Daemon x Machina

This is a very good game user, don't be afraid to get it and support mech games

Attached: 1568333960878.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HoLs0V8T5AA?t=35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for more ass-ets

How much content is in the demo? Any restrictions?

>One chance at life
>Born on the Nintendo Shitch

Not much. You get a handful of story missions but they can’t be replayed. You get two free missions you can replay but they aren’t as fun.

Bought it. I’m hoping for something that’s just Monster Hunter with mechs. How far off is that?

Anyone knows what the yellow attachments do compared to white ones?
Or are they just rare/stronger versions?

When is somebody actually gonna die in the story? This is kinda getting annoying with all the dramatic standoffs and stuff.

Is it better than Astral Chain? Trying to decide which to get.

Initial impressions? Worth the buy if you're a mech fan?

I heard this game is good mostly for the online and coop mission. Does that mean if you don't have NSO, it's not worth it then?

I'm in the same shoes as .

I'm pretty sure Astral Chain is probably a more well-made game, but DXM definitely panders to my personal tastes more.

The DXM demo is fun, but I'm pretty concerned about the game being too easy. I really don't feel pressure like I did with AC games.

>augmented eyes, face, left arm, both legs and left shoulder
>not even halfway through the augmentations yet
Oh god, what kind of monstrosity am I going to be by the end of this?

If an online multiplayer can succeed on the wii u, anything is possible.

If you play as a girl hopefully a pretty one, if boy hopefully a powerful looking one.

Got it on hbg shop. It's okay.

It's not really comparable. If you love games like Armored Core, then get DxM, otherwise, Astral Chain might be more interesting to you.

post your character user, I'm curious to see

Did you play the co-op missions

I already did. Just waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep

>ign review
>omg you have to kill enemies over and over like most other games? Yikes
>6/10
So it's actually great then?

If the mainstream review is low, then it's a good game. If it's really low, then it's a great game.

Is there an easy way to get switch screenshots to a computer?

Ye, I got nsp yesterday. Cool so far. Cant wait to unlock more customization options

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-152804_Chrome.jpg (1439x1549, 604K)

I'm waiting for the PS4 announcement

Attached: 4FA7B96E-2897-439D-8CE3-EC68209318A8.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

I usually post the screenshot on twitter and then I save it on my pc, but you can use an sd card aswell

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 200%ZOINKS.png (369x340, 280K)

Jesus Christ that is some body horror right there.

lmao wtf

>ripping out the fanservice and replacing it with cold steel

You know what DxM, I think you've just won me over.

Attached: 1449096845559.jpg (313x515, 46K)

What if I don't want to do that to my charname

disregard humanity

Well I fucking caved and bought this instead of rehash awakening. Now to wait till Tuesday.

I'm going to, it just can wait as it seems very one sided and short. Need something to sink my teeth in proper for the moment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let me see if I can remember my twitter password.

I think I'll stick with just my mech

but reviwer said its bad

How can I replay missions like in the demo ?

That's some fucking Texhnolyze shit right there
Picked the fuck up

ROBOCOP

t-thanks...

Attached: gunfort.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

why

I might try the demo this weekend and I've only played lite-mech games
What are some of the aspects of mech games that people like so much?

I dunno, could it be the giant fucking robots?

Do the eyes now.

This is why I didn't bother making a waifu.

>2.41 gb
Is that real?

My favorite aspects of mech games:

>very little story
>very little disgusting, putrid sex appeal, it's all about the robots
>cool customization
>unique gameplay
>maybe even some fun multiplayer if the game has it

When you're flooded with JRPGs filled with scantily clad sluts who never shut up about love and friendship, having something gritty and down to earth is a welcome change of pace.

I dunno, mechs maybe?
Is this a real question?

Managed to log in to twitter, this is with 1/3rd of the augments.

Attached: DxM.jpg (840x633, 141K)

This is my first AClike.
The controls and UI seem a bit overwhelming.

SOMEONE ANSWER ME

I'm so torn on this game
I've only played AC up to Nexus LR coming in the post, and I hear this game is similar to AC 4 which I've not played
DxM also has random pickups, loot drop stuff which makes me wary even before the progression tree stuff
Not to mention the only other game I'd get on switch is Astral Chain, and DxM has a possibility of heading to PC

Not that bad, you still have a human shape.

Fuck, and I was thinking this game could've gone the AC way of not showing humans. This is fucking beautiful.

> DxM has a possibility of heading to PC

source?

The giant robots
Huge customization, not found in other games
The giant robots
The usually great soundtrack
Giant robots

Octopath Traveler

Is there a reason to ever be on the ground? I’m not sure I like the infinite hovering and flying.

Much like in the most recent demo, you can't. It's possible it will become available once you beat the game but nobody here has done that yet.

Yeah, I'm still early into the game, right now the augments only replaced the left arm, both legs and eyes, plus the shock absorber on the left shoulder. There is still lots and lots more to do. The next head upgrade replaces my eyes with a visor, I haven't done that yet because I like the glowing robot eyes.

Story Missions can't be replayed, only Free Missions

oh fuck I'm enlightened

I meant posts like this
Thanks for the info

>developer: Square Enix
>developer: Marvelous

you what

Attached: fat_Imoen.jpg (256x403, 123K)

Two totally different genres
This is like comparing James Bond to Rocky
Just depends what you’re into
Might be 1 maybe both
I don’t know I’m not in your head

Some shoulder weapons can only be used when you are grounded.

How many times are you gonna post this

Well lucky for you, you can freely customize both until you have something you're satisfied with

>When you're flooded with JRPGs filled with scantily clad sluts who never shut up about love and friendship, having something gritty and down to earth is a welcome change of pace.
This. God fuck am I fucking tired of fan service heavy games.

No
The game is 5.8
He’s probably downloading a fucking virus

>Replying to ACfag even if you agree with him

He's dumb and didn't explain it properly
Basically, Marvelous is publishing the game in Japan, whereas Nintendo is publishing everywhere else.
So like TSA, there is a chance the game can be ported.

Okay cool.

Please do not feed the ACfag.

The story feels like it’s headed the friendship route, unless someone further in can correct me.

THE FLESH IS WEAK

>acfag boogeyman again

Geez, let people have their opinion.

is that zoe quinn?

Attached: 1568385926809.jpg (248x403, 114K)

ok thanks

Oh no

Attached: IMG_1840.jpg (640x627, 26K)

so i played the demo and really enjoyed it so im gonna pick it up. the only sweird thign that i saw was why do i "auto attack" when i line my crosshairs up to the glowing cube on enemies. is that something i can disable or does this game want you to maneuver without thinking of attacking?

it is not our fault that acfag is a boogeyman. it takes real talent to be recognized as a boogeyman on a fucking anonymous online forum. ACfag is the anomaly here, not us.

