None may be touched by the warp and emerge unscathed

None may be touched by the warp and emerge unscathed.

Attached: heresygrossandfoul.jpg (1024x573, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXZQVBLfGU8
youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs
youtu.be/gN8geCTlZOo
youtu.be/iKIAMAqGNIY?t=49
youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=mfGPMJ8A0QY
youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks
youtube.com/watch?v=hHu4Na0lsd0
youtu.be/ubNqUyf0op0
youtube.com/watch?v=FhULhHCk_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=7jcuYA714Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
youtu.be/2yoQtsC3fRw
youtube.com/watch?v=jKPWItNkeBE
youtube.com/watch?v=fARjhzFTlvA
pcgamesn.com/warhammer-40k-eisenhorn-tv-show
youtube.com/watch?v=n0FEo2WSLBM
pastebin.com/5wRCCEpC
youtube.com/watch?v=pywjdJ7P-7o
youtube.com/watch?v=b5ZiQmHZ5B4
youtube.com/watch?v=zT_vcm7eKIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sequel never ever
it was a fun game

Horus Heresy game when

I just want to share my favorite 40k cutscene of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXZQVBLfGU8

Attached: 400px-Imperialnavy1.jpg (400x271, 29K)

Time to check if Astartes updated no it hasn't

The single player of this game was so good. As was the Horde mode. Both were fantastic.

> Supposed to fight chaos
> FIghts chaos

> B-baka you can't do that!

Why is the imperium retarded?

It was but the story made little sense in some places. Why is a captain going down to a planet with a sergeant and another marine, not even a full squad nevermind the whole company? How does an undivided sorcerer have access to bloodletters AND plaguedrones?

Play eternal crusade, brothers.

Cuz 40K is BRUTAL and GRIM DARK!
Warhammer Fantasy is way WAY better.

Says who? Your spess marine picture book?

>Except literally every named character in the entire franchise ever
Mugan-Ra surfed an entire fucking craft-world out of the eye of terror unscathed. Chaos wank needs to end.

Attached: None_Purer.jpg (582x909, 213K)

he forgot to wear battle sister protection is all

Attached: 1528139077814.jpg (687x1000, 169K)

>How does an undivided sorcerer have access to bloodletters AND plaguedrones?

Lore-wise there's nothing against that. Iskandar Khayon and Ahriman are both Tzeentch-aligned and summon Khorne and Nurgle daemons.

I wouldn't have expected the daemons to be happy working alongside each other without some grandiose cause. Good to know though user.

I agree generally, but
>How does an undivided sorcerer have access to bloodletters AND plaguedrones?
What's the problem here?
Also, the ending could probably have been the worst offender. If an Inquisitor came to the Black Templars and told them they need to help him capture a loyal Astartes, they would fucking shoot him on the spot. Why did Relic decide that the dudes who absolutely despise the Inquisition need to be mooks in that scene? The Red Hunters would be a perfect fit. MAYBE the Grey Knights, though even that seems like a little bit of a stretch

>MAYBE the Grey Knights, though even that seems like a little bit of a stretch
they'd execute Mira on the spot, fuck no

But the captain had unholy assistance. He must be investigated for evidence of heresy

As a 40K fan and someone who plays a lot of TPS games, Space Marine was pure fucking shit and I'm glad a sequel never happened. Campaign? Trash. Multiplayer? A complete disaster.

40K games are just ass for some reason.

How long until we get a truly good 40k game again?

I'm tired of this low budget trash released every year. The IP is too good to not be utilized for something great.

Battlefleet Gothic 2 did Chaos pretty well.

Mechanicus is a nice game

Most Khornate daemons just want to kill if I remember correctly

gw hates videogames because their afraid that a good WH40k game will kill the tabletop game

Battlefleet is nice

The threat of Chaos corruption is so great that Imperial Guard regiments who fight Chaos forces are often destroyed afterwards, even if they won.

I AM HIT

That's moronic on their part, then. I highly doubt the people who's invested hundreds or even thousands in minis and paint supplies and hundreds of hours into assembling and painting their armies are going to quit because a good 40k vidya came out.

>win
>get shot

>>As a 40K fan and someone who plays a lot of TPS games, Space Marine was pure fucking gold and I'm sad a sequel never happened. Campaign? Gold. Multiplayer? A complete masterpiece.
K games are just best for some reason.

Ugmurtian throat singing forum appreciates your post but wants reasons for your thinking next time so other fellow clansmen would understand why you think that way and so we could discuss this like proper tribal council. Absolutely worthless post.

It is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself.

I find it entertaining how people assume if you chill in the warp too long you fuse with your armor.

....You 'avin a stroke there lad?

Gotta hand it to you user, that's pretty fucking dope.

>Lose
>get shot
Perfecto balanced, as all things should be

Why not live for the emperor instead of dying for the emperor

Sometimes, quite often it doesn't happen, also see Cadia
Honestly 40k lore is so full of plot holes and contradictory information that its anyone's guess what is and isn't truly canon

Blanks do.
You retard inquisitor.

Breed for the emperor

BATTLE BROTHERS

Attached: DugzV58UwAAAWWg.jpg (916x480, 43K)

That's exactly how it fucking works

DERE IS NO TIME TOO BEH LOST

BOLD

Hot

Battlefleet Gothic really nailed the "feel" of 40k.

SPEHSS MAHRINES

Blanks are rare as fuck and most are killed on the spot...or become Grey Knights that kill non blanks on the spot

>None may be touched by the warp and emerge unscathed.
Unless you're a Blank.

You can't even begin to recreate 30k. The powerlevels are just off the charts, every single primarch still being around and closely being involved in their legions business.
Actually LEGIONS with tens of thousands of marines instead of tiny ass chapters, gear of the likes which a 40k marine can only dreams off and it being available in vast numbers. Titans being deployed as everyday business, Mars still innovating and creating things rather than being bogged down in an obtuse cult, desperately clinging to the memories of a bygone age.

Fighting Chaos is like cleaning the radioctive shit at Chernobyl, someone has to do it but they will inevitably be fucked up by the process, maybe so much so that they become part of hte problem too.

Khorne daemons just wanna kill. If a sorcerer gives them something to kill then they just do that.
Also if a sorcerer is powerful enough (and Ahriman definitely is), then he can just enslave them.

That's because Ahriman just warpshits down the demons throat and does what the wants.

The imperium is afraid of some horus heresy part two shit so they like to lobotomize any normal person who comes in contact with chaos.
chaos spreads like a disease. A chaos cult left unchecked can multiply faster than a horny genestealer cult

>game made by FUCKING LEAFS
>ever since it exist Eldar have been bltantly OP, orks have been blatantly OP, and CSM were just better Space Marines
>devs continued to shit on LSM even after the game practically died, while obfuscating their clear bias by claiming that LSM is only crap because new players play them
>Forum moderators literally delete threads that sugget that MAYBE Eldar shouldn't almost have the durability of space marines while being twice as fast, half as small, and weapons that are on par (COUGH ASHERU SWIFTWIND COUGH)
>2010 tier graphics and still require top tier PC to run smoothly because shitty, unoptimized Unreal Engine
>retarded story that is even worse than DoW Soulstorm's

Eternal Crusade is easily in the top 5 worst games I've ever played.

How well does the first Dawn of War and its expansions hold up today? Which of them are worth playing?

Demons want to get in realspace. It doesn't matter who summons them.

>what are librarians or inquisitors

Tell me about the taint of chaos. Is it slowly realizing Hitler did nothing wrong or is it more akin to a literal corruption? Seems a bit like the latter to me with Horus, but then you have fanboys and Word Bearers espousing Chaos' glory while also having people like Nightlords who are "Chaos" but spurn the magic daemon shit.

Attached: tumblr_oqtwagloJD1sw6xg0o1_400[1].jpg (400x269, 52K)

>csm just better LSM.
Bullshit Stalker bolters, and apothecaries give space marines a MASSIVE advantage over CSM.

To bad we age of shitmar now

Why would tzeentch aligned use his masters daemons as chaff when he can use his masters enemies daemons as chaff. Niggers its not that hard.

