Fable Thread

Fable Thread

Attached: Fabletlcboxartxbox.gif (675x956, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6TTZA6ODww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sword of Aeons < Avo’s Tear

shit thread for shit series

It's a shame the Solus Greatsword is best

Fable but in the Old Kingdom when? Steampunk Industrial Revolution shit was the worst thing they did to the series.

Honestly I love that sword, doing the berserk glitch then wielding it made me feel like a pure tank

Fable 2 emulation soon

Attached: Fable 2018-09-25 11-13-27-49.jpg (1904x1040, 375K)

They had something great. The second game, while good, failed to recapture the magic of the first. The third game was an abysmal killing blow. What went wrong?

Industrial revolution shit and removing more and more FABLE fantasy elements to the point that main enemies were bats,wolves and gay pirates.

fable 2 sucked though. About 4 spells, coop was a mistake, you can't die, and the final boss. I still don't understand why people always praise fable 2.

probably because you didn't play it

nice one but no the game is shit

Attached: 0913190814.jpg (3264x1836, 874K)

you clearly didn't play it, you whined about having only 4 spells while you streamrolled the game with a friend. you missed out, faggot.

no i'm not wrong about the spell being downgraded. and the coop is limited to a single screen even online making it unplayable.

How the fuck did people manage to enjoy Fable 2?
Played one on pc year ago and tried 2 on jtaged 360 about a year or so ago.
The fps drops were absolutely horrendous.

You don't PLAY Fable II. You experience it. It's probably the best game of its gen, if not ever.

Were you a poor kid and only had fable 2 growing up?

I liked fable 2 but it was nothing compared to The Lost Chapters

...Lmao? Bad opinion spotted. Maybe actually learn how to play games before forming an "opinion" on them. Fable II is 100x the game than that trash is.

You gotta be more subtle with your trolling, laddy boy. It's too on the nose.

>hurrr if you disagree with my bad opinions you're trolling
How is Fable TLC anywhere close to the quality of 2? Answer that.

Gotta agree with You’re bad and you should feel bad, go back to your guild ruins and cry

So you were the poor kid that only owned fable 2?

If I buy fable 3 for pc is it even possible to play online with randoms anymore?

Gayble was never and will never be a great series.

chicken chaser

I miss playing TLC and 2, but I have no functioning Xbox systems

TLC is on PC

12 year old me though that jack of blades was the coolest fucking villain ever. He had the perfect amount of edge

Attached: ea8072e7ba70bf165ce47e8beabd2263.jpg (600x859, 50K)

your still 12

Agreed

Tbh, I prefer 2

TLC >>>> Fable 3 > Fable 2

19 year old me still thinks he's the coolest villain ever

Based, 18 here and grew up with this shit.. he's so badass

Here's your (You), faggot.

I was actually able to talk to one of the minds behind much of the Fable lore and Jack of Blades, Dene Carter.

Fable > Fable 2 > Fable: The Lost Chapters > Fable 3

Grey is the prettiest color

Wasn’t kingdoms of amalur: reckoning just a better version of fable tho?

Fable sucked. All of them.

Fable TLC > Fable 2 > Fable 3 > Fable Kinect

user that's such an obvious truth that there's no reason for it to be said

Wasn't there talk about a new Fable game?
Is it owned by Microsoft now?

No.

Looks like you mixed up 2 and 3, friend!

yes, developed by the Forza guys
only rumors so far though, but loud rumors nonetheless

Huh, hopefully it will look good when they finally have something to show

>Fable: TLC
Great. One of my favourite games of all time.
>Fable 2
Good. They improved some things but regressed on others which is strange
>Fable 3
Garbage but it was fun to listen to Stephen Fry be a dick
Didn't play the rest because kinect horse riding is not the action adventure with rpg elements that I signed up for

I played the first 3 games, I didn't
>second game was a console exclusive
>second game was abusable as fuck with things such as discarding a henchman's abilities if you have two controllers so your character can get endless exp, or using time stop in the colosseum and basically farming money
>ending is between "revive thousands of people", "revive two people" and "get one million gold"
>third game was a dumpster fire where spells were discarded for gloves instead and not even all of the equipment was available in your game and you had to trade with people online to get the remaining weapons

Best track in vidya history.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6TTZA6ODww

Fable and Fable 2, good games, worthy of praise

Fable 3 on the other hand...

I know popular opinion is that Fable TLC > Fable 2, but nevertheless I enjoyed getting lost in the second one, exploring the lands of Albion, finding secrets and secondary quests while the amazing OST played in the background.

I felt myself staring at the sunsets as the sunlight shined on Albions hills.

It was quite enjoyable for me.

I liked Fable and Fable 2. I really did. Honestly though, the games are way too easy. In Fable 2's case wtf was the deal with no deaths allowed? I mean shit. I never played 3 so don't know if they improved shit from 2. I'd say Fable TLC is best and it should have stayed being the blueprint for later games to improve upon. Love the dog companion from 2 a lot though and 2 is definitely a good game overall.

Will Fable 2 ever come to PC? I tried playing a bit of 3 to fill the void but it's simply awful
I still remember the TLC title screen music being the first time music had a real impact on me as a kid

Bought the HD version on steam. Did I make the right choice?

The faces look fucked but it might not bother you if you didn't play the original.

you mean Anniversary? other than the fact that every character model looks disgustingly ugly, all the colors were turned into grey, it runs worse than the original, and the menus have no mouse support, I guess you made a choice
I think the save system is better so it has that going for it

I played the first game as a good character but I still chose to kill my sister in the end because the evil weapon was too OP.

>final boss complaint
You totally missed the point, you fucking cretin. Lucien was JUST A GUY. The guy who ruined your life and sent you on a quest for revenge that lasted your entire life is still NOT a demigod. He’s just a guy, and you can kill him as easily as you could any other civilian

I did the opposite and spared her because she was I thought she was cute

Fable 1 has the most simplistic, broken, easily minmaxed combat, ever:

>have a ton of magic potions
>have magic shield
>melee people to death
>nothing ever hurts you ever

isnt it super slow? i cant remember

>18 in 2019
jesus fucking christ LOL

The most broken way to play the game was max slow time and max multi arrows, you could two or three shot jack of blades if you had the best bow and both those spells maxed out and one shot any other enemy in the game.

Stay mad kid, bet you're younger than me

>bet you're younger than me
you got me