Some weapons come with the autoattack augument, you can remove it in the factory iirc

Depending on your parts, you might be faster on the ground

You're the one making a mountain out of a molehill here, over someone discussing the game itself no less.

You’re using an automatic rifle, change weapons.

Certain weapons auto attack at the cost of general firepower. You've probably got one of those equipped.

Autofire weapons, look at the weapon descriptions.

He's been raiding Daemon x Machina threads for weeks whining about anime.

Dude anyone who spent more than a week here can spot ACfag from a mile away.
The weird part is I thought he’d be all over this game’s dick since we haven’t gotten a Armored Core game in over 6 fucking years

you don't understand. ACfag is persistent enough to derail a thread for hundreds of posts.

I'll buy it if it gets a PC port

Attached: 1568266517775.jpg (1268x951, 310K)

For your information, I'm excited for DxM and am gonna pick it up at my earliest opportunity. I just wanted to take the time to discuss what I thought of the demos. Am I not allowed to point out problems I found?

Your problems are retarded
You should have more problems with how you have to grind parts instead of the way AC does it
AC has ruined every other mech game for me

You underestimate his austim user.
Like Severely.

Attached: 8A20E13A-9BF3-4890-9F54-1A12CE1ABE39.png (444x408, 354K)

Look for weapons whose names end in "AT." Those are auto fire varients. If you don't want auto fire, don't use those. They give you a Grim Reaper AT as your second weapon, to complement the normal one.

the problem is people cannot relate to your issues
you are so autistic you would prefer characters to be as robotic as yourself. you ham on about people having FEELINGS like a machine who cannot process emotions. it outs you as a huge autist for whom even a minimalist story is too much. your issues are so exaggerated that normal people cannot come to terms with them, hence why you're always ridiculed.

you are an emotionless robot in a world full of people.

Or you know there something called compression. dl is 2gb but 5gb after unpacking.

Reminder he loves AC despite it having ample dialogue

Anyone? Is there enough SP content to justify the cost or not?

BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE

Thanks anons. i basically played the demo skipping all cut scenes and just went in to try the combat. now ill have to read and listen more carefully especially because i have no fucking clue what that red energy shield looking stuff is, i hit buttons ant it changes where it is but fuck it ill learn eventually

It’s good.

Story is pants on head retarded and holds the whole thing back and the enemy variety and challenge suck, the game only picks up when you fight other mercenaries and bosses which are all memorable fights. Game has crazy customization options. So it’s exactly like the old Armored Core games.

Really? The grinding for parts from downed enemies really rubs me the wrong way

I don’t know why I’m giving you the benefit but...

The other anons are right there it’s an auto attack weapon it’s actually really fucking stupid to trade power for an automatic attack

If you can afford the digital version you get two free machine guns

I personally changed the boost button to B, turn gyro and camera to max sensitivity with dual machine guns

Now the game feels like pure sex of FLYING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

No. Your opinions are so bad that it can be considered trolling, which is against the rules.

Honestly Astral Chain is better by a long shot but you can’t really compare them either, and daemon x machina is surprisingly good considering how jank the early demo was

Youd be missing out on alot, coop + pvp in the future

After giving the prologue demo a third chance this game's combat finally clicked with me. I bought the game and wont be looking back.
I'm pretty excited to get home and start really getting into it.

Already bought mine, gamestop even gave me the full set of codes to download every bonus and a cd.
Awesome deal, and 10 bucks less than Amazon.
Wtf I love gamestop now.

Attached: IMG_6009.jpg (1536x2048, 923K)

This is like Human+ but worse

Oh fuck, they let you go this far down the rabbit hole? Bought

>your problems are retarded
And who are you to say that?

In a video GAME I'd love to actually play the game. Yet everyone around me just wants a visual novel where we talk about characters and their feelings and how sad they are. I see no problem with going back to the days of old video games, where story was a luxury that barely even made it into a game. I feel particularly strong about this because ofI liked AC when it wasn't a giant ball of sadness and feelings. But then came the Ps3 AC games. And suddenly we needed a more deep and cinematic story. And what resulted was linear missions and less focus on the gameplay, because for some reason From can't multitask and it resulted in the game trying to make me care about these noname literally whos with very little to keep me enticed gameplay-wise. Let me tell you, I had a better time playing AC2AA than the entirety of the time spent playing ACV-VD, if only because the story was downright minimal and I didn't have to worry or care about someone's feelings.

THAT is why I prefer a more cold, robotic tone to my plotlines.

We GUNNM now? I am ready to scoop out other outers' brains to fuel my dopamine addiction.

AGAINST THE ODDS

It’s more like monster hunter where yeah the game is a grind but the grind fun and not that bad unless you need an Uber specific part
Then it’s fucking bullshit

WE

Fuck this game. This is a nightmare.

>I liked AC when it wasn't a giant ball of sadness and feelings
You mean back when you didn't have to pay attention to it because the presentation was so minimal. You don't understand the true essence of AC.

Which Fucking GameStop?

I remember that you can, somehow misteriously, reverse that

Attached: 1565709454653.jpg (540x540, 22K)

But does the game as it now, have enough SP content to justify the cost or not? I'm still on the fence about NSO but if I can get my money's worth on DxM without NSO stuff, then I might give the game a shot since I did like the demo. But if there isn't, then there's nothing I can do about it until I finally decide to get NSO.

CHOOSE

At what rank you can coop ? I'm at C and still can't find the coop/lobby option

We collectively wish you would die in a car accident

TO

ciao ragazzo

You should be having more issues with what seems to be major grind, where AC lets you buy any part provided you have the credits
I actually agree that there's too much dialogue, but it's also clear you don't actually understand AC.
AC 3 had a deep involving story too, so did Nexus, but you're fine with that

user...

I played the first demo, it was boring

Try the new demo unironically
They fixed a fuck ton like no joke

he's french, coglione

That's perfectly fine. The game is not meant for everyone. If you didn't like it, then you simply didn't. No one is going to force you to buy it if you didn't like it.

Dude what? He's french

Anyone know how long this game is?
Any good post content?
What about part choices? Does everything just look the same? Are there no quad legs?

Attached: 1501792832842.gif (320x320, 240K)

>You mean back when you didn't have to pay attention to it because the presentation was so minimal.
And what was wrong with that? Was the allure of cool, customizable giant robots not enough? Did that need to be stapled onto a saturday morning naruto plotline?

