New Castlevania game

konami.com/games/castlevania/gos/global/en/
youtu.be/2lnm3VAgLYo
mobile only

Attached: logo_gos_en.png (700x290, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOpH5CJozug
youtube.com/watch?v=e3y7S6YmUFg
youtube.com/watch?v=LNMmgwJ-LIo
youtube.com/watch?v=KinQBbw64LQ
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/449471-castlevania-circle-of-the-moon/47127970
shrines.rpgclassics.com/gba/cotm/codes.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=4LHqKbNezLA
mega.nz/#!bR8ERYAR!b2i5UgpcjccsF44gHsm3tbT-f1saB-qW2jbRkzkCAOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penguin_Adventure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont understand who the target audience for this game is supposed to be.

Japanese boomers who grew up with Castlevania but who no longer have the time to play non-mobile games?

Released yet?

Is she in?

Attached: IMG_20190826_230934.jpg (640x832, 168K)

Multiplayer version could be fun. It would be the main reason to play for me.

The gazillion mobile market

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-132635.png (1080x2160, 360K)

>3D models

I wish they just relaunched and/or kept on expanding Harmony of Despair instead.

Attached: 1568124686588.jpg (540x540, 32K)

GIVE ME SIMON BF

Attached: 1537856594016.jpg (521x376, 143K)

> no richter
> no julius
fuck right off with that shit, castlevania will never have a (good) game again

Attached: 1568129975518.png (376x438, 265K)

WHY MUST I BE A FAN OF THIS FRANCHISE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>All those years ago I prayed for a new Harmony of Despair game
>Finally get it
>Shitty models
>Mobile controls

The monkey paw is real.

> solo julius game never
it hurts cvbros

Attached: 1566890351884.jpg (768x768, 38K)

>mobile only
into_the_trash_it_goes.jar

Huge castlevania fan and I'd rather have a pachinko game than this pile of horseshit. Jaysus.

I mean, now bt gamepads are everywhere so I guess I could play this like a proper game, although they could release on steam, 2bh

Oh look, it's Dullahan from portrait of ruin.

AKA the hardest Castlevania boss ever.

Attached: dullahan.gif (228x224, 10K)

Remember: Support this or the series dies.

I don't think it can get much deader. You know Lord of the Flies from SOTN? That's Castlevania ATM.

They brought back Castlevania.
Have some FUCKING gratitude you cunts.

why mobile game graphics always look shitty like that? Isnt it possible to make graphics like SOTN on a phone?

Where's my boy Soma?

As long as it isn't plagued with microtransactions or real-time waiting shit I'd be fine with playing this

Wasn't this like out years ago?

>mobile only
Is this an out of season April fools joke?

Attached: 1568007888559.png (677x640, 654K)

>inb4 konami shills

Man, it's so sad because even seeing this mobile game with shit ass models I see the locations from past games like the icy caves and familiar enemies while Bloody Tears plays and I know I'm going to download this. I'm going to start it, get hooked because I love the series, and slowly start to resent it because I want a real game, but this is something masquerading as a game while trying to pick my pocket, and I know never to spend on a mbile game.

>Video has more likes then dislikes
This has to be paid or something right? Nobody sound of mind would look at that and go "Yeah, this looks good!" if you did you need to be publicly beaten.

Attached: 1516980511176.jpg (808x517, 52K)

Past screenshots show a stamina system. Might be like other games where you end up swimming in stamina potions, but we'll have to see.

>stamina system
And there goes what little hope I had

Played the beta last year, the controls were surprisingly decent for mobileshit but that's the only positive thing there is to say about it
It's only kind of fun for a couple hours before it becomes nothing but nightmarish gear grind and stays that way, so they'd have to have fixed a lot of shit for anybody to be willing to play it more than a day

Just jailbreak your phone, stupid. You worthless zoomers won't lift a finger to play good games. Do you know how fucking ahrd it was to follow Castlevania when they were shitting out games on every platform known to man? Good luck finding a Sharp X68000 in '92.

That's exactly what they want out of you user, nostalgia, then they put in stamina systems in and lock characters like Soma behind Gacha mechanics because ofcourse you'd pay for that

Was announced and had a closed beta last year. It's not out yet.

I think it's better off this way. There's no way any developer could ever make a Castlevania game that could live up to hype and expectations of a Castlevania Demon Castle War/Battle of 1999.

The only reason I'd agree is because this is so close to what I want, but so far too.

I thought circle of the moon was removed from the castlevania story line.

Attached: wut.png (1280x679, 1.68M)

I'm strong when it comes to resisting spending on mobile games. Never spent a cent. I know I won't pay. It'll just stain my perception of one of my favorite series instead.

>mobile
>reused music
expectations at a minimum

Literally last week Konami said consoles/PC are still a very important market, and then they pull this.

You cannot make this shit up.

Attached: 1565892423478.png (672x537, 482K)

No fuck you. I already broke down and bought the Anniversary Collection despite saying I'd only get it if they released it physically. I'm not going to pay ransom to a fucking mobile game in the vague hope Konami will put in even the slightest bit of effort with a new game. Especially when the Bloodstained games exist and have already shown support for both classic and Metroidvania fans.

Attached: 1512018920591.jpg (600x449, 35K)

It is, but the game's only there because people like it unlike Legends

It's a gacha all stars game, it doesn't fucking matter. The 64 games were also deemed as side stories and Cornell was in Judgment.
Just don't go expecting Sonia Belmont.

why would you think that?

The series have been dead for so long that people just don't even care anymore. At least it's not another F/GO clone like that awful Phantasy Star game.

Are they using the Smash version of Vampire Killer? How lazier can you get?

Pointless unless they actually do plan on everyone downloading it using a gamepad. But they wont so it'll probably be designed around only 2 buttons still.

>New
Grimoire of Souls has been out in Japan for at least a year, OP.

That's the Jugment version of Vampire Killer. Smash has that version remixed.

