So this is... capcoms... redemption arc

so this is... capcoms... redemption arc...

lmao

Attached: RE.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

This looks like the Agent Hunt I always wanted, I don't get why people are shitting on it. If there's more enemy variety/they feature enemies from 5 and 6 it could be fucking godtier.

That timer needs a downsize.

you need a downsize, you fat fucking sack of shit

Attached: smile-3.png (1174x788, 480K)

might b cool, waiting for the beta

Nigga what the fuck is Capcom doing
Where the fuck is Dragon's Dogma 2.
Why in the flying fuck didn't that hack cunt Itsuno make DD2 instead of a 6th shitty fucking recycled DMC game no one asked for?
And now they're shoving this shit down our throats?
Fuck off.

Attached: reeeee.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

This can't be the U.I. for a final game.

>He thinks itsuno hasn't been working on something else this entire time
>He doesn't know Itsuno isn't apart of the RE team and they're probably just fucking around with the RE engine some more to make a simple multiplayer game.

Attached: 1505544722656.png (438x420, 191K)

Calm down, this is what Capcom always does. It only deals in extremes, when they are on the roll they are unstoppable, but once the wave is over, well, you get where we are now.

They'll come back though, they always come back. You'll see, R3make, new Ace Attorney, Dragon's Dogma 2, all in 2020.

>He thinks itsuno hasn't been working on something else this entire time
Ya DMC5 DLC
>another zombie game
As if we haven't been drowning in those for over a decade now.

This, they would be INCREDIBLY retarded to stumble the momentum they have going. It was actually smart of them to use the RE engine for more games other than Re7, it feels like this REsistance game is just them messing around and not taking it seriously, it doens't even look like it will be full price which will add to its appeal since it looks like smaller version of Outbreak.

Everyone who's been playing it at TGS says it's fun

Attached: 1547611722836.jpg (331x259, 9K)

Capcom is legiterally the best dev of all time.

Do you guys think we'll get to customize the Tyrant?

Attached: 1550204617260.jpg (1384x1957, 261K)

>6th shitty fucking recycled DMC game no one asked for?
>no one asked for
DMC5 DLC isn't happening

Attached: 1558466523586.jpg (243x250, 7K)

I was hoping it would be another Outbreak or at least a L4D clone.
I don't really like asynchronous multiplayer games.

People like you were probably still saying "CRAPUM LOL" while RE7, RE2, MHW and DMC5 were getting praised and are probably claiming Iceborne flopped as well.
Shit's a side project they aren't even working on themselves

Hmmm

For the record this was outsourced to some company in Taiwan. Ruined my interest.

Fucking chinks as always

>new Ace Attorney
No thank you

Will probably happen. Game is in early stage of development. I guess the damage numbers will go away too, or at the very least you will be able to turn them off.

Game looks like it has some promise, but needs a lot more polish and content. Otherwise people will get bored quickly. Will probably only cost 25-30 dollars at the most.

so did the people when they played MG survive.

But people crying about this are fucking retards, if capcom are working on a big game it's for next gen, this game isn't made by the big team.

>Game is in early stage of development
user there's a beta in October, it's going to release at worse before june 2019.
they are 100% keeping the numbers.

Well the fact there are multiple masterminds gives me some hope.

Ultimately, it all comes down to how many options they give masterminds. If you can have an enemy player who can use enemies from RE5-7, including REmake2, at you it won't really matter what the survivors fan do in regards to levelling up; they'll be so much unpredictability from encounter to encounter the game will stay fresh as fuck.

They wouldn't even have to change the animations or anything, just move the models over or remake them.

Of course. They are working on RE8 for next generation.

>Outsouring
haven't they learned their lesson during the Inafune years?

>RE8
Fuck off I wanna see Nemesis on PS5 graphics

It's a toy game. They're just fiddling with the Agent Hunt idea I think.

There will probably be more maps and survivors coming later. I hope the maps and objectives are randomly generated so that experienced players can never fully know the layout and locations.