The demo has plenty of other issues, but I can sidestep them because I'm used to grinding here and there. It's not the dealbreaker that I initially expected. Infact, the waifushit and story aren't dealbreakers either. I'm still gonna buy the full game in spite of them. I just find them to be noteworthy problems nonetheless.

>AC 3 had a deep involving story too, so did Nexus, but you're fine with that
Actually, no. AC4 and Nexus were best when you ignored the boring story, and the gameplay of both them were heavily flawed. Nexus was broken trash with too many heating and tuning problems, and AC3 introduced WAY too many broken weapons. The MWG-MG series of machine gun literally broke the entire game.

I got mine here in Italy.
Here's the promo thing they had on the shop
Bella zio
>french
>me
wat? I'm italian. Why did you assume I'm french?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-28 DAEMON X MACHINA - Orbital Limited Edition.png (484x726, 350K)

>Nexus is boring and broken
Oh you can't play AC, thanks for letting us know
Nexus is pure kino and has the best intro

I player the demo and I was conducting bored and the voice acting and dialogue made me want to throw my switch out the window.

>wat? I'm italian. Why did you assume I'm french?
perché la special ha delle scritte in francese, pardon user

dane here, I got the same edition
must be the same across yurop

I'll nab a copy next month when I have more money coming in (assuming the overall impressions from fans of the genre don't sour in that time.)

Are you seriously going to defend the game causing you to heat up WAY too much, or tuning parts being irreversible unless you sell and buy them again at factory settings? The music and aesthetics I'll applaud for being worthwhile (autobahn being a top tier soundtrack) but it doesn't redeem the major problems of the game. Not to mention it went way too far in trying to fix the balance of weapons from Silent Line. Every other weapon was now nerfed into oblivion, including my precious machine guns. They even gave them gay names like "pixie2" and "pixie3". Last Raven is where they finally got the balance right.

Holy shit I was in the middle of one mission.
Using my sword and sniper. One dude dropped another sniper and I started dual wielding the fuckers like they were fucking revolvers.
While that hype ass battle music is playing. gawd damn this might be GOTY

Ci sta. Se guardi nell'angolino in basso a destra noti un "ita" vicino al triangolino blu, che è l'unico modo sicuro per discernere la nazione di una limited europea.

Stop having sex
Abandon your flesh

Attached: 1557783034983.png (498x446, 267K)

>I cannot play AC: The Post

I’d just play the second demo
Gyro controls in this game makes my dick diamonds

>And what was wrong with that? Was the allure of cool, customizable giant robots not enough?
No, it's not. It's really not. You don't seem to understand that the setting and story of Armored Core, or video games in general, really, can add to and enhance the experience of playing a video game. If customization was the only thing that people cared about in Armored Core, there wouldn't be such a clamoring for the return of the actual game. Do you think a Metarot game could become a replacement for Armored Core? Do you think Custom Robo could replace it? DXM is the only series that has been touted as a replacement for AC and that's because it shares much of its setting with AC. Until you accept that the story and setting of a game are important factors in the enjoyment of a video game in individuals other than yourself -- and in fact, in the majority of players -- we will be forever at this impasse. We disagree with you. You are the minority. You are just being stubborn because you are stupid.

You could've recognized user is Italian from the blue triangle on the bar code in the lower right, it's the color used in Italy. It also has ITA written on it, but that's beside the point as it's not always the case.

>There are people that play AC and don't like the atmosphere
Fucking whaaat

>This is a very good game user
>runs like shit
Nah

>runs like shit

proof?

That's femto. You can press up and down on the D-pad for attack mode that puts femto on your arms, speed mode that puts femto on your boosters, and shield mode that puts femto in orbit around you. You can also expend femto to make a mirage that will attack and distract enemies for you by pressing down on the R stick.

Works on my machine
Sorry Yuzu is going to take fucking 8 years to function correctly

If they do have proof it's probably from the first demo.

Astral Chain, is a more polished product on the whole, and it has a solid amount of core content.
DXM is going to be a slow-burn for sure, it's the type of thing you'll be able to jump into later
It seems fun.
Free missions are pretty standard but seem mostly for grinding gear and dosh
Core story missions are more interesting
co-op missions are S C A R Y

Who else here reporting for duty?

Attached: 84C4482D-4C16-4C39-AD39-B01B7887CCC9.jpg (451x450, 50K)

>I think Nexus isn't broken: the post

>If customization was the only thing that people cared about in Armored Core, there wouldn't be such a clamoring for the return of the actual game.
I'll be honest, I never cared much for the story and I couldn't care less if it was replaced by a spiritual successor. It never was that important to me. Every game was basically the same: you get hired by big daddy corporation, and you blow stuff up. Then robots rebel and you kill Nineball for the 50th time. It wasn't complex, and most importantly it's a plot that can be replaced easily. What genuinely matters is if the gameplay is up to snuff. So far, DXM hits quite a few checkmarks, but also falls short in alot of areas, and I can easily overlook that, but that doesn't mean I won't be disappointed if it drinks the anime koolaid.

>Do you think a Metarot game could become a replacement for Armored Core? Do you think Custom Robo could replace it?
Kind of a false equivalency since those games have very different gameplay. It would be more akin to that touhou fan game replacing Megaman Battle Network, or Bug Fables replacing Paper Mario. If the gameplay is genuinely good, they could easily serve as replacements because ultimately the story just isn't that important in the grand scheme of things.

>Until you accept that the story and setting of a game are important factors in the enjoyment of a video game
they are factors, but important? Only the gameplay is truly important. Everything else serves as the second banana. The best thing story and setting can be is minimal, so it never steps on the heels of the game itself. I personally felt that at least 50 % of AC titles fit this.

>Reddit spacing
>Doesn't like Nexus
>Can't play AC
Fuck off

Reporting in.

Attached: 20190913_084156.jpg (1920x1876, 1.49M)

Don’t be afraid lads join the network we are one

>coop mission with japs
>no lag, no terrible frame drops

Might be worse on gunfort or snatcher than on nightmare though.

It's not that I don't like Nexus, it's just an inferior AC game.

To be honest if your gonna be exclusive to any console right now and want to get the most people buying your game, itd be on switch.

What's your favourite AC?

ABANDON ALL DELUSIONS OF CONTROL

So how bad is the online? Laggy as fuck or actually decent?

here's the thing you stupid faggot. it doesn't matter what you say because your standards are so absurd no one can relate with your issues. no one cares what you want.

So upgrades for your arsenal in the skill tree don't physically affect your body, right?