Then why is this getting a trailer and a website? This is a legit question because I don't understand runes

Just makes me want to play Bloodstained again

Attached: 1567614270105.jpg (962x844, 202K)

No, it had an open beta in Japan last year. The game hasn't been talked about in a long time.

>Bloodstained
>playing soicuck shit
Pathetic, user.

Why not just ACTUALLY make another Harmony Of Despair? How can this be a good business decision
What's fucking wrong with Konami

It was removed from the timeline in order to clean up the canon storyline. It exists in a different storyline apparently.

What ISN'T wrong with Konami?

Attached: shpachinko-625x350.jpg (625x350, 52K)

Mobile in Japan is always a good decision.

/r/equesting webm of Maria dancing with the penguins in the trailer.

EXTREME
SEXUAL
VIOLENCE
Seriously, everyone at Konami needs to burn.

Attached: 1542656735150.jpg (244x244, 12K)

Leaked image from MGS6.

Attached: mgs-Snake Henry David Thoreau said Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. You should probab (700x480, 41K)

>New
I guess. But we've known about this for like 2 years or something already.

>I wish they just relaunched and/or kept on expanding Harmony of Despair instead.
Me too. That said I am glad it at the very least looks leagues better than their last 2.5d attempts. Those games were so ugly I had trouble even looking at them. In this game the visuals are just disappointing, but it doesn't hurt my eyes.

Don't know if you are memeing, but I'll answer seriously anyway. If you like the Castlevania games by IGA, you will like Bloodstained, it's a natural sequel of the games he was doing. No other metroidvania copycat got the right feeling of Castlevania, but Bloodstained could even have used that name.

Why can't they just let this shit die? I don't want to look at CV's corpse again

M OMEGALUL BILE

FUCK YOU KONAMI!

Most of them made a lot of money

>AKA the hardest Castlevania boss ever.
Git gud

idk why people say this he took me like 3 tries. Now the death + dracula combo at the end of PoR, that was fucking insane

I fucking hate twitch retards

This is the most uninspired shit Ive ever seen

People who instinctively hate mobile games are delusional. It's like hating console games just because you have to play them with a shitty gamepad.

Unless the game has shitty overdone MTs or loot boxes, just see how it turns out.

>Past screenshots show a stamina system.
The impression I've gotten is that this game has been in development for a long time, and has undergone some overhauls since the last beta. It's really a "have to see how it turns out" situation.

Just let it die then, its good for old stuff to go away forever if all you will do with it is worthless nostalgia bait to lure in retarded fanatics, instead lets allow new better ideas from other people to surface

>mobile only
Hah you megaman Xover-ed

I dont even have a phone
Enjoy your tracking spy device you absolute fucking retard

Alright faggots, whats your ideal Castlevania game? I want a Quincy Morris game or a third Sorrow game.

Attached: dracula-ooe.jpg (754x680, 50K)

PoR Gameplay
Aria aesthetic

Third Sorrow game, Soma as protag, explore Chaos and some of the inner dealings of the CV universe more

You're not only a retarded phonefag, but you don't even know what the word "delusional" means. Thank you for sharing your insights.

Attached: 1547322505252.jpg (300x300, 14K)

you faggots disliked the lords of shadow games even though they were great so konami stopped throwing money for them to be made
you faggots disliked the 2d game remaster rerelease and it didn't sell so they stopped doing that
you faggots disliked the 3ds 2d plane 3d games so they stopped making them
>this is the most uninspired shit Ive ever seen
should have bought the good games then faggot

Sssh...no tears.
Only holy water now.

Attached: CV III Team.gif (981x359, 92K)

>I dont even have a phone
What are emulators?

Third Sorrow, or Order of Ecclesia 2

Fuck off Mercury steam. Your games were shit.

That sounds awesome.

1999 or pre Leon shit could be interesting

Play Lv. 1 Hard mode. His every attack is a OHKO and his soul spam is random. By far the hardest boss in any castlevania game ever.

>you faggots disliked the lords of shadow games even though they were great

Attached: 1534801788336.png (458x470, 304K)

> dude it's the hardest boss if you specifically play it as hard as possible
no. user why would you do that too yourself?

>I have a retarded opinion
thanks for confirming what everyone knows about (You)

Worst post on this board so far this year. Congrats on being a fucking mongoloid for all to see.

Attached: 1555300247485.jpg (567x392, 43K)

how are you this fucking stupid and up your own ass

Attached: 1447759778949.png (352x576, 370K)

Lords of Shadow was FUCKING GARBAGE and so are you.
It wasn't even a good GoW-clone.

Attached: 1515222080196.png (220x220, 103K)

There is almost nothing good about Lords of shadow. And every game past the first was even worse and should not be called Castlevania.

Lords of Shadow fucking sucked. Mirror of Fate and Lords of Shadow 2 sucked so fucking hard actual black holes got jealous.

The only actually good Castlevania game is Castlevania 64/Legacy of Darkness. Nothing else comes close to their gothic kino.

Wow I haven't seen such Konami shill posting in a looong time.

That's only for Bomberman and PES games

Attached: 1515936218550.png (553x827, 481K)

I totally believe you are different people and not using some script bullshit to reply at once

Go to bed Dave Cox, your games were fucking trash.

I want a game set in the Sorrow timeframe exploring other vampires trying to deal with the power vacuum Dracula left behind and whatever the fuck happened to the Dracula Relics. The player character can be one of the vampire lords or a copy Dracula like Full Frontal from Gundam U.C.

Attached: 65399759_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x489, 705K)

>Wahahhh why don't you eat Konami's low effort shit up
(You)

>being so lost in such a shit opinion that you don't even believe that people disagree with you

Attached: 1543455359889.jpg (682x900, 112K)

i'm sorry but it's painfully obvious that 80% of those replies are from the same mentally ill faggot abusing the reply posting somehow

>That's only for Bomberman and PES games
Castlevania GoS was originally revealed back in like 2016. It's weird to get upset about a game you've known about for three years approaching release.

Word on the street is that they currently have a new Metal Gear Solid and a new Silent Hill in development. Those series are much higher priority than Castlevania.

