Playstation version heavily censored

>playstation version heavily censored
>switch version remains the same
About to grab it on switch, how much does it differ from Z?
What are the odds they'll release Z for the switch given nintendo's new policy of not censoring lewd games?

Attached: Omega-Labyrinth-Life-Deluxe-Edition-03.jpg (1000x562, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/j8o45
gematsu.com/2019/05/omega-labyrinth-life-for-switch-launches-alongside-censored-labyrinth-life-for-ps4-on-august-1-in-japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine letting minor censorship affect your gaming purchases

>minor
>the game's title is censored

What are you going on about?

i really can't tell if this is bait or if you're just really fucking stupid

It's a title, how is this affecting your gaming in anyway? DMC5 censoring was an actual issue compared to these games

>it's ok it's only a minor thing
>oh look they removed blood from my favorite game, i'm still fine with this
>aaaaand they removed guns from my FPS

Back on track.
How different is Life when compared to Z?
I've played Z and found it to be nice and simple. Is Life like that or does it add to it?

How does dmc5 censorship affect the gameplay

>What are the odds they'll release Z for the switch given nintendo's new policy of not censoring lewd games?
Close to 0. This one is a sequel, so the better game and games like this aren't very popular in the first game, so a port is just a waste of money.
Think about how many people would actually rebuy the game in Japan. The games only sell around 10 000 copies in the first place.
And the West is already satisfied, since they have one game to play. It's not the kind of game where you want instantly afterwards a new part.

Kys retard

I wasn't hoping for another so soon. Given that they probably had maybe 30-50% of Z translated for release before they got canned made me a bit hopeful they would release the translation of Z.

How did Life do in terms of sales?

>how much does it differ from Z?
+ lots of extra stuff
- art is a lot worse
the main new feature is the garden you make (and water by making girls orgasm and collecting their fluids)

>they probably had maybe 30-50% of Z translated for release
I heard it was 100% ready to release, since they had to send the completed version to rating boards and stuff (which it passed).

What was removed in the PS4 version

10 000 sales in Japan, nothing known for the West, but probably similar.
I think the most likely thing is, that we will simply get a fourth game in a few years.

Nah the real retard is the one that doesn't realize both censorships are the same issue.

streamable.com/j8o45

It doesnt, Im just saying the tiddy censoring in dmc5 was more severe then most of these shovelware anime games. Either way, if the censoring doesnt affect gameplay it shouldnt be that much of an issue.

>Either way, if the censoring doesnt affect gameplay it shouldnt be that much of an issue.
ω Labyrinth Life has "skill bloom" mini-games where you need to press certain spots to get skill EXP and girl juices.
The second portion of these sections are missing in the PS4 version, so you can only get the default amount of EXP and juices (which you would also get in the Switch version by skipping that mini-game)

>art is worse
Subjective
>watering garden with orgasm juices
I was not expecting this on a nintendo platform holy shit.
They're sitting on a literal payday if they release it digitally. Get past bongistans censorship laws.

gematsu.com/2019/05/omega-labyrinth-life-for-switch-launches-alongside-censored-labyrinth-life-for-ps4-on-august-1-in-japan

The chuuni is best girl for the heart and the gameplay

>given nintendo's new policy of not censoring lewd games?

Attached: soyny is censoring everything in Japan reee.jpg (1950x4325, 2.18M)

What's the gameplay like?
I honestly want to know

It’s a mystery dungeon game.

Their censorship policies are real you drone. They flat out admitted so officially and several developers have chimed in and admitted that they have indeed been struggling because of it.
For fucks sake, Marvelous had to lower their forecasts for the entire fiscal year because of how hard Sony screwed them.

Attached: 13E66C48-A271-48A4-A5B1-30D5DC78AE94.gif (400x400, 1.53M)

Why would you intentionally choose the version that doesn't follow the developer's vision?

if its so minor, why does it need to be changed to begin with?

>Their censorship policies are real you drone.
Explain the pic and more upcoming games like Oneechanbara Origins and Shin Sakura then. You only have to worry when it comes to western releases but you shouldnt have waited for the hip outrage dab on Sony to notice the problems with localizations.

I pity the fags who bought into the Switch meme as a response to the manufactured outrage of muh boobs, instead of still going PS4 or PC.

Switch isn't all that bad. Kind of wished it was a more stay at home console than a gimmick gameboy.
Din't have a ps4, but that FFVIIR trailer is making me consider getting one.

So was it any good? I know it's not the same game as Z but I was going to buy that before the Snoy fiasco.

It's still a cool console inside a family household or between friends that you get to see often, but it's mediocre otherwise imo. The sole Switch games that picked my interest so far are Bayonetta 2 and Asstral Chain but I suspect those ones could be ported on PC in the future.
I was more mocking the guys who bought a Switch for #bonerculture and for the hip thing to hate on Sony, but instead got rewarded with garbage instead.

Because sony wanted to appeal to more people? or it didnt pass ESRB?

>Din't have a ps4, but that FFVIIR trailer is making me consider getting one.
Dude, you just know it will come out to pc as well. I mean, look at Death Stranding.

>but that FFVIIR trailer is making me consider getting one
Don't. You'll just regret it. The PS5 is right around the corner, and FFVIIR specifically will be a next gen title, with part 1 being cross-gen.
Just get the inevitable PS5 version or the game for PC like all sensible people will do. The people actually buying the game for the PS4, let alone buying PS4s for the game this late, are all going to be super cucked by the next gen.

>it didnt pass ESRB?
Then how is it on the Switch?

>How did Life do in terms of sales?
Made top 30 in digital 2 weeks into release if that means anything.

Attached: IMG_20190814_042110890.jpg (3840x1920, 2.49M)

>implying the esrb is relevant in 2019