Pathologic Thread

>he didn't buy the bull

Attached: 1567131566189.png (366x413, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Sgpj6lRIfI
vocaroo.com/i/s1SIus6e7KwA
docs.google.com/document/d/1rspRgTeAZDtSrfS2cO1uaYqgO_VssAvPyoOHNNqvJVY/edit
vocaroo.com/i/s0tuwnGw9UBe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Soulsian "hard is good" ideology is really holding this game back.

play it on easy mode then

when does marble nest dlc come out?

Attached: hook-and-pull.png (533x312, 345K)

Fuck yeah, Pathologic thread! I'm getting addicted to them and think about the game all the time.
What do you call such a man?

Attached: NMAbc47AJMM.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Attached: curing the plague.jpg (500x361, 33K)

Attached: Capella_tabletop.jpg (596x442, 98K)

has anyone played the boardgame?

You are khatanger, emshen

Yep, I bought it second hand for a lot. Don’t really regret it. Though it requires multiple plays to feel worth the time if that makes sense. Basically the game is actually kinda deep in a group politics kind of way, as the plague you want them working against each other as much as you can. If the group doesn’t see it that way and just sees it as coop then the plague loses way too easy. It’s pretty great though overall.

I made the big mistake of watching Lets Play's of the game before I played it, thinking at the time it wasn't a game I'd want to play myself. Though they were both very entertaining, now, as I'm playing it, I kind of feel like I cheated myself out of that nice discovery feeling...

I guess there are still the other PCs I can do that with though...

Attached: 1568221727056.jpg (531x787, 116K)

just bought this game, the intro made no sense to me but whatever, I stopped at the part where you meet that ginger childhood friend of yours in a trainyard, so far the atmosphere is amazing and I'm just getting started, what am I in for frens? preferably no spoilers

interesting, interesting. if i had friends willing to play it with me that'd be a very tempting buy lol. i love the idea of group politics, semi-cooperative games. it's particularly fitting for pathologic

Tabletop simulator has a version of it, it takes some getting used to the mechanics because the rules don’t make sense exactly. Also I’d modify the rules slightly so that you can only take resources from your own wards. The game allows you to interact too much with other players wards that it doesn’t allow for choices to be based on resource scarcity.

Frustration, despair, enlightenment, craving
In that specific order as well

Frantic and hectic dumpster diving, lol
seriously, check every trashcan you come across.

It's really weird, this isn't the kind of game I tend to play but it seeps into your bones. Really digs into you. It's something that lingers with you for quite some time even after you're done with it.

It's on Tabletop Sim if you can't find the physical

Polyhedron > Town
vocaroo.com/i/s1Sgpj6lRIfI

Attached: 1560194377037.png (480x696, 255K)

Based and Utopiapilled

Attached: 1559840204841.jpg (1425x1200, 894K)

Does anyone have that "Just found out about the sand plague" pic?

Oi lads, is there some ending to that one part where you meet murky at the graveyard and pick herbs?

I have a open ended circle in my thoughts and i remember it just ending in a 'i didn't want to do this' kind of conclusion circle. And I don't see a way to continue it.

How fares your kine?

Attached: 1567414120895.jpg (776x613, 209K)

It'll continue on its own later

Remember the dream with door in the middle of steppe and children standing around and looking at it? On what day it was?

2nd, I believe

Attached: Pathologic 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

I have a deja vu... I blame blooming steppe herbs

Attached: Pathologic.png (493x380, 237K)

Attached: Pathologic 2.jpg (493x380, 165K)

You knew that there were 2 children sitting on a bench on the top of the rock
?

Attached: 1568015548499.png (1279x703, 862K)

Yeah but only because I looked achievements up for my 2nd run

You know, Burakh, with great soul comes great responsibility. Old man Isidor called it 'The Khatanghe Man's Burden.' Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the pet.
>Notkin looks directly at the camera.
>"The Olgimsky's, the Kains, the Saburovs...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the groaning tree. The Day of the Lockpick is near, Artemy. We'll have every Doghead in The Town dead or in chains in 10 days, and may Mother Boddho have me infected by a mysterious apparition in a bird mask this very night if I'm wrong. Boddho bless the Soul-and-a-Halves.

Attached: notkin.jpg (1280x1739, 406K)

>what am I in for frens? preferably no spoilers
At the risk of repeating what others say:
Pain, misery, frustration and ultimately: catharsis. I kinda envy you that you are getting into the game blind.
Be patient, and TRADE OFTEN. Without spoiling, that is the one thing you really need to know. Trade with everyone you come across, unless you are completely satisfied on all your needs: especially the children.

I've seen too many people bitching about how the hunger is unfair just because they had not figured out that when the game tells you to trade at every opportunity, it means you should actually trade at every opportunity.

