Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

Attached: 583A2092-13F4-4057-9796-A65C987BD353.jpg (1242x1498, 920K)

I don't have anyone to play with so I guess I'll just play near a mirror with my laptop to feel better.

Yeah, so?

normies gentrified gaming

Take a guess: who is on the right and who is on the left?

Look at those cute bowls of snacks
I'm jelly tbqh

>partners like game series so they're going to play it together and have a good time

Why does this upset you user?

>Take a guess: who is on the right and who is on the left?
>Pink coaster on the left, webcam on the right.
Two lesbians.

I play with my wife too, but neither of us are cringe enough to buy a SJW game day one, full price, without any of the remaining content released (dlcs).

Bull on left. Wife on right. Hubby under desk prepping bull.

cringe

PLAY GOTY BORDERLANDS 3 YOU FUCKING NAZI INCEL

This actually looks like a great time. Genuinely happy for them.

im jealous
i wish i could fall in love with someone, i dont even know if i can even fall in love anymore
im a poor neet and i have given up but i dont hate women for it, i wouldnt fuckmyself either if i was a woman desu senpai

Attached: 1552548899046.png (1200x1200, 133K)

Pretty comfy, I hate borderlands but still.

OP you just look pitifully

Glad they have a common interest and can enjoy their time together.
Sucks that it's such a terrible game they both enjoy, but I think that's secondary.

People who shamelessly enjoy themselves disgust me.

>having a wife
cuck

>striped mug
Woman on right for sure
I dont think coaster on left is pink it is just lighting, looks more like wood IMO

Still waiting to play like everyone who hasn't handed their balls over to Sweeney.

OP is a sad lonely autist.

will do as soon as it's cracked :)

Guy on the right for sure, just look at that rig.

Webcam on the right?
Female on the right.

>people ITT feel the need to defend reddit
not sure if regular normalfaggotry or if we've reached peak contrarianism

Attached: 65739021-5D58-47C6-AC1E-CF41C2DCEB13.png (1200x1390, 981K)

But it looks the other way. To capture them fucking presumably.

Why waste your time?
This game has terrible fucking writing.
Also Maya dies halfway through, Lilith dies and tannis becomes a siren.
This is a fucking clown game.

Maybe if OP wasn’t a huge faggot people wouldn’t need to tell them how enjoying stuff with your wife is great.

You married another man's used goods

This. I must admit BL2 was the most fun me and my girlfiend had with gaming.
Pirated, of course.

It's not fixed.

>leddit screencap
>phoneposter
fuck kys you dumb faggot

Attached: db2.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

People don't play it for the story. Gf likes it, most likely because of the dopamine release and how little there is to think when playing. I'll tag along for the sake of relationship.

looks like soulless retarded garbage. if im gonna get my gf a setup it's not gonna be stuck next to me. gonna feel pretty stupid over there. plus playing on a console from a huge couch is the definitive way to play with a loved one.

Ah yes, forgot to say. We aren't paying for this shite.

NO FUN ALLOWED EVER
YOU MUST HATE EVERYTHING LIKE ME

You and the OP are huge faggots who get triggered by seeing two people who enjoy themselves.

The majority of people on social media sites are on a phone retard.

And all of them need to fuck off.

>playing with your monitor next to your case

enjoy the sound of your fans over the game and the leds distracting you

STRIP THE FLESH SALT THE WOUND

Oh so this is how schizophrenics play games

Attached: 1553210495885.jpg (1036x696, 78K)

what are those tall/ thin monitors?

Go back to /pol/ or /r9k/ you cuck obsessed retard.

Can't understand how anyone can enjoy shit like borderlands other than having no taste in anything. Also, who the hell still uses home phones?

go back to /pol/

that cup situation is a recipe for disaster.

2nd monitor obviously, usually for general browsing/documents etc. I have no idea why people bother with vertical displays though, I think they're horrible.

pol is pro family you fucking dumbass

I don't think anyone in this board enjoys videogames anymore.

Men dont use the style of cup on the left.

I'm not even triggered. Feeling the nee to defend "everyone just enjoying themselves" is silly though when everything bad in the world technically originates from that.

sorry I get that they are secondary monitors i've just never seen a display like that, i'm pretty out of touch with technology.

Any evidence of said "wife".

kys

Go back to pol you horrible human

Take a guess: who is having sex with the wife tonight

>pol is pro family

Attached: 1535328776657.jpg (674x678, 198K)

>sit next to each other
>while using trannycord
either they are this fucking retarded or his 'wife' is talking to jamal.

why is Yea Forums so jealous of happy people

Attached: 1568213456198.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

We get it, you’re a lonely sad person.

as a poorfag i would never understand the point of having more than one monitor if you arent a streamer/youtuber

OP is a rare trumptard exception, just ignore him.

are they seriously in a discord together? they are literally sitting next to each other i hate that crap the only time this is allowed is esports when the crowd is screaming like retards

Yea Forums are just poorfags or underage, generally both. This in turn means they only pirate games, and when big releases happen they can't play them until uncracked. It's why console exclusives seem to all be 'shit' regardless if it really is shit or not.

go back to your family

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Well they seem to be happy, what am I supposed to be mad about, fucking jealous honestly

I wonder what game would you approve them playing?

Could you imagine having a wife that would sit and play games with you and you both liked it? She wasn't humoring you or just trying to spend time with you in exchange for you doing something she like that you don't care for?

Attached: ahhh.jpg (720x718, 103K)

>reddit spacing

HHHHYYYYYYYPPPPPEEEEE

how can you have your second monitor on the right side

fucking stupid

>using meme arrows outside of Yea Forums

Imagine being loved by other person and shering your hobbies with them. That's a fucking yikes for me

The second monitors are atrocious holy shit,why wouldnt you just get another normal monitor

Wife is obviously left because of shitter pc right.

reminder that liberals get married for show only, they're all really pedophiles

they need to go off this earth after trump wins 2020

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (886x1200, 315K)

Imagine being adult and instead of doing adult things like excercising, making money and fucking you spend your time with your genetical trash of wife playing videogames until you hit 50 childless and then die in liberal utopia which will be one big ghetto full of mutts, gangrape, gang drive thrus and other gang related shit until balkanization happen.

they should really make /vpol/ to filter out all the edgy teens from Yea Forums

t. liberal pedophile nigger

I don't get what the problem is, that looks comfy.

Attached: 2012-05-31-1338468722689.gif (192x224, 78K)

You know what; good for them.

...I guess

/pol/ is the new Yea Forums
its the newfag pit

no third chair for the bull?

>people like this are married and I am not

Attached: 1541186646479.gif (740x900, 1012K)

wait
I just noticed
I placed my second one on the left out of reflex too

why is it this way???