Attached: 1543427492312.jpg (500x383, 46K)

Attached: 1505480599424.png (964x684, 491K)

put your trip back on

>Play GoS
>Enter Gacha screen
>The Gacha asks you to 'HIT THE LEVER!' even adding the same soundbite from the silent hill pachinko.

How would you react?

If I'm being honest, the game doesn't look too bad, it just looks really slow for a Castlevania game.
Maybe that's a concession they made because you have to deal with Mobile controls, but it doesn't help this game look good in a trailer.
I will give it an honest shot.
Am I wrong or is this the first time you can play as "Arikado"?

Wow looks pretty shit. Bravo Konami for using their franchises once again for something their fans don't want at all.

The Lords of Shadow games have been largely hated on Yea Forums for years. Castlevania threads always shit on them. Lurk moar bumblefuck.

>lords of shadow
>good
What the actual fuck

You say that, but a vast majority of actual gamers are going to play this game.

Attached: 40689061_p0.jpg (333x316, 102K)

hey I doubt it

wrong and wrong

Shut the fuck up nerds.

Attached: 1566062340901.png (3909x4702, 1.07M)

>mobile

GACHA KUSOGE

>actual gamers
>playing mobile garbage based on a niche game series that has been dead for over a decade and is only advertised in Japanese
I'm sure all the Gamers(tm) will flock to this and pour money all over Konami.

Attached: absolutelydisgusted2.jpg (350x350, 40K)

Konami marketers out in full force I see.

You seem unaware of the fact that mobile gaming eclipses PC and console gaming. The average mobile game makes console games look like a joke in terms of popularity. It's been kinda interesting watch Capital G Gamers struggle to cope with their slide into complete irrelevance.

A-at least it's not another pachinko game.

There's a difference between retards and shills. Retards do it for free.

Is this an elaborate ruse, or are you actually this thick?

HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

>Konamidrones seething so much after Deathstranding that they infect CV threads to defend mobage crap
Kek

Attached: be030196_1024x1024.jpg (762x1024, 77K)

yes you are a retard and shitposting about konami and good castlevania games for free
enjoy your cellphone game now retard

>Get red faced mad
>Watch video
HAHAHAHAHA mobile can keep it I'm ok with that

At the risk of being called a fag. I want Platinum to do a Castlevania game similar to NieR: Automata.

At least that's more original than the ones that want Castlevania like Dark Souls.

Who molested you?

Not that guy, but I'd rather have mobage trash than more Lords of Shadow.
There's was nothing even remotely Castlevania-like about them. The gameplay sucked dick and music was intensely generic.

>mobile
th-thanks

>le mobile game

Attached: fuuuuuu.gif (382x181, 211K)

Dark Souls is a little too restrictive for the Castlevania formula in my opinion.

Kill yourself.
Or go kiss this faggot:

Because it's cheap.

A MGS:R style CV game could work, especially with giant enemies etc.

Looks like diarreah.
Cant wait to get some jewtube bucks out of it from you tasteless millenials and zoomers.

No, it couldnt. It wouldn't be Castlevania in anything but name. Hack and slash combowombo garbage and castlevania don't belong in the same sentence. Go beg for more DMC or something. Stop shitting up Castlevania.

... I would have console games if I had to play them with a shitty gamepad. Thankfully the xbox pad is great.
Also I like my games with good visuals and complex features

Some guy once said dark souls is basically a 3d castlevania and I got so fucking mad

Metroidvania without the level-up system. I prefer a static difficulty instead of one-shotting the final boss because I spent 5 minutes off the beaten path exploring.

Abaddon is in the same game, if we're talking lvl 1 runs...

I will only except a MGR CV game if it gets a script to rival that of MGR

Did 3D action games rape your mother or something? I hate Lords of Shadow, too.

Part of the fun is to find new and better stuff to upgrade your character though. And fighting will be pretty boring if you don't get anything from defeating enemies. Would jsut make everyone run or jump over all the enemies to get to the boss and be done with it.

Dark Souls is only similar to Castlevania in style and difficulty (for Classicvanias) only

>You disliked the shitty 3D hallways QTE sim
>You disliked the "remaster" that made good games shit
>You disliked the 2.5D shit
Woaaah it's almost like they should make 2D games like before we started to dislike everything they do

His soul attack is 100% scripted, even in hard mode.

Like the Lecarde Chronicles?

Attached: Xdvth6ZDtTKBDAj2oqSwX9.jpg (1609x1364, 299K)

No, a """"3D action game""""" raped my beloved Castlevania. And here you come in, saying shit like: "Why not rape it again? Could be fun. Maybe stick it up her bum this time?"

Attached: 1542656539668.jpg (1242x1224, 121K)

How was anger management today?

Is that supposed to be a comeback?
How was school today?

Seriously, vidya pisses you off way too much.

This is enough to break a man's heart.

Attached: 1512301328806.gif (500x280, 1.73M)

Why can't we get a game that would top SotN or Super Metroid ?
Where are the masterpieces ?

>New Castlevania
Oh shi-
>mobile
*click*
*BANG*
*thud*

It's okay to be angry. It's not okay to be a faggot like you. You should probably stop.

So I'm a faggot because I don't agree with you?

Dead because you don't buy them

Money and trying to appeal to every market available

No, you manage to be a faggot all on your own.

How can you buy something that isn't for sale? Are you retarded?

So you're a faggot and an autist, good to know.

Everything about the Sorrows series is marysue trash

E-SHOP STUPID!

The Sorrow games have the best gameplay, music and worlds. I don't give a shit about the story or characters.

But the first was in stages, and the second was a Metroid style but with leveling up. Still both fantastic though. People, play these fangames.

I like how the explained the nature of Dracula and Chaos. That was pretty neat.

>third Sorrow game
This, but with the art style from Aria, better weapon variety/balance to prevent claimh solais spam, same with the souls and soul combinations.

Ooooh, so you mean I should REbuy old ROMs, that Konami downloaded from some shiftyu site and reuploaded to their own store?
After firing all the devs years ago and showing no sign what so ever of wnating to pick up development again?
Sure thing. Yes.

