Boyfriends saving their girlfriends

>boyfriends saving their girlfriends
>nobody cares
>girlfriends saving their boyfriends
>everybody goes snake-fucking crazy

Why the double standard?

Attached: Rctr_kunio.jpg (669x1143, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roTvClv_qRc
youtube.com/watch?v=pBx6DVd-vBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about boyfriends saving their boyfriends, or girlfriends saving their girlfriends? Or boyfriends saving their girlfriends (boyfriends)?

Cannot self-insert as a girl. Simple as.

Attached: 1565301562095.png (337x451, 220K)

Or boyfriends saving their girlfriend's boyfriends ;)

The sequel to River City Girls, coming Summer 2021: River City Gays!

You can still self-insert as the guy.

Of course, you don't have any experience inserting any part of yourself into girls.

Because

Attached: 3e8.jpg (367x390, 15K)

In order to be able to save anyone, you should focus on saving yourself first. Good thinking.

I do not like or care for any female characters with boyfriends or husbands because I am not a cûck.

Attached: 6B5AA3C0-8B45-4B14-BE7C-B1214C8B0A24.jpg (712x693, 31K)

>everybody
It's just one autist falseflagging everytime

When you save Princess Peach you're not the one who gets the kiss, Mario is. You're just sitting there watching it on a screen. Like Sven sitting in his cuckshed watching Jamal go to town on his wife on the baby monitor.

I don’t care for princess peach.

>crazy girls saving their not boyfriends while telling everyone that they're in a relationship that doesn't exist
ftfy

Is RCG fun though?

I was using Peach as an example because she's THE damsel in distress in video games. Point is, you say playing as a girl with a boyfriend makes one a cuck, but if that's true then playing as a guy with a girlfriend doesn't make one any less of a cuck.

>girlfriends saving their boyfriends
heh...

I know about the twist but the basic premise of the game was that it's a role reversal: Kunio and Riki being "saved" by their "girlfriends", rather then the other way around.

That's oddly specific. Are you speaking from experience, Sven?

i just want a translation of the samurai-themed RCR sequel that was on the famicom and some more kunio sports games.

That’s why characters with no love interests exist.

Damn, professor Oak looks pissed.

Please, if I was Swedish I'd kill myself and hope I reincarnate literally anywhere else.

So you just don't play any game where the hero has a girlfriend, then? You're really that insecure?

is this dumbass conversation really happening or did I read something so stupid it put me into a comatose state filled with delusions of really stupid shit

Because one has been done a million times but the other has almost never been done, and if so never done well or had a political agenda behind it.

This is your brain on /pol/

Everything offends, anyone who doesn't think like you do is a cuck. All you think about all day is trannies.

>I'd kill myself and hope I reincarnate literally anywhere else.
Granted. You're now in Africa. Enjoy your Ebola and starvation.

>Implying Kunio and Riki would ever need saving.
Kek, but I agree that a simple role reversal shouldn't cause people to lose their shit.

In my defense, I'm not the one who brought cuckolding into the conversation. That other guy did. I merely took his argument to its logical conclusion.

Well at least I won't have to wait long to rereroll.

Again, I know, Kunio and Riki are two hard motherfuckers who couldn't be kidnapped, but them being "kidnapped" is the premise of the game. I'm disregarding the twist because the premise the game is sold on is what sparked the initial controversy.

You're dealing with waifufags, there is no end to their autistic fits.

I'm just mad some retarded ASW rep ruined the whole thing by questioning the lore angle they were going with, when he didn't even know the lore himself, leading to a shitty 11th hour rewrite of the script.

I only saw a half hour of the gameplay and I'm never gonna play it, so please spoil the twist for me
From what all the NPCs reacted like, everyone else thought they aren't in a relationship with the guys they are saving

I never said I don’t play the game. I said I don’t care for the female character. Does playing the game mean I must care for the female character? No.
>You’re really that insecure
Back to redit with you.

Attached: 4B875A37-19CE-4425-9A84-A0F68F03AE7A.jpg (166x168, 7K)

I haven't played the game but apparently the girls aren't actually Kunio and Riki's girlfriends, and they weren't kidnapped, they were just at the spa.

You really are insecure if you completely disregard a fictional woman for having a boyfriend.

She should be ditching her loser boyfriend for getting into a weak position that needs rescuing. Real men never need help.

You can do better than this, boys

The girls aren't dating Kunio and Riki, nor were the two in any danger at all. They went to hang out in the spa.

Attached: B7CC3DF0-26BE-4FFF-AC51-DEB87CE8414E.jpg (1080x1080, 51K)

No woman would ever defend nor save a man who couldn't defend himself. That implies he's a useless weakling, and women don't have sympathy for those.

Attached: 1558321898032.png (1043x839, 886K)

Because people who want to play games about fighting are mostly boys and boys would prefer to save a girlfriend rather than a boyfriend. They want to imagine themselves tapping that virtual woman booty, whether they're saving it or playing as it. Simple as.

Attached: 1526398883968.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

He is a man, not asking for a return

youtube.com/watch?v=roTvClv_qRc

youtube.com/watch?v=pBx6DVd-vBs

Attached: kunio_v01c06p097.jpg (644x1033, 124K)

Save the girl, and the world will be jealous. Wouldn't you, if you knew that the truth was the girl would save you too?

Seriously, it's a fictional character. Her boyfriend is also a fictional character. It's not like she's a real girl with a real boyfriend who will really beat the shit out of you for drooling over her.

calm down Incel, it's just a video game.

Attached: C98993D1-447A-49FE-A73B-F806EB916346.png (281x424, 54K)

Someone needs to make a Kunio timeline like the Wonderboy one cause I want to play them in order but I don't know which is which, what are the main lines, which are the best sport ones and which to ignore.

Attached: wonder-boy-lineage.png (480x600, 254K)

Everyone wants the new pixel art and YouTube personalities instead.

>Kunio first appears in the original Kunio-kun, where he is described as a second year student at Nekketsu High School (in the Downtown Nekketsu sub-series, he is described as a third year student, establishing a loose continuity between later games).