Are those literal cubes of sòy as snacks?

Get back to pol you cuck obsessed freak

ok nice to meet you

I'm not a big fan of borderlands but if my gf wanted to play it together I don't see why not, anything is fun with the people you love.

That being said,
>Snacks

Enjoy being fat

>good for them
>they're just living their best life
>they're happy and that's all that matters
>cant wait to see their dog children on twitter

Attached: mm.jpg (1600x2068, 730K)

Looks like candy, like caramel or something along those lines

in comparison this what incels gaming station looks like

Attached: secret-pc-gaming-station_o_2877597.jpg (640x2083, 228K)

The bull is in the other room playing Madden.

Borderlands is shit, but good for them for being smart enough to marry someone they actually share hobbies with. Too many married couples marry out of a sense of obligation and end up having nothing in common and being miserable.

His wife has a dick

>being this obsessed with something that has no effect on you
Go back

I'm happy for them. It'd be nice to have a relationship that close.

Right handed, right eye dominant, looking across the main monitor to the left side uses right eye.

fucking kek

Attached: 8e6.jpg (742x560, 79K)

This is some powerful cringe right here

Attached: 1434646158660.png (525x550, 33K)

what are the stains on the floor?

They're posing for reddit photos, it's all a display.

You realize you can exercise AND play games and have a job right

Not everyone has to work 12 hours a day to make ends meet

did you eat your Rick and Morty™ Kelloggs™ Crunchmax™ Sriracha cereal this morning, soilet?

Attached: me happy.png (754x734, 768K)

Nice cuck hole.

For a place that complains about Reddit a lot, it sure gets a lot of content direct from that place.

>I’m a liberal
I’m just tired of you faggots coming to shit up other boards.

That unironically looks really comfy, and i'm actually tempted to build something like that myself.

Kys

The problem is the incels are jelly.

>memecenter

why do you care about incel opinions so much sweaty

he's not a liberal you're just a trumptard with a brain damage

Literally a cuckshed

You gonna tell me what I'm supposed to get amd about in the picture or not?

Seething discord tranny

You don't really know that. Just as much as I don't know if it's real or not. I'm going to lean towards them being a happy couple that posted that picture in genuine celebration.

you are the one who comes here and shit up other boards with your retarded narrative. Everyone wants to have good time but NOOOOOO GO BACK TO MUH POL BECAUSE IM RETARD NPC WHO CANT TAKE JOKE NOOOOO I HAVE TO STIR SHIT AND TELL EVERYONE WHOM I DONT AGREE WITH TO GO BACK

fuck off will you?

>not eating Soi Bites while playing Soiderlands with your soifriend (male)
WTF GO BACK TO POL YOU NAZI
nu/v/ is so embarrassing

To have mirrored setups, it is stupid if you ask me.

You're just asshurt because you're a lonely loser who will never be happy.

They are shitting up Yea Forums and feel to need to loudly bitch about it everywhere.

The soiboy is on the right and his wife's son is on the left. He is currently in a discord call with his wife, who is currently at their bull's house

>ah but do you really want some lecherous old scrote...
he means... like himself?

whenever it comes to privacy protection, people start projecting themselves on others so hard. you wanna know the dirty side of someone? have him describe whoever are surveilling them. they *will* project anything they hate about themselves onto that blank FBI-hat wearing face.

>for a place that’s all one person Yea Forums sure have different opinions about things

Attached: 5603AC02-5696-41A0-BEE6-6097435A260D.png (213x237, 8K)

I assume the new jannies are again a bunch of newfags

You'll make it bro, I recently found a gf and she's a sperg like me so there's no reason you couldn't find a gf.

I bet you use your free time on exercising, making money and fucking, yes. You, the user who browse Yea Forums and other shit boards all day and probably red all the replies to thread that you don't even like.

Sounds comfy.

I know a mate who games exactly like this with his now fiance but when I last saw their setup, her rig was all the latest shit and high-end products while he still had a much older build that looked like it really needed to be upgraded.
Really made me think...

can't shit up something that's already shit

>all the redditor seethes replying to this post
based

Attached: 1496964266899.jpg (330x319, 71K)

I took her virginity faggot. Now what excuse are you going to make to justify your pathetic life

Hey guys, genuinely ask yourselves something

Who's more of a cuck

A guy in a marriage that's actually happy where his wife plays video games with him

Or a seething 17 year old virgin who copes by claiming other people's wives are cheating with black guys?

Oh shit, imagine the smell

>mousepad
lol, based

it's the original mastrubatorium

How old are you and how did you find her?

Eat shit libshit

>17 year old
he's probably over 30

>have him describe whoever are surveilling them. they *will* project anything they hate about themselves onto that blank FBI-hat wearing face.
Source on these claims?

What about your wife's son?

>Video games news on the left
>Discord on the right
Take a fucking guess

Yes, everything in the world is exactly as it appears, don't question anything, just be happy :)

you married something that once was man's semen

Attached: 1568377730878.jpg (780x438, 49K)

Neither until the someone's partner gets fucked and they get off from it.

It's a male

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-082826_Reddit.jpg (1077x1067, 615K)

where did you meet her user, feels like the only way to meet girls is on tinder and those kind of girls dont generally go on tinder

Where do you get those vertical monitors?

the problem is that it contains no masculine vibes whatsoever, it really feels like they're either lesbians or the husband is "a special boy" and more like a fuckable pet to the wife than a real man.

this is a bit extreme, but I don't fully subscribe to that thinking either, I just wanted to help a fellow user.

biological girl is on the left

My pussy stings and twists when you talk to me like that daddy. Come over here and spank me baby

They can't handle someone else living a life they know they can't, and being truly happy.
Every other reply to your post will be some post ironic nu v bullshit about cringe or cope or whatever because of severe buttmad

That’s a horrible come back

I woudlnt touch you even with infinitely long pole.

As opposed to questioning everything and being miserable? I've done both and I'm much happier now.

now that's a meme I haven't seen in a while

Attached: 1567564685844.png (1280x720, 825K)

Kys

Why can't they have more masculine hobbies like shitposting on Yea Forums?

500 let's fucking go

Do you niggers really care about "masculine vibes"???

It's a fucking video game desk

>when your post is parodied earlier in the thread

>his wife has the better computer

Attached: 1566344477189.png (944x720, 499K)

right:
>webcam
>discord
female
left:
>videogame basednalism
>what looks like papers and a workphone alongside some pencils
(nu)male

Shes gonna have a good time, he's not. He is gonna have to carry her ass through the entire game because women genetically suck at video games.

