Honest question to Reimu fans as someone who's not all that into Touhou but would be content with her getting into...

Honest question to Reimu fans as someone who's not all that into Touhou but would be content with her getting into Smash: how would they approach her design? Go purely off of ZUN's design work? Mix and match stuff from doujins? Make their own?

Attached: ZUNdraw.jpg (600x600, 97K)

Why do all of the characters in this series have fucked up faces

Reimu = lame

They'd probably pick her WBaWC outfit. And not use ZUN's artstyle.

Touhou is a one-man creation.
Everything: programming, art, music is made by one person. ZUN is the original Toby Fox

Zun is a programer and musician first, and artist third.

I reckon they would go with her Urban Legend in Limbo design since that has the most attention to detail.

While I concede ZUN's designs have their charm, they would be absolute dogshit to put in smash

Attached: 465px-Th145Reimu2.png (465x599, 266K)

They'll put WBaWC in the forefront but put the more defining outfit in there a-la Inkling.

>2hu17
>HRtP for original outfit
>EoSD
>MoF for blue ascot
>WaHH
>ULiL
>LoLK
>IaMP

This is the only way Mashpotato Samurai can stick with the Red-White palette while having different alts for 2-8 Reimu mirrors. The main problem with this is Reimu tends to have a same-ish outfit. Only artists that actually changes her outfit is Aya from WaHH and Horned Hermit

Attached: 2hu reimu (2).png (800x750, 289K)

Pic related

Attached: 2hu (4).png (2010x1443, 622K)

I miss Reimu's TH6 design.

FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP EXPOSING REIMU TO MORE SECONDARIES

The drunk Tojo who made the game got all of his art skills from a 3rd grade coloring book featuring nothing but elementary school girls

So do you think that ZUN's daughter will continue his legacy?

Attached: 1541121222111.png (805x851, 89K)

Doesn't really matter. All she needs is a cute face, red clothes with frills and detached sleeves.
There are some things that are characteristically "Reimu", now, like the flat bangs and red things in front of her ears. The ribbon in her hair is important, too.

I don't think it would be too difficult. Zelda's face in Ultimate isn't really one she's had in a game before.

they use Hirasaka's style for her since he draws the closest to her initial proportions

What are you on about? I'm not the wojaposting rosterfag here

Attached: .......jpg (1600x1200, 844K)

Good taste.

ZUN's style or burst. It would be like adding Hero but not using Toriyama's artstyle.

Attached: 1567807882219.jpg (648x400, 87K)

They can always make new alts. Hell, the fighting games already use some good alts that also reference other characters. Rather than picking a single canon design they could also make an amalgamation that takes elements from all of them.

Attached: 1540166752214.png (1975x1279, 84K)

Reimu only having red and white alts would be extremely inaccurate

WHY IS TOUHOU SO HARD

5 or 6 Modern Reimu alts
3 or 2 Old Reimu alts
Easy