I mean some contradictory information is to be expected, these events are happening over 10,000 years across a universe.
What an army does once doesnt mean that the same army follows the same logic thousands of years and lightyears away

>why would Tzeentch
wrong question to ask.

It's probably more akin to some sort of literal corruption of your mind, but some people are more susceptible than others due to already existing biases or flaws. For example Horus didn't have a good relationship with the big E, which made him weak to the Word Bearers trying to turn him.

Brought to you by the creators of this masterpiece. Among others.

Attached: bg-crash-course2.jpg (1650x1175, 386K)

a little of column A and a little of column B.
It's different for everyone important

What would a 40k Imperial fleet vs an Empire fleet from star wars look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs

posting kino

kek at his little buddy in the back

Out of the way, oldfags

Attached: 40K-20180814083034[1].jpg (886x618, 184K)

The post you're quoting agrees with yours you retard.

>how can we make a caricature of hyper-communist yellow bugmen?: the faction
fucking lmao

Hey, anons. Have you ever heard of wincest?

Does this look like a trustworthy friend? To a Tau, it does.

Attached: 22c9f0b1db64d47a8049065f7cf84e33.jpg (696x1162, 123K)

Attached: 1537921683076.png (883x751, 985K)

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

The Tau have become less naive and stupid as 40k progresses and are one of the few factions to actually learn from their mistakes

Attached: vwC50J3[1].jpg (335x446, 100K)

I ... think I see. Just always seemed a bit inconsistent to me where you have situations where previously level headed people start going full retard and everyone around them just following along, like the traitor legions deciding to kill all the "loyalists" in their ranks, but then you have times where they try to paint certain Chaos leaders as dindu nuffins.

Guess it at least answers that you can't really go back once the taint sets in. No becoming disillusioned with the rampant pointlessly cruel actions and becoming a good guy again out of disgust or anything like that.

horus and abby actually heard the whispers of the chaos gods iirc.
In the end everyone is susceptible to chaos.
Can't wait for the traitor CSM primaris groups to rear it's head

are you still mad?

youtu.be/gN8geCTlZOo

yes, that is why i say check this 43-48

Attached: 40k waifu.jpg (1600x2150, 2.66M)

I bet you say that every time they find a new way to embarrass themselves.

I just love the blood raven cameo out of fucking nowhere tho lol

>"we just here to "collect" some relic nothing to see here brother :^)"

darn

what a high quality post user!

wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf

Attached: 1f65f951d1508aca255977bc33d047fe.png (1400x676, 255K)

Robouta is clearly the thinking man's choice. Although Lemanine isn't bad either.

No, I love that trailer.
The game, however...

Attached: _sleep tight.jpg (541x566, 39K)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKER!

Battlefleet Gotchic 2 portrayed Chaos pretty well, and managed to make them more nuanced than just a bunch of raving lunatics.

wanna swap?

Dortios Crash Course 2 is a 10/10 unironically

fucking A

Give me waifu alpharius would be ok as well

yes please

>Chaos leaders as dindu nuffins.

Seems like some of the traitor Primarchs legit got involved in the Horus Heresy because they disagreed with the way the Emperor ran things, though Chaos corruption probably exacerbated things as well. The lore around ex. Mortarion states he doesn't really care all that much for all the Nurgle worshipping.

ok it is done, we swapped

THE GREAT OLD WOLF FUCKER HAS BLESSED ME THIS DAY

Attached: LoganGrimnar.jpg (1024x1357, 222K)

World Eater please

But why?

user...

>Let's let them massacre our population centers so we can lull them into a false sense of security

Way to put the cart before the horse

Rolling out

Tau client races i guess aren't very important.

;_;

Attached: 1533126248141.jpg (1024x768, 321K)

Tau are first amongst equals, so it shouldn't be too surprising.

What did Commander Farsight realize about the Tau that made him go off and form his own faction?

Blueberries mind control plus his sweet sword told him to.

Better than fight back and get rekt by superior force

I cry because

Attached: 1565739506167.jpg (578x578, 64K)

That he loved feet but the others didnt understand his new fetish

OH WOHO WHAT HAPPENED HERE? ARE YOU SAYING CADIA FELL OVER?

Attached: 1567618413106.jpg (1440x2560, 386K)

That the Ethereals are actually manipulating/brainwashing the Tau race to who know what ends.

you can't learn painting

Attached: 1517324467351.jpg (1080x1102, 108K)

>his sweet sword told him to.
Is this nigger falling to Chaos

Isn't Konrad about the only traitor primarch who can say they didn't give a fuck about chaos? Him and his legion were always just edgemasters in the edgy faction, but I've read nothing that really alludes to Konrad flirting with chaos. He's the only one who didn't ascend to daemonhood besides Horus who got Emperor'ed and whatever happened to Alpharius/Omegon and his legion are more like raiders with the odd oracle who happen to get swept up in black crusades rather than being out and out cultists.

Attached: 400px-Curzw-perturabo-Primarchs-[1].jpg (400x216, 18K)

was this post made by slaneesh cultist

Splendid

The Ethereals either know exactly how fucked up 40k is, or have a good inkling of it, and purposefully lie to the greater Empire about things that would otherwise shatter their hopeless optimism: i.e. how massive the Imperium actually, truly is and what that truly means if they ever get fucked, what Chaos is and how big of a threat it actually is, etc.

Farsight found these things out through his own events, but realized that if he came out with the truth, then it could lead to the very downfall of Tau society, so he broke away.

In essence, the Ethereals know exactly what they're doing and Farsight loves his race too much to want to disturb the status quo that much and possibly ruin everything, so thats why he keeps to himself

He finally learned the truth of why kids love cinnamon toast crunch.
It's because it's got cinnamon swirls in every bite.

youtu.be/iKIAMAqGNIY?t=49

All rise and place a hand on your chest

>Him and his legion
He hated his legion to the point of abandoning them, also him having a vision of the emperor that literally tells him he forgives him and that nothing ever ends was pure gold considering his characterization in the HH.

don't do this to me man

Attached: 1527594324609.jpg (486x960, 97K)

Curze is a super edgelord who doesn't give a shit about anything and should have just killed himself right away. His legion is of no importance to him at all, so they can basically do whatever they want.
And Alpha just follows their own agenda and what they believe is best for humanity in the end.

Chaos is just chaos. A primeval force that is a reflection of the emotions of all sentient beings. As such it is everything. Good and bad. It's just the horrors of war has tipped it to bad.
The corruption of chaos is a literal corruption of the soul. Twisting your hopes and desires, fears and perceptions. It doesn't necessarily induces elements into your psyche, usually just plays on what is already there. That is what makes it so insidious. Which is why you can never control it. And is also why incorruptible exists. Their souls are pure and have nothing for Chaos to latch onto. Pure force of will also plays a part in that.
A common misconception with people who aren't into the lore is that all traitors legionnaires were corrupted. One of the best aspects of the Hersey is that only three Primarchs turned because of direct corruption from the gods. The others turned from because of either already distrusting/hating the Emperor, being persuaded by Horus, or having no other option other than throwing their lots in with the traitors.
And yes you're right, but it's a little more nuanced than that. Unless you have become a daemon price(becoming one with the chaos and a literal puppet) you aren't completely gone. It's just that insidious and once it happens it leaves a mark that will never fade. If you have a strong enough will you can resist but it's all but a fool's errand. Ahriman is the best example of this, a man of knowledge and singular purpose. Refuses to allow himself to be corrupted by Chaos but is in outright denial that his face is know a whirling vortex of warp energy and dismisses it out of hand when someone brings it up.

SO the Tai is still the good guy right ?

no, that user is speaking out of his ass. Farsight's weapon shows absolutely no tell tale signs of Chaos corruption, and in fact seems to be the opposite in being an anathema of sorts to it. We have no official answer on who or what made his weapon, but considering it's anti -Chaos properties most are willing to bet it's Necron or Old One related somehow.

Attached: BMQo4hP[1].jpg (471x615, 149K)

trips

How can a simple man live in such times?