Good Yea Forumseddit containment thread desu. All the Nintendo soiboys and election tourists are arguing with each other ITT instead of ruining the whole board.

literal discord trannies seething they lost the culture war lel

Attached: 1568299518882.jpg (1180x585, 64K)

fucking numales and their goddamn pencils and papers and phones

You were right about the first part but you don't have to get off from it to be a cuck.

Daddy finally has found the dot button on his keyboard. Now he finally let his steam out

The Wife

what a reddit response, pathetic

>game flops
>randy pays for viral marketers to make threads on Yea Forums
>hundreds of replies

you need to buy legos to complete a game?

I am lefthanded and have ambidextrous tendencies, on top of that, neuroscan confirmed ADD.

I guess you are correct, because my right brain half is responsible for the left side of my body (which is normal neurology) so it would make sense that I would place information sources that exceed 100% attention on the left side, because that way my brain can digest it more easily.

What a waste of money. When will PC incels learn

I indeed did. Now fuck off and dont reply to me.

if it has AC thats fucking based if not its a torture chamber

>these salty replies

fuck Yea Forums, literally a reddit outpost.

Headphones

This, the wife is obviously just copying his hobbies.
>Have friend with his gf
>Their setup was identical
>Girl would just follow him in every activities, gaming, D&D etc
>Once I tell her she doesn't really like that and is just doing it to be like him
>She's like "no that's bullshit"
>They break up
>Ex status on steam : last online 765 days ago

I wonder if the wife is cute

Attached: AAAHHHH.webm (1206x800, 2.9M)

>all the seething incels replying
Wonderful.
Most people ITT dream of doing something like that. Not with Borderlands but still.

imagine actually being hyped for this. bad gameplay, terrible humor, no story to speak of

She probably is but is also fucking lots of guys behind his back while the husbandcuck masturbates to pronhub

>greasy/sticky snacks while gaming
>gaming "news"
>discord
>meme pc cases
>webcam
I wish I could game with my significant other. I wish I had a significant other.

>female ghostbusters
bruh

pencil/paper/phonefag spotted

Anyone got the webm of the onions face coffee?

So is the game out now or what? I want my free digital version now.

Attached: 1533572385961.webm (592x876, 2.85M)

>thats how i used to play with my ex

Attached: 1568068207131.jpg (540x540, 34K)

numales are still males, so they still have to work unlike women

I'm going to play it with my wife's son.

Attached: soyboys latte.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

I maintain that you use your right eye to read a second monitor on the left side. I propose a second theory that the analytical right brain function is better suited to the data one would typically find on a second monitor like text chat or coding.

>same setups
>same game
>same monitor orientations
>same desk
The picture is blatant bad relationship practices. His username is short tempered geek. So she’s clearly just mimicking his behavior for one reason or another. Either way this is not how healthy functional adults should act. The fact that the behavior revolves around video games is doubly concerning. Anyone praising this is a retarded manchild that just wishes he had a submissive gaymer gf

MOMMY

Some monitors can just be turned by 90°. You can also just set your screen to have a verical resolution, it does not have to be a specifically designed monitor.
This setup is especially popular with people who work in programming cause you can look at a lot more code at once with a vertical screen.

user you replied to here.

exactly, I agree with your opinion entirely.

what's more manly? being anxious about something as fucking trivial as VIDEO GAMES, or not giving a fuck and just wanting to have fun?

have you ever heard chad argue "Broooo playing Smash n Mario is for kids, play Battlefield like a man!"?
no, because a chad knows that there's millions of more relevant things in life than your fucking taste in video games.

but thats what all women are and how they work

human females have no intrinsic desires, they are akin to walking talking wild animals

I hate that these people have become the face of "nerds".

>REEEEEEEEEEE
You’re a gay retard.

Attached: AE6B8D4C-987D-45FA-85DD-E0812DE2251C.jpg (1242x646, 475K)

kek thanks

Isn't it fact that if a guy dates or marries a girl who isn't a virgin then he's stating to the world "yes, my girlfriend has fucked other guys and I'm okay with that"?

My bro's gf is even more of a gaming autist than he is, they have a similar setup

why does he have to open his mouth for the picture??? Fucking kek

Attached: 1485025079390.png (1010x901, 169K)

That's homophobic my liberal friend.

Not strictly true. She could have been a lesbian.

>opens mouth at the sight of a camera like an animal in wonder
this can't be real, i refuse to believe it.

>Yea Forums is so jaded that a happy couple playing a video game together is cause for anger

Yea Forums is not social media

When did this website change from assholes who enjoy games to assholes hating on everything maybe I’m just not bitter enough yet

damn, just realized i got small hands...

>tfw gtx 1060
fuck I hear bl3 was demanding on the hardware can I at least run it on low?

Attached: 4.jpg (2616x2160, 1.87M)

add in
>single pair of headphones for extra neglect

She kind of looks like a discount Hayley Williams.
Still cute tho.

>have pennywise eyes
>refuse to wear glasses because of onions boys

Think about it, chief. Why would a happy couple feel the need to set up this big scene and post it online for internet points? This isnt even Facebook, so it's not like it's for family and friends to see. It's a "p-please validate our relationship! It's normal, right??"

Reminder that “the wife” is kidnapped child from Epstein’s pedo island. Lefturds dont understand love or marriage they only understand ruining children lives.

That's fucking retarded, it's not like you have to keep a toolbox or gun next to your computer to prevent your nuts from falling off

Still waiting for you to name a PvE coop game you'd approve them playing

Attached: You.png (800x764, 389K)

I agree with that.
vidya requires creative and tactical thinking, which blooms in the left brain half
the second monitor contains text, information, and videos, which are most effectively consumed by the logical and empirical half of the brain.

Definitely man on right, woman on left.

I know this because that's the exact same cheapshit Rosewill case I bought for my girlfriend's PC build. No self-respecting master race would use that case themselves.

The only cringe here is that they’re excited about an sjw game.

Attached: 1561983649624.jpg (175x154, 7K)

FUCK OFF POL FUCK OFF
AT LEAST IM HAPPY
FUCKING POL
HILLARY WON

Attached: 1562728658989.png (782x758, 127K)

god I want those snacks and to have a human sized fleshlight. I would trade my good taste in videogames for those.

Eat shit libshits.
>go back to pol.
Go back to oven.

Attached: 1564144936645.jpg (763x757, 74K)

Imagine being this insecure. Be sure to wash the bull's semen out of your mouth after you eat her out

seeing mentions of wom*n that don't end with "...was raped and murdered by a pack of feral inner city youths" makes me ANGRY! man i wish we could engineer mega ebola that only killed xx chromosomoids...

what a scam of a game and what makes it worse that its targeted at kids who have not yet developed any sense of money handling, what makes this sad is that an apparent adult is caving to this

Any computer case with leds blastered on and inside them is big yikes, waste of money

Attached: 1554410855501.jpg (500x498, 62K)

>openly chastise women for having sex
>wtf why won't women have sex with me?