No its 5.8gb actually, its just shows old weight of demo. And its not a virus moron

Attached: 20190912_213930.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

Bros, do the melee augments fuck your whole body up? I'm cool with robo arms, but I'd still like to look human.

Hard to say, but I would lean towards Last Raven, if only because I love the Pulverizers in concept and execution. That's kind of why I want to get DxM, because the enemies like the gunfort remind me of them to an extent. I can't really explain how, but there's something about them that gives me nostalgia regarding fighting them.

If nobody shares my viewpoint, then there's nothing I can do about it. I'll continue to hold it in solidarity. it sucks, but what can you do about it?

HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1469136769271.png (366x407, 83K)

shut the fuck up, because that's what everyone wants you to do.

alternatively just fucking kill yourself.

With enough Human+ augs you eventually can't leave your AC. You just sit in the hangar until you get assigned a job.

In DxM these augs are voluntary and can be undone.

For someone who doesn't like dialogue in games he sure posts a lot of words

I came here to discuss the game, take it easy.

chicks dig giant robots

I don't see how you can come back from having everything except your face replaced.

Actually decent even when playing with Japs. When the implement PvP it will likely not be as smooth though.

and you're so pants-on-retarded that you derail the thread with your presence alone, not even using a trip. stop cursing these threads with your autism.

Yeah might as well just buy the fucking switch

You're right. For other people, these are the scene releases:

Daemon_X_Machina_NSW-LiGHTFORCE [Multi-Language, PAL, Scene, ROM]
6.10 GB

DAEMON_X_MACHINA_MULTI_NSW-HR [Multi-Language, NTSC-J, Scene, ROM]
6.10 GB

Daemon_X_Machina_DEMO_INTERNAL_eShop_NSW-SUXXORS [Multi-Language, Region-Free, Scene, ROM]
2.42 GB

The full game's been available for 22 hours now. I haven't got to playing it yet though.

Yes but the first head upgrade is a body modification and arms and legs have layers of body mods 3 nodes in.

Femto can do anything.

How about we just go right back to discussing the game, and I'll forget the waifu and story stuff entirely? You mentioned earlier that you didn't like the grind in the demos. What about it didn't you like?

They just stick your head back onto a regrown human body.

I actually prefer it if he uses a trip so I can filter him and anyone who replies to him.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks, anons!

I will give you an answer about gameplay because non shit the game is about mecha.
Combat is 100% about movement and positioning. Your guns might as well be auto fire and there are in fact versions that do when they are in optimum range.
Mainly will be managing your boost gauge because that is your life. For instance on the train boss in the demo you will end up taking 90% damage while your boost recharges all the way if you run out. Boost is your bread and butter for everything, mirage I'd you need extra dps and to pull some aggro off to go heal or something.
Then you are looking for ways to exploit boss' weakpoints while dodging their moves with boost.

I cant find a download for it that works.

>femto
GRIFFISU

SNEED

JESUS CHRIST NOT YOU AGAIN

Attached: 1434356534886.png (266x267, 109K)

Its ok to shill for nintendo

One thing I dont like about this game.
The arena is deceptively small, you cant really see you are too close to the yellow barrier until it is too late, should have made the either one more visible from inside arena so you can estimate you are getting close to the edges.

that wasn't me but hunting the same boss over and over isn't fun in monster hunter and it isn't fun here either

shut the fuck up ACK

>using femto to mass produce human clones to harvest for medical purposes
A lot of people worried about the process of becoming more machine than human, but I'm wondering what would happen if the machines did the reverse and got themselves some fancy flesh bodies.

How would you improve the system? The guy who did complain about it mentioned that he wanted a store like system where you can buy parts. Think that would be a suitable replacement? I agree with you that grinding bosses for parts isn't fun, but I've gotten so used to it after playing Lost Planet 2, so it was a problem I could ignore for the moment.

>implying four isn't already compromised by the immortals

It is fun in monster hunter though. It's almost like different people have different tastes.

Looks like shit desu

They are actually ideal because they only fire at optimum ranges(there is a minimum range for this as well)
If you fire outside that you are plinking for 3 damage and wasting ammo.

>start pvp
>some terminator lookin motherfucker hops out of their arsenal
>they start running toward you

Attached: IMG_2789.gif (200x189, 799K)

Realistically speaking, how gimped will I be if I bring four swords to every fight?

That sounds pretty interesting and engaging, thank you

You won't be gimped, but only if you type in "nothing personnel, kid" before every engagement.

Don't worry, just rejoice in the glory of combat

>Red and black mech
>four swords
>Activate decoy femto
>Teleport behind them

Post pilots

It's fun in monster hunter but I can't deny it's lacking here because these fights are pretty braindead easy even solo and especially with multiple people. There needs to be a higher risk of failure.

Maybe there's some more intense fights I can unlock later on for multiplayer

You had one job.

Attached: dumbface.png (400x449, 179K)

Wait you can place human heads on your mechs?
Fuck it I'm buying.

Attached: IMG_2890.jpg (445x503, 31K)

Ok

Attached: 0F7CCA53-DF93-49D1-8CB3-C425A9D48168.jpg (2854x3538, 2.41M)

maybe they should make the bosses a bit more random like in monster hunter

Reporting

Attached: DEE-D33.png (1439x698, 1.06M)

Hell yeah motherfucker. Sword God Mecha is back on the menu.

In a way I perfer it stay PvE

How goes it, fellow kids?

Attached: IMG_1389.jpg (1132x637, 151K)

Imo better since you dont need 5 of the same drop for every item in a set while only getting 7 of them each run.

They’d be practically human.
Personally I can’t wait for fresh body farms
>New vital organs are dirt cheap
>You can create natural eyes of any color you want
>Have a full head of hair at any age
Sounds plush

Nice.

Truth
>3000$ PC and years of waiting
Or
>$200-$300 and you play the same game as everyone else

Remove skull and face from meatbag.
Put meatbag in cryo for when you want to go back.
Simple.

So should I play this or Astral Chain? Which is better?

Sure. If it was on PC too.

OR you could be a PC+Switch idort and enjoy it now, then enjoy it again on the PC via yuzu.

Finally someone with some god damn good tastes

>he doesn't OC his Switch for increased FPS
>he doesn't know about the 60FPS mods for Astral Chain and Fire Emblem

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 64K)

Worked with Zelda at least. Got it for my switch, then enjoyed the 60 FPS version on the PC. I may or may not have replaced Link with Big Smoke, and his horse with a 1980's cadillac.

I'll be able to get all of the graffiti decals I missed from the demo in the full version,
right?

