Banjo and Kazooie thread?

Banjo and Kazooie thread?

Banjo and Kazooie thread

Attached: tooty lived.png (872x1172, 704K)

Reminder that BANJOKE AND TRANZOOIE will be removed from Smash and be replaced with Steve in the next update.

Based! Fuck Banjo, shitty dead characters who can barely pass D tier should not be in Smash

wow he's namefagging now lol
kinda sad

AND samefagging lmao
3 ips bro

You're samefagging. Faggot OP Tranjoke.

>Tranzooie
>implying there's anything wrong with being trans
That's really cringe, bro

Tooty's kinda thicc tbqh fampai

tooie > powergap > kazooie
Prove me wrong
You can't

If Gruntilda stole Tooty's beauty, wouldn't she look like Tooty? Why does she come out of the machine looking like Posh Spice?

They are still in, they are still fun to play, and Nintendo LOVES that they are here.

Attached: 1549405141310.png (1101x362, 405K)

I'm a banjofag but I can still understand the harm in normalizing a mental disorder as though it's a good thing

I suppose that a grown-up Tooty would become the next furry sex fantasy. Which leads me to conclude the best ending for Banjo-Kazooie is quitting the game and Grunty did nothing wrong.

source? your wildest fantasies?

Maybe the machine works like the Big Old Blaster from Tooie, only instead of life force it drains CHA points. Makes sense, since they're both invented by Grunty.

trans are not people, they are inhuman mental cases

trans are people. just horribly, mentally ill ones

The only powergap is the one between your ears.

Gruntys sisters invented the BOB

Then why are they complete shit?
Yup, I'm thinking they're cut next game.

Put me in the screencap!

This projection get's a yikes from me

Attached: BeeTypes.gif (836x711, 86K)

I wanna fuck Tootie in the ass until she shits all over my dick!

why

how

Would she say
oh ah oh, oh oh ah oh

slapping tranny in as an insult is as annoying as trannies themselves, fucking stop bro

Attached: 1517482028389.gif (500x506, 1.29M)

That’s a sad, small ass

Keep seething

Think this is relevant

If by “seething” you mean “playing as them in smash” then no problem. I’m having a blast.

With my peepee

So i can rub the shit between her toes and lick her stinky feet clean!

No because she would be being choked during it obviously

Then what was the point of the first game?

No user, bears shit IN the woods, not ON wood.

You are not trying hard enough then

Stinky bear pussy! I bet she hasn't washed it in months

>B-Banjo and Kazooie will NEVER be in Smash
Now changed to
>B-Banjo and Kazooie will NEVER be in a Smash game after Ultimate!

Attached: 1567104799830.png (500x542, 102K)

Smash is for faggots. This thread is for bear pussy

Ganondorf has been in since Melee despite being one of the worst characters in the game since Brawl. Keep seething.

>bear pussy

Tooty calls hers the honey pot.

>smashsmellies ruined another game series

You've shat your last post, user.

Attached: 1557207471214.png (464x498, 271K)

BASED

Oh no, Stevefags are crying again

STOP MAKING FUN OF MEEEEEEE!!!!

I want Kazooie to Talon Trot on my dick!

hes in

Attached: Hank_basic.png (175x224, 9K)

Its the sunk cost fallacy. They spent months on this Steve posting shit so even after they get blown the fuck out by Banjo, they still have the need to continue
Pretty sad to waste your life fighting a battle that is already over, Steve posters deserve our pity.

Imagine how asspained they’ll be when Steve never even gets in

H*ckin based

What's his moveset?

Ganondorf is still a Zelda icon though. All Banjoke-Cuckzoomer has going for them is that they were the protagonists of "Mario 64 but worse."
Yup, I'm thinking they're cut next game.

Kazooie is filled with vestigial elements from project dream plus copying sm64 that overall diminish the experience like: everything talks, lives mechanic, most levels feel like a bunch of jiggie mini games glue together withou rime or reason Bubblegloop Swamp

Anyone got that gatornigger pasta?

What are the chances of getting rare replay or B&K on the switch?

How naive I was to think a group of autists like Steveposters would cease spewing their shit all over this board after being utterly blown the fuck out at E3.

