I told you

Attached: merdhau.jpg (1000x720, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well thanks I’m hungry now you fat fuck

can you play culinary hyperversity on the lüte in chivalry? didn't think so

they're both helicoptering bullshit "medieval fighting"
i want a game that lets me feel like a knight, not a game where I have to fight acrobats in plate armor

how the fuck do you eat the on on the right

>europoors can't dislocate their jaws
yikes!

imagine

welp im off to mcdonalds

but mordhau is more fun

imagine being so fat you look at video games and see food

No such thing currently as good fps melee combat.

who is the little video gamer fellow on the left picture? looks like he likes video games

Attached: him playing video game.png (110x182, 38K)

If that burger had 200 IQ it wouldn't have become a burger.

>looks like he likes video games

Which is why he doesn't belong on this board

with a fork and knife, you mong. they haven't invented utensils yet in your shithole?

he is epic gamer

An American made this, only a Yank would compare burgers and IQ

No such thing currently as good melee combat in general

Attached: pvk.jpg (1828x720, 374K)

Why do ameriburgers toast their buns or put their patties between some kind of brioche? that sounds so fucking vile and weird

I took a look at Mordhau and it looks like jankier Chivalry with some customization and a couple if new mechanics.

Mordhau is way better than Chivalry. God this forum is a cesspool of fucking morons and trolls now.

Attached: 6be.jpg (729x640, 55K)

Why is it square?

its more efficient to cut out squares from the sheet of beef

Attached: 1555222057750.jpg (2800x720, 605K)

Melee is the only good combat, it's just all in third person or top down.

What's the fucking point of getting a burger if you have to use knife and fork?

You think you do but you don't

It was always a land of mindless contrarians and hipsters

youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc

so that the bread doesn't get soggy also that's not an american thing you stupid fucking inbred

Why isn't the bread square then?

why are americans so obsessed with unhealthy food

Attached: 1510143737215.jpg (374x347, 39K)

you fucking animal

>red onion
>tomato
Fucking ruined

stupid weeb

Attached: 1566692711365.jpg (574x81, 19K)

>pvkII

Attached: tenor (7).gif (220x230, 1.18M)

arguing which shit burger is the best

Attached: 003[1].jpg (800x600, 122K)

burgers aren't really unhealthy. it's usually just meat and maybe cheese, bread, and vegetables. nothing really unhealthy there. the massive pile of extra greasy fries and big sodas that come with them are more of an issue.

>gookmoot

It's prettier, has better customization and no exploits. But the game modes suck fucking dick and get repetitive 5 hours in which is why this game is dead while Chivalry lived for years.

Its fucking fast food it will be three size smaller in real life.

put it in mouth?

I'm not american but all junk food tastes really good for me

>mordhau
>no exploits
user...

Unless you're Julia Roberts I don't see how you're gonna get that to fit in your mouth.

I don't think Chivalry is particularly good either, but I remember all the fucking fags who shilled Mordhau for years saying it would be vastly superior and would be the game to finally do melee combat right. Then it comes out and the combat is just as shitty as Chivalry, and somehow the map design is far worse.

>food analogies

>food comparisons
stupid americans

Pretty sure I ate one a little bit bigger than the one in the image but my jaw hurt after. You just have to open your mouth really wide and take a bite.

>not enjoying food

Filthy 3rd world cockroach

Why do non-Americans en masse keep voting our food the tastiest?

wtf user. Are you telling me that fast food doesn't look like what it's advertised to be?

It's one of the few joys they still have, between being crushed by debt or risking to get shot every time they go outside.

this fucking reddit bear is pissing me off

Attached: 1560747276425.gif (392x410, 308K)

>meat
it comes with too much salt usually, far better sources of protein which is mainly what you're looking for here than 2 patties of beef
>maybe cheese
not healthy, especially not the processed crap that is found in burgers
>bread
loaded with way more carbs than you want from a meal
>vegetables
yeah ok 2 slices of tomatos and some pickles don't count for a serving of vegetables, you know that. you could easily add a side salad on the side but then again if you're health conscious you're probably not eating burgers in the first place

cant have it all your way. this aint burger king nigga

>bread bad
hate this meme

You people realize Chivalry had

Remember War of the Roses?

americans are reptilians confirmed

yes

your burger buns are made of whole grain brown bread?

Sometimes

I miss that game so, so much.

A friend of mine and I pioneered visor flipping as a way to mess with people. Knock em down, crouch over them, and flap, flap, flap. Flap while executing them. Flap while bonking them over the head with a quarterstaff. Everyone else is using the flavor-of-the-month executioner's axe, then 1h sword, then 2h, sword, etc? Quarterstaff won't let you down. Quarterstaff won't betray you. It won't knock off heads, but it'll thwack the shit out of anything that isn't an asshole archer. Speaking of which, oblivious. That perk was PERFECT for when you have a dedicated wingman. You could ignore all the annoying bleed and burn effects, and your buddy could just teamkill you and revive you for full health.

The death of WotR is something worth shedding a manly tear over, even if it was buggy, unbalanced, and terribly managed/developed in general by Fatshart. They make interesting games and always fuck them up. Always.

Attached: 1547457334396.jpg (508x388, 47K)

What's the deal with Fat Shark's shitty programming anyway?

Attached: an old ranger trick.webm (888x500, 2.59M)

Meat is a great source of protein and dairy is healthy for you, even the stuff from burger joints. There isn't enough bread to make it particularly carb heavy also

Quality Swedish programming is something I always hear from a friend I played some Vermintide 2 with. Honestly, I think they're just shitty devs. They make games that other devs don't or won't, meaning you always get something interesting and playable enough to be fun, but their quality control sucks, horribly. Whoever among them or their corporate overlords gives the thumbs-up to releasing half-assed, unfinished products deserves to have a live wolverine introduced to their rectum(s), with a high quality recording of the event made publicly available and and physical copies in steel cases sent to everyone who purchased War of the Vikings.

