Buu Saga Confirmed

>Buu Saga Confirmed
>Nobody on v talks about it
>instead they screech about their titless waifuus
Is this game done for?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1076664
mega.nz/#F!wixRFaYD!cMFTr3WJYFiL-jnscuw7Lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one is talking about it because the game looks like soulless kusoge

Put in the original DB campaign and Super and then we'll talk. No one wants to replay the DBZ story for the milionth time.

it's dragonball, people will eat it up

>Put in the original DB campaign
This.
The rest you said is garbage.

I think the "No one wants to replay the DBZ story again for the millionth time." bit summarizes why I'm not getting it perfectly.

DB is for spics.

How am I supposed to give a shit about a game that looks like that when fighterz exists? It’s over, a dbz game will never have that much soul, and from what I’ve heard, kakarot won’t even have its lacking roster size.

Name three game that had the entire DBZ story retold to half the extent that DBZ: K is going for.
All the budokai shit are just fights with bare dialogue at the beginning and some crappy screencap text that's usually not recorded.
The only one that actually did the story right was that Nintendo DS game and even that only came out in Japan.

Pretty sure because they confirmed all sagas awhile ago.

Oh my fucking god no. Not Super. Please not Super. Don't even fucking allude to Super.

>another DBZ game

What's the point anymore

Not including Super, I meant.

But I would be fine if they did.

there is an original story in the game

Season Pass spring 2020

Hard pass. Give me something new.

>Buu Saga Confirmed
oh wow i love two awful children that only exist to force a dumb fusion plot
love pink cell copy
love dumbass hard that is 4 feet long and no fucking eyebrows
love fat etarded bubblegum nigger
love recycled android arc plot with different characters

How are people not sick and tired of DBZ by now?

>Name three game that had the entire DBZ story retold to half the extent that DBZ: K is going for.
Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (Included Movies and GT)
Raging Blast (Even looks like the cartoon)
Legacy of Goku series

Nobody cares about how precisely it tells the story because it's been done to death regardless. So far we've had about 100 or so iterations of Z in nearly all the games while OG DB had Revenge of King Piccolo which almost no one played because the Wii was dead

>super
cringe

I will keep a rock next to me while playing this game. As soon as things start to veer off course, like they mention a character whose name starts with "B", I will pick up the rock. If it turns out to be Buu or Broly, I will put the rock down. But if it turns out to be you-know-who that rock will be flying like a dodonpa straight into my monitor.

It'll still sell well

So?

Tenkaichi 2 had like five cutscenes rest was "people stand and talk" cutscenes Yakuza style

>Nobody on v talks about it
the game looks like shit

The combat looks kinda clunky and uninspired
I'm done with DBZ anyway

So they'll make more DBS content.

Beerus_____________

Attached: 1555134786468.png (807x857, 754K)

Legendary super warriors covered the entire series. It's not a good idea. The best DBZ games focus on just Namek because that's the best part of DBZ.

Attached: dzglgb002.jpg (300x270, 35K)

the game literally looks so bad. it really is like an upressed ps2 game

Based Superchad telling it like it is.

Because I already experienced all of the Buu saga with extra filler in Buu's Fury. Every notable fight was in every Tenkaichi and half of them were in the Budokai games.
Unless these games have extra shit like Legacy of Goku/Buu's Fury and aren't just Xenoverse 2 gameplay I'd going to be fucking garbage.

I'm not Mexican, dude.

>Name three game that had the entire DBZ story retold to half the extent that DBZ: K is going for.
If I wanted to experience the anime retold scene to scene I'd just fucking watch the anime for the 50th time.

Why does the trailer look like they're doing that terrible
>lol cutscenes are 30FPS because of the original show but instead of looking like the original show it just looks like shit because the rest of the game runs at 60fps
garbage that FighterZ did?

>bamco licensed anime game
i wonder why

oh boy the worst and most drawn out saga filled with pointless shit ever
>ooh fusion, this is new and could be the thing that saves the day! oh nevermind it was dumb and pointless
>ooh the z-sword, this is new and could be the thing that saves the day! oh nevermind it was dumb and pointless
>ooh unlocking gohan's hidden potential, this is new and could be the thing that saves the day! oh nevermind it was dumb and pointless
>ooh super saiyan 3, this is new and could be the thing that saves the day! oh nevermind it was dumb and pointless
I could keep fucking going, the whole arc was shit

Because this game looks like complete shit

Not to mention
>Bad guy is just the ancient evil that no one has noticed for millions of years
>Which makes zero sense anyway because it doesn't exist in Trunk' timeline

Sean Schemmel blurted out that the game would reach The Buu Saga

Don't you mean the Faggot Saga faggot~

Dragonball fusions is the best and nobody even knows it exists, it's just a fun little game and it runs so well on 3ds

Why did retards actually think a retelling of Z would end at Frieza

Did they fuck?

Fag.

Game looks like ass and I'm not interested in playing the Buu saga yet again

Wish they'd incorporate every saga instead of beginning with Raditz like every other Dragon Ball game that's been made. Everything up to and including Red Ribbon saga was the peak of the series yet it's always excluded. Would also make much more sense for this to be an RPG if you started out as a relatively weak Kid Goku instead of being the strongest person on the planet from the get-go.

