OHHHH NONONO

OHHHH NONONO

Attached: F962F8D5-770C-44CD-9A12-FB1C6D4531A0.jpg (640x796, 42K)

No Borderlands game has gone over 89

Seething Steamcels spamming the user reviews don't count.

Cope

Stop it, it’s not funny

fpwp

nice reviewbomb steamdrones

>the only low review is from PC Gamer and it focuses on BL3's story and dark humor

cope more Sweeney

Yes, it's time to RISE UP fellow gamers

let those companies know that they can't fuck with us

Attached: seething steamcucks.png (958x1324, 99K)

Similar score on ps4

lol, this shit is seriously getting pathetic

the worst is that you can see these faggots manipulating even ps4 reviews. There are people there giving it 1/10 because the game only runs in 1080p 60fps on the pro, not even knowing that this is the standard on the system

>this is the standard on the system

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346a.jpg (258x245, 12K)

whats this "it" and "they" thing people are talking about?

The game has a robot character
A community mod or some shit decides ''it'' ''he'' or ''she'' are not snowflakey enough
Company starts actually forcing this shit on their forums and shit, actually banning people over it

>If you really wanna play the game then just pirate it. Tim Sweeney already paid for your copy.
based

wow, thats... unbelievably stupid

people get banned for misgendering a fictitious robot(calling "it" instead of "they")

>mfw epic shills will pretend its only bad on PC

Attached: lel.jpg (808x2675, 1.87M)

Attached: tRhHDY7.png (1078x526, 278K)

>advertised as a 4K "premium" console
>standard is 1080p
OH NOMNNONONNONONO

Where were you when the last 10 nintendo games got the exact same treatment?

>1080p 60fps on the pro, not even knowing that this is the standard on the system
fucking snoygers HOLY SHIT

yeah, because that totally can't be a bunch of reviewbombing steamdrones falseflagging

it's not like they don't want to LITERALLY MANIPULATE the game scores you dumb shit

i see a bunch of 10s and 0s
leads me to believe that both sides want to manipulate the score
one of which you have no problem with

Because he's a shill.

I see a few people talking about microtransactions but aside from 2k saying the game will have them I can't find any videos or screenshots of them currently being in the game. Anyone got more information on what type they are?

Steamcels are FREAKING THE FUCK OUT

Attached: bl3 meta.png (1058x1050, 67K)

So why are the review scores fluctuating this wildly? is it because of EGS? Hating randy pitchford(he is a cunt)? The gameplay being divisive? The writing?

Actually make a thread, OP. Don't just copy an image and paste in template text.

>microtransactions
Dropped

all of the above

User score is EGS shitposting

>people aren't allowed to not like the game
lol

there are plenty of people who don't. He's saying that alot of the negative score is due to EGS. Have you tried like, not being retarded my dude?