Attached: 1544153775078.gif (500x395, 1.85M)

Yeah, they're pretty solid games. Someone even gave IGA a copy of II.

>Everything about the Sorrows series is marysue trash
Best take that shit back nigga.

Attached: Hammer.png (590x750, 514K)

>Eldritch conceptual god behind Dracula and all demons
It was pretty kino

Fuck off, Konami revived Bomberman

IGA said he's willing to work with Konami again for a new Castlevania. The guys at Konami are asshats' though, so it's unlikely it will ever happen.

> why can't we get a game that would top SotN
Play Aria

Attached: 1561136450456.jpg (243x207, 7K)

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

And the design was appropriately grotesque. And the follow up novel had some really good lore on the castle itself.

Better yet, play Dawn or Ecclesia.
SoTN is the weakest of the metroidvanias.

Do you think Konami has the technology to render a Grand Cross from Julius in his prime?

Attached: Holy_Cruz.png (240x160, 15K)

the guy even got the original Alucard VA on 2
bretty based

You like Dawn more? idk what people see in it everything good about it was in aria and all the new stuff is bad, like the new artstyle and touchscreen shit

Ecclesia wasn't really for me so I say play portrait, it's the best one on the DS and has the best gameplay out of all of them

Attached: 1526430095958.gif (480x250, 3.63M)

I think so, but they'll cut corners.

Dawn has better
>movement
>skills
>world
>music
>graphics

It also has more of everything.
The only downside is the touchscreen gimmick, but that's a very small part of the game, thank god.

I didn't think Portrait was very good at all to be honest. It's the only one I haven't bothered completing.

Aria had a better aesthetic and story. You're right about everything else, though.

I like how every single CV thread eventually devolves into the ancient Aria-VS-Dawn debate. No matter what the topic of the thread was originally.
Dawn is far better, but both are great games.

Attached: 1540704934622.jpg (1798x2048, 562K)

it's really not that different graphically, I found the music/world in aria more memorable honestly.

This guy gets it

Aria had better portraits. That's the only part of the aesthetic that was better. Everything else looks much nicer in Dawn.
I think the story is retarded in both.

and I thought bloodstained looked soulless

I thought that said “new boomer girl” at first

I miss the Sorrow games now.

Aria is better

Attached: 1541442542437.png (500x673, 336K)

>it's really not that different graphically
It's very different.

>I found the music/world in aria more memorable honestly
Then you should probably replay those games.
That's not to say Aria doesn't have some great tracks, but they are relatively few and far between.

No, just like Kokoro or any other meme character

Attached: Caos-soma-cruz-soul.jpg (770x750, 87K)

Fuck it IGAfags just rate 'em all:

Symphony: 9/10
Circle: 8/10
Harmony: 8/10
Aria: 9.5/10
Dawn: 7/10
Portrait: 10/10
Ecclesia: 6.5/10
Bloodstained: 9/10

Attached: D7VzPL6XYAAVKn4.jpg (915x717, 108K)

The problem with aria ost was the gba soundchip.
Aria has better songs overall, but Dawn has some top notch songs
youtube.com/watch?v=lOpH5CJozug

Symphony: 7/10
Circle: 6/10
Harmony: 5/10
Aria: 8/10
Dawn: 9/10
Portrait: 7/10
Ecclesia: 9/10
Bloodstained: 5/10

Ecclesia is my fav, not sure why. Also portrait

Cringe
Based

Sotn 8/10
Cotm 7,5/10
HoD (Juste) 6/10
Aria 10/10
Dawn 8/10
PoR 8,5/10
OoE 7/10
Bloodstained 6/10 (Because shitty optimization and other performance issues)

Wouldnt this on consoles/pc with reused ds assets be easier to make while keeping fans hype for the next 2d castlevania?
Who wants to play castlevania on a smartphone with ass 3d models? Are they going to be reusing these models for their next game?

Attached: 1540143115856.png (300x300, 69K)

wait a minute? this is a mobile game??

SotN 7/10
CotM 9/10
>never played harmony so please disregard opinion
AoS 10/10
DoS 9/10
PoR 8/10
OoE 7/10
Bloodstained 8/10

Attached: soma.gif (103x79, 3K)

>new
You retard.

No love for Lament or Curse? They're IGA game you know.

>Symphony: 9/10
>Circle: 7/10
>Harmony: 10/10
>Aria: 9.5/10
>Dawn: 8/10
>Portrait: 10/10
>Ecclesia: 8.5/10
>Bloodstained: 9/10

>HoD
>Best GBA graphics
>Most unorthodox and creative use of limited audio capacity
>Most GBA bosses
>Cool proto-soul spell system
>Best rival
>Every part of the castle was its own Chaos Realm
>Most stylish Belmont
>Able to carry around an ENTIRE FUCKING KING SIZE BED while backdashing

Attached: 48366444_p0.jpg (997x768, 709K)

I also love "run through corridors for 15 hours", the duology

CotM sequel, I like the DSS cards. Or a OoE sequel. 1st was mediocre, but I like the village and areas besides castle idea. A sequel could fix them.

Symphony: shield rod spam/10
Circle: DSS-glitch spam/10
Harmony: dashing spam/10
Aria: Katar spam/10
Dawn: Skelerang soul and throwing sickle spam/10
Portrait: darts, paperplanes and creampie spam/10
Ecclesia: Ignis and Nitesco spam/10
Bloodstained: Heretical Grinder and Tis Rozaïn spam/10

youtube.com/watch?v=e3y7S6YmUFg

Attached: bonerjames.png (203x273, 79K)

Symphony 8.5
Circle haven't played yet
Harmony 6
Aria 6.5
Dawn 7
Portrait 7
Bloodstained haven't played
Ecclesia 7.5

Attached: rough_01.jpg (456x617, 234K)

You, I like you.

Attached: a2ba2c1ec07f575d5040711f465ee07b.jpg (250x369, 17K)

Man I really hate this age where official games look like Chinese knockoffs.