Attached: 1552264157929.jpg (640x480, 17K)

>Buu Saga Confirmed
Ah that's unforunate.
Cell games saga was the perfect ending for DBZ with Gohan taking over the reigns from Goku.
Everything about Buu saga is retarded and bad.

Attached: 1470951835013.png (1228x1150, 174K)

This is the exact moment the Dragon Ball franchise turned to shit.

Attached: all downhill from here.jpg (720x540, 114K)

The new character they added unnecessarily killed any hope I had in the game.

Attached: 1567449634620.jpg (682x548, 33K)

I really hope Bonyu isn't the only new character they introduce in this game

April 5th, 1955: the exact date Dragon Ball was ruined forever.

I've actually been wanting a DBZ game by CC2 like this for ages but i'm super let down.

CC2's thing is balls to the walls over the top animation, such as pic related. At their best, per , their animation work blows even Ark sys's w out of the water even if their cel shading isn't quite as good.

But i've seen no footage where any of that trademark animation talent is being used, even though it's a perfect fit for DBZ. So I don't get why CC2 is even fucking making this.

Attached: 1539380357988.webm (720x404, 2.96M)

Not exactly what you meant by
>three games that had the entire DBZ story retold
But:
Legacy of Goku
Legacy of Goku II
Buu's Fury

>not including super

Why, Im so sick of dbz

>Super is shit
So is everything post namek

Post em

Attached: myimage_1.png (1064x452, 358K)

yeah

Fuckin' fag

WOAH LOOK AT THOSE FAGGOT ASS CLOTHES!

Attached: faggot.jpg (592x443, 40K)

This

>muh original dragonball
wouldn‘t sell enough, only nostalgiafags would buy it

>super is shit
it has the best vilians in the series

t. spic

*ahem*

DRAGON BALL GT

user NO

Attached: wrong dose.png (358x311, 189K)

We could have gotten a game like Asura's Wrath, but Dragon Ball. We could have gotten proper power scaling for once. We could have had something like Goku vs Beerus in BoG with the scale SHOWN rather than Whis just telling that "oh yeah it's fucking up the universe btw" (that's kinda what they already did in the AW true ending).

But no, we got just the same fucking story retold.

Attached: 1543029041643.jpg (343x317, 35K)

t. mutt. no spic though

Because no one gives a fuck about the Buu saga. Chadhan is the only redeemable quality in it.

Attached: 1539246849870.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

the game looks like shit

its not visually interesting, the story is just another retread, the rpg shit is gonna be barebones and boring like one piece world seeker and the combat looks just like a shitty modified xenoverse

>Is this game done for?
Let me explain something to you. Every DBZ game we get, we go through the same stories every time. You know the only reason people like these games is because of the What-If scenarios and having dream-matches. But if the game's roster is small, shit and predictable, what's the point? People are just going to play Xenoverse because of the CaC or BT3.

>naruto games look better than the actual anime

wizardry

these games are all style no substance though, they play like shit and have no balance whatsoever

Everyone was saying there would be no buu arc so now theyre embarrassed for their stupidity

That's like pointing out how a Disney film looks better than its TV spinoff.
They're obviously working with different time restraints and budgets.

Unironically you love ssj3 though so sit down and shut up.

>and Super
i ratter play GT exploring diferent worlds and doing sidequests n shit
you might hate GT story but the idea of exploring the galaxy with your pet loli was fucking perfect

Can't wait to experience the same saga for the 1,000,000,000th time.

Attached: 1554004712183.png (720x719, 675K)

No Kefla no buy

Too bad that it was completely overshadowed with "You're going to be a kid forever and we're also going to blow up earth if you don't travel the universe looking for the Black Star Dragon Balls"

they can just travel to namek and build a new earth
that plotpoint was so stupid

A lot of DBGT as plotpoints was stupid, that's why people who actually know what they're talking about is stupid. The only interesting thing is the negative energy dragons being previous wishes.

and the SSJ4 transformation

Because the Buu saga was terrible. It should have ended with Frieza.

I DONT SEE FUCKING TIER LISTS

Because fuck off, unless you’re telling me they’re doing early dragonball or even super(which isn’t good but would be goddamn new) then it’s the same shit the other dbz games have.
For fucksakes dragonball is literally the only anime series afraid to start the majority their games at the very beginning

It existed, Trunks talks about it in DB Super

I would have rather received the next part of DB: Attack of the Saiyans.

It looks better than JUMP fighters

But Broly is a character from Super.

Dragon Ball anime essentials pasta

>Classic Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball (Dragon Box Remux 720x480 MPEG2 MULTi)
nyaa.si/view/1076664

Dragon Ball Recut
mega.nz/#F!wixRFaYD!cMFTr3WJYFiL-jnscuw7Lw

>DBZ

iKaos is working on a “perfect” version of DBZ by combining the best quality video with the most American English and Japanese dub options available, for both nostalgic and completion purposes.

1. 1999-2003 Original FUNi Dub - Uncut (VHS/Singles DVDs)

Attached: uRMXvqf.jpg (638x1271, 394K)

Waifus?