Incels are asleep

Discuss Borderlands 3

Attached: borderlands 3.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlxJWWL4pWc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>redditlands 3

Based and agreed

borderlands 3 is cringe and cuckpilled
fallout 4 is based and redpilled and a better borderlands game than real borderlands games
/thread

we had this thread twice already

Can't, considering incels are asleep.

You should be in bed.

waiting for a crack. can't be bothered to pay for what is essentially borderlands 2.5, especially if epic takes a cut.

also 600mb exe? denuvo really puts tons of spaghetti code in there, no wonder people are having issues running this otherwise fairly graphically basic game.
> inb4 they probably left debug symbols in there too

We as a board agreed to skip this one. Kindly delete.

No I'm not asleep. Fuck off.

Think it'll be dumb fun to play with friends.
We'll see in 6 months.

Yikes

Attached: bl3 meta.png (1058x1050, 67K)

Yea Forums og tard from 06 here boringlands 2 was ok 1 was meh
Not gonna play 3

Seething

Attached: steam metacritic borderlands 3.png (1114x1036, 66K)

fuck off randy

Wouldn't be a Steam review spamming campaign without a middle finger

Attached: steam users lmao.png (1576x680, 38K)

None of these games were "ok"

My lil bro is loving it and I trust his opinion so gonna pick it up next week

>/threading your own post
kys

Why don't they make users write at least a paragraph to explain why they like or don't like it, and just remove the low effort responses?

>We as a board agreed to skip this one.

Attached: objection face when.jpg (1386x1385, 115K)

in 6 month

Chinese shills?

Why does this game upload a constant 2 megabytes per second?

Attached: asd.png (1280x664, 864K)

personally i think its BADASS

>don't stand up companies bitch just bend over and take it

But user, I like Borderlands and do not browse reddit

has Tim prepared our free copy yet?

>game almost looks exactly like BL2

So besides a setting change and new characters, does the game do anything differently? Like is there a new equivalent of badass ranks or some sort of new progression system?

It's shit.

dude that meme reference was EPIC bro xd

The loot generation system in Borderlands 1 and 2 were great but the actual gameplay fucking sucked. There is nothing more important than the feeling of your core shooting in a first person shooter, and Borderlands felt like a pre-alpha without most of the physics system implemented and unfinished animations that only loosely related to what NPCs and enemies were doing so they felt like unpolished assets sliding around unfinished level geometry. It felt like ass.

Does Borderlands 3 feel any better to play? I'll honestly play this shit if it feels better. Even Fallout 4 was just improved enough for me to tolerate it and have some fun, so my standards aren't unreasonably high.

Pay the rent, man of spiders

In six months.

>has blonde hair
>is called Zane
>Irish
Who the fuck designed this character

Attached: 1568335869057.png (696x493, 362K)

>he doesnt enjoy meme shooting mechanics and meme reloada animations
go fuck yourself incel

>has blonde hair
>Irish
What's wrong with that? You know only about 15% of ethnic Irish and Scots are ginger right

By a lot. Shotguns send people flying and they struggle to get back up. It's easy to get overwhelmed by enemies. You have sliding, a jump slam, grenades can also send people flying, a lot of the abilities are fun to use. I'm currently using the gunner that has a mech, but the other classes look more fun.

LOOK AT THE STAAAEEEET O' YE

I wish these steamcucks would just shut up so we can see the legit 0 reviews from people pissed that it runs like crap.

would have helped to see the hostnames... but seems like those might just be other players considering they are not in the same range...

Wasn't talking about ginger. Ive never seen a natural blonde Irish person, mostly brown and black then the gingers.

Thanks tim

It’s fun, the gun play and movement (ledge grabbing and slideing) feel great.

But you're awake

>incels
>borderlands
>paying for game

Attached: ThrowPC.gif (83x83, 44K)

Jesus the ship is beautiful, so much detail

Attached: Capture.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Forgot to buy it before midnight and now I've lost all motivation to buy it at all because I missed out on the pre-order bonus. I know it's nothing major but I don't want to pay the exact same price as everyone else and get less content for it just because I bought it a few hours after release.

>He actually wants to buy this shitshow

this

>Incels are asleep
But pedophiles like you are awake.

Honestly, in a few months it's gonna be 40 and if you actually have some discipline you could wait to get all the dlc and the game for 20

If you actually had discipline instead of being the mindless cattle that you are, you wouldn't buy this dogshit at all.

JUST

I'm about to cave in.
Somebody stop me.

There's so many waifus

Attached: Capture.jpg (1078x1012, 106K)

>the game has barely any graphical upgrades from the second
>it somehow runs worse
Can we just admit Unreal Engine is the official shitter red flag?

lol okay

Incels are the prime demographic for this game, retard

Epic already paid for my copy Randy, where is my free game?

Is that supposed to be impressive?
It looks identical to that Southpaw hideout where you killed those 4 assassins.

>dude mustaches lmao xD
Jesus, Randy, we get it.

Maya dies
Lilith dies
Nothing gets done

Resource Monitor uses bits/s not bytes/s, so that upload is 0.375 MB/s not 2 MB/s, retard

Attached: brainlet_abacus_2.jpg (540x427, 18K)

Go lie elsewhere.

Attached: asd.png (195x858, 187K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PlxJWWL4pWc
>killing best girl

cringe

What the god damn FUCk is wrong with his face

look at his head!