DELETE THIS

THE POLYHEDRON IS A LEAKING THORN IN THE SIDE OF THE STEPPE

Attached: haruspex2.png (1122x848, 379K)

>>I'd put the rednecks into the tower first, then nobody has to die

I'd put the rednecks into the Polyhedron first, then cannon fire it. Double profit.

Attached: clara ghibli.jpg (2000x1488, 365K)

Post the Navy Seals one

vocaroo.com/i/s1SIus6e7KwA

Attached: 1567090256203.png (471x714, 210K)

Thank you, venerable Bachelor

Aand Pathologic ofc is the third one - Godzilla Haruspex vs Megashark Dankovsky.

Attached: leo.jpg (549x720, 73K)

Never realized that this quote is from Tolstoy. I know the other version, by Borges:
"There are only three stories:
Illias, Odyssey and New Testament."

I suffered through 9 days of the true difficulty mode before turning some of the options to easy because I wanted an actual ending instead of getting stuck in a death loop. Am I still a good burakh?

It's perfect, en-Daniil.

Attached: pKuUC1s88f1fo1_500.gif (500x241, 988K)

NOTKIN KEEPS GETTING INFECTED AND I HAVE NO SHMOWDERS
OYUN WON'T LET ME INTO THE ABATTOIR
Day 9

Attached: 1568201649751.png (584x602, 135K)

is there any truth in the rumors of aspity not being exactly human?

Attached: 20190912175250_1.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

why is she so ugly now?

You finished the game right? if not, brace for spoilers
She is the embodiment of the plague Isidor dealt with, basically the beta version of the changeling

Attached: 1447445843985.jpg (501x361, 47K)

Comfy art anchor

Attached: 323d29a6485d6f73f0b2b4ef79423fbf.jpg (564x846, 73K)

*blocks your path*
*makes you learn the entire steppe language to fully understand her dialogue*

Attached: taya and stand.png (756x1128, 389K)

Attached: 1566685100589.jpg (1000x736, 162K)

2 has really endeared me towards the haruspex. its gotten to the point that one of the things i'm most looking forward to when playing a new route is seeing the ripper from the dandy and baldy's points of view.

Attached: tumblr_pt3f0y4Tx91qawkdjo2_1280.png (851x1101, 1.29M)

BACHELOR WHEN?!

Attached: 1566073658735.jpg (400x364, 74K)

Depends largely on how much of an actual impact Mandalore made, but my estimation would be: no sooner than in a year or year and a half.

>summer approaching
>no optimisation patch

i'll prepare for a house fire

Attached: jhj43xc0E7lR1uxhgelo1_1280.jpg (1000x650, 163K)

do you guys think they will do that
>other routes will be different genre
thing, or was that just something said in a moment of sadness?

Attached: 1566165905630.jpg (1068x748, 43K)

Pretty sure it was said in a moment of frustration and sadness over people whining that the Pathologic game loop is difficult

Attached: 1568231459032.jpg (3000x1171, 750K)

There is this giant interview with ice pick lodge and its on russian. Has it been translated yet? If not do you guys want me to? They talk about the whole process of creating it, re-doing it from scratch, failure at launch and planes for the future. Although I think based mandalore helped it out a lot. The game was on the top selling on steam recently.

The DTF one?

It's already been translated. Machine translation did most of the job and some actor touched it up

docs.google.com/document/d/1rspRgTeAZDtSrfS2cO1uaYqgO_VssAvPyoOHNNqvJVY/edit

Here, found it

Aight, cool
That was so painful to read.

A Gamer™

It's great, provided you have a group of friends willing to play several times, and still willing to talk to you after the first time.

As revealed by 2's release, gamers are unable to handle something like Pathologic

so it really is the pathologic of board games

Is this a redraw, or can you extract the pictures/textures from the gamefiles?

Attached: 20190911191916_1.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

>summer approaching
I keep forgetting that the Southern hemisphere is a thing.

Attached: mv01zo7loA4.jpg (1280x873, 81K)

Do I just need to keep people alive at the end of day 10 to ensure they survive?

if you reverse image search i believe you will find the page that has tons of extractions including in-game paintings and stuff.

its surprising you can type with obese fingers.

The infection roulette works the same at the end of day 10 as the other days. And there is none on day 11, so if an NPC makes it through the night of day 10, he's saved.

Attached: 1490300322302.jpg (1573x1100, 878K)

Is Pathologic HD worth playing?

Thanks
Now I just need two schmowders or get lucky

Attached: 1566520758474.png (522x690, 498K)

I'M HAVING CHEST PAINS

Attached: 1567282473691.jpg (566x457, 55K)

nice haiku

Attached: what.jpg (1510x1864, 324K)

Bitchlor's face's ugly as fuck. Guess hair makes him little more bearable.

Attached: 2w6g1.png (1000x708, 884K)

DELET THIS. He's very handsome.

