How can any self respecting adult man play nintendo games?

How can any self respecting adult man play nintendo games?

Attached: 97646853.jpg (1348x812, 271K)

idk man. ive watched joseph anderson do videos about the newest zelda and mario games and the gameplay in those is fucking awful. just awful

By not being as mentally retarded as you are. Kill yourself, you shitbrained baboon.

probably bait, but if not, what excactly don't you like?

By putting one in his console and turning it on

>the gameplay in those is fucking awful
Literally not what he criticizes at all

>ninceldo soiboi
>not mentally handicapped
pick one

How can any self respecting adult man play video games?
>b-b-but
Nope. Cope. I win.

for me, its portability
I could get comfy in front of my tv and when my wife's bull tells me to get lost for a couple of hours I can take my games with me and keep playing wherever I want :)

well its sort of meant to be as bait especially when im naming the individual in question as i know some people on Yea Forums fucking hate him but its also my genuine opinion
mario, its just boring and easy shit. would play a real challenging platformer if i wanted to play one
zelda, theres so much to list. low item durability, easy dungeons, entirely stat-based combat, bizarre flat number reductions on armour, pause game in combat to heal to full, cant get 1 shot (with one exception i think) always leaving you with at least 1 health. thats just some from memory, the video must be 2 years old by now

you got me

Attached: soyjacking.png (917x599, 46K)

not being mentally ill. oh wow now i can enjoy a NINTENDO (it is not spelled ninceldo, sorry). wow that was easy and i did not have to name call :)

How can any self respecting adult man start console war threads?

Attached: 1557106864123.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Attached: 1526762243182.png (1410x1733, 789K)

I just don't know....It's sad really

Attached: 1552966268192.jpg (1917x765, 448K)

>How can any self respecting adult man play nintendo games?
How can any self respecting adult man keep this image on his PC and spend his time posting petty console war bullshit online?

Attached: 1553197246298.jpg (750x674, 168K)

Imagine Yea Forums, just for a single day, if somehow all of these were banned. We got rid of rage comic posting many years ago by laughing at fags who kept posting it everywhere, and yet we cannot get rid of wojaks, why is that?

Attached: 1553370322289.jpg (1200x1344, 129K)

nintendo does fun games suitable for all ages and weeb stuff. There is a market for it but memes apply to reality

Then it would be nothing but weebshit

Attached: 1562685252167.png (3500x2917, 3.72M)

>wojack posters ACTUALLY believe this

I'm legally a boomer I no longer give a fuck about appearances and I need something to do when not working on my model railway.

>Leshaun
Why?

because wojaks are often accurate caricatures of someone you might run into in an argument or to use as a strawman. Rage faces were just le funny emotions and it was only used by normalfags

Attached: 1564158916899.jpg (750x1058, 181K)

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

>How can any self respecting adult man play video games?
ftfy

>accurate caricatures

Attached: 1548951706901.png (573x619, 78K)

Did they really post that?

Attached: 1561907833912.png (342x342, 231K)

I like funny jumping man and adventure boy :)

Godspeed Ampharos autist

Adults don't concern themselves with the opinions others have of their leisure activities

I'm sorry if they are accurate caricatures of you, user - there was a reason we were using emotions or a nameless anonymous green man in a suit, since both would work on anyone and weren't used to laugh at others, but to express yourself.

How can any self respecting adult play video games

>haha twitter wojak
>le twitch emote
go back nigger

>wojack fags honestly believe normal fags and Reddit do not use wojack
Let me guess pepe is only used by Yea Forums too

This is incorrect usage. You are meant to post the wojak that most accurately makes fun of the poster you are replying to, and in greentext ridicule what they are saying in their post. This is just a seething cope

They can't.

Attached: 1568364505532.png (2604x2160, 595K)

Attached: 1566067782815.png (1034x610, 759K)

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (137).png (1280x720, 323K)

Are you implying I have self respect, sir? There is only self enmity here!

having friends/girlfriend who play video games irl. (normal girls unironically play mario kart and mario party btw, theyre very funny to play the latter with)

Why does this offend wojack posters so much?

Seethe

How can any self respecting adult man post wojaks on 4channel?

Attached: 1561799908989.png (656x356, 20K)

Cope

>NOOOOO! STOP LIKING THAT THING I DON'T LIKE! STOP IT! STOP IT STOP IT STOOOOOP IIIIII-HIIII-HIIIIIIT! YOU FUCKING MANBABIES!

Now why you gotta go throwing stones in such a nice glass house?

I make those videos. I quit wagecucking to run reddit comments through a text to speech generator and I've never been happier.