Does Lilith finally get outed as the turbo cunt she always was or do they keep sucking her dick?

yikes

Attached: cacowince.png (466x486, 136K)

How long before its cracked?

it'll be longer if it's always-online, but the crack shouldn't be more than a few days out

Second world looks nice

Attached: Capture.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

from what I heard there are gun attachments now and some alternate fire modes, some guns have different effects than previously, ie hyperion guns create a frontal shield when you aim down the sights with them

>lvl 15
>guns still do double digit numbers
>also still using a gun I got 2 levels ago
Thank fuck they've removed all the BL2 autism.

torrent?

>deaths in a universe that has New-U death-avoidance technology
WEAKEST LORE

Attached: 1257011165595.png (504x641, 381K)

didn't they say New-U was just a game mechanic and not canon to the world of Borderlands?

spoke too early, shit's got denuvo

It's exponential.

Probably the twitch integration. It's actually kind of cool, there's a little pop-out where you can see the streamers inventory and build.

Can’t play it because the epic game launcher is shit and cannot be install due to the program cannot find and remove the old version. So no choice but to wait until the steam version 6 month from now

how does EGS handle multiplayer? is gearbox taking care of it on their own?
will future steam fags be able to play with current epic trannies?

That is not 2 megabyte per second(MB/s) retard. Even in the pic it shows his total network utilization is 3 megabits per second(Mbps) over all programs and including receiving. 3 Mb is less than half a MB.

What about the side quest in BL2 where jack tells you to kill yourself and rewards you for it?

devs said that it was confirmed that you didn't take the jump

My bum fuck laptop gets a smooth 120 with everything on high.

It's funny because Gears 5 came out a few days earlier, ran on Unreal and looked amazing whilst running amazingly, but Borderlands 3 runs like shit and looks awful.

Seems liked a mixed bag. People have been saying that it runs sub 60 on their 1080 ti's and others say that it runs fine on their potatoes.

Admit it the Borderlands games are boring even playing with friends

The voodoo magic they used to get gears 5 to run so smoothly is amazing. I can have the settings near max and hold 144 fps on an rx 580.

I fucking hate ledge grabbing. It allows for such a huge margin of error in place of something that makes for more interesting gameplay (speed, positioning, and timing your jumps accurately). Might aswell make shooting just as easy by having enemies have a magnetic field with a radius of 10ft around them to attract bullets.

Imagine being such a cum-drinking faggot that anyone that disagrees with you in the slightest is an "incel".

Imagine being such a decrepit cum-socket that you create a thread like this.

Attached: 1532922208926.jpg (1301x1597, 886K)

Is there LAN mode?
Can't find anything related to that.

>will future steam fags be able to play with current epic trannies?
they said yes but they can always fuck it up

Attached: fe6837e1bdeb0e8de7e1db7f2b6ca8c9a9451c67.jpg (616x353, 27K)

pic not related, dunno why I had it in my comment

Lmfao

Attached: 941dk1481k31.png (1540x728, 174K)

incels never sleep, retard

There are microtransactions in bl3?

cosmetic shit, but they tried so hard to deny they were microtransactions

Then why do I remember taking the jump and it being a quest?
They can't just change what happened. The game doesn't belong to them.

>the telltale characters end up being the best part of bl3

Oh no, it's DeNiro! It'll hinder those pesky jolly rogers for an extra day or two!

>Epic shills in full force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests

Attached: kysdrone.jpg (929x813, 81K)

Thanks, now my steam account is banned.

are you being sarcastic

Why did Lilith job so hard against the twins?

Hasn't she jobbed everything since BL1?

No
>dab.

God fucking damnit Yea Forums why must i be tormented by my morales. I fucking loved BL2 i loved the shitty humor, the characters. I look through its flaws and am still absolutely in love with the game, but now im older and wiser and really fucking want 3, but i know its wrong to do so. They took a man's job for their own incompitence, randy is probably a kid diddler or at the very least a spreader of cheese pizza, epic games is ebin gay and here I am still considering spending my hard earned money on these twats. Somebody please stay my hand before i let myself down.

Attached: 1506042400718.jpg (854x859, 88K)

I would say pirate it but who the fuck knows at this point

Whether you pirate or not makes no difference to them, at this point it's just a question of if you'd rather wait for the crack or buy and play it now.

The game is nice, i give it a solid 8+/10. Just another borderlands but that what fans wanted. Would be 9 but D12 is broken currently.

I would give it 10 for the fact that i enjoy steamfags cries, but you i'm not immature enough to add thing not related to the game to my review.

Steam loyalist wait in line, it's just six months. Enjoy your darq na kfc anime in the meantime

Well keep us notified when possible

>makes no difference
High piracy means they know there game was good and that people weren't buying it for different reasons. Aka devs get there back properly patted but publishers get fuck all.
Fuck 2k and ebin, if I buy they can use those sales numbers to lie and convince people they're the good guys and totally liked by everyone.

stop living in china

fpbp

It's impossible to put a number on the amount of copies pirated so devs and publishers can't really learn anything from "high piracy" rates and will just call it low sales.

>t.people who never played it and are just pissy

>play moze
>her iron bear's health is almost non-existant
>her iron bear straight up can't fit in certain places, forcing you to exit it
>her iron bear's timer runs out way too fucking fast
>cooldown is like a minute
Why does she even exist?

Randy is going to jail sooner or later anyway, so you should more be worried about your cash going to take2.
Honestly though, if you can't wait until it's cracked or want there to be more dlc shit (because if it's successful they will 100% keep milking it like BL2), just buy it, who cares. These boycotting gay ops never achieve anything anyway.
You're delusional if you think they aren't just looking at the bottom line for future content.