Attached: 1549760819589.jpg (332x386, 18K)

God damn it now I'm hungry for some burgs

Attached: 1568358158756.gif (441x270, 442K)

Where's tf2 cp_degrootkeep?

fork + knife probably

mm pizza

Attached: 1553874036310.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

Kingdom Come is the closest

here's your (You), I got fucking triggered by this webm

>i want a game that lets me feel like a knight
Then it simply can't be a multiplayer. Best you can look for is Bannerlord.

>everything in this

Attached: 1473597455293.png (381x400, 19K)

OP here, I'm retarded in case you didn't know.

This, the only think that Mordhau lacks is a distinctive Attack/Defense maps for 5vs5.

PVK the original or go home

How can a person be this annoying just eating food?

Attached: 1561539045254.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Fuck off, burger is a glorified sandwich, if you eat sandwich with a fork you are a fucking idiot, like people who eat pizza with knife and fork

Janky shit but also super fun, like APB

why do some people eat fries with a fork

How can one man be so punchable?

Burgers are meant to be eaten with your hands like a sandwich. Using a knife and fork for it is just as barbaric as holding a steak in your hands, you fucking animal

I do that when I'm on the computer. I don't want that salt and grease on my keyboard.

>tfw i eat pizza with a knife and fork
How does he even make that look massively gay?

BASED

For Honor is a bit too flashy but there's still a realistic weightiness to it. I also couldn't stand the helicopter gameplay of Mordahu, Mount and Blade or Chivalry

That reason actually made sense, thanks

Attached: 1562936764926.png (520x554, 474K)

Haha woah! I can't believe he did that to his pizza!
One of these days I'm going to systematically track down all of you fucking newfaggots and put a metal slug right between your fucking ears

Because they're greasy and in some cases I don't have the time to wash my hands after the meal

>spoiler
what do you mean by that? any one post 2009? post 2011? 2016?

>t. guy from the webm

At least you can see it coming when your furniture is covered in plastic wrapping beforehand.

Imagine being so fat you look at video games and see food

Attached: 1474001318569.jpg (800x317, 153K)

It's not just what he does. It's also his bearing and facial expressions.
He looks very punchable.

They permabanned me for griefing in Chivalry
So there's only about three people playing it now

Attached: 1538781907856.jpg (651x655, 58K)

I liked the art design of chivalry so much more. It looked like low key fantasy while mordhau looked like a cheap larping

Blessed images
What ever happened to the guys who did Vikings?

Their wife’s all can’t cook

You shouldn't be a faggot then, faggot

>culinary hyperversity on the lüte

Please tell me there is a video.

Attached: Muhammed.jpg (455x250, 40K)

>they're both dead
what did he mean by this?

Attached: fucked thinking.gif (326x326, 211K)

squeeze it

Those games' problems, I think, come from the fact that they're 1st person games. It's hard to simulate medieval/renaissance fighting in first person without restricting character too much. But if you don't do that you get stupid ballerina dancing with weapons, instead of proper fighting
It works much better in 3rd person. It also allows grappling, which had a major role in armoured fighting

this one is objectively correct

Attached: 1568365241482.jpg (1000x720, 254K)

>mordhau
>flail mouse wildly to win
>chivalry
>flail mouse wildly to win
western combat design is so bad

this is the first image result when you google "how to eat pizza like a faggot"

i just noticed the meat on the fotm burger is looking a bit green on the sides.

Who could possibly be behind this post?

Attached: 1356216216372116284621785418.png (225x225, 12K)

>play any released video game whether it is mordhau, chivalry or whatever the fuck
>aaaaaah I keep dying in the game, it sucksss

Don't be rude. Take a break.

>It really is
Doesn't count if the link is to 4chin archives

What causes autists on Yea Forums to obsessively post about games they hate?

just play frontline and play a ranged/engineer cuck those never die

>eating burger with fork and k nife
What's next? Pizza without the edge crust?

So the moral is.. neither because they're both garbage?

>Whooper
You're trying to say the game is bad?

>played mordhau
>raged sometimes but overall loved it
>faggots discover the meme overpowered weapons like exec sword and rapier + shield, everyone spams exec sword swings and every rapier fag spams stabs and nothing else, zweinigs try to outrange you
>faggots who keep spamming firebombs and stonewalling advancement because not enough people take fireproof just to counter a single shitty weapon
>not taking armor is useless and makes you one or two shot by most of the common weapons because the speed boost is negligible and people get a speed boost chasing you anyway
>a lot of the more recent fun I've had in the game was dabbing on people in Crossroads by being a spawncamping horsefag and there was the occasional salty player who crouched behind a barrier with a billhook or was ready to make an instant toolbox barrier and then billhook
I'm just waiting for the sudden surge in popularity to play again, latest controversy I heard was "journalists" making another coordinated effort, but this time to pressure the developers into policing the chat

Attached: 1567976557761.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>not taking armor is useless
I did best with light armor + exec + bloodlust or w/e that shit was called that healed you to full after kill.
Rapier wasn't that bad, neither was exec at least for me. Spears and poleaxes felt bullshit tho

how do i make a GOOD first person melee game bros?

make it single player first

Imagine being at computers
So fat you look and see food

Seconding

>singleplayer
"no"

just like ur dick lul

>game is fun until people find the meta

Chivalry was great until you hit lvl15 and get forced to play with lvl50 spinning faggots

enjoy your dead game then