Fire Emblem: Three Houses Update Alters Dialogue

So they still haven't learned a thing.

>Aside from adding a new difficulty mode, the update also implemented the new voice lines for male Byleth, a change that was decided upon two months ago – not too long after Chris Niosi (the original voice actor for male Byleth) was accused of various allegations with little physical evidence and demanded to be removed from the game by the Internet’s various cesspools.

>On top of this, a support conversation between the player and Bernadetta was altered to be less specific and impactful (top is the original, bottom is the alteration)

I bet the dialogue alteration was because of special snowflakes bitching as well.
Even Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has NISA levels of dialogue alterations completely erasing anything sexual for crying out loud, yet no one ever says a thing about it.
I thought they were the good guys, but it seems that it's only because their manipulations are less visible.

Attached: fire emblem three houses censorship.jpg (1920x2288, 813K)

And yet, cucks will still buy the censored game.

>when gilbert aggros the entire map and dies doing so

Attached: 20190913060856.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Bottom one sounds more erotic, though.

>made a huge set of apology posts admitting to everything
>also broke his NDA outside of any of the shit he did

I literally don't understand why anyone still defends him when he himself admitted and apologized.

NOOOO, Stop lying it's Sony that censors, not my childhood friend Nintendo™

Somehow there's always one of you "the censored one is more erotic" subhumans on every one of these threads. Unleess all of those are all the same shill.

Did you see what happened with Vic mignogna?

They literally told him if he just admitted to it and apologized they would let him keep his career. So basically tried threatening him into submission.

>enemies show up around that spot
>cant attack yet
>enemies show up near the entrance where Gilbert starts
>can attack immediately
>Gilbert just misses fucking everyone while they never miss
yeah makes perfect fucking sense thanks Fire Emblem

>Ohhh nooo he broke an agreement with a company AS A LOYAL CONSUMER I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261K)

>people never mention how Cristina Vee also got fired for the NDA for Three houses, but people never mention it because they want to push an agenda

who cares

Can someone explain what -3 Weight does exactly?
Does it effect only the weapons and accessories that are currently equipped to the unit or does it take off 3 for the total weight of equipment the unit has in their inventory?

Attached: 1565242529977.png (512x512, 119K)

They semi-fixed it.
Removed the "leave me there all day" part, but also removed the non-existant submissive and "challenging me to stay quiet" part.

Attached: 4656687687.png (852x540, 445K)

You're gonna need to source this. There's a difference between apologising in general and making several very specific apology posts to multiple people where he acknowledges everything he did wrong and admits to all of it. Admitting that all of it actually happened and he was at fault makes it bizarre for anyone to claim he was set up and all the allegations are false.

If you sign a legal document saying you're not going to say anything about what you do, then you start saying things about what you do, you can't really expect not to get slapped with penalties. It's not that difficult to just shut up and not say something you've agreed in a legally binding way not to say.

People never mention Christina at all, and every time I see her mentioned, the NDA comes up too.

only what's currently equipped

Tbh I kinda feel bad for Cristina. It’s obvious that after breaking the NDA for Three houses multiple places blacklisted her.
I think the only place that still hires her is Wayforward because she’s shantae.

Attached: 165A4255-15F6-4473-89E2-877C887D9002.jpg (750x890, 345K)

See?
This is what happens when you localize instead of just translating.
They could avoid tons of trouble, misunderstandings, quarrels, and time thinking in how to """adapt""" the text if they just sticked to translating what's there.

Attached: 1312866876326.jpg (550x309, 23K)

noice, thanks

Attached: 1566173072914.png (413x405, 331K)

I mean, the first eng translation leaves Bernie as a virgin while the fix implies her to be used and broken goods. It's easy to understand why they changed it in the first place.

Except just translating without localizing is fucking boring and even incoherent at times. Did you not see what happened to Evangelion back in June?

Look up Nick rekieta and Shane Holmberg

Rekieta is the guy who set up Vic's GoFundMe

Holmberg is a prominent convention guy, he runs more than 5 anime conventions

Holmberg literally says Vic has to admit to everything and get therapy for him to "change" before they'll let him back in

looks like a ps1 game

>what are notes
>what is learning new things
Fantranslations and even books have them for a good fucking reason

More than just that, he's his lawyer

What are you even talking about?

Nick Rekieta is a lawyer, but he's not Vic's lawyer. Vic's represented by Ty Beard.

This is a perfect example of why localization is preferable.
The direct translation makes no fucking sense in English. "Ability to be tied to a chair" has zero connotative connections to being "a good wife."
Maybe it has to do with Asian foot binding or something, no idea, but the point is there's a loss of meaning in a direct translation because of cultural differences in the audience.

>one guy who runs some conventions says that he's not going to let vic in after all the legal shit he's gotten into without solid proof that he's actually changed when most of what he's been accused of happens in conventions, thus holmberg himself could get in shit for letting him be there
>other guy is his lawyer

Going to conventions is not his job. His job is a voice actor. Are there any actual pieces of evidence that Funimation told him they'd totally let him keep work if he just admitted to everything?

Yes because playing a game and having a voiced character say “that dude’s a Haisha!” With a text box off to the side saying “Haisha means loser” won’t get annoying.

Whats the point of censoring this? Isn't it supposed to be impactful? At least half the students have a shitty past and should be traumatized by the shit that they've gone through.

It might have been higher-ups at Nintendo.
This doesn't seem like something that could justify being added to a patch unless a suit was worried about Nintendo's image.

Source: Dude trust me

>Dubbed anime
kek

When are you people going to understand that the only way to get what you want is through tyranny and fear? Just fucking put out a hit on these people- mercenaries would love your Autismbux- just look at the fucker who made Snowden's encryption tech- fucker was Yea Forums as fuck.

Fuck off One Piece fanboy

Hey Yea Forums I'm about to start NG+ and I got two questions.
>I know you can buy support with renown but if you switch gender, can you still buy them?
>I forgot to do this on my 1st playthrough, but what happens if the person you choose to S rank dies in the last battle? Does the change to a different person or does it ignore the s rank altogether?

Attached: 621e9a4ca863a9cf1e7975e8ef3759a0.jpg (1450x2000, 2.03M)

This wasn't a problem at launch, they patched it in without telling anyone, moron.

>a change that was decided upon two months ago – not too long after Chris Niosi (the original voice actor for male Byleth) was accused of various allegations with little physical evidence and demanded to be removed from the game by the Internet’s various cesspools.
Actually it's because he broke NDA like the original voice of Edelgard.

Jesus christ study better my hiragana level man

Thank fuck I pirated it so I still get OG Byleth and untouched dialogue.

And that's a good thing
Will be emulatable within a year

Who's the artist? Looks amazing

Make everything sterile, no bad thoughts at all, consume corporate slop

Why are you reading dialog in a strategy game?

Attached: blackquilll.gif (500x281, 1004K)

Most people that would have bought this game have already bought and played it