Attached: 1563978661755.png (586x677, 405K)

Pert only wanted to break Dorn's defences, but he is a daemon now somehow.

FOR THE EMPEROR!

rolling for big tiddy night lord chick

NO REALLY WHERE IS IT CAN YOU PLEASE POINT ON THE MAP?

Attached: 1565741548730.jpg (585x819, 102K)

>proceeds to remove chaos from the premises
in violent explosions
psh nothing personnel Tzeentch

Attached: koh-lj-lion-el-jonson.jpg (1920x1691, 672K)

The Tau are grey at best, but they're several tones lighter than most greys in the setting.

The Enclaves are actually as close as you can come to actual good guys in the setting, but they're a rebel breakaway faction of an already minor galactic power.

thousand sons once again proving to be the best chapter.

Attached: 1550131451422.png (500x518, 144K)

Wish they had kept their spooky forest homeworld instead of flying around on a rock.

>The planet broke before the Guard did
Levels of hardcore previously unbeknownst to mankind

I would WAAAAAAAAAGH-post but hiro thinks that is spam and blocks the post.

Attached: 2 regular orcs.jpg (1024x807, 146K)

If any of you haven't seen Astartes yet, get on that shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=mfGPMJ8A0QY
youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks

Attached: Astartes - Emperors Finnest.webm (1280x584, 2.83M)

No girls allowed
>t. The Emperor
also, why the fuck were blood magpies shoved into the story towards the end? they just show up even after having a shit load of their marines killed off by Orks thanks to BOREALE.

Dark Angels best chapter.

That rule only really applies to fighting demons or coming accross blatant warping of physical reality. wars against run of the mill heretics with guns is quite normal and usually framed as sectarian conflicts.

in fact even against demons its considered not uncommon but still brutal, and the most famous example of it happening (Armageddon vs Angron and his greater demons) it led to a minor civil war between the Space Wolves who wanted to protect the civilians and local soldiers against the Inquisition (who even then didn't want to straight up execute everybody but wanted to sterilize the civilians and scatter them, the executions were for guard who saw the grey knights)

Is Farsight the most based commie in 40k verse?
>realizes ethereals are fucking liars
>owns a mech, painted it red just so he can go 2x faster
>is part of the race that actively avoid melee combat, yet loves melee combat
>owns a sweet ass sword that isn't even weeb
>fucks off to god knows where, forms his own colony and just starts butchering orks because he can

I'm sure they do too.

As long as the blood flows it matters naught where it came from.

the fucking traitor primarch in disguise. absolutely despicable.

It would get blown up by the inquisition on charges of being a demon world anyway during the great scouring. And Lion wouldn't even oppose it because he knows too well how much of a blasted hellscape it's forest were.

His faction is also being protected by the Eldar amongst others, probably for the big inevitable big war vs Chaos

Attached: s8MmBwH[1].jpg (287x377, 86K)

Attached: 1422389790342.jpg (450x344, 42K)

Trips get

>fucks off to god knows where, forms his own colony and just starts butchering orks because he can
comfy

9th edition will be heralded by DA's just you wait.

>inb4 old man Trazyn is just fucking with some poor slob again

Eldar continue to be the most woke faction.

>The planet broke before the Guard did
>previously unbeknownst hardcore
Clearly you haven't been learning your imperial history right

Attached: planet.png (1089x2066, 586K)

Man it must suck to be the Eldar sometimes. The various Imperial forces are like toddlers who constantly have to be stopped from killing themselves.

So the eldar are allies of all enemy of one?
When will we see them convert some chaos bois to their side? Will they aid the rise of Malice into canon?

>should have just killed himself right away
Why? He already knew when and how he was going to die anyways. Cant change fate, just ask hawk boy.

How about Farming Simulator 30,000?
>TREMBLE before the mighty treads of the Leman Russ, ye cornfield of massive acreage

Truly /our elves/

Attached: 250[1].jpg (250x270, 15K)

I hope so. I want The Lion to rock up, rejuvenate the Dark Angels and have them go kick some ass with their based plasma weapons.

he also BTFOs Aun'Va several times

Attached: Qh5z9zG[1].jpg (1264x885, 472K)

Brotha I am pinned here
youtube.com/watch?v=hHu4Na0lsd0

The effects of Slaanesh's trickery have taken root here. We cannot allow its infestation to spread

Attached: Tarkus_reads_LCB.png (500x720, 226K)

This are the same guys that got ambushed by deathwatch when they were trying to summon their new god. Their 4D chess game is a bit wonky.

>Necron creeps up behind you
>I mean you no harm bra

Attached: 8.jpg (1226x654, 88K)

All the while being extremely self important even though you created massive warp storms that fucked everyone over until you made your own chaos god. Yeah must suck.

Attached: 1529377753634.jpg (513x441, 173K)

Don't think it helps when the Eldar wipe out whole populations because "fuck you monkeigh" and then proceed to fight among themselves because their egos are unchecked messes

Aren't necron bodies notoriously creaky during movement?

ro-bro buddy cop adventures in SPESS when?

>The various Imperial forces are like toddlers who constantly have to be stopped from killing themselves.
It's not the imperial that boldly proclaim that their future is dependent on Eldar tho. Elves NEED humans to survive the same isn't true for humans.

STEEL REHN

Let me fortify this position

I'm still fucking mad this never came to fruition

BRUTHA I AM PINNED HERE

Attached: 1567804264284.png (112x112, 32K)

>no dark angel/space wolf threesome option
It's like you don't know that the Lion and Wolf like to play together.

Rol

why is this not in the correct order

Brudda!!!

Attached: wakka.png (1920x1200, 2.66M)

Farsight also arguably has the coolest bodyguard detatchment known as the Eight.

>basically a bunch of amazing samurai warrior heroes in battlesuits
>one is his original mentor whose mind was copied into an AI and pilots a battlesuit
>one is a tau commander stuck in his battlesuit like a dreadnought in life support and uses an anime super gauntlet to cave in space marines and battle tanks
>one is a genetic clone of an amazing duelist with energy fusion swords
>one isnt even fire caste and is a scientist using his advanced skills and nanotech to keep himself alive and to pilot a riptide battlesuit
>has a fiery young waifu-bait female defector with twin flamers, pic related
>said group of Eight took on an entire Tyranid swarm by themselves on a planet for a while

Farsight is /ourguy/

Attached: tWsTVh8[1].jpg (1090x667, 235K)

He can afford motor oil

Attached: f4.png (863x1200, 958K)

That's the good stuff

>>one is his original mentor whose mind was copied into an AI
Tau's Men of Iron when

hot

Attached: 6bc6640d53755801f7441bda996b4c87.jpg (854x537, 83K)

As soon as possible at least then the Imperium would have a legitimate reason to blast them into non-existence

Where can I find the uncensored versions?

How long till they gattai into a gigantic battle suit ?

Chaos Marines harassing lolis is my fetish

What Craftworld is the Eldar in the crop from? I like colourscheme and design

the Tau actually treat their AI pretty well though, and the AI aren't actually like, real AI, but kinda neutered. Even his mentor is more like a copy of his original mentor's personality, rather than say an entirely new personality all together.

The Imperium is terrified of a Tau repeat of their own Men of Iron, though.

Attached: MId0Ml6[1].jpg (1282x823, 335K)

Also, spez marines-only, no xenos, focus away from the IG. That's boring as shit, fuck you.

youtu.be/ubNqUyf0op0

>communist
>strict caste system
your and idiot

Why can't CSM be as cool and competent as their Fantasy equivalents? CSM's barely managed destroyed Cadia in 10k years that's fucking pathetic.

Attached: Northlanders.jpg (1068x1408, 703K)

>centralized goverment ruled by a strict elite
sounds like CCCP to me

Attached: 1552689349706.png (863x1200, 852K)

>caste system
>communist
your and idiot
also:
>yellow bugmen
>tau
idiort

Abaddon has no arms

>still rerolling
user...