Attached: IMG_2081.png (1023x1134, 567K)

The more I watch this game the more it's just babbys first AC

Astral Chain is pretty great if you want hack and slash combat with police work mixed together. I really enjoyed it. In terms of DxM, definitely play the demo. It was blessed with one when Astral Chain wasn't.

That's an even worse comparison. TSA was self published by GhM on the Switch worldwide and Suda traded publishing rights fo Marevlous for NMH3 funding. Octopath is the better comparison since Nintendo published it outside of JP like DxM

>DxM
Try the new demo and try it out for yourself.
>Astral chain
I loved it except chapter 1,2 and 8 sucked.
Listen to Savior and Task force neuron and make your own decisions

Personally I brought both

Attached: 1754C8D5-997D-4559-8AD8-1C090D337010.jpg (723x1024, 125K)

Which is way better than whatever the actual AC games had become.

Yes your data transfers over

ACfag can you fuck off

I have been here a long time, but typically dont end up in the same threads you do. Since people cant seem to resist replying to you anyways I will ask.
What games do you like to play besides AC? I mean specific titles and not something like "the kind with no waifus"

Beats not having an AC at all considering the last game was almost 6 years ago.

He doesn’t play videogames, he’s just a faggot with no friends that shitposts constantly on Yea Forums to try and feel a sense of belonging. Well ACFAG TOU DONT BELONG HERE YOU FUCKIN MONGOLOID

I liked 8, but agree on 1 and 2.

>sense of belonging
>even the mods tells him to fuck off
He sure as shit is failing.

>ACfag is still here

Attached: 1322968194911.jpg (360x267, 73K)

I enjoy games with very little in the way of story, like Gradius and R-Type. If I want an open world game, I'll screw around in Minecraft or Terraria. In terms of JRPGs I love the Mario RPGs. In terms of mech games, I'm not too much of a stickler. I'll enjoy Heavy Gear, Mechwarrior, Hawken (rip), Chromehounds, Metal Wolf Chaos, and I'll even dip into Gundam if it's not that turn based chibi SRW series. I love to branch out. Having no waifus is a plus, but if I'm starved for games in a genre I'll look the other way if I have to, hence why I'm buying DxM. From isn't going to sate my mech needs, so I need a new supplier to get that next hit.

>ACfag is a literal mario toddler

Reporting is Yea Forumsros. I can’t wait to see what you all look like in a few days after body modifications

Attached: 21A7A1BF-2E28-47BE-B76D-512CD5A34814.jpg (1242x1242, 301K)

There's a game you should try out, I really recommend it, its called : Fuck off

Attached: 1493769870939.jpg (620x766, 84K)

the fucking faggots that go on and on about yuzu like it's the second coming of Christ. Keep paying that patreon retard.

Attached: 83c7e8fe4c90969bfafe17fa12d882dbac9868953bd5907213bd3cf43848a52d.png (449x1197, 55K)

>Very little in the way of story
>Metal Wolf Chaos

Same. Being able to fuck around after that fight against the homonculus was comfy for me personally. But yeah, without sync attacks, unlocked skills, and other legions, the gameplay is really slow. Files 1&2 are the worst.

Maybe you should read what I had actually posted user.

Toddler, no. But what's wrong with appreciating Mario? He did generously fund DxM's development.

How long until everyone is running minmax and meta builds taking any uniqueness out of the game?

give it a week. This is why people can't get into mech games, the autists fucking ruin them.

Mech games have usually been good at avoiding this shit because of the sheer variety of parts.
I fucking hate it too
>Oh why are you running that bro it's shit
>Because I like it/ it looks rad?
>You should only be using this build some e-celeb said was good

Fuck youtube past 2003. MUH ECELEB

This was the bane of any Ps3 AC title. Dual rifles literally overtook every other build, along with lag bladers.

mw the delivery guy isnt here yet

Attached: 7q4DU0i.png (416x507, 16K)

Is it that bad? I was thinking of getting into VD multiplayer, but if there's a clear best build then I won't bother

VD was slightly better, but the online is as dead as Half Life 3. I used to love it inin 2013 because I thought FROM would continue working on it. Back when I was naive. It's still playable, but dont expect a miracle. Also, bring friends.

God i want to bear johnny G’s children

I think she might be too cute for me to send her into this transhumanist post-apocalyptic hellscape...

Attached: DXM Screenshot 2019-09-13 11-17-16.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Could any kind anons write up a list of all the melee weapons they've found?

So he is Quentin without any of the nuance.

My download code for the preorder bonus isn't working. Did anyone else have a problem redeeming it?

I haven't played a mech game since ZoE and AC back on ps2. I tried getting into ACV but the single player was gutted. The MP was all min/max fags. I remember the dual rifle dudes.

yo wtf

Attached: fear.gif (285x279, 1.54M)

Buying the game right now digital. This is amazing.

just tried the new demo
they didnt improve shit, framerate still tanks in the low tens
i'll be over here waiting for an eventual pc port and fuck you for enablin,g devs to do this over and over

reporting for duty
i won't be happy with my arsenal for a couple days yet though

Attached: EEU1jMLUYAgyugt.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Is there no way to customize your character or any way to see it on the demo?

walk into the room on the left

Is the double jump, or any upgrade for the outer, useful?

She’s prefect

Thank you

>freckles
good taste

Anyone wanna coop up over the coming days? My code is SW 4022 1770 4055 . Just looking for some chill robot killing.

>Likes mech games indiscriminately
>Posts picture of anime ass
This is how you can tell someone has bad taste.

There are outer only missions and I've had one story mission where I was using the outer so far.

Nintendo says the game supports cloud save backup, both on their website and the eshop. It doesn't, and the box even says this in the section of Nintendo Switch Online functionality.

5 minutes cutscenes and missions that you can beat in a couple of minutes were a mistake

The cutscenes can't be excused, but there's nothing wrong with short missions. When a mission drags on too long, it can get boring.

You take these risky jobs too, huh?

Attached: smiley.png (1536x864, 1.19M)

I don't mind short missions but the wait time between them is ridiculous. Cutscenes + loading times for a couple of minutes of mech action is very annoying

Oh yes, the loading times. I can't very well defend them either. They were a nuisance in Breath of the wild too, come to think of it. I dreaded doing shrines because it meant another minute long load screen.

Just started, looking forward to finding out what kind of mechanical monstrosity I can create and the arsenal as well

Attached: 1568393022836.jpg (1901x720, 585K)

>still no shipping notification
Aaaaahhhhhh

So guys, I didn't had much fun with the weapons in the demo, but I loved the customization and boosting the robot around, will I enjoy this game?