Most publisbers determine how much of a "problem" piracy is based on how early the crack shows up. If somethin with denuvo and forced online, like Bl3 gets cracked week one either there was a major flaw found in denuvo or people really didn't want to support the game.

bugman mad bugman must defend mastah

>single corridor of a three layer ship

There's so much more not shown.

Which character is the funnest to play?
May pick this up when I am done with Iceborne,

Just don't give Gearbox your money user, Todd already paid it for ya.

Attached: 1566141354134.jpg (2595x3069, 1.74M)

look its this faggot again

Attached: loser.png (1470x446, 194K)

I believe you're the only mad one here, user.

pol

Imagine caring more about drama than video games

I love the new chink launcher I just installed. Thanks Tim, for providing this service! As long as I ignore all the login requests from outside the country and don't buy more than one game at a time, I'm golden!

YEAR
OLD
WOMAN

Attached: hag.png (725x1298, 1.58M)

They remove the shitposts, just not instantly.

Borderlands Three is a game only Amerimutts would enjoy. You are literal manchildren and deserve to die like the rest of your pathetic subhuman country

Attached: fat.jpg (628x335, 34K)

>posting this review
>review
User reviews were a mistake.

Not really since cracking denuvo is pretty much trial and error. They might get lucky and crack it in a few hours or it might take months, I don't think that's a good way to estimate the impact of piracy. A pirate is gonna pirate regardless of the platform, developer or publisher and the game is gonna get cracked regardless of support.

Blessed image

Is it just me or does it look worse than Borderlands 2 graphically

Funny you should say that, because Borderlands brings out the absolute worst of humanity on Yea Forums. The amount of shitposting is unprecedented. Literally worse than third worlders.

>a publisher ruined a dude's life because they forgot to hide a twitch stream and he told everyone about the slideshow of images the stream preview gave people
As a human being with basic morales i can see how this is wrong.

The game actually does look surprisingly good.

but this game is for incels

open your eyes first and try posting again

Play Warframe you shill

>>cooldown is like a minute
I haven't tried Moze yet, but cooldowns are independent so you can just switch to another skill while it's down. Sounds pretty shit, though.

Play the game first and try posting again
Warframe does not look better. What a terrible example to compare with in the first place.

She has skills that shorten the cooldown.

you're posting screenshots, people can comment on the quality of the visuals. no social credit for you yet

Her Iron Bear is her skill.

Gilf.

So the main critique of this game is that its sold on Epic Store?

What skill tree should I use on FL4K?

This is just the beginning of the game.

Attached: Photo00000.png (1920x1080, 3.92M)

>Incels are asleep
I've seen this several times now
>If you don't buy our game you're an incel! You're not an incel are you user, are you?
Mmmh I wonder who could be behind these posts

>spacing nothing
floplands not paying will chink?

Your specs aren't good enough.

if you don't know what you want to do with a class maybe you shouldn't use that character.
you dipshit.

Just play the game on HIM.
You can respec as often as you want.

How cringe are the antagonists? From what I've seen the whole streamer meme is being crammed down your throat the whole time.

Attached: 1567097789596.jpg (500x677, 327K)

What I meant is that you can switch to one of the other skills, like this, unless Moze works differently. Using a skill doesn't put the others on cooldown, and it doesn't need to be the active skill for the CD to progress.

Attached: 20190913103920.webm (768x432, 2.97M)

Doesn't Moze only have one skill though? Everything else changes the mech.

I'm not sure how her mech works, but using FL4K's gamma burst revives his pet immediately if it's dead, so it could be like that for her skills too. I'd just try her myself but I don't feel like dealing with the 15-20 minutes unskippable opening.

THIS IS CHEWBACCA

>can't play as Tina
That's my entire discussion for this "game".
Fuck Randy and fuck Gearbox

Attached: images (2).jpg (740x415, 41K)

The game is flawed but this one is definitely 100% you

I gave all Borderlands games a try but they end up falling in the same pitfalls. I dislike how getting a unique, or a high tier weapon ends up feeling useless too quickly, then the whole skill tree system, which feels remarkably similar to Diablo 2 doesn't quite get it. In D2 you would get quite some active skills that altered how you played big time, while in Borderlands you got a bunch of buffs to a single skill that changes very little, like your deployable sentry either heals your mates or gives them ammo, not really a game changing notion to take different skill trees.

Then the gunplay is not the best, enemies just walks toward you, the combat is simply not engaging enough to keep me playing. I enjoyed Pre-Sequel the most with some new additions like the ground stomp, but overall it just delayed a bit the part where I drop the game.

The guns often don't feel very different from each other, there are so many of them where it just has a bigger magazine or does 3 more damage, so it feels too much like the same gun but some little details changed. Changing a weapon to do 10 damage instead of 9 doesn't make it a new weapon, it's just a tiny variation.

Her mech is her action skill.
You can then equip the mech with two of the same or two different weapons.
You can then equip secondary weapons for those weapons.

>Moze the Russian badass
>she has an American accent

Attached: Mood-Cards-front-10-300-dpi-211x300.jpg (211x300, 11K)

>her iron bear's health is almost non-existant
Get the armor-up skill and don't be a shitter
>muh fuel
Get the fuel skill
>muh cd
Get the 2 CD skills
Iron bear is useless around level 40 anyways. How can no one design a game with proper scaling?

delete this user

Getting kinda shit performance. Any elite tips? Everything on low doesn't really make a big difference. Get good fps most of the time but when action starts it kinda churns for a while before it works itself back up.

I'm guessing the same magic they used on FH4. That game has flaws but shitty optimiztion is not one of them.

