Shit level design

>shit level design
>awful, forgettable music
>cringe voice acting
>basic platforming with poor controls
>soulless art style, everything looks the same
>boring as fuck worlds

Is this the kind of trash Sony kids were "enjoying" in the nineties when N64 owning patrician kids such as myself were experiencing some of the greatest 3D platformers ever created?

SAD!

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 74K)

OK retard

Attached: 1552449491184.jpg (800x861, 249K)

sneed

Attached: 1567697778341.jpg (1500x1500, 319K)

>console war shitposting in an age where you don't even have to be an idort to have access to everything

Attached: 2019-09-13 11.45.38.jpg (4000x2250, 1.79M)

Shut up retard. Go play your old garbage while I stay around with the hot dads that have more than 50 polys.

Attached: 8dbb01b6875712d0a430631986b63c92.jpg (800x720, 142K)

>MMMUH! MMMUH! HOO! HOO! WAHOO! A-HA! HERE WE GOOOO! OOF! GUH-HUH! NUUU! MEMEMEHMEMEMEHMEMEMEH!

Attached: 1516451375650.jpg (960x892, 234K)

By the way, I almost included Sonic Forces in the pic, but I felt too embarassed.

>477810897
>awful, forgettable music
I know this was a bait thread, but Copeland doesn't deserve even ironic shitposting.

But crash and spyro were never exlusive of anything.

OP is referring to the Reignited Trilogy, which was in its original incarnations. So was the Crash trilogy until the remakes.

>posting degenerate furry art
This is how you tell a game is absolute shit and only liked by weirdos and retards with odd fetishes.

Yeah man, can you believe those sicko mario fans and their bara bowser posting? Fucking trash.

Those games do not deserve to be next to SMO. Crash is another piece of shit game for 'sad' Sony kids, a literal rehash of DKC that couldn't do full 3D platforming and had to resort to lame gimmicks and minigames up the ass for the sequels.
And obviously, while SMO is an original masterpiece brimming with innovation and actual fun, the other two are shameful rehashes of old games because unlike glorious Nintendo Activision never had any talent in house, especially nowadays, so they have to resort to soulless fucking rehashes of ancient games that only appeal to fetishist and nostalgiafags who were unfortunate enough to be Sony kids when the N64 existed.

Sad & yikes!

Attached: 153843094657.png (552x543, 358K)

>the other two are shameful rehashes of old games because unlike glorious Nintendo Activision never had any talent in house, especially nowadays
I do agree with this part, but remasters are still better than all the original dogshit we got for Crash and Spyro after the PS1 era. I just hope they lead to good new games.

>477812816
>SMO
>innovation
0/10, not even worth a (You)
You could at least pick Sunshine or Galaxy, but you can't even do that

Don't forget the censorship.

Falseflagging snoyboys

>Giochi Rimasterizzati

Unlikely, let me remind you we're talking about Activision here. This is the best you're gonna get for these inferior series. If you like 3D platforming, fun, or both, just get on the Nintendo train already.

Faggot who never played SMO spotted. The focus on having moons hidden all over the place in a semi open world where you can control enemies instead of powerups is innovative in 3D platforming. And before you go there, no, cunny and tranny flags are not innovative aspects of 3D platforming, so don't even bring out actual dogshit like HiT or other indie embarrassments please.

Hey, Crash has one new level. :^)

>SMO a masterpiece

Talk about delusion, thinking that trash platformer is special while still reguritating its same old tired themes, oh but you get to possess things now, except they're all one trick shallow forms utilized in the most basic, simple ways possible.

Imagining criticizing another IP's mini-games while praising a mechanic just as shallow, Mario fans are a joke as usual.

>attack the remaster's faults
>"is this what kids liked in the nineties?"
You're not even trying.

Don't like one mechanic of SMO? Just ignore it, the game is fully open ended, besides none of the captures overstay their welcome and are used only for little challenge sections, the pacing of the game stays excellent all the way through. On the other hand, you're playing some inferior game with soulless new shiny graphics that is actually 20+ years old and resorts to having entire levels based on a single shitty gimmick (spyro's flying levels, Crash vehicle levels) and you're forced to complete it.

I knew you were a so y dr one the moment I saw the first 2 quotes

How's the switch port of spyro? My standards aren't unreasonable since I still greatly enjoy playing the originals.

>477813228
>The focus on having moons hidden all over the place in a semi open world
BotW, the game that came out a year before that, did exactly that, and it wasn't even a new concept, so your Odyssey is nothing new. Neither is "control enemies instead of powerups" in platformers - it's no different than Kirby. Stay mad, falseflagger - that's the second missed (You).

Jesus fuck I know people get their dicks hard for console war faggotry but is this really what it’s been reduced to? Shitting on Spyro the Dragon because it was exclusive to a console you didn’t own 15 fucking years ago?

I bought Reignited because as a kid I really enjoyed Spyro 1. Never even played Spyro 2 until I played reignited this week, since I 100%ed Spyro 1 and thought “eh, why not”. Spyro 2 is a fucking great game. It’s not nostalgia goggles telling me that either, the game is brand new to me and I’m loving it.

It's one of the worst ports on the system. For starters it looks far worse than the PC version on lowest settings, it has bad framerate, and long ass loading times.

Also 8Gb day one patch if you're a physical buyfag. I pirated it and found it absolutely dreadful, so I turned to /ourguy/ FitGirl for the PC version.

Listen man you don't get it, it's not about playing a fun game, it's about the hardware that runs them !

But seriously I've never met anyone in real life who cares about the different consoles, people just talk about games being enjoyable. Imagine if people gave a shit about having VHS vs Betamax tapes back in the day instead of talking about the films, it's fucking retarded beyond belief.

I get sour-graping about the games you won’t get to play because they’re locked down to some other piece of hardware (and truly, fuck exclusivity, it sucks) but it’s not even an exclusive. It used to be an exclusive over a decade ago. How the fuck are people shitting on Spyro and going “what a joke compared to Mario” like there’s actually any fucking competition between them right now.

Neither Insomniac or Naughty Dog hit their stride until the PS2 with Ratchet and Jak respectively

Attached: 1511721591164.png (416x532, 346K)

The issue here is that games like Spyro\Crash rehashan are getting praised all over the place when they're a cancer on the industry.

How do games aimed 8 year olds from 20 fucking years ago become cancerous to this industry? Last time I checked no one even made another 3D platformer game in the last 2 years.

Lo sono