And people thought Konami was in the wrong for firing this guy

And people thought Konami was in the wrong for firing this guy.

Attached: 1545113547879.jpg (640x360, 39K)

incel whiner shut the fuck up

Product placement has always been kind of a quirk of his.

He's been doing product placements since MGS3.

Attached: Mgs3_caloriemate_promo.jpg (300x421, 47K)

If you think product placement is the only problem with death stranding then you have brain damage.

Monster is so good. The only energy drink that doesn't taste like shit.

Kojima has always been about product placement. Snake has an ipod in MGS4.

I don't think there is a problem with Death Stranding. It looks really good.

>the society is broken apart
>we still have Monster Energy drink

is this appealing the boomer meme?

It's going to make a shitton of money so yeah, Konami's retarded. President Konami should have just let Kojima fuck his wife desu desu

He has been doing product placement for a long time, longer than you are alive propably. Konami is a company that gutted Silent Hill and MGS for gacha and pachinko, fucking fag.

>it looks
Who the fuck cares about looks. 45 of the 50 minutes shown were walking. It was supposed to be a "gameplay trailer" and 90% is walking.

Spotted the sony.gger console owner and playstation fanboy

What did you want to see? Crawling? Usually characters walk in video games.

So there is gonna be an explanation on why they still have Monster energy drinks in the post apocalyptic future?

Now that the amerifat has expressed himself, we can finally have a normal thread

it hilarious when fags like OP expose themselves

Hes a diva, that is.

>americans are the only ones that care about gameplay
No wonder the ps4 is only selling in europe.

Maybe the factory that makes Monster somehow stayed intact and kept making business. Nobody would ask that kind of question if Norman Reedus was drinking milk.

Are these post serious or is this just shitposting? If it's serious then you're brain damaged. If it's shitposting then it's really unfunny and driven into the ground at this point and completely exposed.

I could say the same thing about you, retard. You are the one defending a literal walking sim by pretending a video game not having any actual gameplay is somehow acceptable.

Milk makes sense tho. Mankind can survive whitout Monster

Are 1st person shooters walking sims?

Yes, just like Witcher 3 and yet Yea Forums ate that up. At least there are vehicles/exoskeletons/ladders in Death Stranding.

The perspective doesn't determine if a game is a walking sim or not, you imbecile. The amount of gameplay is what determines it. Holding W is not gameplay. Gone homo was first person and guess how that shit turned out.

I'm not talking about the perspective you fucking retard. The vast majority of the "gameplay" in a 1st person shooter involves walking. You do 1 of two/three things in a 1st person shooter, walk, shoot or walk and shoot. With walking taking up the vast majority of the players time. So by your definition it's a walking sim. Do you see how insanely fucking spastic you are? I think you're a brain dead faggot, but I have too much respect for humans in general to think the someone seriously holds an opinion like this and isn't just shitposting.

I’ve yet to find a flavor that tastes truly awful, those plastic can Gatorade Monsters can taste pretty awful if you’re expecting a refreshing Gatorade taste and get a bitter sour taste instead.
For me though, it’s the Yerba Mate. Smooth and refreshing.

Attached: AEDBB361-8945-4DB1-A88C-3F1E25F3CA9A.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

>Mankind can survive whitout Monster
no