Attached: 1545709124810.jpg (248x244, 15K)

>YASSSSSSSSS MY WIFEY AND HER BULL CAN PLAY BORDERLANDS WHILE I CAN WATCH WHILE EATING MY SOI SNACKS MARRIEGE IS GREAT YASSSSSSSS

How’s projection working for you buddy?

the game doesn't have local coop?

in a civilized world women would only play Capture The Cum

You know you can have sex with someone more than once right? You don't need to find a new person after each session.

is all that necessary for some fucking coffee? You don't have to drink it black like your grandfather did but anything more than a little milk and a half a spoon of sugar ruins it.

29, she was a seasonal worker in my Bumfuck, Nowhere small town. Just gotta go outside and it'll work... after a decade

I have an offtopic question, it's about the game.
Can I play in split screen/local co-op?

Attached: 1568016906431.webm (1280x800, 2.78M)

>always do an ambiguous grin on my photos
>even bitch siblings of friends said "holy shit [user] how do you look so uhhh 'gangster' on your photos?"

reactions to cameras is the best way to tell onions boys and real men apart.

Except they are not.
If people need to SHOW their life to be happy.
They are most likely not happy.

Dont tell women or it will ruin their whole world view.

Honestly that's the kind of setup I really want to have with my gf once we get our own place. Good for them. Fuck Borderlands though.

"Coffee" you say. It's motherfucking latte with air foam, you uncultured swine.

Because it has your face in it!

Who cares, they're probably both male.

What will you play together?

>itoddler filename makes a reddit thread
The absolute state of Yea Forums.

>not playing like this with your gf

Attached: 1227106116684.png (640x360, 341K)

>wastes thousands of dollars in shiny cube toys, screens that costs more than tvs and a lifetime supply of fake food instead of making a family
I really hate millennials and their entertainment addictions

These people will shit on games like destiny and in the same tongue get hyped over this cringy baby shit.
>LASER UNICORNS
>EPIC MILLION GUNS
>POOPOO QUEST

Attached: soy.gif (413x243, 60K)

pottery

1. We don’t care how you look at cameras.
>We don’t care that your siblings is a bitch or that their friends told you you look “gangster”
3. You’re not better than anyone because of how you grin for photos you’re obviously over thinking things and cringe. Stop describing every detail of your inane anecdotes you narcissistic little zoomer, and lurk until you’re 18.

>not exclusively drinking black coffee

Attached: 1462531461783.jpg (450x532, 62K)

I play it for the loot and leveling. Dgaf about story.

This

daddy

>Basically a living radiator, core temp of 37.5+ish
>Have melted literally every GF I've had
>Genuinely consider moving somewhere cold and just not having radiators so I can cuddle the bitches.

Attached: download (5).jpg (211x239, 7K)

>Setting up 4 monitors so you can play 1 game together and talk to people on Discord
>Likely bought 2 copies of the same game

>37.5
And this right here is exactly why Celsius is retarded. We never have to add decimals to temperatures in America.

I worry that my main issue with things like this is people making "playing a game" some kind of big fucking event, snack bowls, take a photo to show off for some fucking reason. I fuck about and play games as such a routine part of my existence the idea of "dressing up" for it feels like a farmer in a tuxedo.
I'm not sure who's wrong in this scenario. It's disquieting.

Attached: 1567397353325.jpg (1050x800, 125K)

Attached: ee6.jpg (630x637, 34K)

because you lack the fundamental education to fathom such high mathmatical idioms like decimals

this

tea drinker here

anything that is not "quality herbs brewed, with a little sugar and cream if that's your taste" isn't tea, it's a soft drink *based* on tea, and in 99.9% of cases, they use mediocre tea leaves for such cocktails because companies believe "with millions of ingredients and additives, they won't taste the quality of that tiny bit of tea leaves anyway"

I always drink really well-brewed coffee black. not because I like black coffee, I'm a milk'n'2spoons guy.
it's that the taste of a good black coffee is amazing on its own, and adding stuff to it just defiles it into some coffee-based cocktail.

it's like putting ketchup on a filet steak.
sure, you can smear that shit on a beef scallop... but on 20 bucks per pound prime meat? jesus, please no.

They clearly haven’t started a family with beautiful blue eyed and blonde haired kids if they are spending that money on 2 computers, 4 monitors, junk food, and 2 copies of Trannylands, and don’t spend time with their non-existent children

Sorry, I'm 18 bushels and a cubit or in imperial 3 ning

FF 7 remake is gonna be so good boys true to the original in theme and characters. Tons of content.

We've both been into Deep Rock Galactic lately, and the next time I see it on sale I'm gonna get her a copy of Divinity Original Sin 2. She tried to get me into Stardew Valley but I just didn't feel it.

To be fair that's probably more like slightly caffeinated warm milk than coffee

not gonna lie i wish i had this kind of setup for my husband and me. never to play borderlands but vermintide would be great.

>core temp of barely above fucking normal
who cares

Its so sad when you really break down the average redditor. Happy happy good censor bad things keep bad things away must be happy keep bad out laugh laugh love diversity meltingpot rick and morty nintendo

someone seems to have a bad day.
or is just envious because he believes female attention is something out of the ordinary.

enjoy pleasing "those queens", faggot.
never forget that people like me consider you a breathing doormat.

I'm 23 and had my share of sex and romance, buddy. can you say the same?

And this is why fahrenheit is never used in science.

denuvo
so we are waiting

>barely above fucking normal
If I reach 36 I'm feverish already, my normal is high 34 low 35

Attached: too black for me.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

>Married to girl who shares the same passions
>Clearly has money to afford shit like this
>MFW none of us will ever have this so instead we get angry when we see pictures like this

Why does life suck so much?

Attached: 618888.png (550x396, 90K)

>reddit spacing
I cringed hard enough at your first blog post I’m not reading this one where you got upset that I called you out. Go back newfag.

>LOOK AT THEM, THEY DON'T KNOW ROUND NUMBERS LMAO
>SO PROUD TO PAY 10 DOLLARS INSTEAD OF 7.99, IT'S CALLED FREEDOM, POORFAGS
americans, everyone
the more proud they get, the more they embarrass themselves.

>fuckable pet to the wife than a real man
>fuckable pet
those lads don't get fucked more than is absolutely necessary for the """relationship""" to keep going.