Then how does he hold his demon sword? Or does the sword hold him?

in his teeth just like in my japanese animays

looks like medieval Gears of War

Attached: 1547993214939.jpg (1024x4748, 2.22M)

the problem though is that now fantasy chaos is stuck in a terrible setting of age of shitmar with budget sigmarines running around a bad imitation of Magic the Gathering realms but with less personality.
also this, Failbaddon can have writers at GW try to sell him super hard but we all know the truth

chad

>i am no heretic
Those glowing eyes and fucked-up armor state that you are indeed a heretic.
*blam*

that last frame was and always will be fucking amazing

YOU HAVE CAPTAIN DIOMODES

Why won't you just feed them, user.

Attached: 1527775002138.jpg (711x800, 133K)

That's the joke, you stupid piece of shit.

On how many layers of autism does this guy operate?

Attached: Pre_heresy_lion_el_johnson.jpg (425x850, 71K)

heretical

youtube.com/watch?v=FhULhHCk_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=7jcuYA714Jw

kek

For the Emperor!

Il-Kaithe, the docs own craftworld.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (293x358, 15K)

God Emperor don't fail me now...

Don't the Grey Knights take huge issue with that?

Where can I read about the Armageddon vs Angron in details?

Attached: 1550082212475.jpg (900x500, 128K)

The Grey Knights are supposed to be one of the most well kept secret in the galaxy. It's standard procedure to kill everyone involve in Grey Knights operations to keep that secret safe.

Chaos Knights were meant to be utterly terrifying because they were essentially CSM-level but in a fantasy setting, not to mention Fantasy was able to be significantly more detailed about how bad Chaos could be due to the setting being small enough to focus on it.
In 40k most of the Chaos Legions are just pointy Space Marines shouting about Chaos, and those that aren't are the much more interesting Legions.
It's the problem that's prevalent in Age of Sigmar; rather than having regular soldiers fighting these huge killing machines and trying to survive amidst a dozen factions all wanting to kill each other, it's pretty much Space Marines versus Chaos Space Marines with some tertiary factions watching from the sidelines. And even then, if you aren't Khornate in AoS, you're a secondary Chaos faction who's definitely not getting a big spotlight.
Unfortunatrly the same thing js happening to 40k. Soon it's just going to be Imperium "And Friends" v Chaos. Eldar are already becoming the Imperium's pets, Tau will either do the same kr be wiped out, and Orks, Nids, and Tyranids are all getting shafter to give Chaos the spotlight.
I can apmost guarantee a 40k Storm of Reckoning js coming, and GW wants Chaos to win this time.

>centralized goverment ruled by a strict elite
>"it must be communism!"
Nigger, that's all extreme authoritarian governments, not just commies.

God damn I need to stop phoneposting long shit.

hot damn

>*Ruins your setting*

Attached: Yvraine_Gathering_Storm_II.jpg (1041x895, 149K)

i wish they sold their stuff pre-painted

>40k Storm of Reckoning js coming, and GW wants Chaos to win this time.
They always want Chaos to win, too bad not even the chaos players are interested in that so predictably it's gonna be another Storm of Chaos but this time with the Imperium instead of the Orks.

>Implying GW isn't already fudging the numbers
Anybody got the pic comparing Ork models released to Chaos models released during fucking ORKtober?

I don't think there another 40k character that is so uninteresting that even Eldar players turn their heads the other way when she's mentioned.

If only Dorn would come back....

Attached: file.png (589x581, 502K)

I'm busy.

Attached: Rogal_Dorn_sketch.jpg (764x665, 549K)

The Emperor is with us brothers!

Dorn is the most boring Primarch ever and his legion/chapter is the equivalent to Worf in the setting.

Attached: 1551594184639.png (301x767, 485K)

Can't wait for the next big push of eliminating any mystery in the setting. My guess is the Halo Stars are next and a new faction that has just happened to be setting there with literally no one noticing.
Something stupid like Rangdan survivors or Deep Warp entities.

>Rangdan survivors
*Lion sense starts tingling*

BUT I AM SAD I MADE THE PALACE UGLY

Anything other than World Eaters.

Oh no. This is much worse.

So whats gonna happen with the new event? I heard rumors of 2020 ork/tau stuff?

>psychic awakening
>tau
good one

> tau get presence in the warp
> never witnessed what chaos can do to you

gonna be gud

every faction will be affected, or are you telling me you think the necrons are going to suddenly get psykers

Probably a new psyker faction with plenty of new models for you to buy! More dumb Yvraine stuff.
I wouldn't hope for anything cool with the Orks

false, look up the 4th Sphere Expansion, it goes exactly into detail what happens when Tau get lost in the warp and come out after a while

YOU MUST BE EMULATING THAT WASHBOARD YOU CALL EMPEROR

YOU ARE AS FLAT AND USELESS AS HIM

Attached: araghast.png (366x359, 230K)

Are you implying that all the factions will be impacted in a meaningful way?

>Tau
>Orks
>Getting anything
They're bringing back Russ and revealing he has some sort of Psyker powers but they're completely safe and immune to Chaos tampering and he's now the strongest Primarch. Oh and Fulgrim's coming back just to attack some planets then job to him before going back to the Eye of Terror.

They already have a god of greater good courtesy of humans in their "empire" tho

>chaos can't appreciate DFC
I always knew you guys were disgusting heretics.

Thats what GW is claiming.

Attached: GFWTknO[1].jpg (534x929, 228K)

What about Etherals? They're already psykers from what I understand.

GW only cares about
>Ultramarines
>Dark Angels
>Blood Angles
>Space Wolfs
>Black Legion
>Tau
>Knights
Other factions don't exist to them as far models and plot go.

>Fulgrim's coming back
I wish. I'd probably get a noise marine kit out of it.

The emperor protects.

>try out DoW2 elite after all the shilling that takes place in these threads
>public lobby only ever has one or two matches in it
>everyone's sweatier than a Finnish sauna and to say matches are one-sided would be an understatement
You lied to me, Yea Forums

You said this would be fun

Attached: 1541977693799.jpg (443x508, 155K)

>he thinks MP is what made DOW2 fun

Attached: Tarkus_6423.png (184x208, 37K)

Chaos space marines will just be getting a master of possessions kit, venomcrawler kit and a new obliterators kit.

Pre-Heresy game culminating in tge conquering of Ulanor and the promotion of Horus to Warmaster, ending on a hopeful note that hurts so much worse because you know what's going to happen FUCKING WHEN?

...DLC following the rest of the heresy when?

ARRRGH post the primarch waifu chart again.

What happens?

Could have been worse, I tried it, sucked hard, and got a video of the match posted on Youtube.

why wouldn't you save something like that as soon as you saw it?

I was too late. Do it.

Not true. Ethereals are being kept deliberately a mystery as to what they really are. Anything from minor possible psyker powers to pheromones to something else are all speculated both in and out of the actual setting. In short: massive big shrug

Attached: e58.jpg (276x183, 8K)

>who is Draigo
>our Matt ward self insert that will stop chaos faggotry about being invinsible

Never ever because it would have to show what happened in the rangdan xenocides and that's a big no-no in the lore right now.

Fuck you I want it.

Well, Dark Crusade seems pretty adamant about it, but then again, they lose 100 baneblades in the next expansion, so that doesn't mean much.

Never happening tho

Uhm guys... why is this threads gellar field flickering?

Attached: mhhh.png (516x440, 157K)

They also just mind wipe.

does anyone have a link to the article on 1d4chan about the "personal stories" of some chaos marine who follows a primarch (i think) who gets corrupted by nurgle? i think it was a collection of Yea Forums posts that were hilarious but i can't remember enough details to find it.

Attached: 1567220444307.png (1587x982, 1.03M)

Just let it happen

It's your imagination

Attached: cultists-warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war-89.2.jpg (210x240, 19K)

It would be fucking sick.
Dunno how /v feels about the Horus Heresy books but I'd give my left nut to switch perspectives between Horus and Loken, starting on Cthonia and moving from there.

I don't

Dark Angels are the best looking first founding chapter, no contest

Relic has always played fast and loose with the lore.