Never know which job will be your last

Boosting is 90% of the game and the rest is just letting you AT weapons soft lock and auto fire so you will probably be fine if you like the positioning.
Havent gotten the chance to boot up the full game yet, there are lasers and that one merc used a flame thrower so I am sure there is some variety.
From what I heard augs can add to your melee combo as well so it is not just the one strike.

Remakes are rehashes also it's not just LA with updated graphics.

The demo was fucking BORING. I'll stick with Astral Chain and Gears 5 for now.

How do you make this shot of pilot + mecha?

Is there an augment that will let me pet the dog in the hangar? My inability to do so is killing me.

mspaint

I switched to the English dub and it doesn't seem all that bad so far. The lines lip sync properly which is nice (and missing from the dub for Astral Chain). I'm missing out on Char and Amuro though.
I just cropped the pilot screenshot and stitched it to the arsenal screenshot manually.

If I didn't like Astral Chan but liked Armored Core 4A will I like this?

>said at treehouse they would add it
>never added
LIIIIIIES

Well it is nothing like astral chain aside from similar art style, so....

Are there any Arsenal upgrades to make punching better?

Attached: IMG_2892.png (549x756, 326K)

There are so many of (You) claiming to have liked AC4A but I swear I've never seen you on the battlefield or even in the /acg/ when it was a thing on /vg/. I played AC4A for 10 years straight and was a regular on the AC forums. Who are you?

Do you still play? I'm thinking of getting 4A, I'm not any of those anons

Attached: FFAD39D2-DB9C-40B7-AF06-FB01C4AFFE4B.png (500x401, 104K)

I'll consider getting it when the inevitable pc version happens, either as port or through emulation but I sure as hell won't get it on hardware that can't supply 60 fps.

I tried the demo but the game runs like absolute garbage like all Nintendo switch games. Seriously, every single game runs like absolute asshole. How can people play with those frame rates?

Attached: 1AC712B5-AACC-45F7-9478-98979CFCAED1.gif (250x250, 1.7M)

A clone body probably.

how do you unlock more coop missions?
should I be trying to augment the shit out of myself? I don't want to be a robot but I want those sweet sweet upgrades

What's with this elitest attitude?

Actually now that I think about it I should just get a mech game on PC. Or emulate Armored Core.

Not him but I mostly played the single player, and I bought it years and years after it came out (2014 or so?).
I do remember playing VD with /acg/ though, and I might have someone from there on my friends list.

Attached: 1432083284146_0.jpg (933x1000, 392K)

I still play with a few buddies of mine during the weekends that's about it these days. It's never too late to get into for answer, you can usually still find a few people online in the afternoons (mostly JP).

>enemy arsenal with sniper rifles
>constantly moves out of bounds and above the altitude I'm allowed to fly
>only have close range weapon ammo left
>whittle her down by doing fuckall damage because I'm not allowed to get anywhere close

That was fun.

125 frames isn't mandatory for every game retard. Your shitposting has no power here, the game runs absolutely fine with all kinds of explosions and shit on the screen.

What console would be best for online in 4A and VD?

>Outer with augments
>”I am growing stronger”

can someone tell me what blitz is

funnels

I'm just tired of seeing people throw out acfa to the point there's now some "acfag" shitting up the DxM threads when that guy probably doesn't even play the games. Sorry if it came off as elitist

You seem angry. The game doesn’t need to run at 125 FPS, you fool. It needs consistency. 30 FPS is fine if only it could stay 30 FPS and not dip into the 10s you fucking mouth breathing nintenlard.

Attached: 8119067D-3CF5-4D8E-9C2A-8DC89FFA6ED0.jpg (450x600, 40K)

Are you done zoomer? Bait harder, please. I'm gettting a boner here.

4A - Play on PS4
VD - Most were on Xbox (during its peak) but maybe there are some on PS3.

>download 4 different armored core games
>every single one has emulation problems

>4A- PS4
Did you mean PS3 or is it on PS4?
Only Nexus and LR have issues, what ones are you having issues with?

Not an argument .

what

Yeah PS3 sorry. I wish FA was on PS4. That alone would improve the game so much.

drones

Fuck off.

Attached: 1388012107732.jpg (180x180, 11K)

Great projecting. Did your mom flick your dick this morning a little too hard?

Attached: 11111111.jpg (481x479, 115K)

Your drone that shoots stuff for you in the outer form

I don't remember since I deleted them. Definitely LR though. I'll try a different one since you said this

Not an argument.

LR emulation sucks so much I bought a physical of it.
All the games from 1-Nexus work fine though

I don’t think you know what projecting means. Also, not an argument.

Fucking rent free.

>replying not an argument is an argument
kek

done with the demo, should get my copy tomorrow

Attached: DaemonXMachina_profile.jpg (1984x720, 272K)

>want to play in JP for the Char/Amuro combo
>way too many comms for me to absorb it all in combat

Feels bad.

Now you’re just spouting random memes. Also, not an argument.

The tism really has a hold on this one boys.

please respond

September 12th, 2019. Dearest Margaret, 15 minutes after my first post in this thread and user has yet to give an argument. Continues to hurl childish insults at me. I don’t think he has the proper mental capacity to formulate an argument. Will I ever make it home, my love?
-Best wishes, user.

cute boy, would kiss

$60 in my bank account and have plenty of spare money in savings but trying to stop my spending addiction.
Buy it anyway?

Attached: 1566954842305.jpg (640x360, 42K)

>boy
a-user I...

buy me a switch and i'll coop with you

No, you’re probably ugly as fuck.

Attached: 9EC1775C-DF3D-46E1-BFD4-09CF5C5AD08F.gif (170x300, 1.32M)

>Don't own a Switch
If I were to buy a Switch now....
>Switch = 299.99+Tax
>Daemon x Machina = 59.99+Tax
>Pro controller = 69.99+Tax
>Total = over $400 USD
And then...

>Astral Chains = 59.99+Tax
>Bayonetta 1/2 = 49.99
>Smash Bros = 59.99+Tax+Season Pass

The entry fee is so expensive. And what's worst, I don't like Nintendo exclusives so I'll never play Zelda, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, etc.

Attached: 134398563242.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

How do you kill the fucking train in the demo, it's too fast

No.
You're not me.

Attached: 1564944007196.png (240x240, 49K)

I'm literally in your position too user, I think wait for a while. I'm going with getting a PS3 though, those things are cheap

get it to about 75% health and it just derails giving you the chance to take your time to kill it.

My wife Yuzuhira will flex on you

>The entry fee is so expensive.
that's literally every gaming platform though

LR works flawlessly in software and the latest version of pcsx2 let's you finally run the game in hardware. (or was it vice versa)

The real fuckery is that you're rolling the dice for the game to actually function with your graphics card/software combination.