>lives are bad meme

Attached: 7d0.jpg (144x256, 20K)

It'll happen eventually. PC too

At the snow world now. Been doing a good job of 100%'ing all the worlds so far but I can't stand vertically-aligned levels and this one is bugging me with all its hiding spots. Is this considered a rough level in general or am I just retarded?

>PC too
bruh, I hope so

As I understand it, Cuphead on Switch uses Xbox Live. Rare Replay's on the game pass, and they want to get it on all kinds of platforms. Jetpac (one of the 30 games) is on the Wii U inside of DK64, so they're probably willing to lend more of them out to Nintendo. But these things take time.

I want sexy Gruntilda.

Is microsoft trying to leave the console market or something?
I mean it would make sense for them to focus on PC, and maybe rent some of their IPs to nintendo

I like Freezeezy Peak but mostly for its aesthetics rather than its challenges, and if you don't like vertical levels you'll fucking dread Click Clock Wood

Well, Microsoft as a whole has more than just Xbox to worry about. They just want to have their services available everywhere and Xbone/Scarlet is just one facet of it.

Being transgender is fine. Actually believing you are the opposite gender or a made up one is a mental disability.

>not ignoring objective reality to protect my subjective view of the world
bigot like you need to stop trying to make people think

>2019 no banjo remake
>but some autistic cunt is making some zelda ocarina of time in unreal engine

No one cares about your dead, gay bear.

you cared enough to post

here's your fan remake bro

Attached: 1552703698406.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

Did you read my post at fucking all?

did you read my post?
mother fucker i'm agreeing with you

MICROSOFT

Imagine this wild idea guys, a post-microsoft Rare but its good.

Is this undiscovered footage of project dream?

>not Tranjo-Kazooie
It was staring you right in the face!

BANJO AND/OR KAZOOIE

You serious OP, everyone knows it's written 'Banjo-Kazooie'

There's nothing funnier to me than earnest intent held back by skill.

yeah
im thinking hes back

I imagine it all the time

Attached: 1543731443016.jpg (437x431, 18K)

cope and seethe harder banjo&kazooie are awesome fuck off stevefag/steveposter HOES MAD HOES MAD

STFU cope harder asshole banjo is not a dead character HOES MAD HOES MAD

stfu toxic jerk

cope and seethe harder bitch ass jerk

there it is again "Banjo&Kazooie", "Banjo and Kazooie"

That's not the proper nomenclature. It is Banjo-Kazooie.

hell no they deserve no pity at all let them be butthurt they deserve it for bullying banjofans including me karma sure is a bitch next time they better think twice before being jerks so they won't have to get BTFO

STFU RETARD do some research i bet you have never played a banjo game before fuck off

small butts are nice if they are round

not until you stop being a jerk and a bully will we banjofans stop we are tired of you stevefags bullying us we will defend ourselves and strike back

i headcanon that banjo still has a guitar from his late father that he plays sometimes
he only plays when nobody's around but kazooie sometimes listens in without him knowing

>almost 100 posts in
>not a singular bear cute and funny post
Fags, all of you

shes a bit too rotund for that user

>Implying there will be a next game.
>Implying im seething from getting something I've always wanted.
>Many agree Banjo-Kazooie is High-Mid tier

Retards

Why the fuck would they stop making Smash games retards? Sakurai has stated several times this isn't over and it's easy money for everyone involved

Oh please, I've seen people lewd poyos of all things, literal spheres

>sakurai explicitly says banjo was easy to handle as an IP, rare and microsoft just handed him over
yeah, I'm thinking he's in

It's honestly baffeling that this irrelevant shitter got in over actual iconic characters like Bomberman. What the fuck were the devs smoking?

Imagine being triggered by a cartoon bear and bird lmao

Worst Banjo matchup?
I have had a hell of a time trying to learn a few of them. I've played around 25 hours of Banjo so far, and I'm having a lot of trouble against Snake, Luigi, and Captain Falcon.
Snake's ability to turn the entire stage into a hitbox that clanks with both Blue and Grenade Eggs paired with the longer than average hitstun Wonderwing experiences when hitting grenades, allowing Snake even more time to react to it makes Snake hard for me.
Luigi's long grab range and insane low % combo potential on a fast faller like Banjo gives me issues, too.
The same could be said for Captain Falcon, but I've been shit at fighting epic meme punch man for 20 years.