'9"
Bruce Lee was 5'8"
IRL Jesus was probably some small sand person

Damn she’s so fucking cute, shame about the nose though...

trannies will never ever be girls. kys.

I don't ONLY like tall girls, they're just one of the types that are out of reach for some reasons other than my own autism.

What are you trying to pull off user?

pls

Attached: pls.gif (734x512, 41K)

Lmao what a sad fucking insult

Clean your stairs.

guaranteed she's a tremendous bitch

it has more sugar and less fat and protein. its suited to a baby. cow milk is suited to a baby cow, but from nutrition we can easily see that its also more suited to human adults than human milk

>H-haha w-we'll live until we're little shrivelled up 90-year old prunes rather than die at 86 y-yaass

Manlets lose again

is that motherfucking simcopter?

code

I'm a retard disregard message

Attached: 1556180492500.gif (255x255, 546K)

shitskins cant drink milk without shitting themselves

Attached: topkek.png (423x500, 313K)

Fell good being a buffed 6"8 and do full nelsons to tall girls that never fell small before.

Lmao how in the fuck did Jordan Peterson end up narrating that?

Marry, insin (involuntary single woman)

she's going to be doing footjobs in jav in less than 3 years

All I see is
>reduced
the enzymes are still present and active even if less active. Since I don't live on a farm it seems like a fine trade off for safe, consumable, transportable milk.

>5'7
>Relatively same height as most women in my city
>Never felt insecure
>Friend who is shorter
>Adjust something to his height
>Immediately mentions how short he is

Yeah, it's really a state of mind thing.

I want to hurt you

Blame your parents for giving you shit nutrition growing up for being a manlet

>tfw you have a literal milk allergy and have to carry an epipen
>tfw you almost die because people don't believe you until you have to go to the hospital
>tfw you have to eat shitty vegan desserts because there is no other option

why is god so cruel

Attached: despair.jpg (767x1024, 214K)

what

>why yes I can't wait to get home and play Atelier Ryza, why do you ask?

>tfw dad is 6 foot
>mom is 5'2
>got mom genes and I'm 5'7
life is suffering

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_dip1Nv9mo

>American women actually dress like that in public
Control your women, burgers.

MOMMY

Tits or GTFO

He literally lifts the bar 3 inches

my fetish

Lost

Someone post the google edit

everything about this image is fucking hilarious

God I wish I was that book.

Attached: 123465767787.jpg (600x623, 24K)

>nobody cares what you think
Yup, it's a woman

Bethesda should go back and actually properly finish + expand radiant AI in Oblivion just as a test, could then offer a fifteenth anniversary addition. Touch up graphics a bit, maybe throw in a couple of new quest lines
can do that instead of ES VI

garbage taste, manlet.

based Frodoposter

Attached: 1541941640304.jpg (900x437, 290K)

Jordan's very based and redpilled. He browses Yea Forums.

Maybe you should get some height, midget.

Seriously where's a region where women can at least reach 6 foot? South Florida has nothing but 5'6" and smaller with the only tall woman being my mother at 6'1".

just bang your mom dumbass

>Regular girl
>Yea Forums

Attached: Never ever.jpg (840x783, 240K)

Is she in court or something?

What does september have to do with manlets

Attached: Emoji.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

>Grabs her tits first
Madlad

>that prolonged smile
Kind of a turn off tbqh, and I usually like that sort of girl.

>Is being half of a foot taller than the average girl abnormal?

what a dumbo
white people can drink milk because there was a really big selection of that phenotype
in other words, whites are so fucking retarded that only the ones that could drink cow milk survived

Hey don't threaten me with a good time

100% this

What even would be the treatment for this? Could they put her back together?

They have the technology. They could make her better than she was.

She was testifying against her abusive uncle.