I know I'm late but is anyone still playing this? I'm having a blast, just unlocked the desert

I know I'm late but is anyone still playing this? I'm having a blast, just unlocked the desert

Attached: stardew valley.jpg (1200x806, 388K)

It's great, Haley best girl.

Time to grow that starfriut boi

yeah, Im replaying it with the Expanded mod that adds lots of new stuff, so far looks like a legit expansion

>MFW played min-maxing my first go-around and almost ruined it for me
The second time was much more fun when I didn't min-max and just went with the flow.

>tranny valley

I've been putting off a replay until the update. I dont want to start a game if there is a chance I wont get to play with the new stuff on an old farm.
>hate the characters
>hate the combat
>like the farming

I'm not touching that shit again until I can fuck the moms instead of the abysmal love interests

there isn't a single tranny in the game

did the update drop yet?

not being able to marry jodi is a crime against humanity

yes, i am playing it on switch. it's a very good game.

>Not wanting to have passionate relations with Marnie in a haystack-filled barn
And fuck the mayor.

>no one wanted to dance with me at the fair
I don't need to replay my life in a game!

>Not giving gifts to people as you go along
there's always someone who you can give a gift.

It is great, but replaying it is a boring and a pain after 400 hours. I usually give up after a week nowadays. I hope to find some good mods one day that aren't just retextures or quality of life additions and actually add some new fun content.

Update when? Seriously ConcernedApe only has to take that expansion mod and put it in the main game.

>I found you unconscious in the mines. I think I blew my back out, dragging you all the way up here.
>Be a little more careful next time, okay?

Attached: 1188-5-1495361688.jpg (917x293, 64K)

>ywn live in a small community where you farm and all the girls like you
Why even live? I got bored after a year and nothing new happened. Music was fantastic though.

>I got bored after a year and nothing new happened
Nothing much happens after a year or two once you've been through and completed the events. All that's left to do is max friendships with everyone, marry and divorce all the women and then live out the rest of your old-age days, rich, sad, alone, and drinking yourself to death in your own vineyard.

>limited time in day
>everyone has a different schedule, based on day and weather
>Can only give 2 gifts a week
>Friendship decays
I just want to relax and farm, not spend 1/3 of every day chasing everyone down to talk so we stay friends.

then don't bitch when nobody is friends with you.

I didn't, Don't confuse me with other anons

I replay it every time I'm on winter break, this game is maximum comfy,

It was a great game.

Attached: 1083-1536375976-806310122.png (1105x1280, 1.21M)

You are

got eem

It get's boring.

t. played and liked most of the old harvest moons

How come they didn't change Emily?

You'd have to have your frontal lobe missing to think this game is comfy with shit like and getting locked out of the community center for 90 days if you forget something.
The games this one is cloning did not have this problem. They generally worked with your "autism" and however much you chose to apply it instead of forcing this all or nothing stressfully bullshit.

can't change perfection

>getting locked out of the community center for 90 days if you forget something.
>not becoming a Jojo Rep

There's some mods for some of them.

Attached: 01.png (1920x1080, 336K)

I go back to it every few months. One of my favorite games of the last decade. I've actually been wanting to play some lately but my mods broke and reinstalling/figuring out what isn't updated/starting fresh just sounds like such a hassle when I just wanna make some dosh and see my lovely wife Marnie.

Attached: 20181126232314_1.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

>Start game
>Robin greets me with mayor
>I know who I'm going to Wife
>she's married
>Kids dont even look like her
>No kid looks like their parent, village of whores.
Fuck this game.

Most HM games are significantly more strict though. Every HM game has a clock, most have NPC schedules, and several have a "campaign" similar to the CC/Jojamart but usually significantly more demanding. Forget a seasonal scavenge item in ANB? Have fun waiting till next year. Make a couple of mistakes in your AWL playthrough? Have fun starting back over from the very beginning. Meanwhile 99% of the seasonal stuff in the CC can be obtained out of season through various methods and Jojamart literally exists as an alternative for people that don't want to keep track of scavenging.

Attached: 1482290987777.jpg (326x264, 10K)

Anyway here's a bit more Marnie before I head to bed.

Attached: 1540184590066 (2).jpg (850x1086, 125K)