VR Chat

Is this any good?
I recently bought a VR and it keeps popping up in recommendations.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7wwqUA4QZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. It's full of trannies, weebs, pedophiles, scammees and landwhale girls. If you want a decent VR game play Meat Fortress.

Attached: 1567669621364m.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

It's a great way to make friends online yes. But you have to wade through garbage first.

This.
Your friends will be weirdos, but there's plenty of actually interesting and constructive people on that game.
t. it is my social life because i live in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of boomers

It's literally a chat room but in VR.
It's as good as you make it.

>decent game
>meat fortress
I love VR and I love Team Fortress but I found Meat Fortress insanely boring after five minutes.
obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=E7wwqUA4QZs

post it

It's really depends on the community you interact with

This.

Is the index worth getting if i already own a Vive?

bump

I just like that people ended up making pretty good Kamen Rider avatars complete with henshin animations for VRChat.

it is what it is
love it or hate it

vive to index is an upgrade

Pretty much this. If this sounds like fun to you, you're going to have a blast. VRC has interesting people, interesting worlds, drinking parties, people are often creative and probability of meeting someone who's actually interesting is very high. VRC is also somewhat a VR tech showcase (it's shit, but it just is), featuring fbt support, knuckles support, allowing you to do all kinds of stuff like dancing, playing various games, or moaning in tda like on video. You can make your own avatars, your own worlds, you can express yourself in many interesting ways, your body language becomes so apparent that you can often be recognized just from it. It's an amazing social game, and, in a way, most impressive use of VR i've ever seen.

Give me some examples of good social times on VR that you've had.

It's basically Second Life but less degenerate.

I went from Rift to Index. Headset is better. Controllers, not for most things. The analog sticks are terrible and I had to replace mine after 2 months. The finger tracking and grip function are extremely unprecise. The Vive dildos might be even worse, though.

When I got my Oculus Dev Kit back in the day, Team Fortress 2's archaic VR Mode at the time was the most immersive experience despite thr screendoor effect. It not only places your head directly where the character's is, but it renders the full body from the neck down. I actually felt like I was the Soldier running around and shooting shit up.

I wouldn't reccommend trying the Scout in VR, it's nausiating even with modern VR screens.

VRChat really is a lot of fun just to see what interesting and hilarious avatars people can make.

VRChat has been an experience that surpassed Second Life, Worlds, even MMOs in terms of digital interaction simply due to how accessable it is. Anyone can open Blender and Unity and easily import or make whoever or whatever they want, doing anything they want.

The best are when players spawn items/weapons that other players can grab and hold.

I can't really give any precise examples. Guess I had many decent conversations with fellow nerds on topics we share, drunk spin the bottle/never have i ever is always fun, so is murder game and goofing around/making funny scenes/crossovers with characters. I mean, give me some examples of good social times you've had IRL - you surely had some, but it's not that easy to pick or describe. Getting to know people, exchanging views, feeling comfort from acceptance you get, it's rather difficult to just 'give some examples' of that. And, of course, freedom of expression you have in this game is endless compared to normal world. If you've ever wondered how world would look like if people would hold nothing but disdain towards social norms and taboos and whatnot, vrchat is exactly that.

it's alright

Attached: 1562458707407.webm (960x540, 1.33M)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CUM IN MY ASS

But I love me some good dose of degeneracy in SL. How else am I gonna get fucked by a big dicked futa?

It /was/ good but the vr fad has already passed.

What's the most messed-up shit you've walked in on in a public world?

>visit the Void Club like I do every night
>in one of the private rooms stumble upon the Orphan of Kos from Bloodbourne getting fucked with a strap-on by Sarah from the Last of Us

Attached: 1565969374016.gif (650x400, 3.86M)

thanks for that user.
It makes more sense.
Will probably give it a go tonight for the first time since i have VR and fullbody.

No way.
I would burst out laughing.
Worst thing i've seen (or bizarre) was probably a slave trade auction in the early house of the morning after the night club events had finished. I was really drunk so it's rather a blur, thank fuck. I've also participated in ERP and people have jacked off in real life while i've been doing stuff to them in VR. That's an experience.

Has it though?

Reddit tier community when I used to play it. Had some fun hide and seek matches though. If only the oculus quest could work with this maybe I’d play it again.

Attached: 6853A7B7-7955-4825-892A-2532DA788C0A.gif (500x288, 225K)

It does though

Well in that case if it were cheaper.