I don’t dream of women. I’ve been exposed to nothing but horrible women my entire life. The kind that steal toys from their kids to sell for heroin. I played it safe and took the gay pill. Very happy with my choice.

maybe they're playing in a group of four?
me and my missus play games in groups and use mics in said groups
some people actually know and talk to people that aren't their parents you sad faggots

>Artist portrayal
HOLY SHIT MY SIDES ARE IN THE STRATOSPHERE!
Please tell me this is real life.

It’s also ableist. It’s almost like people just want you to leave regardless of their political affiliation because you’re screaming like a retard having a tantrum.

Attached: 508DBC70-8A93-4CB5-AA3C-E8F2E2BCC17C.gif (540x357, 639K)

most of Yea Forums is on the gay pill anyway

Well that foods gonna go bad before the game comes out

Seething Europoor lmao

Two trannies.

Yes, i was bragging about running hot. You got me user. Nothing to do with bringing context to why I boil people alive with my presence at all.

t. u/ShortTemperedGeek

I hope you know reddit spacing is just as much of an argument as "HE MADE A TYPO! ARGUMENT DEBUNKED"
Yea Forums is missing you, friend.
also, stop the projecting, it's getting to soi levels of cringe.
I'll stop belittling you once you've found that 1 sane braincell that doesn't make shit up every time you touch a keyboard.

Too bad deep rock galactic isn't on ps4. That reminds me we should try Vermintide

suppository or analgesic?

Attached: 1567648988068.png (9964x9964, 214K)

>playing a game with your wife is cringe

when has Yea Forums become r/incels? fuck this place

Forgot to say /s based reddit bro

Whats the problem faggot?

Wife on the right sucking eboy cock and keeping her future options open, soi on the left

just buy a console bro

>another seething reply
I already told you I don’t give a fuck wha you think newfag. How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

>Reddit spacing
>incels
Leave, jew.

remember that the women who wife up those "fuckable pets" are 1:1 the same who had sex with their dog in their teens.
would post golden face but my HDD died yesterday
RIP 15GB of memes, conspiracies and celeb leaks

nice try hideo kojima

>The majority of people on social media sites are on a phone retard.

Attached: disgusted003.gif (415x212, 2.85M)

Mate, if you can, ease yourself in with some smooth black coffee. At the VERY least, drop the sugar, a coffee with milk the colour of milk chocolate is the minimum acceptable standard. Trust me, once you get BLACKED you really will never go back.

Based. Englishman here and tea is a big part of our lives. The day I dropped sugar from tea was the day it all fucking changed man. Had a sip of some with sugar the other day and shivered it tasted so sweet.

>a fucking milkdrinker

Reminder that you’re an autistic virgin who knows nothing about women or anything else. Countdown to kys.

user....

I used to take my PC over to my best friend's place and we'd set up in the basement like that with a 12 pack of beer and a handle of jack. I miss those days.

>seething
keep spamming projection, buddy.
it's really close to Milhouse/logpost tier.
I'm literally just poking you with a stick repeatedly and your answer is to yell "STOP BEING MAD" from the top of your lungs.
maybe we can laugh together about this one day.

Attached: 1568316954902.png (500x459, 23K)

>YOU GOTTA DRINK THAT COFFEE BLACK BRO FOR SLL THE FLAY-VOOOR
>all those reddit meme buzzzwords
>replying to 3 people, desperate for attention
Enjoy posting this weekend before school resumes!

>horrible human
kys niggertranny

>he can’t stop replying
I’m not even trolling you just cut your losses. It’s not reddit you don’t have to save face. Just move on to another thread kid.

I may be autistic but I am not a virgin, which is probably more accomplishment than you can dream of.
checkmate, sperglord.

Golden face is a google search away fren. As for the dogs, I do not know. Perhaps. I suspect they are the nastiest most psycho "sweet girls" though. The kind that act innocent, maybe have a few tattoos and piercings to be "not like the other girls". And are actually rape accusers.

t. guy that got fucking burned like that.

>this thread
I want everyone that joined at the 2016 elections to leave. Go back to fucking /pol/ at least.
t. been here since 2006

Fucking lizardmen

I knew as soon as I saw that on ribbit, I had to come here to see if a thread was made. You don't disappoint me, Yea Forums

Attached: 1562096279132.jpg (1044x513, 85K)

>everything I don’t like is pol
Seek help dumbass

A couple of reasons:
>It's fucking Borderlands
>"Prepping" to play a fucking trash videogame
>Those awful setups
>Rather than being more mature, they're indulging in childish past times
It's just incredibly cringe inducing when all the little things add together, like seing a grown man playing with MLP toys.

(You), that's what you wanted right?

Kek, seething cos I'm right. No buzzwords present.

>he's using multi replies
Oh no, a Yea Forums feature that is there for convenience, how dare I, kek.

>shills in full force on reddit too

>I want everyone that joined at the 2016 elections to leave. Go back to fucking /pol/ at least.
>t. been here since 2006

Attached: angry soyboy 164.png (1080x1020, 459K)

>he says while browsing Yea Forums

it's not that I can't, it's that I don't want to.
can you say the same? it doesn't look like it.

>having a bigger case and red LEDs makes your computer better

>people that joined during the elections are not interested in politics

Attached: 1566563396477.png (1199x340, 21K)

Yea Forumseddit in full effect

Attached: EEE5061F-68CC-4EF5-84A0-33418A6967A2.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Neither you nor these guys are wrong, it's just a different way of experiencing the same thing. It's like if you had friends haha over to play vidya - you might get snacks and that too, right? Same sort of thing, essentially. I've definitely done the latter at least - whenever me and my wife have played something, like Titan Quest or Original Sin or whatever, we just play on our respective PCs in separate rooms like normal human beings

can someone explain this to me? I don’t understand what the problem is.

dilate and be less salty.
hope you enjoy your dessert of a coffee.

how about people just got banned more often for off topic shitposting and changed ip so the graph is artificially inflated?

Attached: 1438533705123.jpg (346x406, 36K)

ohhh yeah. "I don't like other girls" is the biggest redflag on the planet, because it translates to "I don't like myself", and guess who she expects to carry all that psycho baggage, AND all the blame?
yep, you. the poor naive fucker who just wanted to pound some crazed puss and help a troubled girl.

That and the rise of phoneposting

Why does Yea Forums care so much about what others are doing? Are you all so autistic that if someone else is having fun "wrong" then your self-diagnosed ADHD won't let you sit still?

Jesus Christ y'all are more pathetic then /r9k/

I thought Mass Effect Andromeda was trash, so I didn't buy it. If you think Borderlands 3 is trash, then don't buy it.

>inb4 hurr durr found da redditor
I've never played any Borderlands game

Ugh, I bet he's happy too. Fucking cring.

Reminder that you’re underage and unpopular. Now you replied to me 5 times because you’re upset I called you out.