Symphony: 8/10
>Gorgeous but way to easy to become OP
Circle: 7/10
Good art style castle and challenge dash doesn't bother me at all
Harmony: 6/10
All around just kinda meh. Dash is dope as fuck though
Aria: 9/10
Soul system is amazing, but somehow the art or color palate bugs me
Dawn: 9/10
Dawn > Aria
Portrait: 10/10
Best DS game by far. Has most content, a fun story, and great protags.
Ecclesia: 5/10
Shanoa is a awful, boring, character. I've felt for sympathy for my lamp. The removal of exploration hurts me. Good boss battles, nothing else.
Feels like symphony, plays like PoR + DoS, has a NOT shit female lead. I love it

Attached: Shit.png (1040x784, 225K)

I finished CV2 with the translation patch. It's bad as they say, but it had the right idea. At least it wasn't hard.

Circle: 6.5/10
Harmony: kusoge/10
Aria: 8/10
Portrait: 9/10
Ecclesia: 8/10
Bloodstained: 8.5/10

All of the zips, they don’t play console or PC games because no time due to work=life. Japan one of thr best examples of the ultimate wagecuck nation

still remember this from a while ago
thought it was cancelled

>charlotte
>maria
>shanoa

at least some nice girl picks
weird how jonathan and trevor are.. summons only though

Attached: 1540847462628.jpg (1417x2362, 1.18M)

Castlevania soup of ectoplasm
Castlevania stew of souls
Castlevania lament of dookie
Castlevania stream of post
Castlevania river of stank
Castlevania explosion diareah

Hardest boss my ass, not even the hardest version of that exact character. The RoB Dullahan was much harder if you weren't cheesing him.

My day is ruined and my disappointment immeasurable.

what? no pachi slot?

Attached: 1564149900873.jpg (800x800, 106K)

Here's your Castlemania game in 2019

Attached: bh_5_en.jpg (980x551, 57K)

C'mon, it's a fun scene, anyone!

>Portrait: 10/10
>Best DS game by far. Has most content, a fun story, and great protags.
No shit.
>Also most DS bosses
>Sisters Mode
>Old Axe Armor Mode
>Richter Mode
>Lv. Cap
Easily the greatest amount of replay-ability of the DS games.
People that were turned off because of no Kojima-art overlooked how good the game itself was.
>0:37
I have two questions:
1. Will there be 3D-rendered Persephones?
2. If so, will they be able to vacuum up Charlotte's skirt?

Attached: 72052207_p0.jpg (1750x2000, 795K)

Harmony of Despair 2 when?

This is probably it, unfortunately.

>mobile

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.28.058.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Based and Taepilled.

gooks on trains

Looks.... decent? idk. Something's off about it.

funny thing is
japan barely cares for castlevania

Attached: 1559843836065 drawfag.jpg (1668x1895, 964K)

wow you fit right in here! you're a cool casltevania "fan"

Attached: Maria Dance.webm (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>muh "true fans"

now we just need maria , charlotte and shanoa doing the "not bad ,huh?" pose together

Attached: Charlotte not bad huh.webm (298x298, 192K)

>Boob jiggle

Attached: 152139081701.jpg (222x227, 8K)

>mobile shit
>game
choose one.

>0:57 played loud through headphones
A thing of beauty and its not even one of the best Sorrow tracks.
Check out "Aria of Sorrow: Remastered" on Youtube, some guy has cleaned up some of the best tracks.
Personally I'm more fond of the callback tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=LNMmgwJ-LIo

I mean they had Kid Dracula in there which is basically superfluous to the canon. Also as non-canon as CoTM is it sold so much, wouldn't mind seeing some of the music or Nathan show up in the story mode.

I've lived in Japan for 3.5 years. EVERY time I met a new person, they eventually asked what my favourite game is, and EVERY time they said they had never heard of 悪魔城ドラキュラ or Castlevania.
Same for Contra. Some knew of Bomberman and everyone knew MGS.

Dilate you trashcan

>Symphony: 9/10
Didn't like it much when I played it back before I had played any other Castlevania but after playing through the Castlevania series this year it's a great game. I didn't know anything going in besides the upsidedown castle, so seeing Richter as the bad guy was an honest surprise and fighting CV3's protags was cool. Really happy I explored enough to be able to finish the game without a guide.
>Circle: 6/10
It's not a bad game, but I fucking hated the movement and DDS system. I'm surprised no one has even made a simple mod to make running easier, double tapping to run is awful. Grinding for DDS cards was a nightmare half the time, but I got a majority of them. Dracula was really annoying to fight without abusing summons.
>Harmony: 6/10
Honestly felt like a chore to play, I enjoyed the movement a lot more and the dashes are great but going through two boring castles wasn't fun, and nothing about the game really stood out. I'd rank Circle higher if there was a way to mod movement.
>Aria: 8/10
Great game, didn't expect much from, it due to the previous two games but it was really good. The story was really good and fighting Julius was such an amazing moment I fucking loved, hearing Heart of Fire play as well was just icing on the cake.
>Dawn: 8/10
Just as good as Aria but nothing as amazing as the Julius fight, great game regardless and modding out the glyph shit was nice.
>Portrait: 8.5/10
Great game as well, loved the aesthetic of going into paintings to other worlds, really gave the game more variety. Fighting Richter inside of the whip was on par with fighting Julius and it was such a tough fight that it really felt great to beat him. Loved the Dracula/Death fight but it was a shame Charlotte got in the way.
>Ecclesia: 7.8/10
Took me a while to really get into, has great bosses and music, a cool story but really frustrating to play half the time.

Long post I know but I wanna talk CV with people ;-;

Attached: 1567835432321.jpg (848x1024, 74K)

Am I the only one that thinks Aria is great and Dawn is a lot worse? Most people tend to say they're roughly the same.

Yeah that's because Castlevania always sold poorly in Japan compared to the West or North America.

>Aria of Sorrow: Remastered
Not that user but I'm listening to youtube.com/watch?v=KinQBbw64LQ
It's pretty good but the snare is just too damn strong. Either way thanks for making me aware of this user.