I think the game looks a bit clunky and crowded to have 4 survivors in tight environments. 3 would have been more ideal. A single zombie is not a threat. The mastermind must be able to spawn at least a dozen of them.

>RE2make asset flip

So we can expect the RE2 main character models to be a DLC pack?

Apparently the mastermind can spawn multiple zombies at once but you can also do things like
>traps
>lockers
>locking doors
>turning off the lights with enemies in the room
>assume control of minions unlocking new moves for them
>set up sentry guns from your camera
I imagine they'll have multiple 'super bosses. G1, G2, G3 and Super Tyrant are obvious choices for more boss typed. Haven't seen any G spawn yet so that could be a potential boss/ranged boss as well.

I'm glad Capcom is experimenting with ideas like this. It's a good mix between keeping the series fresh and not shoving shitty new mechanics into the main games.

Yeah, you'll probably see them scraping every bit of REmake2 for content.

Yes

It's a spin off game to bide time while the main team worked on the next main game. This is not an unheard of practice from any company you like. This happens very often

This the closest we will get to zombie master mod

Not interes-

>Single player confirmed

Attached: 3704A069-FFAD-41C8-83DF-554CBA4C9B75.png (240x262, 91K)

This, it's often less good but that's why they usually don't offer them for ridiculous prices.

Doubt it will be much.
MG survive was the same shit, Multiplayer and singleplayer, but it was still a small game.

We could've had outbreak file 3

when I saw the first teaser trailer I was thinking it's either a shitty 4v1 dbd clone but deep down I was wishing for a proper Zombie Master game

and look here, it's actually zombie master if anything and that as a AAA game

Made by the Taiwan company? That’s what you wanted? Really? The real Capcom team isn’t wasting any development time or effort with this.

3 things for the retards here
1. This is a pass over game made by a Taiwanese company that was giving the RE engine to make something while the main company works on something else.
2. This is basically filler content to keep us busy, so if you wanted nothing instead of fun filler content then do nothing, literally nothing has changed.
3. If you don't like zombie master, you probably won't like this. Residence of Evil has already been fed information, and there will be multiple masters with different decks. As stated already Annette will end up being a mastermind who can drop G1 Birkin on players. There are obviously more survivors in the works as well.

You are really dumb lol

i'll bite? How does this person liking a game type that finally gets an official game made in one of the best universes dumb?

redemption arc ended with dmc5, faggots

This is made by a different company as filler content. Nothing is slowing down so whats the problem with getting content we otherwise wouldn't have gotten?

PO

isn't this made by some sidegooks?

Read the thread

is there any new gameplay footage yet ?

as someone whom enjoyed ORC and raid mode i'm looking forward to it

Itsunos literally making DD2 right now you fat fucking retard
You smell like shit dumbass
the Dragons Dogma series is massive and itsuno just finished another game you piece of shit fucking WAIT

Iceborne is superb.

Reminder that this isn't developed by Capcom.

faggots like you don't deserve Dragons Dogma 2

Maybe MG survive was a fun game?

It looks like total shit.
I can't comprehend someone thinking otherwise

you cant make dd2 in 6 months are you fucking stupid

and what the fuck is this shit havent they slaugthered and raped the Resi evil ip and everything it stands for enough?

its already possible by playing the og re3 on psx emu.

Reminder that Capcom has always made shit RE spinoffs in between their main games this is nothing new
It hasn’t even been a year yet since 2 remake give them some time before we see 3 or 8

Attached: 33E6AA96-5F3F-4583-909F-A50720F48B79.jpg (240x240, 28K)

>zoomers are hyping this
the fucking state. my heart goes out to original RE fans

>pump out RE7, MHW, RE2 Remake, DMC5, Iceborne
>Make Megaman 11(not the best but still fun) and show interest in bringing the brand back with Legacy, X, and now Zero collections
I think they can shove out a missfire right now and be fine. I'm sure this was made rather cheap with RE2 assets and I can bet its gonna sell at least a million copies on RE name alone. They still have that game "nobody will believe they are making" and Itsuno is 100% working on DD2 though thats years away.