I've got a GTX 970 and i5-4670K, even in software mode LR had issues
Hopefully other anons have a better job

Cool colour scheme man.

you have to derail it first. use a lightweight build and spam dash. use a lot of ammo too.
protip: if you're in trouble, go back to the initial area, there it won't follow you so you can heal without problems. also don't play solo

>that part where johnny says hes sick of rookies showboating
IM FUCKING MAVERICK

ACfag has been on Yea Forums forever, man.

The Wii U's online was both more stable AND cheaper than the Switch's.

This is why DxM will fail.
Piracy and lost sales

idk user, the switch is constantly on sale, I got mine for 270 USD with BOTW included, just wait for the right opportunity
thanks man

I don't know how I did it but earlier I made my robot do a spin while firing its weapons
Any idea how to do this? I managed to do it twice, any guide that shows other sort of "hidden" controls like this?

yeah i did that too when i moved the stick from side to side.

>sword
>beam sword
>weeb katana
>bigger weeb katana

No, but that's because Astral Chain is phenomenally good.

>dxm doesn't support cloud saves
what in the fuck

there's a mace too

>beam sword
That's all I needed. Thanks, user! I'm gonna go in to battle with four beam swords at all times.

youtu.be/HoLs0V8T5AA?t=35

No

Attached: CFED5054-B4F9-4E3C-85F1-37B17AE36BF1.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

it really bothers me that I can't customize the colour of these glowy face lines.

Attached: gdi.png (771x757, 689K)

Do the components used when developing new gear change the result at all, particularly when it comes to the number of slots?

if you equip 2 and hit both attack buttons you'll do a X slash

where though

At least people would buy it on switch

>glowy face lines
Those are veins, user. It's your blood glowing.

Are the stats on the weapons you grab off of Strais randomized, or is it just the number of slots?

then it should glow the colour I choose dammit, I can make my roboeyes glow whatever colour I want.

No and if you have some addons installed, they will be stored upon development begin.

What’s the game about? Are you a mercenary like in AC? And what the fuck is up with the review scores? Game looks dope.

Based and transhuman pilled.

Is it worth $60? I really liked the demo but I don't want to spend that kind of money and end up regretting it.

play the demo, gives a good taste of whats to come

There are specific variations, all with a different name, for example:
>HAW-R01 Grim Reaper
>HAW-R01F Grim Reaper
>HAW-R01S Grim Reaper
etc. They have slightly different stats from each other, but the F and S will always be different in the same way.

please tell me there are gatling guns

>where though
dunno, but I've seen some enemies using it

I never asked for this

Who staying organic?

Also, America was shafted, again.
All we got was the download code the pre-order pack, no collector's edition or even a sample CD.

Attached: 2019090519001500-B88A8E3691F178B953C43CAADDE8EC48.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Look at the review scores of the entire AC series.

wow all of a sudden this game is based

>wake up early today
>go to FUCKING GAMESTOP just after they open
>hey, do you guys have any copies of Daemon X Machina?
>they literally have only one copy
i still got it, but what the fuck. this shit happened to me when ZTD came out too

Attached: 1533148151363.png (679x427, 32K)

damn this story and the vn tier cutscenes suck ass

what is everyone's code name/character name?

I'm going with Sinner.

usually use Majorex for the games I play so im going with MajorX

even if you stay organic it is somewhat tempting to get the basicass non visual enhancements.

Is there anything you can miss in the story missions, or does everything show up in a Free Mission eventually?

im around rank c and man I am tired of this fucking episode
>we hired you to do this thing
>another team comes along
>we were hired to do thing in conflict of your thing
>fight
>no on dies
>repeat 28394839 times shuffling teams around

Attached: 1567978683845.png (198x248, 87K)

How is the performance? Docked/handheld?

Who cares?

>game doesn't sell
>durr who cares
>years down the line
>wtf how come nobody makes mech games anymore
fuck off nigger

I might get this down the road. Just bought God Eater 3, but if I end up returning that maybe I'll get this.

what should I upgrade on my outer

>>One chance at life
>>Born a braindead console war shitter

Lada.

Can you change your ingame name?

did fucking bethesda do the animations?

Attached: lmao.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Buying it with my switch later this month

It'll come out on ps4, didn't you see how shit the direct was running it

artist's whole thing is being an over the top retard, the animation is pretty on point

PC Version when?

Have you tried not being poor?

Attached: 24CF6935-C2D0-40FB-A62C-50AD9F0C08FE.jpg (600x537, 38K)

Mmmm yes more to add to my little folder of secrets.

Attached: V squad.jpg (1122x581, 114K)

OST rip when

Exponentially based

>Just wanted to go fast more often
>Now I've got big, fuck-off robot sunglasses

I like this game.

Wow you actually saved a mommydom looking character.

Fuck it. Bought it.

Attached: 1566853605375.jpg (564x517, 35K)

single shot weapons or things you actually have to aim kind of suck
they're impossible to use when you move so fast and the targets are so small
I just got the sniper and shotgun and wanted to use them but they're useless compared to spazzing out with double machine guns or even swords

god why'd they make the gun arms so satisfying to use, been using the AR gun arms for most of my play time untill now

You say that now. But your'e going to eventually run into shit that has 4k hp and your machine guns start hitting for 1-3 gray damage per shot.

>that actor from those movies whose name you can never remember
I meant her to be a knock off Ritsuko, but which actor are you talking about

single-shot lets you alternate between focusing on attacking and evading, improving your effectiveness at both IMO.

got the big ass laser cannon, beam of terra or something, two-shots the d-rank helicopter boss easily. time for farming.

guess i'll hop in

Attached: randomcolors.png (744x716, 1.02M)

Here's another for the pool

Attached: 2019091320363800-D609AF62A28486E6CF079D2F7898EB98.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Does it still run like shit like it did for the demo?

I think they can work with enough lock-on range for the sniper or status effects for the shotgun. Don't forget you can jump out of your mech and lay traps.

>seeing everyone having fun
>don't own a switch
>by the time I purchase a switch Yea Forums will have moved on to other stuff

Attached: 1552629568155.jpg (348x327, 33K)

groovy, user

If i could remember her name i'd tell you

the sniper doesn't lock on at all

Guize why are part numbers so underwhelming

I only got 4 unique legs in my collection and im already at 23% completion

Please tell me its a miss calculation

It runs way better than demo one, and as well as demo two

>Switch
No wonder they have to include visible ass to sell games.

The one I tried locked on without using the scope.

