CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

Attached: Bildschirmfoto-2017-08-10-um-15.14.06.png (536x266, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/man-35-drank-himself-to-death-after-consuming-too-much-water-7298024.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Verpiss dich, kind

I don't speak Turkish.

If all drug users from weed smokers to heroin users were dragged into the streets and shot crime would dramatically decrease. You people using drugs are a blight on humanity and deserve to go the way of a communist on a helicopter ride.

Me neither, but I get that reference

What are drugs like?

>If all drug users from weed smokers to heroin users were dragged into the streets and shot crime would dramatically decrease.
You mean if people breaking laws were gone there would be less law breaking events? Woah...

no I'm pretty sure it would dramatically increase, what with all the murder in the streets going on

I just wanna try DMT...

BURN

Duterte was right.

sociopaths who wet themselves over mass murder should be shot too

but that wouldn't be a crime then

>drug users are criminal scum
>lets just murder them all
Doubt this user has ever been affected by drugs. Hes probably just a NEET

it would be a crime against god

Both

Attached: both.png (266x256, 117K)

what are you even trying to say

Weed users that aren’t complete stoners are ok. Everyone else? Get rid of em

sin, not crime
and it's debatable if it really is a sin

I know a guy who tried these and said it feels like a constant orgasm, but somehow I doubt that

OD

Attached: 1561014179278.png (623x470, 373K)

I thought that was heroin that was a perma-orgasm

You haven’t lived until you ejaculated after edging on 80mg of vyvanse. I miss it so much, nothing comes close to uppers

No, opiates are just extreme sedatives

that's like saying terrorists who don't kill civilians are ok
never met a weed smoker whose work ethic or personal relations didn't suffer for it
on the other hand i did see a rich and talented guy who who insisted he's just a casual smoker turn into a coinless bum in about three years

Get rid of Heroin, Meth, Cocaine etc. Weed is perfectly fine, and so is MDMA. Everyone should try LSD, but only once or twice for the experience.

it's kind of sad when you see how mentally polluted christards and conservative people are.
>yes i am upstanding moral person oh you smoked a harmless plant time to drag you into the streets.
More like some 15 year old r_ the donald fag

Attached: 1DDB20F9-834E-421E-B9E7-9B74D55BF9FB.jpg (720x1069, 120K)

Sandbags and salty coins

I don't have the picture, but apparently:
Vidja brings dopamine up to 175% of normal
Sex 200%
Cocaine is like 400%
And Meth is like 1,700%
So it's impossible for anything but more meth to ever make you happy again after you burn out your receptors doing it the first time.
Don't do meth kids, It's statistically the hardest drug to shake addiction on.

>and it's debatable if it really is a sin
no

CG
COCONUT GUN

>Dark blue Mario has 200+mg
what the fuck, just buy two 120 at this point

To be fair I see where he is coming from, Israelites ran around killing lots of people because "that's our land because God said so" and God hardly ever tells them off for it or encourages peaceful relations with their neighbors until Jesus.
Often he helps them murder like Jericho. "Yo just march around their wall and I will being it down so you can kill them all"
Or david or samson or anyone else who kills someone with God powers.

Everything in moderation is key when it comes to drugs like that though. I used to smoke weed, I don't even bother anymore now because I quit smoking, but I do MD maybe once every other month as a treat. The scum of the world will always get addicted easier though.

not precisely what i was thinking of, but yeah, lots of Christian groups don't oppose capital punishment, they even see it as necessary for social stability

Why the fuck are so many redditors here? Let alone nigger redditors that complain about politics. Go back faggot.

>methamphetamine
>moderation
yeah ok
i knew a guy once who started doing it, he looked like he aged 10 years in 6 months
any amount of that shit is too much
meth heads are insufferable to be around, you kids complaining about dude weed lmaos have no idea

People with ADD/ADHD get fed amphetamine/cocaine-like substances every day and no one bats an eye. When you do it during partying it's suddenly a crime against humanity.

America was a mistake.

LSD + mdma is like a constant orgasm

>Israelites ran around killing lots of people because "that's our land because God said so" and God hardly ever tells them off for it
are you forgetting that whole 'prophets of Israel come to show them the error of their ways' thing?

agree but include alcohol too

That wouldn't really solve anything. You may as well propose to toss all organics into bioreactor to stop crime from happening period.

