Incels are cooming in their sleep

Talk about Borderlands 3

Attached: bl3 youtube.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unblockpirate.uk/torrent/34575397/BORDERLANDS_3_-_SUPER_DELUXE_EDITION-FULL_UNLOCKED_RePack
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Paid Gearbox Shill Checklist:
>BL3 has x amount of pre orders
>Game of the year
>angry Steam user
>So what if Randy is a pedo
>So what if hired thugs knocked your door
>go back to /pol/
>I can't wait to play Borderlands
>I just want a looter shooter
>the humor is supposed to be bad
>contrarian
>drone
>seething
>Reddit spacing
>posts pictures of new characters
>cope
If you think you're arguing with a paid Gearbox shill, simply resort to this checklist, call him a shill, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

Attached: 1568371196162.png (1388x720, 181K)

>leftist trash made by a pedophile
no thanks

Seething

Attached: bl3 meta.png (1058x1050, 67K)

STOP LIKING WHAT I DISLIKE IT

Attached: 439.jpg (694x693, 36K)

Don't worry Steamcucks. You've only got to wait 6 more months. :)

How come I'm playing it right now on PC with 0% network activity?

proove it

Post a fake screenshot.

Attached: niggers tongue my anus.png (686x206, 23K)

>incel
>coom
no surprise that a buzzword spewing redditor like OP is also a Borderlands fan.

Yikes

Attached: steam metacritic borderlands 3.png (1114x1036, 66K)

Fuck off with your SJW game, shill.

>anything popular is automatically good

Attached: 1556542784569.png (640x480, 195K)

>shields are actually fun this time
>found one that deploys it in front of you when you crouch and acts as cover
The legendaries are gonna be fun.

the absolute state of steamdrones

Tim, where is m free game?

>sjw
>every female in the game is ultra sexualized
Pick one.

Attached: 1568364449396.png (607x1307, 1.46M)

only incels play borderlands

Borderlands 3 is a straight upgrade to Borderlands 2 and I have 350 hours in 2

Attached: 2019-06-11 05-28-53.webm (720x452, 2.86M)

EPIC GAMES STORE
SAVING THE INDUSTRY

Checked! See

>2 minutes in paint

Literally and unironically cope.

Npcs not welcome

Attached: NPC.png (1736x773, 185K)

Is it still as boring as Borderlands 2?
Had to stop playing that one after a few hours.

>immature shills who laugh at poop jokes

randy hires thugs to intimidate critics. he hires retards like jidf to shill here

Just wouldn't be Steam users if they didn't post middle fingers.

Attached: steam users lmao.png (1576x680, 38K)

It's good but there's a small bit of input lag and the menu is buggy. Once they iron out the small things I'd be happy to rate it rather high. Although the dialogue is pretty cringe still

Attached: 1552096352731-pol.gif (509x710, 1.76M)

why are borderlands threads the most teenager-infested on Yea Forums

>ultra sexualized

Attached: retard.png (625x773, 143K)

You'll find that they attract double digit IQ haters who can't stop shitposting for (You)s while everyone else talks about the game.

>borderlands
>popular
LOL

>her pants are so low you can literally see her ass cheeks
>peak physical condition, wide hips and visible vagina bones on the model
This game SCREAMS SJW.

So.... Am I the only one here who's actually playing the game to see if it's bad for themselves? So far I'm enjoying it, Borderlands has always been average to me to but I still have moderate fun with it.

Steam users are fags but they're not wrong.

Attached: epicgames.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

kids would rather play something like gta5 online. these threads actually are made by shills. if you lurk in them without anyone responding they'll be 2 or 3 of the same shills regurgitating "steamdrones" or "come home to Pandora". Maybe their bots. Mods deleted 4 of their threads.

so we won't talk about the game itself right ?

I thought those with double digit IQ were fans

No one bites. Most people are actually playing the game instead of shitposting here. These threads are just bait threads for people who hate Randy Fagfork.

good, less cancer on Yea Forums

sjws are not purists. they only dont want it when its in mens media(women being objects).
The clothes, personalities, hairstyles and ruggedness of the women in BL dont qualify for an outcry by them(also some of them are lesbians). Now if they put in pic related...

Attached: bc1480d534ea69f49d03431cb0c246a8.jpg (960x544, 72K)

You forgot
>incel

>Most people are actually playing the game
nobody is playing this game on this board besides zoomers

Lmao it's always funny seeing Epic- and Steamdrones seething

Attached: breathesin2.jpg (1253x1067, 734K)

That's a check! See

Can anyone just stop being so anally destroyed that it's on Epic and just discuss how enjoyable it is?

I personally believe the movement, gunplay and just overall feel of the game is much better than previous renditions of the game.
The Graphics got a direct upgrade and for what they removed in PhysX, they made up for in making Psychos and things like Varkids susceptible to a high powered shotgun blowing a Psycho off his feet or a Varkids wings being blown off and becoming grounded.