None of you like this game. Stop fucking pretending. If I asked any of you to show me recorded footage of you playing this game and genuinely smiling and enjoying it you wouldn't be able to. I can already imagine all you retards sitting through the first five hours of the game completely stone faced while NPCs make whacky epic internet meme jokes, telling yourself over and over again that this game is good as you empty an entire magazine into a generic bandits head just to kill it.

You're all just trying to justify spending $100 on a trash fire with family guy tier writing. None, I repeat, NONE of you posting on Boredomlands threads are having as much fun as you say you are. It's just 500 people repeating to each other that the game is fun in some sad attempt to deny their buyer's remorse.

Don't like the truth? Still can't admit it? Show me ONE recorded video of you having a jolly old time with this abortion of a game. I'll wait, even though you can't, because NONE of you like this game. STOP lying on my fucking board.

Attached: 1567859508490.png (500x336, 270K)

>have to wait 7 months

Attached: 1568160516226.jpg (500x480, 27K)

Is this fucking game optimized?? Can I get 60fps on a GTX 770

At least most of the DLC will be out by then.

Paid 43 euro for the standard version and I assure you I squeed gleefully while playing all day long.

I don't mind cringey antagonists as long as I get to fuck them up later.
Cringey allies are way more of an issue

Dunno about the antagonists but some user said the dialogue in 3 is basically pic related

Attached: 5qwgI7r1fZgZoraAOR2fLDntZrkDTCq3dDw2u4gPnto.png (1245x324, 44K)

>squeed gleefully
how many Big Macs do you down in an average afternoon?
who's your favorite from MLP?

Haven't had a bicmac in ages. The purple one.

Where is the FUCKING CRACK????

>is this fucking game optimized?
No it runs like shit.

haha ebin joke my dood :D

How does she run on PS4 Pro, lads?

i'm gonna cum

in like 30 days if ur lucky

Network overview shows the total bandwidth in Kb. Individual processes are shown in the list with KB, capital B (byte). Put your wojak away.

>the game is available on another free launcher, so fuck this game - 0/10
Why did steamfags shit on console users for their shitty consolewars while doing the exact same thing? Technically it's even worse because there's no monetary fee for using other launchers.

Console wars were never primarily about financial limitations but tribalism and an opportunity to belong. Now PCfriends can do it too, and as usual when they do something they make it worse and extra embarrassing.

Yeah, apparently.

>still no crack

Fucking seriously? may as well wait out Pokemon at this point

The only thing keeping people from playing different games are those launchers, for normies anyways. There's ways to launch the games on steam WITHOUT steam for examples.

You literally have to have different hardware (the consoles) in order to play the different games. The line on this is bluring though with the Microsoft Store allowing PC users to player their games now though, like the Gears of War series. I got Gears of War 4 for $3 the other day.

Apparently Gearbox made it so that the game needs some constant drm tier internet connection to even run on PC, so a crack might take a bit longer.

annnd it bombs.

Attached: fail.png (649x163, 14K)

just salty steamcels, wait for the true score once they remove all the bad actors.

If it's one thing Unreal Engine does, it's make tight hallways filled with pipes look good.

Attached: matt-olson-highresscreenshot00006-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 187K)

I can't stand the "lmao in your face aren't we wacky" humour anymore.

Attached: .jhk.jpg (907x809, 133K)

I dunno about that, the game does run like shit.

Gunplay is decent so its worth a pirate

Pre-sequel made me want to blow my brains out

>steamcel reads that some people are having performance isssues
>YES THIS IS MY CHANCE
>darts to metacritic.com
>"tim sweeny betrayed gamers... GAMERS by stealing OUR franchise... we can't let this stand... also i'm having fps drops"

alot of that is just people mad about EGS though. And also the performance issues across all platforms

>you are a racist hotdog xD

Attached: 1566693942460.jpg (482x430, 130K)

The age of "We might fix it later and rush it to market anyway".

Attached: products.jpg (466x566, 61K)

PS4 version is just as bad.

gay as fuck

>people complaining about shit performance are now lumped together with the seething no steam no buy faggots

Attached: 1566689428847.png (188x222, 48K)

I can say with genuine certainty after 2 hours of gameplay that it is completely superior to the previous iterations in probably every way except maybe storytelling so far.

It's a lot of fun. Literally everything is better than in 2. If you didn't like those games, this wont' change your mind and being in this thread is pointless for you.

what are the issues on consoles, below 30fps dips? this is embarrassing because BL3 looks like BL2.5 in terms of graphics

this
>Have a known character to have as a playable hero
>can't play her

>borderlands 2.5
by that logic mario odyssey is just a mario galaxy 2.5

Most issues with consoles is some slight freezing and choppy menus. Framerate is mostly stable.
Graphically it looks a lot better, but your fucking retarded so I doubt you'd even notice

>graphically it looks way better
it doesn't, BL3 looks last gen

Attached: borderlands-2-15041.jpg (1280x720, 354K)

oh my god
>voice acting
>lip sync
>animation in general
>writing
>scene direction
just how many tens of dollars did they spend making this game? and how many limbless, blind developers were they able to employ with that little?

>Bullshot from 2
fuck off faggot

>trannylands 3 on the epik gays store

>Doesn't shove MTX's down your throat
It feels good to have a complete game from the beginning

stay on the line steam cucks, epicchads first

Where? I have not seen anything that is actually microtransactions though the Eridium stuff looks like it may have been at one point.