>no censorship under Sony

There's a difference in the way they are used on reddit, where it's just the original wojak or some of the most reposted ones and they are used like how a facebook boomer would use a wojak when he sees it in 5 years

>how can any self respecting adult man play a nintendo game

this may come as a surprise to you junior, but Nintendo used to be known for being the highest bar of quality in the industry. Even now they release some good games here and there. Sure you have to avoid the shovelware and trash (ie anime games like Astral Chain and Xenoblade) but it's a better track record than EPIC THIRD PERSON CINEMATIC SHOOTER (starring grumpy bald white protagonist #8329749)

I may criticize them, oftentimes to a greater extent than anyone else here, but I still appreciate what they've done for video games as a whole. That doesn't mean I'll defend their stupidity, but I can acknowledge their positives nonetheless.

Attached: 1559507369166.png (480x272, 163K)

sigh... wojaks suck now... its so sad but now its just the trademark of the newfag

based

/thread

Attached: 1567538367203.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

based

wojak was a mistake

Say that to my face bitch

Attached: soychad.jpg (768x1024, 62K)

after finishing middleschool you stop caring what the "cool kids" think is cool and you just do what is fun. That is how.

Attached: 1566050782714.png (1110x807, 1.07M)

A truly self-respecting adult man doesn't give a shit what other people think and just does what he enjoys.

based.

i wouldn't know, I DONT GO ON REDDIT!!!! *autistic rage screech to alert the others*

Dude, he's already stereotyping nintendo users as cucked manchildren, you think he's not going to throw in some racism for maximum idiocy?

She looks like she fucks B____ guys

Many things happened:
1. People actually said fuck off so often that even the most autistic people fucked off because Yea Forums was smaller back than
2. The people who browsed Yea Forums actually had the creativiot and the mantra to come up with something new as a challange to fuck with established normalfags sites like 9fag or /Reddit/. This changed with the election where the influx of /Redditors/ on /pol/ was so hard that you could literally see The_Donald posters everywhere.
Well now the mantra changed to :
>LOL LETS USE THE SAME MAYMAYS SO NORMIES GET MAD BECAUSE EVERYBODY THINKS ITS A HATECRIME
3. More zoomers. As a teacher i'm 100% sure that the internet made these people to insecure little fags. In this case they only post reactionfaces were they know for 100% they will get attention no matter what attention. They are incredible insecure and in constant struggle to keep this attention =>Lets use wojak because something new would create maybe nothing

Leshaun is a sick name.

Sorry to burst your bubble but facebookfrog and wojak are literally the most normalfag entry humor there is

Attached: 34264363246.png (598x869, 354K)

I hope this reddit text to speech shit helps with normalizing Pepe and Wojak to Reddit and normies, so we can finally not use them on here

This is how redditors use memes

based

Based

based yet also cringe

pretty poor bait faggot. here's your (you)

Attached: 1568140184843.jpg (229x220, 7K)

You know what’s up, user.

But if he truly and really enjoys that cringy Musical scene in Mario Odyssey, he cannot be adult.

Attached: 1559828296794.jpg (715x1010, 147K)

>"Heh, what a poor bait, here's a (You)"
>thread hits bump limit

Attached: 370-3709296_100kib-724x611-smug-wojak-wojak-smile.png (586x607, 84K)

Name one Sony game better than Nintendo

Attached: 34578586543.jpg (640x960, 105K)

By being a s o y

No matter how many fucking times i use "not interested" on youtube these shitty fucking videos keep showing up
Theres like 100 accounts doing these type of videos

Who is this penis machinist

Attached: 79A71BCF-EAEB-4559-9B7F-74931A7ECEC9.png (482x317, 137K)

It always comes back to /pol/ and the Trump meme. It was bad before, but then gamergate and Trump happened and these days 4ch might actualloy be worse than Reddit if you're looking for discussion - normies and censorship on Reddit are shit, but Yea Forums at times is impossible to use due to all wojaks and console war shitposting.

I never played BOTW, but it looked pretty good.

its not hard to use reverse img. "Jessica Beppler". Looks like an instagram thot.

is this the Yea Forums approved meta thread?

Attached: 1558841202902.png (480x320, 162K)

Constantly trying to be "mature" and "cool" is a pursuit for people with no friends. These are people trying to achieve change because nobody likes them the way they currently are.
Of course, Nintendo chads don't have to worry about this, they're already massive chads with tones of friends so they don't need to change their lifestyle for anyone.

Attached: 1482930175923.jpg (680x680, 84K)

How can any self-respecting adult man enjoy video games?

Uh oh, now watch as they crawl out of the woodworks

>complains about wojaks
>Based
this is the trade of the "did i fit in yet?" guy

It's google using trackers to find out you visit reddit a lot, so you must be interested in reddit videos.

its very good.

Yea Forums just has a very obnoxious vocal minority of contrarians who unironically think uncharted singleplayers are good and still participate in console war threads. mostly poorfags who cant afford a pc ofc so basically jobless scum usually.