>use full osafune gear
>with quadruple raven MGs
let the outers hit the floor,
let the outers hit the floor,

we still have 3ds threads from time to time, its not usual if we keep up with Switch threads for a while

LET THE OUTERS HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOORR

what sets are you guys gravitating towards? i've been using the gladius set and charging around the map on the ground, it's surprisingly mobile, and is a beast with the bazooka and AR arms

Motherfucking Gundam Wing Dorothy eyebrows.

Attached: 24554453245545.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

the one I have doesn't have a scope either unless I'm missing something

>OYE
i don't understand

Click the left stick when on the ground.

land on ground and push the left stick in

>one chance at life
>born XBone exclusive
it could always be worse friend

Attached: Discord_2019-04-19_19-27-41.png (260x251, 105K)

I want to upgrade my outer but I don't want to be a gross robot
help

fucking hell user

I have left stick mapped to mirage
what was it originally

Yes

every update that changes you appearance has a red warning below it
there's also details about what gets changed
You can get to lv 9 without going to deep I think

What tactical advantage does making a thicc zombie have?

Attached: zombutt.webm (862x486, 2.01M)

can you not get every upgrade in the outer skill tree
it seems like it locks you out of stuff if you go certain routes

Pool's closed.

Alice
Bit lazy but that’s what I always use.
Have for the last 5 years

nvm, every last level changes your body drastically and lv 3 changes your body in every section

went with jackal, didn't know what to go for so just picked something.

I liked God eater 3 but the game was a bit too fast.
When you’re used to hunts lasting 14 IRL minutes and this game wants you to complete a hunt in 3 just feels sorta rushed in a way.

Descend, the one that turns off your thrusters so you can stop flying and start falling.

>people try to hype it up as THE AC successor
>the music is generic shit
You guys should have warned me that I should mute the music from the get-go.

Right stick was mirage.
Left stick was descend.

Cope.

Attached: 1411614478398.jpg (248x233, 40K)

How new are you? Darkumbra and nxbrew

not my definite character, was just experimenting to see if I could do Xenogears Elly

Attached: EEXcdLJVAAATO0v.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I was supposed to preorder and pick up the game today but I only make a few exceptions for 3rd party 3D games on the Switch since they all run like ass on the platform and I'm not sure this game should be an exception, at least on day 1, since it's niche appeal and middling scores can lead to price drops soon, or more worrying, a port to another platform. Not sure what to do...

Can ya dig it?

there is a demo if you want to check performance

Cavalier, piloting Knightmare. Just like the good old days of AC3/SL. Going full thicc heavy.

Friendly reminder that if you use anything other than light armor and a single handgun to attain max speed, you're enjoying the game way better than I am

Attached: Army Man.png (1280x1440, 1.72M)

Pretend actual effort when into taking this screenshot. Also she needs a name.

Attached: 20190913_150227.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

>He is Groot

it's sad that this is a selling point

Wendy from Wendy's

>character customization is a selling point
Your point is?

Attached: tumblr_p9p23hEWqD1vgzd4so4_r1_400.gif (301x358, 1.18M)

Maybe. Or perhaps something like Alma?

I just skip all cutscenes and dialogues at this point, I don't give a fuck about the twelve thousand literally whos they keep introducing every two seconds.

This is just shit ass armored core

Sara is a cute name

Is it bad that I’m still D-rank, but already soloed all the coop merc fight missions and am currently grinding blueprints?
Should I go back to the story missions?
I initially just wanted some quick gear, but then things spiralled out of control.

Also, how do I make melee good?
I got a huge club, katanas, swords and a laser sword that takes over a third of my femto with each swing, but they don’t do shit against Arsenals, and I have arms with melee in the high 200s.

But it is the 13th...

Damn that's cool

Uhhh, where do you think you are? This is Nintendo territory, sweaty.

>download yesterday
>finish astral chain
>friend wants me to play faggotlands 3
>lay in bed all day watching Carole and Tuesday with gf doing fuckall
what is wrong with me? Where did my drive to do anything go?

what should I set my aim and gyro sensitivity to

>cheap shots me right before I kill it because I ran out of ammo
>kite it and hide in outer form
>Johnny G finishes it off
Johnny is so based

Can you select every option in the skill tree, or are you locked out of things if you pick certain paths? Do you get refunded if you respec? Is there any story impact to going full cyborg?

>tumblr

I’ve got aim set to 1.0 and gyro maxed to 10. Mostly aiming with thumbstick but the gyro helps for small unconscious adjustments and tracking.

The paths do lock you out of stuff. You can only pick one mod per level, and you can only pick from mods connected to the last one you got. You're free to reset any time, though you'll need to reinvest from Lv 1.

Gyro to 19 for dogfites, slightly less if you actually need to aim manually for canons and such

>having a friend who plays Borderlands
>having a GF

mate you gotta get rid of one of these, better if both.

>Get in this fucking woman user
>This is someone's daughter
Just what do you mean by these?

meme arrow

Attached: a.jpg (1960x1960, 3.64M)

Just started rank C missions and my gear is still meh
Where the fuck do I have to go if I want to farm good weapons ?

Any word on nip sites about possible kits in the future? I’m loving the mech designs so far and really want a kit.

Maybe I'll emulate it eventually.
How much on-foot gameplay is there and what kind?

>muh jaggies

is smash as an outer worth it?
I hate that I have to choose between that and extra melee attacks but I don't even know how that works either

Michael Jackson

this is some real texhnolyze shit

Attached: 5a08ec1b70c0f0e964fcd64dd6b6fea8.jpg (432x288, 17K)

please no i had just been starting to forget

I told my friend gearbox deserves none of my money and Randy will just steal it. Spending time with your girl is okay, but you should not touch BL3 at all unless it is for free and you really want to.

>bing bing Wahoo console for children
>shrink wrapped ass
Uh I'm getting the feeling a memo was missed somewhere.

It's a girl though.

So?

Where have you been? Nintendo has been keeping anime titties in tact like Omega Labyrinth, meanwhile Sony cuts these things from the same games.

Michael Jackson was a boy.

You sound poor. I dont bash consoles or pc cause i can afford all of them.you should try it

I think he is referring to lack of censorship, but can only speak in memes.

Max

What is the point of outer mode anyway? Besides the traps.

group picture after each mission

Yes and?

>Where have you been?
Playing pc games with my switch collecting dust in the corner. Got it on sale for 200 before I realized I didn't like any of the games and I already 100%'d botw emulated.

Yellow text means you never picked that item up before. (I assume you mean the loot menu text)

>play coop mission online
>suddenly everything goes silent except for Four

weird bug but ok

HELP

desu I've forgotten most of the show except some major points and how miserable it made me