The reasons people do drugs (and broadly speaking any chemical alters human consciousness so some types of food etc may really come close to drugs and form addictions etc) are more complex than DUDE LETS GET HIGH LMAO.

Rehabilitation or isolation would probably be more preferable. You probably need to let people safely exhaust their curiosity about psychedelics and shit like that and set up therapy/psychotherapy programs for people who want to numb themselves with opiates and whatnot.

he said molly not meth u fucking retard holy shit lol

candyflipping at a gig with your s/oo and friends really is something else

he replied 'everything in moderation' to a post about meth 'u fucking retard holy shit lol'

Attached: 1568149638989.jpg (1071x1080, 42K)

>Law defines morality
Cuck

Attached: 1555213689672.jpg (782x714, 63K)

Muh anecdotal evidence

They really fucked up the design of the pills. Mortal Combat should have been the blue pill.

and its true except u wouldnt know b/c ur a low iq low life experience virgin

lmao yeah 0/3 but alright
seen what that shit does to people first hand
keep seething little buddy

Attached: repent.jpg (900x900, 66K)

>HRT Pills

Unironically this

Fuck dude weed bros

I suggest holding off on drugs for at least the first thirty years of your life and then slowly getting into them. With how our minds, biology and drugs operate this will optimize the net gain in happiness you can get from drugs.

I guess, I'm not a jew so I mostly only read new testament.

Have you ever tried LSD? The same in less than 10 minutes. Don't fall for the hippie bullshit.

Based post my man

HE HAS NO PULSE
HE HAS NO BREATH
THIS KONG HAS OD TO DEATH

Attached: dEQMG6fM_400x400.png (256x256, 145K)

>le drugs are bad xD
>poison himself with alcohol on the regular

Attached: m70dhq7i8ja31.jpg (960x948, 200K)

30 years is too long. you need to do it before 25 so u fuck up your brain permanently so you never have a dull moment

>le drug are bad xD
>literally can't stop consuming oxygen

>le drugs are bad xD
>kills himself with 5000kcal of junkgarbo """"food"""" a day

Global Rule 2

Attached: 5C0D8BE1-3C2C-42AB-A750-BE5D986FC37E.jpg (500x500, 51K)

>le drugs are bad xD
>Dies by water hyperhydration.

Attached: 92d.png (1243x559, 98K)

>hyperhydration
holy shizzle, that a thing?

Attached: 1566576097893.jpg (385x789, 29K)

I'll go with the Mario, thanks.

Attached: 1f589ef12f2feeba654b6da7ee95a8aa.png (652x453, 57K)

If you killed all politicians, armies and emergency services you'd decrease crime too because there's no one to define it.

I know overhydration, probably same thing tho.

yes, drinking way too much water as fast as possible can kill you

Attached: 15462462735772.jpg (960x960, 210K)

>not doing drugs
>2019
fags

Attached: 1568221004887.gif (252x263, 2.91M)

Yes
standard.co.uk/news/man-35-drank-himself-to-death-after-consuming-too-much-water-7298024.html

>Using drugs
Great
>Being addicted to drugs
Bitch ass

CHR +5
PER -1

Agree but include videogame players, too. They're as much of a leech on society as drug abusers.

This. Wait till your brain is fully developed, then go hard on the psychedelics until you decide you've had enough. Avoid the dangerous shit like heroin/meth, stick to the Joe Rogan approved shit, Lsd, dmt, weed, shrooms.

First time I EVER did any drugs, I was 25.
>Stoner friend gives me Rice krispie THC edible
>Tells me under no circumstances should I eat the whole thing. Just eat a little and I'll be set
>Go home, eat the whole thing. Stupid stoners, it's just weed. I'm an intelligent guy, I'll just use my superior intellect to beast through the trip.
>2 hours pass, don't feel shit. What a letdown, go to sleep
>...
>Wake up 4 hours later
>Oh God wtf my entire body is spasming uncontrollably
>Feels like I'm being raped by a ghost
>Suddenly my entire body feels like it's melting
>Reality, like, pulls back from itself. It feels like I'm watching a projection on a wall. My inner monologue splits into two people who are arguing about what's going to happen next in the "movie"
>Proceed to trip balls well into the morning. Have a spiritual experience. Realize all of reality is this interconnected tapestry of concepts.
>Come out of it feeling completely drained. Entire new outlook on reality. All Religion is just a bunch of ancient people trying to describe their psychedelic trips. I saw what they saw. Jesus fucking Christ.