>start game
>they put this tranny shit on my screen

Who thought doing this live action shit was a good idea? Seeing some hard-faced faggot bitch awkwardly smile on my screen. Yikes

Randy's flashdrive is pretty BADASS

So what's the plot? I don't know why I'm invested in Borderlands' story but I am.

No there isn't. You can't pay for anything in game with real world cash or premium currency

Your looking for the other vaults while twin sirens with a cult following are doing the same

oh, that's pretty simple. Maybe I'll buy it when it goes on sale

got to level 15 and dropped it
cant play anymore borderlands, they didnt do anything to modernize it

>they didnt do anything to modernize it
Good they didn't need to but they did

Seriously has there been a game since botw that has made this many people upset?

cope harder, those games don't look a generation apart

Attached: borderlands-2-34710800-1920-1080.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

wow its exactly like borderlands 2
youre really helping your case here buddy. dont you have a tiananmen square massacre to deny?

Crack where?

CPY said themselves it's going to be long to crack. The .exe is fucking 600MB of Denuvo bloat.

Never ever. Current Denuvo is uncrackable.

Fuck off Randy, hire a better PR team.

Your own picture proved yourself wrong. The textures are improved not to mention detail, partical effects, cloth physics are all vastly improved

imagine playing this garbage, anyone that does is a fucking retard, a redditor and a normalfags, this series has been nothing but a dissapointment and nothing but the most basic and uninvolved take on the arpg genre ever, the stats on the guns barely matter, there's NO theory crafting possibly, no synergies to exploit, literally everything is just "BIGGER NUMBER GOODER" surrounded by garbage unfunny comedy, writing and woke horse shit

Borderlands 3 looks way better than borderlands 2

Octopath Traveller got cracked and its the same version of denuvo.

That's it? because that's not what generation apart looks like and also we're near the end of this generation.

Thanks Tim

How about we discuss how PC Gamer gave it a score of 63?

Please join me for a hearty kek. Ready?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OHOHO
AHAHAHA

Attached: 1366076882023.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

Ok, fun game time Yea Forums!
Replace all the words of epic store with ps4 or xbox one exclusive!

Enjoying it PC?
This is what playing on console was like for 35 years!

>This game that improves on literally everything from the predecing game graphically doesn't improve it enough... because reasons

Wrong, they look like they belong in the same generation. The textures seen in it are pretty fucking shit, look at this I wouldn't have a problem with it to be honest, if the performance was better. This looks average and runs like absolute shit, according to the benchmarks.

Attached: Borderlands 3.jpg (1920x1090, 327K)

3 is borderlands 2.5 except they already made a 2.5
gunplay is still shit despite receiving "upgrades"
quests are still dogshit 'go here and pick up a thing' except they still take 3 times as long because you are forced to listen to 'le quirky dialogue'
they didnt bother to improve the vehicles, they are straight dogshit
enemy ai is still awful
loot is the same as the previous games, nothing interesting
t. spend the last 8 hours playing this shit before uninstalling

>PS4 screenshot
Way to prove you're a fucking retard.

If only there was some kind of hint that this game would be akin to Borderlands 1 and 2. Maybe there should be something in the name that would give it away.

You just hit the root issue. Super Tiananmen Square Massacre 64 is just an easy mark. No one fucking likes Epic because their dicksuckers brought this console war garbage to a realm it has no place in.
>muh Steam
>muhnopolies
>muh let me just ignore the dozens of other launchers that already exist peacefully with Steam until based bugman launcher showed up

Sounds like your a fucking moron for buying a game in a series you obviously don't like

>they spent 5 years making a game
>in that time loot games have become better
>if only they could improve the genre instead of just copy pasting everything from half a decade ago
enjoy your 'new' game

>in that time loot games have become better
This is so fucking wrong it hurts. No loot game out there matches Borderlands. Not a single fucking one. I'm not even saying BL set a high bar either, that's how garbage every fucking Looter shooter game out there is

The claptrap pic with blurry textures is a PC screen. It looks like souped up B2.

Attached: 1568392843219.jpg (2560x1440, 3.18M)

only a scale from badass to badass, how freaking badass is borderlands

Single player runs really well on Performance mode but the menus are laggy as fuck. Needs to be patched ASAP. Trying splitscreen later today

You might actually be a third worlder if this doesn't look better to you. I mean what the shit did you expect with this sort of art style?

It looks exactly the same you fucking shill

It legitimately does not. It's not night and day but goddamn if you can't see the difference I can't help you

>i..it's a s..sequel
>t..there shoulnd't be any i..improvements
Coping this hard.

Attached: 1551667996498.jpg (584x622, 118K)

yeah it looks like a HD remaster of 2

What's there to discuss?
It looks and plays exactly like the previous game and the writing is still bottom of the barrel tier

Splitscreen is kinda fucked on PS4. The UI text is too fucking small to read. Constant frame drops, especially when one player goes into an inventory. It's pretty ridiculous considering Borderlands 2 run so damn smooth.

There are improvements, but it's still the core game which you obviously don't like.
You wasted the $60 on a game you were never going to like faggot

You lied to me Yea Forums. You 100% assured me the epic games store didn't have spyware. Wtf?

Attached: EEWrw34X4AIwg5H.jpg (960x498, 103K)

Gearbox really know their target audience

Attached: 1568403473159.png (602x482, 233K)

To add on to this, if the bottom screen looks at a gun on the ground, depending on how close it is to the top screen, the name, and upper part of the stats just get cut off. Don't know how they fucked up splitscreen this badly.

Question for anyone who bought this: What do you think they're doing with your data?