STOP TRYING TO TAKE AWAY MY BOOGEYMAN THAT I USED TO EXPLAIN ALL THE PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE YOU NAZI

Attached: 1516747489324.jpg (643x638, 103K)

>reddit spacing
Clockwork.

aren’t there less bans than ever now though? mods don’t do their jobs at all

You have to be 18 to post on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1507001292449.jpg (981x211, 39K)

Trick question. Both are men, "wife" is a tranny.

>the mods performed 56 million bans
sure buddy

>the inevitable NPC who cares so much about what other people are doing he tells them to stop caring about what other people are doing

Okay? What does that have to do with you being a reddit newfag??

What are the chances his wife is getting tenderized by her black bull or she's an anime girl pillow?

The only women I have ever met who are into games outside of Nintendo, MMOs, or shitty phone games are turbo sluts. This fag's wife has probably had most of her social media friends cum inside her.

hell yeah my brother.
I'm more of a green tea dude, and good green tea tastes DISGUSTING with anything but water in it.
I feel similar about black tea. I can only drink it with with something added if that blend is _meant_ to be drank with additives.

lol cope

What do you think their combined weight is? Definitely over 400 pounds in my opinion.

>not using meme-arrows everywhere
I have it on my resume instead of dots.

probably not very high honestly

Absolutely seething Reddit and Twitter tourists ITT kill yourselves niggers

10 years ago I would have been happy for them, but now... I don't know if it's this place or just age that made this way, but I feel nothing but disgust and contempt for these people.

ahahaha okay bud
got more empty insults up your sleeve?
your autistic anger knows no limits, it's hilarious to watch.

No u

Reddit was founded in 2005. Moot's message was done 3 years after this. Checkmate bruh.

That's comfy, and those fudges are amazing as long as they don't eat like that on the reg.

Who still has a house phone?

If black to you mean regular english style tea then it is just milk for me, brother. You can't fuck with that shit. And it has to be golden beige like toast, not super milky.

Was gonna say I don't see a problem but then I'm reminded of "those types" of couples. The kind of couples I thought went extinct in the 90's where they HAVE to have matching everything.

>matching cloths
>matching coffee mugs
>matching hobbies with "His" or "Her" tools
>matching tattoos
I could probably let this one slide
>matching both parents and child cloths

Pretty much where everything just feels fake about them. Either way, how the fuck do you fuckers even know OP isn't talking about those shitty snacks and not the posted commit?

Attached: 1545514864721.jpg (385x393, 28K)

Reddit spacing is a meme by newfags who don't understand what paragraphs are and that "ruddet spacing" has been around before reddit. you complete and utter knob.

I always enjoy the NPC meme because it paints you exactly the same as all the tumblr cunts who want to be special snowflakes

>hurrr i'm so unique I'm going to call others npc for following trends because I'm just boring and there isn't a single interesting thing about me so I have to cope

I'm pretty sure I can describe you to a tee.

>white, racist on Yea Forums but never in public
>18-22, doing some form of computer relate degree
>has no real friends and just "fake" friends he plays games with online
>no hobbies apart from gaming and watching anime/tv
>lives with parents "to save rent" but its because you don't know anyone in real life you would consider a friend that would live with you

You're not unique or special kiddo, ya boring.

I insulted you for a reaction and you delivered. You keep delivering. Hopefully 6 posts deep you can finally convince yourself you “won” and stop replying.

is this a femcel?

If you kill yourself, I'll even pay you a hooker so you don't have to die a virgin

EXACTLY

>Reddit spacing is a meme by newfags who don't understand what paragraphs are and that "ruddet spacing" has been around before reddit. you complete and utter knob.

Attached: 04FF3B1D-CA22-4613-9019-1BA744B83AC1.jpg (221x228, 9K)

No you won’t dont fucking lie to me.

>tfw you showed the local arcade to your gf and she started going there even when she is alone to play taiko no tatsujin or the deadpool pinball machine

Attached: cdc2.jpg (1073x1041, 150K)

go to Yea Forums and try posting letter "n"

yeah I feel you: I'm from germany and there is a northern region called Friesland or Frisia which essentially copied english tea culture.
I dig those niggas, they prefer their tea 1:1 how you describe it, and that shit is delicious. it's like a cup full of solemn relaxation, like an ice cold pint on a hot summer day.

Lol.

Cool story bro, tell it again?

>my wife
Yikes!
Objectifying women much?

Dont worrry. I play games with her like that now.

It's not a joke, jokes are funny. This is just sad and pathetic

>tfw you showed the local arcade to your gf and she started going there even when she is alone to play taiko no tatsujin or the deadpool pinball machine

Attached: cdc3.jpg (1073x1041, 201K)

i find issue they've been married 5 years and are pursuing this pathetic hedonistic hobby instead of having kids. I still go through the motions of browsing v and buying games on sale as the last vestiges of my old life, and for these fucks to foolishly indulge in it.

guy's on the right, that's a "best dad" mug.

use your eyes you dumbfucks

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 9.37.46 AM.png (172x166, 54K)

kudos, this is the first reply you made without being overwhelmed by meme-fueled tantrums.
I'm done now, that's what I was waiting for. I hope you get that was my point. you started throwing out meaningless insults and trivial shit because I disagree with you, which is basically the reaction you hope for if you're derailing into trolling.
now that you got your shit back together, there's no point in going on.

That's a nice crawl hole for him. Now he can watch Tyrone and enjoy borderlands from below

Where do you think you are.

Why are you defending reddit normalfag scum? I wish that people like that would just be killed off.

my sides

Attached: 60cq36e6e9m31.jpg (3036x4048, 1.06M)

having children - instantiating yourself - is the ultimate hedonism

soijaks are a newfag thing so it makes sense

But... why would Borderlands ever excite anyone? They have all been very mediocre or outright garbage?

Good job user you CHOOSE to stop replying! It had nothing to do with the fact I was constantly mocking you from post 1 and your attempts to save face failed.

I like that story a lot, could you tell it one more time please?

Why don't they just play split screen? Surely even a couple of xbox's are cheaper than buying two individual PCs. I know borderlands 2 is 60 fps on xbox one and those go for like $100 now. Dunno about borderlands 3 tho

>Reddit spacing is a meme by newfags who don't understand what paragraphs are
What the fuck are you talking about?
It's not about spaces between paragraphs it's about:

Doing it like this.

For every sentence, even if it only has a comma or two within it.

Not to mention a paragraph is comprised of MULTIPLE sentences, so that point is invalid from the get go.

It looks fucking terrible.

Stop it.

