Cube world

We have entered the endgame. twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1172461162476294144?s=21

Attached: A70CF3AB-264E-45D0-B6AE-DFF151DD0A00.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

have we entered the game download yet

I'm actually starting to get hyped.
Someone snap me out of it before it's too late.

Sell me on the appeal. What makes this game better over Minecraft?

>Today I'm adding final touches to the dungeons. Here are some screenshots for you. #cubeworld
>pic.twitter.com/HTRxBf7XVY
>3:44 AM - 13 Sep 2019
This means jack fucking shit.

>Cube World will be released on Steam! store.steampowered.com/app/1128000/Cu… >Hopefully around the end of September/October 2019. #cubeworld
>12:19 PM - 6 Sep 2019
So after all this time, it's going to end up being steamshit. I hope an infinnichanner shoots him in his spine.

Being voxel-based is their only similarity. Cube World’s closer to a singleplayer WoW than Minecraft.

>nothing like minecraft
>how is it better over minecraft
Dunno user, how is eating better over drinking?

Yikes! Have sex, incel!

release date predictions?

I'd say monday.

Its more like Daggerfall than Minecraft. Its an RPG

I would think with eating you can have more variety of tasty shit but I may be wrong.

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you abortion surviving sack of shit. You deserve to be gassed, you subhuman shit smear.

There are thousands of tasty things you can eat or drink. They are different, though.

What is your problem with it being on steam?

You could group drinks and food in categories based on taste tho, like bitter, sour etc.

Well, you can group minecraft and cube world in same graphics category. Still different.
Imagine minecraft, but it is actually a game with gameplay. An RPG like daggerfall.

Does this mean it'll be out sooner than expected? I'm having a hard time waiting and don't have anything to play right now to fill the gap.

Try Trove. You can hack it with cheat engine.

He said it's supposed to be released by the end of this month or mid October.

I bought it ages ago and after reinstalling the alpha I have no idea why cause it feels pretty basic.

Because the last time it was updated was years ago, user.

Ye but from what I read in the changelog he's only adding one skill. Like it feels like a moba game or something.

it looks like it has actual content.

What.
user, look through his twitter at least.

some guy in thread before told me to look on changelog thing on reddit, are there more changes

Mate wollay was allegedly working on this game through the last five years.

So the changelog isn't up to date?

Yes. Msot of things like actual quests, dungeons, crafting, schematics and so on were not in the last update.

I hope someone kills his dog and his dumb bitch wife too.

>seething over a game for 20 years
Pathetic.