Remember the ultimate villain of Dawn of War being a Khornate Sorcerer?

user, I don't feel so good

Attached: lucius.jpg (474x296, 22K)

We sure are, he he he

Attached: Lord_Cypher.jpg (739x1023, 130K)

reminder to be metal as fuark in all that you do

Attached: 1526304430199.png (1418x737, 1.3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
FAITHFUL

ENLIGHTENED

AMBITIOUS

BRETHREN

Attached: kyras.jpg (180x180, 9K)

>Eldar OP
some things never change

>Willingly reading t*u "lore"

Dark Crusade came out in 2006 - the setting has evolved quite a bit since then, and the Tau from that era are also very different from this one. Believe it or not, they were less grimdark then.

Also, that game is pretty dubious in canon to begin with, the only 'real' thing is the Space Marine campaign.

>that part 3
Come on, resisting a laser cannon it's a bit too much for a normal mark VII, it's no Terminator.

> dawn of war is dead
> series with the best german dub is dead

youtu.be/2yoQtsC3fRw

Attached: drink.jpg (440x293, 9K)

the dawn of war manga is very good

Attached: 1518995455425.jpg (1054x1600, 489K)

To be fair I stopped being hands on with the lore around that time. Last thing I remember was when White dwarf was doing battle reports for the 12th (I think) black crusade. It was right around the time Kislev came out.

That wasn't a lascannon it was a multi las

Yes, Chaplain Asmodai, this post right here

Quite a lot actually. But in a nutshell

>Tau create the closest thing to a warp drive the Empire has seen to expand further out, due to the IoM literally turning the Damocles Gulf into a fire wall
>Ethereals put these drives onto an entire fleet and trigger it all at once despite the scientist behind it saying its a horrible idea
>The Fleet rips open a hole into the warp and it pulls everybody in, said fleet is lost in the warp for who knows how long
>2/3 of the fleet are completely destroyed, and all of the non-tau are implied to have been eaten by daemons, possessed or worse
>the chaos god equivalent of the literal greater good rips open a wormhole and flings the survivors out into somewhere way far away from the Eastern Fringe
>Main empire rediscovers wormhole and recontacts the lost 4th Sphere, who are all now visibly jaded and haunted and train guns on any non tau
>rumors of forced exile or mass liquidation from the 4th sphere's tau on their alien auxilaries
>implied to have butchered imperial populations outright or sent them into purposefully meat grindy situations

basically, the 4th Sphere Tau are GW's answer to people wanting actual grimdark Tau

Attached: CoI1onm[1].jpg (579x542, 172K)

Attached: praise it.png (2085x3020, 1.23M)

Was that the Greater Good God of Chaos?

Eldrad is an idiot and the prophecy got retconned for this stupid plot. He was supposed to come to life when all eldar died, there was no mention of a ritual or the option to summon him before then.

Fair enough. I actually got into 40k right around Dawn of War coming out, so I've been here since the mid 2000s, not as long as some people but I've seen how it's changed sine then. It's gotten more serious, for better and for worse, and people will give you mixed opinions (at least on Yea Forums) about modern day 40k and Primaris Marines

rolling for that dorn

>Eldrad is an idiot
I thought he was a dick?

depends on who's writing him

Not him, but it was a god created by the fact that the Tau have a lot of auxiliaries with a warp presence that do believe in the greater good. They spawned it, kinda like Eldar spawned Slaanesh.

It was a warp entity spawned by humans brainwashed into the greater good.

Probably. They talk about it more in a novel, but it's implied that human citizens of the Tau Empire worship the Greater Good as some kind of entity and the idea of it has formed into maybe some kind of baby god? The Tau naturally find this horrifying

Attached: 4RFJOFk[1].jpg (546x787, 248K)

>He doesn't know
Farsight has the last sword Yvraine needs to finish summoning Ynnead, that's literally all there is to it.

in the old lore khornite sorcerers were prefectly acceptable, they just preferred for them to do shit like make enchanted or daemon weapons instead of magic trickery bullshit

Tau are peak comfy.

Attached: Tau.jpg (800x566, 172K)

yvraine is, by far, the worst character ever
this is the only good part of her lore and it would be done better by any other eldar

Attached: 1486956668798.jpg (811x671, 321K)

Awoo with me sisters!

Attached: 1526866724380.jpg (1125x1500, 910K)

>Humanity's archaic methods of communications and interstellar travel
Fucking blueberries as if they had any capability of faster than light communications or travel yet are criticizing the race that has?

He was undivided. Saying "Blood for the Blood God" once doesn't suddenly make you 100% Khornate when you also summon Tzeentchian daemons and shit

>tfw Fantasy chads have kickass games and are getting Gotrek and Felix in Total Warhammer
>40k is literally just an endless stream of shitty phone-game tier garbage

What happened bros? 40k used to be king.

Attached: 1537562658137.gif (500x398, 931K)

Its dead.

it takes the death of something for GW to release its accursed grip

Attached: 47694654_291214095086671_6937360590289589651_n.jpg (1080x1345, 107K)

>Your face when you realize that Warhammer 40k and Fantasy is the last bastion of White Male fantasy and themes; especially 40k of Hitler and Nazi ideals peppered into the franchise

Attached: 1534009823969 (1).jpg (3000x2384, 1.24M)

>40k used to be king.
No it's the other way around Fantasy used to be king of sales and even had the first truly good games like Dark Omen. Now Fantasy is dead but still gets it's due respect in game form at least.

Bad Moon rising my friend!

Attached: c02.png (1200x1287, 331K)

But Necromunda is due to come out in the coming year(s)

It's gonna be mediocre just like Mordheim was.

>not realizing his White Male fantasies aren't being glorified but are being mocked by absurd caricatures

Attached: 1539969930025.gif (463x698, 174K)

>White Male fantasy is an absolute clusterfuck of death on an unprecedented scale in which all happiness is fleeting and reality is ripping itself apart at the seems as four of the most foul and heinous beings in fiction drag down all of creation for the sole purpose of turning every living and un-living thing in the universe into their playthings

don't fucking reply to him you ingrates

youtube.com/watch?v=jKPWItNkeBE

Attached: 8552649.png (480x502, 210K)

Mordheim wasn't mediocre, it just had fuck all in terms of map variation.

We still got a lot of bumps left to spare, let's see how it plays out.

That's the beauty of the tau imo and why they work, because they really shouldn't work at first glance. They give the setting an interesting and different perspective, and provide a unique foil to the IoM that the other factions don't provide, in that they are the literal opposite of everything the Imperium is.

Even as the least grimdark faction, they highlight why the setting is so great, because their boundless optimism doesn't hide the fact that they are so incredibly close to being genocided by ANYTHING that it's incredibly depressing to imagine this up and coming optimistic empire being snuffed out in a galactic blink of an eye, and it's a very realistic possibility.

Of course GW will never do that because the Tau are simply far too popular and sell well to ever Squat.

Attached: JxmLJMV[1].jpg (1276x843, 294K)

It's beautiful.

>Mocked
Its double layered
>White Male fantasy is an absolute clusterfuck of death
Pretty much, I think about war and fighting all the time, its fun

I wouldn't waste a single bump on that shite falseflagging if it were a sticky (I just did though).

Snow White is like the only attractive one here

Heard this from Yea Forums
>They had to redo this scene a handful of times because they realized people would sexulaize them if they weren't all wearing shoes
>The animators and higher up of Disneys spent a week arguing that you don't wear shoes in a sleepover

I wish there was a non-rts 40k game where you played as a chaos space marine.
Lost & the damned is fine too

Attached: DBF12EE7-7229-4763-9E45-1EC4F409D383.jpg (1500x1864, 521K)

>stuck on ships with non tau who go full Event Horizon
That would make a Kino Movie

let us gather round and pray to any and all gods that the upcoming eldar plastics will be at least somewhat punk
it's just not the same without leopard hide everywhere

Attached: 1512480106826.jpg (1700x1075, 514K)

Don't forget the Tau are suppose to be Liberal/Democratic ideals in faction form

Attached: 1552082468304.jpg (632x960, 121K)

>They had to redo this scene a handful of times because they realized people would sexulaize them if they weren't all wearing shoes
So? Extra revenue from footfags and if anyone points it out they can just go "wtf that's disgusting no that's not what we intended"

Why even fight it? Little girls don't know feet can be sexualized, so it doesn't affect them, Pandering to both foot fags and little girls is a win-win in my book.