Attached: q3ml0z64gcm31.png (1388x720, 148K)

thats megabits not megabytes fuck sake you moron. Im all for hating EGS and denuvo but that is not an issue

I love when games have a photo mode.
I probably spent more time fucking around with it in Mad Max than I did actually playing the game

is there more stupid meme shit? I keep looking in these threads and I'm not seeing much yet even though that's all this stupid game is good for

Attached: file.png (509x554, 746K)

yeah which is terrible cause theres far more problems
like being 15 hours in the game and it still feeling like the tutorial

No they didn't.

what

Probably the twitch plugin that allows viewers to view the streamer's inventory/stats and affect parts of their game.

yeah theres a bunch but none of it is particularly awful like in 2, it's just plain and mediocre honestly

it's probably that gay twitch extension

I don't care, I want screenshots of this shit

Attached: file.png (540x40, 61K)

Does the photo mode add effects that make screens essentially bullshots? if that's the case that photo mode pic isn't a fair comparison to a gameplay pic of Borderlands 2

>borderlands 2.5
That's the last game.

Honestly I'm tired of everyone injecting their shitty political ideologies into everything
I want to talk about video games and Yea Forums only talks about politics and porn.

Be carefull about user review brothers, pc guys are used to steamfags being mad but for whatever reason steamcucks also review bomb B3 on consoles

Attached: 8jf18421481jfzjf4j210.png (605x758, 85K)

sorry dude i uninstalled already
gonna have to get it yourself or wait for someone else

Never watched the show.
Is this bad or something?

I was looking forward to pirating it since sweenster already paid for my copy anyway but apparently it's somehow WORSE than the last two so I can't even do that

oh I sure as fuck aint playing a borderlands game myself

Attached: file.png (540x235, 399K)

This one is 2.6

that guy is badass

it was fine with some good episodes once in awhile
Basedboys really really really liked it tho and ruined it for everyone else

season 3 sucked dick also

It's like they didn't do a quality check for splitscreen. I hope they fix their fuck up. I like playing solo, but I love playing couch coop.

Yeah, he single handedly shows that user reviews are not worth anything. The whole pc gaming reflect politics, but it's even more retarted since it does not matter

danke Tim

Attached: 1567941443388.png (699x699, 521K)

yeah but theyre at least right in that this is a shit game, but for the wrong reasons

does jack canonically suggest the hero to do an hero then? if so it makes no sense since paying a dead corpse that doesn't come back wouldn't be clever writing

truly badass

jesus christ this pic

Link to torrent pls

Attached: IMG_20190829_135046.jpg (250x267, 13K)

Basically jake paul put wamen and yes its through out the whole game.

Crack isn't ready, Tim hasn't paid for all the copies yet.

To those who've played it: I liked BL1, 2 and even the Pre Sequel when they came out, however at some point since then those games got incredibly stale to me and I haven't touched them in about a year or two. Is BL3 fresher overall or is it more of the same boring shit.

Attached: 1550851372222.jpg (400x300, 32K)

The gameplay is basically exactly the same, people are only saying it's an improvement because there are new classes. If you can handle the constant reddit humor and shit performance you'll probably enjoy it.

>tfw my shitty American internet doesn't even get that upload speed

Does that mean I can't even play the fucking game if I bought it?

Attached: 1566816393858.jpg (600x600, 118K)

Waiting for crack

Your question depends solely on how long it took you to get bored of BL before. It's the same thing with new bells and whistles. If you're looking to enjoy the new classes and gunplay, then you'll like it. Otherwise skip.

It's the same. If you're bored of the formula this game will do nothing for you. Don't be like me thinking it will, save your shekels.

Attached: 155786243190.webm (1024x576, 2.83M)

love star wars

Attached: file.png (458x301, 377K)

there's a gun called 'the big succ' used in an early sidequest with flavor text of 'what that underbarrel do'

Realistically?
I hate having 5 different launchers
Its why i like steam, it has all the games i want that arent blizzard shit.

If this happened like 10 years ago, we wouldn't be complaining as much. Its not that steam is a monopoly, it just houses all the same shit you get on gog and others, until they removed their shit.

I put a solid 120 hours into BL2, along with several co op sessions with friends on console, but if I were to go back now I wouldn't be able to finish it out of boredom, however I'm sure if thats just down to how fucking bad the opening 3 hours of BL2 are.

You don't know how to manually delete things from your computer?

I like Moze she’s pretty /k/ute
Which skill tree should I stick to I’ve been going down the minigun one but im not sure about it

Attached: AF3F1C3A-217B-4966-A63F-389084B29E90.jpg (1200x672, 783K)

all female characters must be either "Mary Sue" (Maya) or "Total Bitch" (everyone else, even Ellie)

frankly Lillith was always one of my fave characters, second only to Claptrap

>how fucking bad the opening 3 hours of BL2 are.
i got news for ya son... this one is even longer

It's like 2 hours if you rush it, what are you talking about?

Dont most of these reviews end up being deleted? Criticizing the publisher or platform has nothing to do with the game.

Nothing can surely be worse than having the haul around a frozen wasteland killing 3 enemies occasionally and listening to nothing but your character sniffling.

Then you'll do fine with three.

Just pretend its not out yet. Also its in a really buggy and unoptimized state right now.

Does 3 even bring in anyone who can compete and fill in for best girl?

Attached: Maya.png (210x240, 95K)

I think Moze is hotter but that’s just me

why do people give a shit about epic vs steam store

when has gaben done anything for you? it's a fucking virtual store, who cares?