Attached: Mathias_Cronqvist.png (1600x1600, 2.99M)

Ah yes the old
>WELL if you don't like this bare minimum effort on our part I guess you don't really care :( you guys should have been more vocal :(((
which series was known for this again?

I don't think it looks bad

Attached: chrome_2018-05-09_11-42-21.png (961x675, 1.19M)

urk

Megayman

ding ding

Attached: file_860_capcom-euro-tweet-mega-man.jpg (536x251, 50K)

Can someone explain to me why does the chinks and retards suck so hard the dick of rondo of blood when its a mediocre game at best and better games have been relased before that game like super IV and III its something i dont get or is it because symphony starts right after it?

Attached: 1562785007066.png (1131x1080, 362K)

go back to xc2

>made a simple mod to make running easier
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/449471-castlevania-circle-of-the-moon/47127970
shrines.rpgclassics.com/gba/cotm/codes.shtml
You can use emulator codes to always run, boots or no boots

duel links only became great after it came to pc

DOES ANYBODY HAS THE FILES FOR THE CASTLEVANIA BOARDGAME FOR TABLETOP SIMULATOR?

what's interesting is that apparently the recent Anniversary collection sold pretty well over there
so who knows maybe they knew it was some retro collection thing and wanted it

Oh shit, is that a thing?

maybe smash helped?
or just some retro lovers

Probably just because the Switch was starved for games and it was heavily advertised.

played too many to rate them all
favorite is aria followed close by bloodstained

Attached: CASTLEVANIA SERIES.png (199x888, 24K)

>followed close by bloodstained
Get out

>mobile
no

Attached: vomit-natsuki.png (740x740, 682K)

>all these anons saying Lords of Shadow is bad
it's not great but it was still better than 90% of the shit that was getting made at the time and I bet none of you faggots can actually articulate why you hated them

Attached: 1562470376243.png (381x524, 81K)

it was,pretty good fan made game but konami DMCA it and he took it down.
youtube.com/watch?v=4LHqKbNezLA

i have it printed but i want to play it on tabletop cause i dont have friends.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.62M)

>It's mobage shit with reused assets
>The trailer makes it seem like it's up there with the mainline entries

Fuck Konami and fuck modern mobile gaming.

FUCK KONAMI AND FUCK N

I liked mirror of fate it was a good game remind me of the classics not everything has to be an edgy IGA jrpg

Let it die. If I had to choose between a 2019 Konami Castlevania, or the indie stuff like Bloodstained, I choose the latter.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x217, 1010K)

I've seen gameplay of it and my only gripe is the fact that missions start out very short and quick which is to be expected from any mobile game but they seem to pick up in length the more you play
it seemed to be fast or slow depending on the character you played as so if you had Simon it would be slow but not a slog and if you played as Alucard it felt quicker
also yes I'm pretty sure this is the only time "Arikado" has been playable unless you want to be pedantic and count PoR

Old news who cares fuck off fags

I'm sorry Bloodstained turned out good in the end?

Attached: 1564637575697.png (500x293, 209K)

Dawn does feel slower in my opinion and to my recollection it does make you do more dumb shit to get the best ending compared to Ari
also the dumb touch screen boss shit
I'd say the one thing it has over Aria besides graphics and music is a better Julius mode

Just looks like Ludo with monsters. Would make more sense if it was an open metroidvania map and you had to get items to defeat a boss or something.

Get out

>would rather have garbage like Bloodstained
that's an awful opinion to have to be honest. not judging your dumb ass ofcourse

you can walk backwards to use event cards that let you skip things

Would be much better if you had to plan out a route - or better yet, have rooms you "open" one by one and explore, with diverging paths.

you are trying to hard user
nobody going to hate bloodstained.

Attached: 2019.png (1669x1700, 1.04M)

Then enjoy your mobile gacha crap, I'll enjoy my two and likely more to come actual castlevania games

I am outraged. Give me (You)s and #fuckkonami

of course it would
but from what it was. its pretty fun

Who even cares about modern Castlevania anyway?

wait, the one on the top left is a girl right?

Half the bosses of Order of Ecclesia are harder than this fucking faggot.

do you have the files by any means to do it myself?

no, that's Efrain Lecarde, creator's OC. Presumably related to Eric Lecarde/Wind from Bloodlines/Portrait of Ruin.

There was a novel
>Narita
>It turns out the Puppet Master and the Legion boss was quite powerful, though mindless, a vampire lord takes advantage of their power and gathered people to sacrifice and have Legion absorb their body and soul. With all the soul, Legion become a pseudo chaos and the vampire lord tried to make second castle
>After his adventures, Soma lets go of all the souls and relish all of his weapon in the castle to live a peaceful life.
>Suddenly Death knocks on his door and asked him hey kid, do you want to be a dark lord again for old times sake?
>The only weapon Soma kept was his pocket knife and Soma shuts bricks
>Death left his scythe while asking Soma again if he wanted to be the master again.
>No never
>Death gives him best wishes for old times sake and left
>He went to confront the Legion and the Vampire lord in the castle alone without Dracula
>In this life Death serves one master
>Because of how he awaken without Dracula and the castle , his power is awry
>Being a soul, he is vulnerable to absorbtion by pseudo chaos Legion
>Death jobs and is about to be absorbed
>In the room there was a near dead vampire hunter, Death gives him a choice and took his body to escape
>Inside a body, Death is not vulnerable to Soul absorbtion anymore.
>The rest was like a standard Castlevania exploration
>It was Death happy fun time adventure hunting my master enemy inside a vampire hunter body
>The vampire hunter lover caught up and tries to awaken the vampire hunter.
>However he is already dead
>Inside his body, Death could hear his wish about that girl
>After taking care of the fake castle, the vampire hunter come back to life
>However it was ambiguous whether it is Death or the Vampire Hunter
Death's bizarre adventure was a thing. Fund it

Anyone listen to Nocturne of Recollection?