You disappoint me with your poor selection a true adept of the machine god listens to this
youtube.com/watch?v=fARjhzFTlvA

that or chaos warriors from the fantasy settings, the gigantic, bulky warp-fucked armors look really aesthetic

When will you stupid fucking morons realize being "undivided" doesn't mean you can't rub shoulders with certain demons? If you're going to be a skubhammer virgin, at least get basic concepts right.

Attached: 1469951026205.png (469x474, 314K)

Indeed.

Attached: 64C3A305-7682-4FB1-A102-EBFF26F695C5.jpg (256x422, 46K)

why's that

OK Omegon, you can stop pretending now

>raven guard
>beakies
i shiggy diggy

Attached: vBRExQM[1].jpg (741x964, 286K)

pcgamesn.com/warhammer-40k-eisenhorn-tv-show

Hopes?
Expectations?
Reality?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

you mean you never felt better. at least for this split second.

That's true, but now I want more.

>tfw no qt sororitas gf

Attached: 1555283143666.png (1462x877, 788K)

>Hopes
It's successful and leads to a Ciaphas Cain movie.
>Expectations
Shit.
>Reality
SUPER Shit.

Mechanicus XCOM was bretty good

I wish i had a functional windmill in my head.

Because of the two legions(the missing ones) that took part in the xenocides and the fact GW doesn't want to talk what the Rangdan actually were.

this

>be fire warrior
>suddenly hear choir of high pitched voices scream at you and angelic lights pop up out of nowhere from sky
>dominatrix nuns in power armor come screaming at you
>tfw you die getting cut in half by a power sword because your xenos boner messed up your aim

why even live

Attached: BSB_Art-Sep2-Image2ujce[1].jpg (1000x688, 190K)

>sons of Corvus jobbing to t*a
I will never forgive GW for that.

hey, you didn't job alone at least! white scars were equally to blame because their leader had a hardon for Shadowsun

Attached: Kahn-Cover-Img[1].jpg (800x450, 99K)

I hate that theory it makes zero sense. I honestly don't understand why are people so hung up on Cypher when his role in 40k is the same as it was in the 30k order i.e he keeps the secrets of the DA under wraps while being removed from the legion itself.

>>They had to redo this scene a handful of times because they realized people would sexulaize them if they weren't all wearing shoes
Why contain it?
>>The animators and higher up of Disneys spent a week arguing that you don't wear shoes in a sleepover
Are the high ups so dumb that they don't know what are slippers

How exactly did Shadowsun get out of that predicament? She looks pretty much dead where she stands there.

What was supposed to be your fare if you surrendered to Tau as an IG soldier?
I remember some quote of tau saying “throw your weapons and there will be a place for you in the tau empire”
But i never understood if that meant as a free man or as some sort of slave.

Attached: 030933CA-B439-4A63-9490-E6E8097F6DA9.jpg (1399x785, 535K)

>also him having a vision of the emperor that literally tells him he forgives him and that nothing ever ends was pure gold considering his characterization in the HH.
What? When did he have this vision?

based chairman farsight.

>trusting space mongols.

Stronk womyn.

o my friend farsight or some such bollocks

I'd rather live in post Kennedy's Star Wars than in 40k's Milky Way thank you, unless I could choose how and where to live.

It's cover art for some book, so. more done for how cool it looks than anything else

This I think is real though, and it's a decoy sacrificed and cut to pieces so the real Shadowsun can pop out with a Ghostkeel and obliterates this guy, who was the old nobody Raven Guard Chapter Master

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1536x2048, 399K)

not to mention that the eldar are actual space commies, as opposed to the fake statist cucks in anime land

Reminds of that quote from the Tau Commander in Last Stand
>SUBMIT ORK, EVEN SAVAGES HAVE A PLACE IN OUR EMPIRE

>tfw Tau are so hopelessly optimistic that they'd let orks into their fucking empire

>Dark Angels and Space Wolves hate each other
>are constantly reinforcing and rescuing one another

Pretty tsun.

I loved the atmosphere . Plus the main theme was kino.
I wish there were more factions as enemies tho. Fighting Necron gets old eventually.

Would a total war game be able to replicate that scale better than a normal RTS? Sure it wouldnt be able to have all legions at once in battle but itd still be cool to me.
That or a battle for Armageddon Total War game.

Like Primarchs like Astartes

Moments before a imperial assassin barged into his chamber to end him.

Hi there Luscious Lucius

>implying they wouldn't try to mass sterilize orks

Grey Knights are the opposite of blanks, retard.

Pretty much
youtube.com/watch?v=n0FEo2WSLBM

They couldn't even get the game right, a TV show ain't happening.
Ravenor would have been a better gamble as the expectations are lower

I honestly thing Supcom is better for recreating battles of such scale, but maybe a bit smaller

Gue'la are sort of like first-and-a-half class citizens in the Empire. They aren't exactly on par with the Tau themselves, but there's also no real prejudice against them in most places. There are some times like Kronus though where humans of conquered planets will be chemically sterilized.
Technically out of character. The Orks are one of the few races that the Tau actively don't want in the Empire, as all attempts to negotiate with them fail.
Fun Fact: The Eldar are one of the other few races.

>Dark Angels and Space Wolves hate each other
>hate
There was no hate between them since the heresy when Lion and Russ laid their differences to rest tho. Even their special rule reflects that.

Attached: SuiseisororitasHQ.jpg (1200x1500, 278K)

Man if the Eldar think humans are retards I can only imagine what they must think of the Tau.

>abaddons graces you across the map
>revives and kills you from a distance

I hope they will atempt to revive it. It isn't the first game to flop badly at some point. Look at Resident evil.

not true anymore, they're one of the few alien races out there alongside the Tyranids the Ethereals have deemed unable to be accepted into the Tau'va and have to be destroyed.

The old Dark Crusade era Tau were written a lot more stupidly naive than what they are now.

Attached: xmiPlh7[1].jpg (398x570, 143K)

>hot redhead with big tits
>furry

Been huffing a little too many reddit/1d4chan memes my friend.

Ulthran actually believes they have great potential. It was in an old Tau codex, though, maybe he changed his mind.

>space wolf
>awooing
>not furries

Attached: 1567620010727.jpg (1500x2000, 725K)

On how many levels is your soul going to get murder-raped in the warp if you die as a human after defecting to the tau empire?

Can you kinda praise the emperor on the side?

>Ulthran actually believes they have great potential
For being puppet by him.

The work of one who consorts with beasts.

Attached: 1565829243893.jpg (623x414, 117K)

>Sire, the warpstorm... it is gone!
>the armada INSTANTLY floods the sky in emperor-class-battleship
holy shit man, that is FUCKING KINO right there.

Fear not the heretic, the blasphemous, the mutant, or the xeno.
None shall prevail under the light of the Emperor, other than his sons and daughters!!

Imagine if your next door neighbor was a kindergartner who had larger guns than almost every other country on the planet, and was constantly pointing them every which way while trying to make friends.

Where was this written?

Earlier on in the Tau's history, some Dark Eldar raiders fucked over their colonies and in their ignorance, they targeted and wrecked an Exodite world, which promptly pissed off a Craftworld. After they realized it was just fuckery by their dark cousins though, they kind of gave a slap on the wrist to the Tau and left, so there's that.

Also later on in the Tau Codex, as shown here other craftworlds don't mind working with them.

Attached: mxFB7KV[1].jpg (247x263, 52K)

Ah yes, Primarch "I love to melt children" Vulkan.

That too, probably, but the exact quote was something like
>They are a young race, but they have the potential to rise above all the other races that exist nowadays. We should be wary of them
Some really gay shit.

But he has good intentions, so it's OK.