Disgusting conformist. Don't speak on my behalf you sneedlord, this entire board has so many differing views that it is insulting to even type that combination of letters together.

Attached: 1568332543669.jpg (499x356, 19K)

>No sexy Russian accent
That's a bad start

I'd rather fill her

shoo shoo dusty donkey

It's not about Gaben or even Steam, it's about the EGS being anti-consumer and the fact that they're attempting to force people to use it buy paying out of their ass for exclusivity deals.

>kills your waifu
Nothing personnel

Attached: A1ebcd8fa46f385acc6057653f4bd0d2.png (435x507, 416K)

but giving devs more money/better deals is pro-consumer.

gaben can't be a dictator anymore and say "lol use us or fail".

Listening to some gearbox employee put on a shitty Russian accent would just be a turnoff

>reddit spacing
>hatnigger
DIE

How autistic must one be to buy a game for the sole purpose of killing a character who killed your waifu in that very game. Asking for a friend of course.

Imagine being an incel

kill yourself you pseud chink

nah, except for the boring story tps was vastly superior to 2, it's more like 1.5

How is Moze's action skill? I kinda like her character, but I wonder if it won't get tedious using the mech's guns throughout the game when one of the main points is constantly finding/using new weapons.

ugly. post a cute one

what is the point of looting guns when you have a fucking mech?

dumb choice for a character imo, the mech should be the weapon

The game won't run for me on PS4 it just looks starting and closing the application what the fuck is this shit just let me play the game
Why does Sony and Xbox think consoles should have all this stupid shit in it just make it so I put the disc in and game starts that's it

then why u posted some ugly fucking skank?

very autistic.

Game is actually really good though

Welp just tried to buy the game windows 10 won't let me it said something about the genocide of 3.7 million uyghur, I'm gonna go read about that instead.

>every villain is very epic disrespectul to whom they kill. omg omg it makes me hate them so much *basedjak opening mouth.png*
well, it's western writing after all

Attached: 1537975930293.jpg (736x727, 36K)

It doesn’t last very long but it does a fuckton of damage
You also can’t use it everywhere, there are some areas that are too small for it
Her other abilities do stuff like damage her a little every time she reloads but give her incendiary shots for free, give her shock resistance and boost her shields, allow her to run and shoot, etc. I’d say she’s a very simple character but an effective one
One of her final skills lets her regenerate ammo

looks like levi from aot

no clue what that is

>villain is either disrespectful or dumb and pathetic
What the fuck happened to villain writing?

handsome Jack was the best part of 2 so that's probably what they were going for

motherless retard

sounds like he struck a nerve

Its honestly ridiculous just how far this shitty industry has fallen. Everyone is a contrarian faggot nowadays. The only people who arnt like this are nintendies ironically.

fpbp

where is my free game tim?

THEY

IT'S THEY / THEM YOU GOD DAMN /POL/ACK

FUCKING BIGGOTS

Attached: sanic.webm (1218x580, 726K)

You don't rape female psychos... right, user?

>motherless
>instant boner
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shit game.

There's only one shit game around here, Steamie

Attached: artifact thread.jpg (877x959, 103K)

why are you so antisemitic and in support of chinese government sponsored genocide? huh pal?

No but my guns sure do
Fire damage rules

Based webm

Based

WHERE
THE
CRACK

In my ass lol

it's OK. It's target audience was always horny, edgy dudebro 16yos.

Nothing wrong with growing up.

Attached: 1567438398103.jpg (578x615, 212K)

Wait, i'm pretty sure american genocide by china was post postponed by a few years. Is it already happening?

>Only thread up for hours
>Schools let out
>All of a sudden endless BL3 threads
I can't tell if it's just kids or Gearbox doing more of their shilling

Some people also work, but who cares. It's only natural you will have endless threads about 2019 GOTY

thanks for beta testing egs retards

I love Neptune!

I'm sure people who work totally rush home to start posting about this BADASS GOTY candidate

its not kill yourself flopland nigger

Attached: 98709125938995.jpg (550x651, 36K)

There are also diffrent timezones which is the case for me, you know people from all around world post here right? Stick to the reddit

Wots all this then

Attached: borderlands_3.png (1388x720, 211K)

Fuck off Randy, no one here gives a fuck about your game

>tfw too poor to buy it

EGS truly cares about the consumers in ways other platforms don't!

Quality posts

I've been playing it on the X, and holy shit the FPS fucking tanks whenever you open up the echo, AND I HAVE IT SET TO FRAMEREATE MODE.
How the fuck does that even happen?

>tfw perfectly able to buy it
>but too cheap to spend any money on things I don't absolutely need

>pic related
yes, it reeks of tumblr

Fucktards like you are ruining the economy!

if me refusing to buy vidya is enough to tank the economy, it deserves to get ruined

Is there actually people in it or is it just full of bots and soldiers again?

crackbros......denuvo won

Yup

>tfw Yea Forums unironically scares you from epic

I called borderlands, "blands" when I was younger.

Remember everyone, always be glad and thankful that you're not Anthony Burch and that you can never be as subhuman as him

JUST

Based

No amount of crying will convince me to buy this game

Capital B means byte you fucking insane example of a chinese-paid propaganda monkey

This. It's a good shooter but the humor and writing is absolute cringe. Plus it gets pretty repetitive after 10 hours, toddler play.

That fucking menu lag on ps4 tho
Made worse by split screen co-op

DATAMINERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
CCP GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

Not him, but what's the problem? I've been trusting the opinions of Yea Forums for 14+ years now and they haven't steered me wrong.