She looks like she fucks Bl___ guys

/thread

It's an okay game, better than previous zeldas, but it is plagued with issues. Personally I prefer Terraria and Minecraft over it.

The worst thing is we had consolewar shitposting but it was actually funny.
I mean
Pic related
today what is usually posted?
>Oh look crying wojak with a Nintendo hat
Followed by
>Even more crying wojaks
All posted by the same people.
Mods should finally ban these hardcore autists so i can see them scream in agony

Attached: Consolewar 19.png (622x1366, 33K)

Attached: 1568316114094.jpg (1792x1835, 798K)

blond guys?

blond?

>People say BOTW is the best Zelda game

I feel like an old man now because of how highly praised it is just because it's switched up so much of the formula

I just disliked the game but I can't say that on here or other places that discuss video games.

I just simply prefer the other formulas.

Attached: 1517382800076.jpg (800x1200, 678K)

I've been on 4chin since b was anime/random and /l/ wasn't even a thing and I love wojaks

>tfw no gf

Attached: nogf.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>not pictured, the backside where it turns out soijack is made of cardboard and the real sony fan is a gay tranny black man behind it

all internet humor is shallow in nature, but what you posted is a prime example of shitty usage of a meme which is exactly what I was talking about

It's fine to say that, and I even agree with you, as long as you don't go full on console warrior. Zelda fans have been soured by console infighting due to this rivalry between the Ps4 and Switch. Sad that they've become just as bad as the people who spammed their threads with crying nintendo wojaks, only for them to retort with angry sony wojaks.

Anons, I'm starting to think I know which fanbase is the worst and keeps the wojak meme alive

>tfw Xbox one + PC

Attached: 1507961554514.png (705x853, 47K)

I like Between World and BOTW equally, though I'm not sure how old you are, I'm 32 and Link's Awakening seems like a remake made for me, I never put 2D and 3D Zeldas against each-other though, I consider them as different as 2D and 3D Marios.

you don't say...???

>visit it to find a solution to a problem
>heres 999 videos
Fuck google

>Not posting the original

Originality scares the autistic zoomer

Attached: 1553147997723.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

Kek

did you censor nigger?

kys tranny

sneed

ok the original

Attached: 1553152898415.jpg (1024x1024, 468K)

>I care that other people are playing video games I dislike
Never understood this.

which one are you v?

Attached: 1543782807741.png (1170x875, 470K)

As it should be

Why don't you want to play the best games in the world? You're not a jealous baby surely?

Attached: 1564672422825.jpg (938x1024, 137K)

>entirely stat-based combat
user, stats don't play a large part in botw's combat.

play video games*
others than nintendo are cringe too

I love playing the best games in the world, that's why I have a PC.

Attached: you feel the air getting smoother around you.png (394x434, 108K)

What does the *munch munch* wojak represent? I never got that one

This shouldn't annoy me as much as it does.

No one did.

Attached: 1563059953413.jpg (1907x1053, 185K)

>Old wojak
I always thought that was meant to be Junior from the Sopranos

Attached: 6f8b6c42e3044de79706cb75dad9b456.jpg (194x259, 10K)

blased?

shoo ACfag shoo

Better question
>How can any self respecting adult man play VIDEO games

>nintendo wojak is holding more games than sonyfag
what did he mean by this?

>so starved for games that you have less exclusives than the Switch has Mario games
It's gonna get better bro. You can make it.

ports and remasters

Attached: 582.gif (380x348, 1.14M)

ACfag doesn't have the money for a good PC that's why he only plays Terraria.

>a single nintendo franchise has more games on the switch than the PS4 has in total
really gets the noggin joggin

WEEBSHIT? ON MY ANIME IMAGEBOARD? It's more likely than you think.

Attached: 1568136924363.jpg (592x443, 40K)

I don't care what some bored depressed balding soiwojack posting fag on Yea Forums thinks.

>GRAVITY RUSH
You better remove that game from that shit image.
Thanks to you, fucking snoyggers, Kat is dead.
You don't deserve that game.

Whoa whoa whoa. You're not being a graphics whore, are you? Shitting on a game because it doesn't have the latest special effects? For shame.

There's only two in there which would still put him one game higher than the sonyfag.

if we take away all the ports/remasters we're still left with
nintendo: 5
sony: 4
tough luck little guy

He's a developer?

and faggot

Nintendo got more worthwile exclusives this quarter alone than what the PS4 got for a 4 year span, think about that for a second.

>b-b-but Mario! Bing Bing Wahoo!

Attached: 1564789837781.png (758x930, 243K)

kill yourself retard

Kinda hard to argue this, considering the Ps4 only got cinematic experiences like Bloodborne and Horizon.