Why do all gaming news youtubers use the dreamworks face in thumbnails

Why do all gaming news youtubers use the dreamworks face in thumbnails

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

cause they're faggots

I fucking hate what Youtube has become.

Scientifically proven to attract American lamb I guess

i hate ugly people

I like Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

what race is this?

He looks like if Mundane Matt was an albino nigger

Amerimutt

Why does he always ask a question when making a statement?

Goblin

I love that racist white people are cannibalizing white people now.

Don't mis the game awards guys, let's just say, a certain metroid will get primed ;)

>that
>white
lmao

Based

Attached: 11EE8940-6B78-4DAE-A763-71D181E3D389.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

>all whites are super models
Post face

Do you feel unreasonable anger at a restaurant when you get a waiter/waitress who's really fuckin ugly? I don't know how else to explain it, them being so ugly actually makes me angry, and by extension it makes me mad at the management who thought it was fine to have such an ugly fucker in the front of the restaurant.
The best example of this when it comes to vidya is tim sweeney, someone that fucking ugly shouldn't be the CEO of a trash collecting agency, let alone a vidya company. I'll admit, it's not enough just to be ugly, there's a certain je ne sais quoi to it. Ugly, but in a way that you've never seen before

Thats about when I stopped watching him
When he became friends with Nate it got really obnoxious because he just begs him for leaks and takes his word as gospel

Same, I thought it was funny he gave shit to that one leaker that was wrong when not too long before that he said the metroid stuff.

I dont get it that everyone keeps talking about the same news with the same points and opinions.

Like, if you are doing that, why watch guy with 50k subs when guy with 1 mil subs saif the same shit?

based & amphpilled