Everyone should do this shit at least once. Even a weed edible can get you there if you do enough of it. And you'll be fine afterwards.

They release like 20 times more dopamine than an orgasm

Okay Giorno

It's quite unbelievable that THC had that kind of effect on you.

>Do drug
>Kill myself
This is what I imagine would happen.

No that's a very possible weed experience, especially if it was a potent sativa or something as well as his first time.

That's an awfully wide net you cast, chum. You might want to rethink it

A load of it can definitely make you trip balls. Out of sleep it could be even wackier I'd imagine, and then also consider he never did it before.

What about caffeine and alcohol
users?

What the fuck. How is the smaller pill worse?

Edibles are formidable because you can consume amounts of actives that would knock you out if smoked. Having that many cannabinoid receptors active simultaneously will indeed have the otherworldliness of a psychedelic trip.

?
You have to take the pill's constituents into account first and foremost

How can drug users even dare to intake these chemicals? I at least understand those that take natural shit, like cannabis.

no it wouldn’t, it just makes you fall asleep and wake up angry that you wasted an edible on a good nights sleep

F

Attached: steven.jpg (450x600, 26K)

Different.
A drug gives you a novel perspective to begin with. Abuse it, or rather abuse yourself through it, and it becomes your new Normal.

Not all edibles are created equal. Indica-dominant or poorer quality (read: old / trim) weed i.e. what people most often use in their cooking will knock you the fuck out, sure.

A good nights sleep sounds pretty good to me desu

If you wouldn't kill yourself off drugs, then you won't kill yourself on drugs. You don't turn into a different person. At most you'll cease to be a person alltogether.

If you're depressed or otherwise have some sort of mental thing, then yeah you probably shouldn't do drugs alone.

>If you're depressed or otherwise have some sort of mental thing, then yeah you probably shouldn't do drugs alone.
I don't even know anymore
That doesn't sound so bad desu

Recklessness, ignorance, boredom - you name it. A lot of classic powders are semi-synthetics derived from or mimicking nature and - in appropriate amounts - not much more harmful than "natural shit" - which is not a reliable guarantee of safety, by the way. Datura is natural, but you want little to do with it.

>Weed users that aren’t complete stoners are ok.
No, you're not.

Have somebody you trust trip-sit you. If you're in a place where it's legal, ask a doc. There's research that suggests psychedelics, IN CONTROLLED CIRCUMSTANCES, can help with things like depression. But when your brain is already fucked, fucking it more is probably not the best idea if you have no idea what you're doing.

Suck my left nut, and enjoy it.

Didn't mean that natural shit is necessarily safer. But if you chew a plant or whatever you at least know what plant you are chewing. You are not ingesting some unknown powder.

based
drugtrannies will seethe at this

Did he say he wants Cherry slushee?

too much water too fast will throw your electrolyte balance out of whack, and your kidneys won't be able to process it out of your blood serum fast enough. The good news is, you have to REALLY try to get this to happen. You're body will be crying out in distress well before you reach the critical state. Still, people have done it, often in retarded competitions.

BASED

>Jack Blades
he sounds like a Mortal Kombat character himself lmao

this
I am neuroscan confirmed ADD
doctors putting me on meth made me act like a methhead. then I turn 18, suddenly gain friends, get compliments, stop having anxiety and aggression issues, and get a gf "just" 3 years later.
but yeah, those who take meth on their own volition should be shot, not the dumbass doctors who get the drug viral in the first place.
this shit is like an artist who owns a private jet complaining about piracy. "you don't obey laws that are designed to fill my pockets with your wealth!! stop being a thief!!!!!!!!1!one"

thanks for supporting an industry that makes money off addiction and indirect hostage-taking. "oh, you wanna stop supporting my corrupt drug dealing pharmacist ass? but what about all those pensioners who live off my heart medication? it would be a shame if they died because I stop producing, wouldn't it?"

