Refunded Outer Wilds a while back because it gave me bad vertigo but it's still on my Epic account and I can still play...

Refunded Outer Wilds a while back because it gave me bad vertigo but it's still on my Epic account and I can still play it just fine

I know Epic's refunds are by hand, did I just get lucky or are they that incompetent?

Attached: Capture.png (574x219, 12K)

No, games on epic does not have drm which means once you download the game they are not going to refuse your acces to it. As said multiple times, they are saving pc gaming

okay, retard

>saving PC gaming
>by bringing console style exclusivity wars to the platform and allowing devs to censor user reviews
Hold up.

so if I buy borderlands and refund it, I can still play it?

>They bring back game ownership
>NOOO BUT WHAT ABOUT MY ABILITY TO REVIEW BOMB ON THE STOREFRONT

Maybe, depends on what gearbox did with denuvo

retarded steamcel, it's just a free launcher, not a console.

>They bring back game ownership
Oh, they do? So if I buy a game there I own it? That means I can legally give copies away to everyone! SWEET! A new golden age of legal piracy!

Yeah, I wonder what they did with it.

Attached: 1568337201747.png (1388x720, 211K)

Without user reviews there's no way to know if a game is good or not. The only reviews it leaves are journalists, and they just say whatever they're paid to.

People on cs.rin.ru say that it's possible.

Oh yes, the only place where you can read and put your own user reviews is steam. Zoom zoom

Well you can't do it on the epic store, cuck.

Attached: culterdeimug.jpg (510x546, 163K)

Not true actually. You think that because the games they give out don't have DRM, since for them it is easier to just send the same build that they use for GoG. Games that were released only on Epic have DRM, such as Rebel Galaxy. My friend complained that they pushed an update after release that stopped the game from launching without the client.

the horror, you know what you don't even need to go here to talk about video games. Maybe get the fuck out to steam forums? It seems like you belong there

Outer Wilds is an Epic only game

gonna give it a shot and report back

If you like being fucked over by publishers so much maybe you should hop on over to leddit?

Why do you insist on being such a massive fucking retard. If you got paid for your dumbshit shilling maybe I could sympathize.

But every launcher has had exclusives games.

When was the last time GOG paid a publisher to make their game exclusive to GOG?

>As said multiple times, they are saving pc gaming
>retards will STILL fall for this bait and reply to this