Attached: 1530930542684.jpg (623x414, 50K)

To be fair, those were eldar children, they could be hundreds of years old for all we know

Why is 40k Chaos so cringe in comparison to AoS/Fantasy?

Attached: 1568124427433 (1).jpg (990x1271, 366K)

It was an old ass quote around 3rd edition, which was when Tau were just introduced and touted as *the* good guy faction, little to no shades of grey back in 2001

I'm sure Eldrad definitely thinks they're useful tools at the very least now, but probably doesn't look at them with as much paternal affection as he used to

>AoS

Nothing, NOTHING is more cringe than AoS.

It's from Konrad Curze: The Night Haunter here's the excerpt from redd*t in pastebin form
pastebin.com/5wRCCEpC

>implying

Attached: 1485661315572.jpg (780x780, 123K)

Fuck, I'm old.

Castration

If i remember right, if you arent a psyker, your soul would have the awarness of a plant or at most a worm. Sure, a daemon will eat you, but your senses will simply disapear at that point most likely.
But as a psyker. You would be closer to a cow.
And then as an heretic or csm, expect the equivalent of christian hell i guess? Except with nurgle, then you simply become a plague demon thingy.

Attached: D0FE25DD-6073-494B-8272-0199E078D98B.jpg (744x1074, 167K)

God damn, that was just plain fucking terrible.

Eldars about men :
>They're so young and naive, they shouldn't even survive in this galaxy
Millenias later, men about T'au
>They're so young and naive, they shouldn't even survive in this galaxy

Attached: 1564674222567.png (841x1000, 602K)

Let it go Konrad, you are forgiven.

Should I play the Total War Warhammer game? I'm looking for a good strategy game with powerful units and building, this seems like it will give me what I'm looking for but I had to ask you guys, I haven't read any book nor reference about the lore of the warhammer universe

Humans
>actually conquered the galaxy
Tau
>can't even leave the general area of their home shithole on their space tricycles

Its just Zealot Vikings with Magic
>AoS
We dont talk about AoS

Dont get me wrong, i like Warriors of Chaos, but it isn't anything too special.

>Earth Caste wants to know about farming
She has her priorities

I was just expecting more after how much everyone had sung its praises here

Guess it's back to vanilla Retribution/Soulstorm multiplayer for me

holy shit my dick

No, I mean, it was terrible writing. I don't mind the concept of this short piece, but it's just so terribly framed.

How is the new Battlefleet Gothic campaign? I haven't played it since I completed the original three and found them quite enjoyable.

Never did anything with warhammer till the total war games, but I really enjoyed them and it's a fun way to jump in.

Humans actually towered over Eldar for a few thousand of years before the dark age tho, Tau will never tower over anyone due to being just necrons that will never have their own C'Tan to elevate them.

>female Tau
>tits

They are shriveled raisins.

Poor Konrad. He had a hard life

Really wish she'd actually do a full comic of this guy getting fucked by all the woman in 40k - all she ever does is different page ether in 40k or Fantasy with the same character.

>flick
>a girl

Attached: 1560201565019.png (325x375, 116K)

You convinced me, I'll get one of them and play it tonight after I watch Friday the 13th, thanks for your reply user, have a nice weekend!

>propaganda
>accurate

Attached: 1564189355307.png (519x522, 396K)

Can you give a reasoning for that statement that isn't "sigmarines lmao"?

that's exactly what happens though.
it's not an armor, it is a fully independent robot in the form of a suit, they have a machine spirit that can even alter the performance of the Marine during combat in wholely unique ways.
the warp is a place where thoughts are literally real. you just need to think "oh man, my armor and me are like one symbiotic team!!" as you slay a gang of Bloodletters, and the next thing you know is that your armor *is* becoming symbiotic with you, replacing the skin.
going through the warp makes fears and beliefs become real, LITERALLY.
that's why they just destroy any survivors of the warp with no second thought about it:
the taint it causes is not like becoming evil. it is like a disease, with the side effect of giving you uncontrollable magic powers.
it's basically like staying away from a nuclear generator maintainer: you don't stay away from him because he's crazy or harmful, you just don't want to get a share of his rampant levels of body radiation by staying too close for a time.

... is that understandable? does it make sense?

He chose that path hence why the Lion was so disappointed with his fall.

google the age of sigmar world map

google age of sigmar.

s-source?

I think it's funny how Brother Dimitri went from being really embarrassed and shy about sex to being the tired guy who knows every woman in the galaxy wants his dick.

The difference is that humans went through a technological golden age all on their own. The Tau rise to technological prowess is suspect to say the least. They were spear-chucking primitives when the warp storm wrapped their home planet and they emerged with the technology they have now, as well as the Ethereal, who weren't even a thing beforehand.

There's also the fact that the Tau are ridiculously gullible and trusting that is eating away at their reputation. No one else would be so retarded as to throw a welcome party for the Necrons or engage in a "cultural exchange" with the Dark Eldar.

This exchange succinctly highlights the ideological differences between T*u and Imperial military doctrine.

Shas'O Kais: Do the deaths of your soldiers mean so little to you? Are you that mad?
Captain Thule: Do the deaths of yours mean so much to you, alien? Are you that weak?

Time to reinstall DC.

Flick-the-Thief, I think. He's done a lot of Warhammer porn, particularly of that character (Dimitri) and a Wardancer in Fantasy getting into some situations in their respective universes.

Which one? There are eight different realmspheres.

What is this supposed to mean?

That campaign banter was gold.

>There are eight different realmspheres.
You've got your answer

It means google the damn thing.

>end turn

>FOR CHAOS
>FALL BACK AND REGROUP

>WAAAAAAAGH
>LET'S GIT OUTTA HERE

>CHAAARGE
>WE MUST WITHDRAW

>CHARGE THE ENEMY
>MY MIND IS TOO WEARY TO FIGHT ON

>...
>...

>THE KAN'JO WILL CRUSH THEM
>FALL BACK, FALL BACK!

Attached: comfy cow.jpg (322x337, 41K)

Isn't the techno prowess due to the fact that the Ethereal are basically mind controling dictators ? And they mind controled the species around them, responsible to those technological advances ? I remeber that the Ion technology was from one of their auxiliaries.

Attached: 1564850343783.jpg (737x1000, 366K)

>The setting is bad because it has MORE locales
Ok, buddy

What is that supposed to accomplish? Googling Age of Sigmar provides one with information about the setting. Is your implication that the setting is self-evidently cringy? Because that's just reiterating the original claim, not backing it up.

>Kais is THE Kais
>One of the full survivors of losing Dark Crusade
>Is supposedly the unnamed DoW2 Shas'o
Dude gets around.

Congratulations, you bloody genius, you have understood my implication after three painstakingly redundant posts

Attached: tejime-1.jpg (750x500, 37K)

It does happen, but it's also a possibility that Captain Titus will be inducted into the Deathwatch if he isn't tainted by the Warp. And considering that Spess Mehreen was originally intended as a 3 part game series, it would've been a really cool way to do things.
For example, Titus joins the Deathguard to go kill bigger, badder xenos and warp monsters until Leandros gets corrupted into a daemon and you get your revenge. Or some schlocky GoW plot vehicle that just serves to send you to go kill more shit with increasing intensity.

IS THAT 40k FPS GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF EYE ANY GOOD?
what are the best 40k vidya for me to play?

The Ethereal are most likely a manufactured species introduced by the Eldar, because they have an organ in their foreheads identical to the one that a species of potent psyker xenos that the Eldar once helped and asked for the body of their queen as a reward. For what purpose they might have installed this proxy species is unclear.

Deathwing? It's alright, the enhanced edition is obviously the better choice, but it's nothing special really. Weapons lacking any real oomph is a big problem.

Warhammer 40k is written by retards.

And yet you still fail to actually back up that implication beyond your own opinion of the setting.

>tfw we just need to hold out a couple more years

We're going home, bros

Attached: total war 40k.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

>A single imperial operative was able to kill one of the greatest spiritual leaders of the Tau

Blueskins eternally btfo

Attached: Culexus.jpg (2560x1707, 666K)

Opinion shared by 99% of the players.
>inb4 ad populum
Except it's the right opinion this time, and people holding it have no obligation to entertain your autistic contrarianism. You are laughable if you unironically like AoS.