Also shoot the people that drink and smoke cigarettes while you are at it. Also don’t forget pill poppers.

>doctors putting me on meth
You don't get meth in any form prescribed if you have ADD/ADHD. You get amphetamine-like substances though. There's a huge difference.

People in sales department do amphetamine all the time to get better at socializing. Only junkies (or to-be junkies) and people who have chemsex do meth. Fuck off with your pseud-knowledge.

ecstacy users are the biggest fucking burnouts holy shit
one of the dirtbags from high school who would always take ecstacy, i ran into him a few weeks ago and he had a giant lump on his neck. said it was "from all the bombs" hes taken. And another one who I saw working at a shitty restaurant had literally every single tooth rotted out of his skull.

>You don't get meth in any form prescribed if you have ADD/ADHD. You get amphetamine-like substances though. There's a huge difference.

Attached: 1567664575800.png (500x423, 82K)

>LSD
>in less than 10 minutes
LOL no

I think crazy virgins talking about killing people should be dealt with before druggies.

weedbros are fine. kill vapers

Just looked it up. Seems to be US only and fairly new on the market. Shit sucks.

based

>never did a single drug
>never drank a drop of alcohol
>never smoked one cigarette
>body still ruined because i ate too much shit food
damn

Attached: My-600-Lb-Life-James-Jones-update-4-490x322.jpg (490x322, 22K)

Imagine living this lame of a life. Imagine never doing Molly / x and fucking like animals on it. You should kill yourself, you projecting faggot

>molly
gay dumb yank

>TEST YOUR MIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Attached: ecstasy-pink-porsche.jpg (660x440, 48K)

I'd imagine him as a cool black guy with Katanas, like Blade.

thats specific brand may be new but there is nothing new about amphetamines being prescribed, even if they aren't chemically meth.

Attached: 1540029049513.png (1200x480, 657K)

Explain how a drug is gay if it makes women take off their clothes and fuck like rabbits. I've fucked 76 women this year and you're more than likely a virgin in a basement. Cope. No one likes trannies. Kys

Chances of someone using 'molly' being anywhere near MD is near nothing

The same 8-12 hours compressed into 10-15 minutes, you mean?

Weed is much more psychoactive when ingested

I can get behind both this and trying each and every drug once, and only once

Quinten that you?

>Avoid the dangerous shit like heroin/meth
lmao faggot

>not including alcohol and nicotine
How much is Big Tobacco paying you?

>do several recreational drugs
>drink like a sailor
>smoke like a chimney
>best shape of my life because I quit fast food years ago

Attached: 35256411-1E4F-4584-A8D2-5A08C6A86C4C.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>Smoking weed privately makes me a violent criminal worthy of death
Your law is more criminal than the crime retard

Psychadelics pretty great, dont brush them off even if you're a straight edge fag.

Other drugs are gay

I've smoked meth twice, the first time being only 1 hit and the second a year later. I wont do it again because I can feel the cravings whenever I think of it and know how if I touched it again I would be hooked. But it's been about 5 years.

feels fucking good man I edged for hours and beat off about 20 times

Attached: tumblr_p86pm4tq7E1rlvtg1o1_400.png (330x332, 180K)

based

Attached: xiglass.jpg (640x640, 89K)

>Make the switch from diet soda to water to save up money
>Drink two times as much water as I did soda costing me more or less the same
Not fair bros.

worst part is it will never be as good as it was then. you'd just be trapped chasing a high you could never again achieve.

>buying bottled water

why would you cuck yourself like that?

>I am neuroscan confirmed ADD
congrats you went to a doctor to prove that you have a shitty diet, a shitty sleep schedule, and a caffeine addiction then called it an illness.

Anyone here extracted DMT themselves?

Do they actually make these in designs like this to trick kids into taking them?

He never mentioned bottled water. Are you dumb?

Then how the fuck would you drink so much water that it costs the same?

