Reggie was replaced by this uncharismatic bald faggot just because his last name is Bowser

>Reggie was replaced by this uncharismatic bald faggot just because his last name is Bowser
What went fucking wrong? He didn't even appear in the last direct.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_erikkain_files_2019_02_Doug-Bowser.jpg (960x640, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3c6MWsEE884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just because his name is bowser
you're retarded and gay

Or maybe he was good at his job and got promotion to be boss of nintendo america. who knows and cares really

Why was Reggie fired?

he's busy doing his actual job

he retired on his own, he's working at some uni these days.

>hired because his last name is bowser

shows how fucking stupid reggie's job was

I think he'll get better, the Bowsers skit on E3 was pretty nice, give him time

Hasn't this guy been the leader of NoA's finance department for almost 20 years?
And if I recall correctly King Koopa's English name is based off this guys last name.
Much like how Kirby's name is based off their one lawyer.

>when this guy eventually retires we'll all get to say "So long, gay bowser"
It'll be worth it

>just because his last name is Bowser
And he gave us this.
youtube.com/watch?v=3c6MWsEE884

Not even remotely close user.
He joined in Nintendo 2015 after working for EA

Except that's wrong, retard.

That's the official story but what's the real one?

>Hasn't this guy been the leader of NoA's finance department for almost 20 years?
4 years, but at least you knew he already worked there, unlike some of these retards.

He fell out of favor with the Yakuza after the Wii U was a failure and they wanted him removed.

okay. tell me what the president of nintendo america's job requirements and responsibilities.

I wonder how many anons will pass away before that happens.

Attached: S.gif (220x184, 8K)

not him, but: you cannot be this stupid

Who cares. Everyone on this board is a faggot retard who has shit taste except me.

He raped a nigger while a white cuck was watching him sparkle the anal division with wine, gold and jewerly solely creatd for such a thing, nonetheless, he was abductec by white ugly looking mexican niggers beaners for the gold hiding between his black asshole, the dig was bad, but the reward was enormous
A few days later they decided to rape his black nigger asshole with a mexican pimp in charge of his raping, little did the black mexican niggers beaners know that the pimp in fact was Reggie's long lost 40 years old grandchild, in which to their second surprised it meant that the anal cavity they were raping was over 80 years old
Neverthless, they didn't mind, in reggie's mind he was having a great time, even thought his body burned
Then Iwata dead ass body walked in seeing reggie being raped, so he fired him
And that's the real reason he stepped down, happy?

>Then Iwata dead ass body walked in
Too soon

Attached: 1449183036164.webm (848x604, 2.99M)

great contribution

why does every white nintendo fan look like scott the woz

Why does fucking everything have to be some conspiracy? Why can't the fact that he retired because he himself decided it was time to be true?

they are all descendants of the original "Genghis Khan" Nintendo fan

Why would he leave such a cushy and well paying job when he's healthy and not that old?

He's rich. Why waste away your life working in a stressful job, instead of doing what you want to do?

want to do? i don't understand this concept

He literally said he wanted to spend more time with his family you dirty sandnigger

Attached: What.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

He was doing jack shit lol, also he's still doing gigs so clearly not that rich

His body is being prepared in a gene-engineering lab.

>he's still doing gigs so clearly not that rich
People can get addicted to fame.

Why leave Nintendo then? Didn't realize the withdrawal would hit?