Attached: C39ACE61-2F3B-4AA8-86B4-7DA06A078509.jpg (384x384, 65K)

That's a man? Jesus.

Attached: 1448327920239.png (735x422, 125K)

I want to like it because it has Shanoa and even Charlotte but I'm sure it's going to be filled with ingame currency, faster shoes that you would have to pay a lot in a gacha to get them and shitty inputs. Also, why the fuck is Maria there instead of Soma or Richter?

Alucard left Maria because her cooking suck lol

Why does he always do that pose when laughing?

He asserts his dominance over sluts and virgins

What's wrong with Dark Souls-vania?

yes

>1999
>OoE artwork
>Size of Harmony of Dissonance
>Hollow Knight level design
>CoD music
>A mashup of Soul/Glyph/Crystals/NitM MegaMan Maria for syphas mother
>Sword and Whip combos with Julius with justes dashes and some protective magic
>Alucard is just Alucard
>The Castle plays a more direct antagonistic role, changing layouts, collapsing the ceilings, basically make the environment itself antagonistic
>A proper crafting system
>The church is there and they serve as the shop/crafters as well as the comedy relief
>Dracula's theme includes bloody tears

Am I the only one who is glad for konami that Iga finally left and cannot shit up the series anymore?

It also debunked the idea that Richter tainted the whip

Not that user but some restrictive mechanics make no sense. I enjoyed Salt and Sanctuary despite its art style but I played a game in which you are kind of a templar female knight (Dark Devotion) and you couldn't even jump. It's a 2D game and you can only go down so you limit exploration even when the game is filled with ladders if you fin them because it's dark as fuck.

>crafting system
No, otherwise good.

I'm sure that was only one man that was making the games bad and holding the yakuza company from its true potential.

mega.nz/#!bR8ERYAR!b2i5UgpcjccsF44gHsm3tbT-f1saB-qW2jbRkzkCAOA

Yes. Any man who talked shit about Kojima ruining his franchise deserve the axe. That time Iga was just an employer, but when Kojima told him to change Castlevania game to fit his artistic vision of everything being in 3d, Iga did not like it. However we know how well that argument ended. MGS is a beloved franchise remember by all because it's 3d while Castlevania is forgotten. Castlevania would have been much better if it was all 3d action games like Kojima wanted, fact. It is gatekeeping faggot like Iga who hurt the franchise

Attached: portrait of ruin.png (741x592, 168K)

Combos, in my Castlevania? Ehh

Attached: No.gif (500x375, 486K)

crafting food and potions is a must for any metroidvania user
you dont get enough money in the start of the game

>no Julius
Real talk thanks for stopping me from even beginning to look into this shit

I played through all of Bloodstained avoiding that shit and I don't remember Order of Ecclesia having that shit. In Castlevania it comes from quests rather than "get 16 rat tails and 5 bunny ears" to upgrade your weapon.

Don't play DoS then. Although, its not as extensive as Bloodstained's

CHARLOTTE

JONATHAN

Attached: __jonathan_morris_castlevania_portrait_of_ruin_and_etc_drawn_by_s_higashida__1caf07a710d154711871b48 (1024x819, 228K)

JONA-SAN!

It's the only one I haven't played of the DS because it always freeze while I'm pirating.

I hate Konami so much.

Symphony: 8/10
>just couldn't get into symphony but appreciate how open it is and the amount of content it has however the 2nd half (castle upside down) isn't good designed
Circle: 8.5/10
>I can understand when people don't like that one but for some reason it clicked with me... maybe its because of the good ost and card variety? who knows
Harmony: 5/10
>this game is a fiesta
>soso first half terrible 2nd half
Aria: 9.5/10
>linear but most solid Castlevania I don't see any flaws in that one
>tried to be more open than aria but kind of failed, also grind and anime
Portrait: 6.5/10
>was never a fan of the duo
Ecclesia: 8.5/10
>best protagonist, combat and music fucking fight me
Bloodstained:7.5/10
>i had a good time with it but this game is obviously made by amateurs however they put love into and it shows

Attached: 1567917363315.jpg (901x1024, 107K)

>harmony
>10/10

Attached: greenhair_incel_cope2.png (201x171, 58K)

This. Also:
Classicvania>Metroidvania

i'll roll for cute loli and delete the game if i don't get her

ROCK RIOT!

good for a first boss

Attached: 1567289848121.png (1200x1000, 739K)

I'd be more hyped if they just make Harmony of despair again or just port this over to consoles/PC. I don't know man.

>will they be able to vacuum up Charlotte's skirt?
the little things they added

Attached: 1564153493608.jpg (627x700, 83K)

i WILL TAKE YOUR SHADOW !

Attached: 1551937457038.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Mobile
>3D models

Who asked for this garbage????

Attached: 1558166219936.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

the models are fine tho?

Considering it's impossible to surpass this, I don't even care anymore

Attached: aria.jpg (1600x800, 255K)

Attached: 1564153719877.jpg (474x600, 29K)

death from Aria is much harder

YOKOZO!! HYAAA!!!

>alucard shows up before fucking simon
aaaand dropped.

>Sakurai has given Castlevania more love than Konami has in 4-5 years.
Fuck this timeline.

Attached: 00100.jpg (1200x844, 88K)

Ah, wish I knew this a few months ago. I was trying to find it on Romhacking since that's usually where things like this are found but couldn't find anyone and google returned nothing when I searched for it. Thanks anyhow.

They couldn't even give us a non-awful, quality looking gacha attempt to steal our money.

Just another cheap cash grab.

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__e44ec950d01f254806021fc4 (392x495, 136K)

>this timeline
>implying there is a timeline with a konami not run by turbo jews

Attached: smug.png (109x106, 10K)

Does anyone even remember Parodius anymore?

Attached: PentaroParodiusDa.jpg (581x704, 358K)

Scratch that, he's even older.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penguin_Adventure

That Konami had to suddenly turn absolutely awful was always sad enough, but the fact that Capcom suddenly shat the bucket around the very same time made it all worse.

At the very least, Capcom is trying.

