Here's your TES VI map bro

Here's your TES VI map bro

Attached: Map_HF_Ingame_Th.jpg (450x330, 161K)

Attached: 1410188706588.jpg (4440x2401, 1.24M)

Attached: hammerfell_map.png (1160x904, 1.18M)

well, its not skyrim thats for sure
can horses climb mountains?

I spy a hook nosed Jew

I wish I knew how to make maps

I actually wish it takes place in the Hammerfell, I just hope they don't make it into a full we wuz kangs shit

If they actually went off of this I would be so happy.
Though I suspect we are getting Highrock or the entire Iliac bay

baka mole rat looking map

Attached: C8-Hps_VwAASzb4.jpg (680x503, 44K)

>no stros m'kai
Fuck off retard

are you blind?

Are you blind? It´s a island you dumb fuck

Assuming they're going to use the same scaling system they've used since morrowind (all the games since then have been proportionally accurate in comparison to each other in terms of their size), High Rock would be too small on it's own. Hammerfell on its own is a little larger than Skyrim, but smaller than Cyrodiil. This makes me hope that we will get both Hammerfell and High Rock together in one game, in full.

>in b4 some moron says they did that in daggerfall
That game only covered a little bit of both.

Attached: B7rBN.jpg (1200x5808, 653K)

Also as they've recently settled a court case and trademarked the name "Redfall", that lends some potential truth to this theory as the name references both area.

Attached: 1422020961700.png (800x3176, 1.25M)

But there's no settlement on it on that map. How you both managed to be so braindead at the same time is astonishing

>going into defense mode because you can't use your eyes

>defense mode
Don't be pathetic.

You are the one moving goalposts m8

its only showing the main settlements you stupid fuck, Port Hunding is not a main settlement.

Attached: mappagigante.jpg (1852x1269, 422K)

It's literally on your map of major settlements but somehow isn't one? Sure.
Goalposts are right where they started. It isn't on OPs map because OP is a fag and so are you.

The double
The triple down

Can he do it? Can he get a 4 of a kind downs syndrome hand off one post?

where are you on the autism spectrum?

Attached: 1558719325255.jpg (512x384, 41K)

He did! And before I could even provide color commentary! He must've been hiding that joker up his sleeve. Now the question on everyone's mind is will he stick to his guns a fifth and final time?

Waaaaay down at the bottom with the rest of my phone posting friends

Imagine wanting to give bethesda a single dime ever again after the disgrace that was FO76.

With the city placement this genuinely looks like the same size as skyrim, I hope the scale is bigger with los santos sized cities and miles of road in between

Excellent rebuttals. You've really justified your shitty fan map.
Caught me :^)

I would like to think that you are just shitposting and are not serious at all, but I have seen so many blithering retards on Yea Forums lately that I have a hard time believing it

where is orcinnamon?

Now I only wish Bethesda would be competent enough to create two very different regions with their own culture and politics inside one game.
Then again considering the development time for tes VI it might be some hope