>tfw the Imperials deemed the tau a heavy enough threat to throw an entire execution force at them, and all but one fails

Gue'la btfo

Why do you want CA to ruin W40k for you?

not true

He looks like he is one of those strippers that pop out of a giant cake on birthdays. Is that even still a thing? I wish I'd get one someday.

Now that I think about it, is there any bigger jobbers than Assassinorum? Almost every assassin they send out fails, and of only two that I remember succeeding, only the bloke that killed Aun'va did it by his own merits and not because he was allowed to

Going past those two;
AoS's setting and writing sucks. Most of the unique things about Fantasy were gutted in favor of making it more like 40k, but they went even further. Rather than having numerous major factions, there's four (Order, Chaos, Death, Destruction), and of those four, only two are ones that get big spotlights (Order, Chaos). Almost all of the factions in Fantasy were either forced into one of these factions (For instance; Dark Elves and Lizardmen were forced into Order, Skaven were forced into Chaos, Tomb Kings were broken down and crammed into Death), or just outright removed (See; Bretonnia).
Character wise, most of Fantasy's roster was either cut (Franz, Neferata, Grimgor) or had their characters butchered (Morathi, Arkhan). Meanwhile, you have other characters like Archaon, Mannfred, and Nagash who got massive power boosts to justify new roles.

>Opinion shared by 99% of the players
>AoS makes more money now than WHFB EVER did, during its whole multi-decade run

Not like it can be ruined any further at this point

Well, if your and your smelly special needs friends' spendings are enough to make AoS overshoot WHFB, I guess congratulations?

This sounds to me more like an issue of not liking the direction where they went with the setting rather than objectively bad writing.

I, for one, like what they did with Nagash. It lines up perfectly with his ambitions from the Old World, and his moral ambiguity differentiates him from most divinities in the setting.

All imperial assassins wear skintight slothing, for example is Vindicare, who is their sniper
Culexus on the anons pic is a guy whose soul doesn't exist so hard that it hurts everyone around him, and there's also callidum who are the canon Imperial futas
Also Eversor who are just angry

Attached: Vindicare.jpg (713x708, 49K)

>Eversor are just angry
they just like making new friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=pywjdJ7P-7o

Final boss is just a qte. What a fucking disappointment

No, the problem is that they took numerous unique factions and either stretched them to the point of absurdity or gutted them to make them fit roles not suited for them.
Why are the Lizardmen now followers of Sigmar?
Why are Morathi and many of the Wyches gorgons now?
Why does Archaon get to spit at the Chaos Gods and be an invincible bastard who gets away with everything?
Why does Nagash forgive Mannfred for ENDING THE ENTIRE FUCKING OLD WORLD LIKE A PETTY BASTARD but doesn't bring Settra back?
Why are the Elves in general just Sigmar's sidekicks now?
Almost all of the changes are just dumb shit done purely to make the setting brighter and dumber.

Yes, by his Chapter Librarian and Chaplain. If any First Founding chapter learned that one of their own fucking captains was abducted by some shithead inquisitor on the vague claim of corruption instead of sent back home for inhouse investigation there would be risk of a second fucking civil war. First Foundings don't answer to inquisitors, for better or for worse.

Kino warriors

You WOULDN'T consort with this water caste diplomat, right loyal Imperial citizen??

Attached: e08e3caca1a6816432612b5aeb985c94.jpg (1024x1396, 140K)

You do realize that the setting could not be making more money than WHFB unless it was popular among the majority of players, right?

They mind wipe assets too valuable to throw away like space marines and high ranking officers like lord generals. Everyone else gets liquidated.

>was abducted by some shithead inquisitor
Isn't the Inquisitor actually somewhat respectful about it, almost to the point of apologizing for having to do his job?

Considering that Tau look absolutely nothing like that, it is obviously not a Tau and some other xeno that must be killed.

>it makes money so it's good

Grey knights?

Complete an utter fallacy. You could be spending more money on that shit than the entire fanbase spent on WHFB, you could be a qatari emir, the fuck do I know.
Also, where the fuck do you get your numbers from?

>canon Imperial futas
What the fuck

They are shapeshifters that are pretty much all female, use drugs that can turn into men, or humanoid xenos, with all the parts needed to be convincing

It's a Greek tragedy. He couldn't change his gate only because he BELIEVED he couldn't change it.

A polymorphine penis is basically just a dildo.

Usually, if a product sells well it has some quality that consumers like about it. And since the audience for GW products has hardly rotated completely after AoS' release, that means that it is largely the same people who played WHFB buying AoS products.

t.Macha

Still waiting on the where-from for those numbers, big guy.

FUCK YOU, MON'KEIGH

Yes but it doesn't really matter. Titus is not just a space Marine. He's a CAPTAIN of a first founding chapter. Just one rank below fucking chapter master. The Inquisitor shouldnt do anything other than maybe accompany him back to ultramar so Titus can get a once over by the chief librarian.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5ZiQmHZ5B4
>the Eliphas banter
>the Pariah banter
>Shas 'O Kais having a different intonation of his defend Aun'el line expressing his feeling about the enemy and the direness of the situation
Its the little things

You wish

Fuck Marry Kill:
Taldeer, Macha, Idranel
GO.

youtube.com/watch?v=zT_vcm7eKIc
Comfy melancholy

So what would you actually summon using daemonic ritual with a csm army?

As if you would marry anything but a redhead cute alien
Fuck Taldeer for the memes.

Attached: Farseer.jpg (184x208, 18K)

>As if you would marry anything but a redhead cute alien
So Idranel or Macha? Both are redheads.

anybody got some classic stories of Angry Marine antics up his sleeve?
they're my favorite.

I'll never forget
>NO, YOU FUCK OFF!!! I DEPLOYED THE FINGER!!!!!!!!!!

A SPIRITUAL PROJECTION OF KHORNE HIMSELF
THE MORE BULLETS YOU FIRE AT IT, THE CLOSER IT GETS TO BECOMING THE REAL ONE
UNTIL HE EATS THE PLANET AND WALTZES THROUGH TERRA'S DEFENSES LIKE A SUNDAY STROLL THROUGH THE PARK

FUCK YEAH

>Macha
Fuck, you're right. We don't see her face, though, so I am not taking any risks.

>We don't see her face, though,
Yes we do.

Attached: Macha Face.jpg (600x600, 80K)

not cannon, is it?

Genuine DoW3 portrait.

Any degenerate who lusts after those Tau space smurfs should be put to death.

Dawn of War 3 isn’t canon though

Huh, I didn't know they dragged her back into DoW III.

Depends. 50% chance of getting chemicaly castrated. Then indoctrination/brainwashing if you were already indoctrinated/brainwashed by the Empire, otherwise just free education. Roll to serve in auxilaries. You get basic equipment. However, if you are an asset to the team and do perform well, you get better stuff. You will never be treated on par with usual tau, but neither will there be prejudice against you, and you will get recognition based on your merits, just not the full 100%.

As much as it pains to admit, it is.

DoW3 dragged a lot of characters back.
Gabe, Gorgutz, Macha, Taldeer, Ronahn, Jonah, and Diomedes all made appearances.

I don't care what anyone says about needing to be grimdark and shit, I unironically love when the Imperium teams up with races like Eldar to fight Chaos

Attached: 1531392433494.jpg (1920x2492, 1000K)

Ok, I change my answer. I marry Macha, she clearly needs the moral support.

>ork submits
>is good in sneaking, Tau give him top-notch stealth armor
>orc paints it pink for extra sneakiness
>only the most high-end sensors can detect the bastard
>frequently goes AWOL to beat up some Kroot for teeth
>insists that those teeth are a valid currency and gets piss drunk on local Gue'la alcohol
>Tau put up with this shit because extra-sneaky ork is mighty useful

>Jonah
HOL UP

Attached: Jonah.jpg (1280x720, 130K)