Attached: 35345354477.jpg (1042x1157, 501K)

playing pathologic 1. bachelor route, day 4. i'm going to die very soon. I have no rations and no money. I missed what to do on day 3, so i only did the two sidequests. after i die, i don't think i'm going to restart. the game is interesting as hell and I want to know what happens but I gotta say the gameplay is SHIT. walking back and forth across the town and 2 meters and hour sucks ass, poo poo death clouds of get infected immediately and if you're out of shmowders than tough luck sucks, and the combat is weak as hell.

Take pills before the clouds hit you or wear clothes

I don't watch youtubers but how much attention to this game will Hbomberguy's video bring? More than Mandalore? I just want my Bachelor/Changeling campaign and I don't want the game to become another "hidden gem".

pills are expensive as fuck, but whatever the clouds are avoidable so that doesn't really matter all that much. Also the only clothes i've seen in any shop or in any pickups are single use latex gloves and the sheet.
my main complaint is the slow ass walking. constant walking. walking. that's all i fucking do and it's so fucking slow.
>not instantly knowing where to go so your routes are peak efficiency
yeah it's my first time blind. it sucks. also inb4 zoom zoom

Only when smiles like that.

Sing along kinbros
vocaroo.com/i/s0tuwnGw9UBe

You have a map which also shows quest markers

Mandalore gave it more than enough exposure to save the Bachelor, after his video enough people played it to save IPL and also liked it to shill it via word of mouth and make more money
Unless something goes very wrong it should be safe now

What about Maria's hair

Attached: maira.jpg (575x555, 154K)

Do you not lose reputation for draining blood off people?

>not instantly knowing where to go so your routes are peak efficiency
You get letters, a quest log and a map, if you can't use all of this to plan your routes somewhat efficiently then you are a shitter
Also you can very easily get through the game infected from day 3 to day 12, I know you can because I did it in my blind playthrough
Just barter for meds and chug meradorm before sleeping, it's not hard

Isn't it time for Yea Forums the musical soon?

I'm gonna take my bull to the old town road
And gonna ride til i can't no more~

Can't odonghe tell me nothin'
Aspity can't tell me nothin'
City boy can't tell me nothin'
Lara can't tell me nothin'

Not bad. Got that native american vibe.

Have an ultimate version.

Attached: Bridekovsky.jpg (575x555, 180K)

Attached: xeaQP6z.png (1000x708, 762K)

i've spotted few scars. shaving didn't go well?

Now we're talking! That's some peculiar looking bride.

Attached: drogo.gif (480x320, 927K)

Attached: 75-1390677738.jpg (190x226, 23K)

Are the infection/death for the bounds really just a dice roll? Can you even do anything other than just helping their odds?

All of models have some subtleties to them. The Bachelor, for example, can't shave, has snakes everywhere as well as some (acne?) scars on face.

Attached: Bachelor_scars.jpg (805x1194, 620K)

Surviving in Pathalogic is hard. Sometimes I wish i could just sit on a bench watching the passers-by.

Cure them, oynon

Attached: D_n6of8WkAEUiGJ.png (617x750, 1.08M)

I see, there are pieces of hair sticking out of temple and ear.
Btw what are you doing with his model and how did you take it out of the game? can you undress him? asking for a friend

Haven't ever tasted burnt sugar, Murky?

Attached: D7BKi-BXYAASc0I.jpg (1200x1122, 177K)

was this the game reacting to my decisions, or does the encounter with the replacement actor for the role of Artemy Burakh in the factory on Day 11 always happen?

When I met them and he told me about the decisions he had already made, I was stunned. What he told me was so uncanny feeling because I had actually, in a previous attempt and life, gone and visited Clara and saw those soldiers in the mist before being shot dead, just as this actor seemingly had

Always happens.
The quest to find the courier only progresses to the Broken heart after you visit all previous locations, so you would always meet Clara at the army camp before talking to him.
Still a pretty cool moment of course.
You can also make him hostile if you say "there can only be one Artemy Burakh"

Attached: 1568197409861.png (500x611, 297K)

>new day starts
>mission is obscure
>no quest markers anywhere
>kains say nothing, saburovs say nothing, olgimskys say nothing, eva says nothing, Yulia says nothing, chick in maid outfit says nothing, theater guy says nothing, drunkard and his bar frequenting brother say nothing
This was literally my day 3. Which random npc was I supposed to talk to with no hint or direction to get the main quest ball rolling?
My point is not that I have a hard time planning routes when I have markers and direction. But I do have a hard time planning my route when I have no markers or direction. Make sense fuckface?

read the letters they send you?
You know the letters menu exists right?

Attached: EELiEbsW4AAG1bJ.jpg (1296x1578, 128K)

Attached: UrpzEt4Fmlg.jpg (273x277, 30K)

Actually no. What that