>If you like the Castlevania games by IGA, you will like Bloodstained

no, the art direction and character design is worthless

Even if he couldn't have gotten Ayami Kojima he could have gotten someone not shit

Dark Souls map structure is the perfect translation of a 2D metroidvania to 3D though.

Alucard looks like young Snape

Attached: 1508190296705.png (276x279, 73K)

i don't like how people put Igarashi on a pedestal, it's good that he was able to make his spiritual successor to SotN but he also made the underwhelming 3D games. I know Konami wasn't exactly supportive but Lament of Innocence was just another generic action platformer, if it had innovated maybe it would have injected some lifeblood into the franchise.

The sound design is still there

>But poltards niggers say all japaneses companies are based and redpilled and are not infected for Jews in politics and games like Japanese games.They are lying or what????.

If this gets ported to PC/console and you can overlook the ugly style, it looks like it could be fun. Doesn't seem to have any F2P elements either.

Classic Castlevania game with a Belmont, Alucard, and some kind of magic user.

12 levels, can be 2.5D I don't give a fuck as long as it looks pretty and everything on the screen reads well. I don't even care about it being canon either.

>Based and redpilled fellow 4channel user of Reddit.

you should never be able to just run or jump around enemies so this argument doesn't hold water

simply make fighting enemies more fun instead of the drag-and-drop approach the last few games used, implement a deeper combat system that is balanced against challenging platforming

Don't live in the forest then.

The only reason why they made this mobile only is to have gacha in it. I predict costume, levels, monsters and skills are all gacha based.

>Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot kojimadrone. Your game of express delivery and pissing is gonna be shit. Konami is based and redpilled because is Japanese like pol/ niggers like.

>But Pol/ niggers say they are no Jews in Eastern game companies like in the west. They are retarded or they are lying. All Japanese company are based and redpilled according to they narrative.

They better add juste

Am I the only one who feels we DON'T need original Castlevania games anymore? The timeline is complete. Dracula is dead. Mathias Dracula is dead. And Soma the reincarnation rejects ever becoming the next Dracula. So it's dead. The story is OVER. The story is ENDED.

I can accept remakes of old games to make them play even better, but new original Castlevania games? Not feeling it.

Eustace?

It works for mobile but they can fuck off with the 3d models.

It's still lacking the climax. Imagine making the battle that permanently ended the antagonist being just backstory. That isn't right.

Never getting a Time Watchers game or Castlevania Judgment 2

Didn't Capcom do this with Resident Evil. I was pumped to destroy Umbrella for making all those monsters and nothing against Leon, but RE4 basically said "The main villains? They lost off screen many years ago. No you will NOT play that." Castlevania did the same thing. And no Bloodstained is not a replacement for Julius' dedicated Castlevania game.

This. It feels like there's still room for one more story to end the saga, and even if not, there's plenty of other sections in the timeline that haven't been covered yet.
We could get something about Soma's dark side attempting to force reincarnation at the expense of it's host, or a game set during the Castle War Julius took part in.

I lived in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto. Or in the middle of the forest, if you will...

Just tell me if we can get summer swimsuit versions of Shanoa and Charlotte pls!

Dumb gamer

>mobile only
Fuck you Konami. Bloodstained and Dead Cells scratched my Metroidvania itch anyway.

Attached: pic_33.jpg (1024x819, 177K)

SHARLOTTE

>here 3 waifus
>but no Ritcher and Julius[raughs]

... Fuck you Konami

Which game has the best castle theme?

gotta save stuff to sell for later

Attached: 1564152987335.png (650x706, 695K)

>Create some of the best and tightest action franchises like Castlevania, Contra, Gradius and fantastic arcade beatemups
>Silent Hill and Metal Gear push gaming as as an artistic medium and a vessel for unique storytelling
>Throw it all away in just a few years

Attached: 1337557205354.gif (320x240, 2.28M)

>Harmony of Despair was released nearly 10 years ago
>even that was just a cheaply made cash grab

Attached: 1561368693593.gif (184x193, 175K)

Oh NONONKNONONO
BTW, a switch port from Android is basically automatic

SotN > Aria > Bloodstained > Dawn = Portrait > Ecclesia > Harmony > Circle

/pol/ is comprised of 97% election normalfags, of course they don't know shit.

Ecclesia's bosses were fun, especially when you wanted the no hit medals.

Bloodstained = Aria = Dawn > Symphony > Portrait > Harmony > Order > Circle

Circle's basically unplayable and OoE never really felt right to me, I feel like it tried to split the difference between classic and iga and didn't really play to either side's strengths. Great music though

Bloodstained obviously suffered from mismanagement and it shows in the art direction and performance on Switch (and even in areas like the Towers of Twin Dragons on PS4), but it was filled with so many goofy Castlevania touches that suggest the game as a real labor of love and also stand on their own instead of borrowing your nostalgia from SotN. Stuff like the ninja race was classic igavania in the best way. Movement abilities were all really creative too

SOULLESS

What?

Greentext is not supposed to be used that way, newfriend

Circle: 7.5/10
Harmony: 7/10
Aria: 10/10
Dawn: 8/10
Portrait: 7/10
Ecclesia: 6/10

Symphony, Aria and Bloodstained are the only ones that don't have the kind of flaws that bug the hell out of me. Dawn would be 9/10 if not for touchscreen shit and a flawed grinding and crafting system. Not bothered about difficulty.

bloodborne is the modern 3d castlevania.

everyone should just move on at this point. konamis talent is long gone.

I just wanted to say that that, Bloodlines/New Generations is a good Castlevania and was underrrated for way too long

Who is this?

Well, I'm not happy about it, but I'll still probably play it.

no, they didn't, and no, i won't.

All of that actually sounds pretty cool. I'd play the shit out of it. Come to think of it,, one could make a series based on Death and that hunter sharing a body and maybe have them bicker back and forth.

>Mobile only
By

>not even on the Switch at least

Yikes. Konami fails again.

Harmony of Dissonance has the best soundtrack in the series
Used to hate it before going full music autist

Does an english ebook exist?