>Come out of it feeling completely drained. Entire new outlook on reality.
and that, friends, is why my favorite drugs are Cannabis Sativa, LSD, shrooms and hour-long discussion on philosophy and sociology.
I have so much obscure knowledge about physics, society, occultism and nature that it is completely impossible for me to explain it without sounding like some Hindu/Zen/Shinto/retro-christian sage.
the problem is, none of it is conspiracy or made up. it's all knowledge that the medieval to bronze eras considered common sense, it just gets lost and ignored due to the narcissistic ignorance of the modern age, being extremely militant about wannabe-science, "we live in a unique time"-bullshit and reducing the world to the atheist nonsense of " everything is just atoms and particles" as if it was more than just our _current_ conception of the world.

it's becoming very hard to bear that I either need to explain everything in baby steps, wasting precious lifetime, or I just get titulated as a lunatic.

sounds like you're a drugged up rambling loony. unless of course you wish to prove me wrong and share some of this wisdom with us.

Yeah, good thing you aren't running anyones country

nigger, it was neuroscanned when I was 6, over the course of 3 weeks full of tests, scans, reaction tests and analysis.

stop talking out of your ass when all your knowledge is backed up by sourceless internet memes, it might work on other dipshits like yourself who think they know it all, but not on someone like me, whose life revolves around figuring this shit out.

nice theory bullshit you got there, fuck off.
have you actually tried them? have you ever even met people who take meth?

the shit they give kids 1:1 has the same side effects as consuming speed every day.
and don't think your internet /pol/ knowledge is gonna debunk my actual life lessons because some dumb memes told you it's a hoax.

I know others like myself, other kids who got scammed just like I did. they described the same experience. and I know speedheads. they have 1:1 the same psychotic habits that children on """"""harmless ritalin"""""".

is your doctor paying you to tell these lies? because if not, you're really missing out on that sweet sweet child extortion cash; better make more bullshit propaganda just because it makes you feel smart, like the hedonist-in-denial tool that you are.

yeah that's the problem, it might very well be drug-fueled illusionment, which is why I make sure to have longer breaks from the trips and talk a shit ton to others, not because I believe that my ideas are insightful or clever, but because I want to hear from entirely sober people that my inner thought trains are logical and make sense.

recently I've been figuring out a method of confirming divine existance:
imagination is limited to mixing and combining things that we have previously experienced, that is why it is impossible to imagine a completely new and unique color, like infrared or ultraviolet; we can only relate it to things we are familiar with.

how the fuck did we come up with creationism? how did we dream of "iron steeds in the sky", of aliens, or demons, angels, divine creators and abyssal destroyers?
how did we create things such as mathematics, a science that is as platonian in its mindset as possible, out of nothing?
in my opinion, because we come out of this "nothing", we are ideas made flesh. and we try to import platonian systematics such as order, purity, aesthetics, systemism and empiricism, because we are trying to make the chaos of material reality ordered and pure, the way ideas are, because an idea is a spirit, a spirit is a divine creature, and a divine creature is a soul.
the soul is an idea.
but an idea is nothing made up, this is what plato meant with his "platonian realm of shapes and ideas", this platonian realm is heaven, made of order and harmony, and we are refugees from heaven tossed into the chaos that is the material realm.

you know how particles change behavior depending on whether we observe them or not? our divine aspect is what causes that. our ethereal existance does not compute with the material universe, so the universe literally reshapes itself to function with us in it, whenever we look at it. but the odd thing is, it doesn't do that while we exist, it only does that while we observe... should I go on?

It's gonna be funny if you die and see none of that gay shit, just a click black like a TV turning off.

I'm kind of excited for that.
if that's the case, Siddharta was correct, and we all end in Nirvana.

I just want to see which theory of the afterlife turns out to be true; but since a human's time is brief compared to the universe, I just try to make the blink in history that I am the most happy blink.
if life gives me lemons, I'm not gonna wait for the lemons to spoil to see what they look like in rotten form. I can still make lemonade before doing so.

Is meth that good? I thought it could possibly make you insane and hallucinate

I would cream myself if this happened.
drug dealers are scum of the earth, they think ruining their community is worth a few extra bucks.

Attached: 1558918141689.jpg (1400x1750, 603K)

>MDMA

Shit nigger drug. Makes you feel good for 3-4 hours and then depressed for a week.

Alcohol+Weed combined is still the best drug.

If you eat too much edibles it's like taking Mushrooms.

Anyone else get extremely anxious and afraid when smoking weed? I feel like i am losing my mind when i smoke weed, it's too many alien thoughts streaming through my brain and everything feels unreal.