The only thing they may have been really wrong about is back then I swear having a vasectomy was a surefire way of screwing over a woman who would try to con you into having a baby that was actually Tyrone's and not yours. In fact, that copypasta is always in the back of my mind. But as of late, it turned into this c(uck) thing where you pretty much severed your future lineage like it suddenly became a really important thing. But things were different a couple of years ago.

>Epic year exclusive
>PS4/XBONE are at 30FPS

How did they fuck this up?

>Zane's cries of pain when he is afflicted with elemental statuses

It should get annoying, but somehow it has stayed funny for several hours of play.

Attached: [wheezing laughter].jpg (600x600, 41K)

Because that's the date

How bad is the humor in 3?

>PS4/XBONE are at 30FPS
Not sure it's actually reached 30fps on console yet

apparently even worse than tps and 2

its fucking badass if i have to be honest

>loud screaming, psychopathic characters being dicks, dude hillbillies
It's pretty hard to fuck up the series' """humor"""

I miss him in every game bros, the writing never got better from General Knoxx.

Attached: Borderlands_2010-02-25_23-13-43-53.png (1920x1060, 1.57M)

God I love that crazy bitch.

Bad news, BL3's Denuvo's a monster compared to previous versions, it'll likely be out on Steam before any crack materializes, if at all

>>I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS xDDDD
>Thinking this is funny

I'm glad you'll never breed

Did they finally add flamethrowers?

Add me and play samri11

Whoa, calm down mate it's just a bad joke. Do you always overreact like this, what's your problem dude.

Yeah pretty much

to be honest there's a ton of other games out right now more deserving of our attention.

Attached: 1567028090090.jpg (500x684, 66K)

I fucking hate Borderlands and think you should stick claptrap up your ass

>But duuuude we borderlands fans hate him too xDDDD

They did, actually. There's a variant of the bandit rocket launcher that sprays a stream of its element when you hold the trigger down. The incendiary version is thus a flamethrower.

I want to play but I think I'm sick and I don't have the Energy to play :(

Stop posting in this thread then mate, if Borderlands piss you off then hide the thread, Yea Forums will be filled with these shitpost threads because
>Epic Store
>Randy
>Borderlands "humor"

Save yourself a headache user, I know you can do better.

Attached: 1568006071512.png (1906x1080, 581K)

There was a post of someone playing the game showing no network usage. It's either fake news or her had the twitch extension enabled.

After that last top3 thread I'm just laughing at Yea Forums's shit taste.
Bl3 is awesome, but that's no surprise given the fact you weebs hate it

>Doesn't like poop jokes
>Is an anime poster
Shouldn't you fall in line with something like this?

Pick whatever, game hasn't been out long enough for metafaggots to decide what the optimal builds are

when in doubt, MOAR DAKKA

brehs....

Attached: uqka5qu5d.png (1043x446, 292K)

My order got cancelled. Thanks Amazon you useless fucks.

>people hit their data cap cause of constant 2mb/sec malware

cant wait to see the rage

So are Krieg and Timothy in the game or did they ignore the few good characters for much stronk womynz again?

Not that the series was renowned for well done humour but even in the prologue it seems way more dogshit than I remember it being compared to 2

Aurelia is a boss fight. I think she's the only TPS character.

>havent steered me wrong
Yea Forums has notoriously been on the wrong side of what is considered good and bad. this place is a contrarian shithole that will deny any game credit so long as it is popular, do not listen to anything anyone says on here about video games. the only good thing about Yea Forums is the shitposting and the occasional on-topic videogame discussion.

Pretty badass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you don't wanna mess with them

Attached: 1542790224159.png (1008x760, 393K)

That's because the villains are just Jack but they just tell you they're really charismatic instead of showing it
Say what you want about Jack's humor, he carried it pretty well

>what is tarkov

Is Randy actually a fucking brainlet? Tina was literally the ONLY reason I was ever interested in this game. Like holy shit do people actually like the new cast?

Jack was pretty entertaining even if some of his humor at a few points was kind of eh. The twins as a whole are just not great.

Zane is a pretty entertaining fellow. His lines aren't cringy (at least from what I've played as him) and the irish accent gives him a bit of additional flavor.

there's something about how aggressively irish his voice is

>Listening to discord fags
Nu-Yea Forums truly is shit

>getting a whiff of the other pussy
wow, she's so lewd

From the get go I found moze to be pretty damn waifu tier, got /m/ and /k/ mixed into one.
>she doesnt like music
But why?

Attached: 95ebdd15-f7d3-4663-8e76-5e376cd1cb9a.jpg (1280x1105, 224K)

Why are the characters 90% female now? Female bandits, quest givers, the crimson raiders, the main antagonist, the only male I've seen so far is Markus and I'm like 7 hours in

So far I've noticed: you can swap out action skills whenever you want, the interface is friendlier to on the spot weapon comparisons, there's mantling/climbing and crouch sliding, opened ammo and cash chests automatically load into your inventory without having to hold down a button, and you can check your friend's characters/inventory from the social menu.

fpbp

All 3 main characters that die are also females so it's okay

She has autism

Attached: 1552295713651.png (628x552, 430K)

Why would I discuss a keylogger

where the fuck is Krieg?

It's an improvement, I get more enjoyment killing women.

And optimized

In the DLC along with Gaige, preorder today

anti piracy measures online drm

Reminder this is astroturfing.

>stealth FL4K with a jakobs shotgun

Attached: laughing bike girl.jpg (856x747, 232K)

Based

>hur i dont like it so its reddit

i dont think any of you could graduate college let a lone high school