I haven't got far enough to comment on the game as a whole but the quests and world itself is fairly enjoyable, Zane is actually funny too.

Attached: chrome_gFMUDsAU15.png (457x827, 814K)

Whoops! My mistake, shill. See

Is it good though?

Crack when

Oh and, why the fuck is the menu music so damn good?

Waiting for crack. Keen to play it, loved Borderlands 2 but fuck EGS. Will probably purchase on Steam when it comes out. If there's no crack in a fortnight I'll probably just grab it on PS4.

Get that weak shit out of here

Attached: 1562052926397.jpg (640x480, 165K)

>WOW NUMBER BECOME BIGGER NUMBER. ME LOVE BORDERLANDS

Attached: hurrrrrrrrrr.jpg (1439x612, 84K)

>Crack when

Attached: average_pirate.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

> Hey guys just disregard all the bad stuff, By the way fellow 4 channers isn't this game totes radical?

Dragon's Crown did nothing wrong.

I know right? It's got good rhythm and cheesy 80's leads. Honestly surprised, encapsulates adventure.

What's wrong with it?

Enjoy your spyware

>>WOW NUMBER BECOME BIGGER NUMBER
not memeing, this is true of 99% of video games in existance

>no crack
>not even an uncracked torrent

Did denuvo finally win bros?

new Moxxi model gonna make me COOM

Only reason I give a fuck about EGS is the forced exclusivity. If it didn't do that it would just be another launcher on the list. I was always gonna pirate BL3 though fuck GB and fuck Randy.

There is an uncracked torrent, check pirate bay.

based retard

filename related

Attached: bloatedlands3.png (420x527, 31K)

Attached: Capture.png (581x258, 34K)

We as a board agreed to skip this one yesterday. Kindly delete.

thought that place got taken offline, hell it's giving me a 404 error right now. Got a link?

Zane's shield build would basically make him untouchable with those shields. It blocks grenades and rockets as well.

>we
retards didn't listen

> Hello fellow shill, I too enjoy playing x product, Its great!

They don't want only women that look better than them, as they are envious and spiteful. But being the single digit IQ retards they are, they make designs that are opposite of what is "popular among men". Even then, some men like even designs like this:

Attached: 1557075162531.png (280x276, 70K)

unblockpirate.uk/torrent/34575397/BORDERLANDS_3_-_SUPER_DELUXE_EDITION-FULL_UNLOCKED_RePack

people can like shit you don't. go back to your jrpgs and rosterfagging threads

thx

Literally fiction.

> N...N-no! Im not a shill!

and also killed

WHERE'S THE CRACK

Yes user we know you like shit

Lilith is the villain. You have to choose between killing her or nuking Pandora.

Attached: 15641657413645476.jpg (500x330, 43K)

I'm...

Scared to leave a game that I loved so much ever since our exchange student introduced it to me many years ago.

Scared to leave a game I've loved so much that I own three copies of it (360 regular, 360 GOTY, and One Handsome Collection).

Scared to leave a world that I know so well because I've played the same story so many times that I know what to expect and love it well.

Scared to leave a place where I know what to expect from a gun when I pick it.

Scared to leave a world where, even though years have past, the characters are still the same and I love them (Although, I am really looking forward to seeing a grown up not-so-Tiny Tina!).

Scared to leave a world where the characters we've lost can still be seen, "alive" and kicking.

Scared to head to a place I don't know with new stuff that I'm not used to and don't know how to use.

Scared that it won't live up to hype and that everything I've built up in my head will be unfulfilled.

Scared in the way Bill Murray's character in Groundhog Day must have felt when things stopped repeating and he returned to a world where he didn't know what was next.

>existance
user was right LOL

can someone explain this new wojak coom meme?

Can't I do both?

?

>cant play game because missing global shader cache

Attached: 1566967320373.jpg (471x471, 27K)

Even shill central on reddit is complaining about performance. You can stop posting anytime, Denuvo representative.

Don't respond to them dumb dumb, it'll be weeks before we can actually talk about the game.

>No response
like clockwork.

It's an extension of the boomer and zoomer meme, with a new archetype, the coomer. Essentially someone that is addicted to wanking.

>Start second character
>Cant skip cutscenes

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (386x379, 32K)

THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Attached: bl3.jpg (657x650, 163K)

>Epic has successfully brought console war faggotry to pc
The shills even have the same cucked mentality of defending an obviously inferiour product.

Don't look at the low ratings, friend. Negative reviews write haters Denuvo and EGS, they did not even play the game, the maximum watched the stream. If you liked the gameplay of the previous parts, I assure you, Borderlands 3 will not disappoint. Rating: 0

Well its a xi jinping store exclusive for one, Its also a rehash of two other games, And no doubt has the same sense of humour as them, Borderlands was funny, Borderlands 2 was okay, Stretching it into 3? Hmm.