>white, racist on Yea Forums but never in public
>18-22, doing some form of computer relate degree
>has no real friends and just "fake" friends he plays games with online
>no hobbies apart from gaming and watching anime/tv
>lives with parents "to save rent" but its because you don't know anyone in real life you would consider a friend that would live with you
Thanks for your life story m8, now fuck off.

Attached: 1551323776102.png (816x587, 94K)

>OMG my female best friend is such a sweetie! totally gonna have some epic gamer time
>his nu-male smile widens with every second of envisioning the fun he will have
>yet his gonads, to small and meek to take over, whimper "she wants the D" in a last, hopeless attempt of making their host an actual man
the more I continue the thought, the harder I'm laughing.

>defending a literal Reddit basedcuck who pretends to have a good relationship with his wife, when the wife is obviously in only for betabux and fucks alphas behind his back
Kill yourself.

1 hour later and the husband is browsing reddit and the female facebook.

Attached: 1486232047433.gif (273x322, 1.14M)

Honestly it doesn't personally. Yea Forums just has a hate boner for borderlands 3. I think discord users are sub-human though.

I have a brand new toyota tundra, a corvette c6 and work for glownigs. We are everywhere, even shitpost on Yea Forums from time to time.

>writing fanfic about redditors

In a perfect world, all people like that would just die off and stop polluting the earth with their childish, ever-juvenile bugman life.

>cup of solemn relaxation
Damn good feels fren, damn good feels.

And you'll still be here, lurking the thread and seething

>Toyota and GM shitboxes
Wow you’re the richest guy in your trailer park huh?

I have a similar setup with my girlfriend.

Is his wife's son also watching?

Attached: 7ab.png (459x360, 269K)

I bet you thought that was pretty clever huh?

Attached: 09CB2865-11B0-4B80-8AFF-DFFB40D7B7FC.png (894x773, 48K)

70,000 dollars in cars, and I get to monitor you and your pals

I've never seen a girl print out a personal message, they will 90% of the time always make it a handwritten letter/message.

I think whoever made this is a very sorry fuck.

I can only imagine what kind of pathetic, overweight, soi-drinking genetic dead-end of a ”man” there is behind that picture.

70k in debt more like it

cute rig. I've been wanting to get a vertical monitor but I need a bigger desk

it says best husband on it

Wait I dont understand whats the issue here? Some guy get to play a video game with his wife. And?

all this projection and all you do is dilate and cope that a little board about video games has more political power than the """elite""" pedo mafia that pays for your latest iRod Dilatemaxx TransStation Deluxe

cant wait to switch on the TV and see leftist skulls exploded by Freedom Lead

Attached: 89.jpg (1436x714, 581K)

we live in a non-binary clown world, she is probably the husband in the house

Have sex and dillate, incel tranny

Attached: 8ab.jpg (500x499, 50K)

The obvious fact that the guy posting this has to be a pathetic, nu-male bugman who 100% sure gets cucked by his wife.

Glownig jobs pay good, come join me and the other boomers here.

I don’t know reddit, perhaps reading the thread before you post could shine some light on your quandary?

Oh the fucking irony of this post
Or it would be if it wasn't entirely fucking expected.

>case on top of the desk

Attached: skellington.png (112x112, 19K)

Both are going to have a great time, because sex always comes after playing videogames, you should know this, you play games with your partner, right user?

are cucks real or this this yet another “your brain on porn” situation?

good projecting

If you play video games with your girlfriend/wife, you’re automatically a cuck.

jesus h. christ

Fine have another one then.

You wish that, but you are more likely to killyourself than for someone to kill me.

do not associate this innocent girl with shitposting please

Dude omg bro, sex really? Holy crap you get to have SEX? Bro that’s so cool wow badass bro I love when I play video games with my girlfriend and have SEX epic win

is this mindset achievable natty?

I honestly don’t get the point of posting pics like that online, but I’m still willing to bet that the man who posted that has a better and more balanced life than most of the endlessly bitter people here.

Attached: 1326320809695.jpg (808x702, 44K)

kek at that fag and his wife, consoles are the superior option

Attached: 1519992844832.jpg (1332x1979, 371K)

>girlfriend

>tfw no caring gf to pretend to like my shitty hobbies just to get closer to me

Attached: 1532439860266.png (354x328, 174K)

Nothing wrong with that bar those snack things. It looks like something your mom sets up at a party to keep the kids busy. No self respecting grown man would eat like that. But to be fair that part was probably the wifes idea

hmm... I wonder which one of them uses the better setup
seems like he hasn't earned enough good boy points with le wifey

better to be bitter than to be cucked, idiot

I also belive is fake

Like said, women always use hanwriting for notes, not to mention that it's just more convenient, why would you go to the trouble of printing something when you can just write something easly?

lol what a coincidence I have a similar setup with your girlfriend too ;)

>yes goy just keep on playing your shooty shooty bang bang game don't worry about your dying white race you stupid goyim

Attached: 1505425736771.png (375x444, 96K)

reminder that spending time on reddit looking for posts to screencap is still using reddit

My actual not pretending gamer gf would cringe at this picture and your post very hard.

Attached: 2.jpg (978x677, 62K)

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1530665174344.jpg (540x540, 49K)

wich has more oldfags than nufag land.

cuckoldry isn’t real

who even owns a printer in their home anymore

Attached: 396381746742034442.gif (112x112, 15K)

Just a reminder, Yea Forums is /r/gaming 2.0

Attached: 003.jpg (640x637, 59K)

Where’s tyrone’s gaming chair?

I hope WW3 starts so Yea Forums gets taken down and modern society stops existing. Fuck video games fuck technology and most of all fuck JANNIES

Why does it seem like any posts related to weed are made by the cringiest faggots alive?

breeding wont save you
not when vermin are paid to make babies with your tax dollars

>people at work discuss, for multiple hours, stories of guys being ruined by their wives and girlfriends
>go on Yea Forums and everyone bitches about being alone

>his and hers side by side stepups
Am I the only one who finds this really weird looking? My wife doesn't give a shit about video games which is honestly the best tbqh but if she did and I was gonna build her a rig, I dunno. I wouldn't put them next to each other. Maybe like in the middle of the room with the rigs back to back I guess would seem more natural

Attached: 1546940566939.png (1200x899, 565K)

it is weird

Man, faggots are disgusting. Look at that image makes me sick.

Why are reddit girlfriends so fucking cringe? Making Rick and Morty birthday parties, leaving stupid notes about "hurr enjoy your fucking video game with some junk food I'll just be out" and holy shit I've seen some ridiculous cakes with shitty normie memes in them. Seriously how can anyone tolerate such a cringe excuse for a woman?

Attached: 1560619862119.gif (540x540, 2.83M)

Never change, Yea Forums.

Attached: c21604e1c91b3afbe6cc303097302435.png (1200x900, 76K)

>>Rather than being more mature, they're indulging in childish past times
you're in fucking Yea Forums nigger

Right? This looks comfy af

Disgusting, having bowls of cheese puffs next to them, I bet they eat it while they play and they dirty the keyboard and mouse with their cheesy fingers. Gross

I'd like turn that open mouth faggots head into pulp

>no single ultrawide
>portrait meme
More importantly lmao those cases

Because the only partner OP will ever have is a cum-encrusted waifu body pillow.

A LITERAL reddit thread and it's still up. Fuck all of you.

The difference here is that nobody here in Yea Forums is proud about playing vidya, we all know that it is an activity that labels you as human shit in eyes of regular people. But these bugmen? They are stupid enough to openly parade it around and act like it’s something to be proud of. They should just shut up and stop embarrassing themselves.

Just don't act like an incel and you'll find somebody eventually.

You got it wrong OP, you are not behind the camara.

I'm not seeing the problem here

You have to accept that whites are a dying race, USA would be a mexican colony by 2050

>Playing video games with your wife/girlfriend is pathetic
Why?

it’s 50% just because it’s on reddit and the other 50% projected cuck fantasies

>ultrawide

Attached: th.jpg (278x259, 7K)

>i hate this game
>i hate this game and ive never played it
>i hate this game and ive never played it and im going to post about it
kys

>no space
>puts pc on desk

why do so many people do this, no reason

What an awful taste

lol!

>this entire thread
have sex urgently

kill yourself you fucking kike
we whites are the master race

Based retard.

I have a pretty similar setup with my gf, she is next to me playing RO right now, leave your questions and projections if you wish and I'll try to answer them.

how often does she fucks Jamal?

What does she smell like?

>all the assmad replies to this post from people who desperately want a gf to play vidya with

Attached: 1470293134102.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Id rape chick back left

Yea Forums hates video games

COMFY

Enjoy your shit narrow fov

>literal screeching

Oh wow a reddit AMA cool you have a girlfriend bro so sweet! Sounds really interesting!

>tfw you showed the local arcade to your gf and she started going there even when she is alone so she could get deep dicked by the chad playing House of the Dead

Attached: laughingman.gif (245x320, 1.4M)

not for me I hate playing video games with a girl and then fucking her how droll

>Rather than being more mature, they're indulging in childish past times
>Overthinking what you do in your free time is mature

Your mom was screeching when I literally raped her dirty asshole.

Nice blood clot machine

Did you forget that 90% of people on this website are shit eating virgins?

mad
oranges
very mad

I play that way Monster hunter Wolrd with my nephew.

quality post

We made it to 500 lads

>that allahu ackbar mousepad
kek

Attached: 315357656567677.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>Reddit thread has 400+ posts
Can we nuke this board?

Why is that bad? My wife and I play Minecraft together.

>dude just don’t think about bro it’s only your life who cares how you spend your time

see

>That unironically looks really comfy
Maybe if you're a dwarf.

because some of Yea Forums is literally obsessed with cuckoldry

NEW THREAD MIGRATE WHEN READY

>those candy bowls
You just know this is a fat American couple with no self-control whatsoever

Attached: laughing-girls-at-new-year-celebration_23-2147717199.jpg (625x417, 173K)

personal experience, to be honest.

it's always the loli-hoarding weebs who rant about "corrupt perverts who don't know when to keep their eyes shut."
it's always the toxic assholes claiming "imagine those agents looking at your browser history and making fun of your whole life"
and it's always the manipulative sociopaths who call them "mindcontrolling criminals with no sense of morality"

I'm not saying that spying on the general populace is good or okay.
just take this little piece of experience and try to apply it from time to time, maybe you'll agree with me, but I'm not expecting you to do so.

I just like how much corrupt degenerates reveal about themselves when it comes to the topic of "someone might know about the sick and twisted shit you do in private".

Pivk up your penis. It fell off.

>You gotta be proud of what you do on your free time
>Playing video games is shameful and you should hide from the world
lmaoing at these insecure kids, I enjoy vidya, I keep up with my responsabilities and have a normal life, should I smoke cigars, practice with my katana and collect fedoras instead because its more "mature"

how new?

you're painting with a pretty broad brush tbqh, imagine if intel agencies really were as incompetent as you posit. it'd be like they'd lose control of the narrative or something.

Attached: 11.jpg (640x392, 25K)

>bait thread reaches bump limit
How the fuck did this happen?

>>You gotta be proud of what you do on your free time
No, or course not.

>>Playing video games is shameful and you should hide from the world
Yes.

>I enjoy vidya, I keep up with my responsabilities and have a normal life
Good for you, do you brag about on social media or post about it on reddit for upboats?

>should I smoke cigars, practice with my katana and collect fedoras instead because its more "mature"
You should act with a little bit of fucking dignity when out in the public eye.

Shut up and go back to retardera you degenerate tranny faggot.

>I'm play vidya and I am a pathetic excuse for a person so everyone that plays should be too

dilate

>playing video games is shameful
>posting on a smut board about how you don't play video games is not

uh

because borderlands sucks
my gf and i like to get drunk and play real games together, like 100% orange juice

Attached: a50c0be1d8d94b08886365c4fffe7b08.jpg (1280x720, 436K)

Video games are for kids.

bro what is hedonistic about having to keep up with an immature, ressource-chomping dipshit for 20 years?
>not having kids is more comfy
>not having kids is easier
>I don't give a fuck that humans live less than a century and that the base of society and economy is to forfeit your egoism and investing your efforts into a new and superior generation of future yous and mes
>b e c a u s e c o m f y
you're the hedonist here and you just managed to make me give a genuine fuck about it, because I spent a fucking decade trying to understand egoism and hedonism, and then quadruple retarded insectoids like you have the fucking audacity to project their miserable aristotelean bullshit onto the hard-working and honorable populace that literally keeps your laziness-addicted dumbass well-fed.
I bet you also think taxation is theft, WHILE you would be dead without the benefits of a social economy.
seriously, stop talking. ANYTHING you say is not just a disgrace, but an actual insult to your parents.

Second part should've read:
>Yes, especially it it's at the point as in the OP
Even setting that aside, why would you assume that I'm pathetic, excluding the fact that we're on Yea Forums?
Do you want me to start blog posting about how much I earn, how good my life is/n't?
I don't, because it's a fucking anathema to the majority of the boards, including this one.

>>posting on a smut board about how you don't play video games is not
What?

>if you don't have kids you must be lazy and satisfied

lol pull your head out of your ass lmao

>discord

tranny on the right, faggot on the left

this guy is a cringelord