Why haven't you hit 60 yet?

Why haven't you hit 60 yet?

Attached: WoW_Classic_Main-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=80R9FG8s_nU
vocaroo.com/i/s1n545spTFZI
files.catbox.moe/zvymt4.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=VZm7taD2YMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

game sucks lol

got bored of the grind

Taking my time reading Alliance quests. Never leveled as Alliance before.

cause Im playing retail, superior version with 10x harder mechanics. But you try and lie to yourself that downing ragnaros with mage frostbolt spam is some type of big achievement lmao.

lol

Because I’m having fun.
>mfw the only tank who wasn’t a complete moron and could keep aggro in SM Cath/Arm was a 37 Paladin
>despite the healer being literally narcoleptic and briefly falling asleep in several pulls
It was a great old time

Game out barely just two weeks...Playerbase jumping off a cliff edge...View count mostly random Asian's always.

You think you want it...

Attached: YouThink.jpg (1643x613, 418K)

>"classic" wow
>infernal doesnt do friendly fire damage
>despawns when you dismiss it, doesnt become hostile to players other than the controlling warlock
>doesnt do any aoe damage at all because they couldnt figure out how to even make that work otherwise
OH NO NO NO
I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING HOME BROS
I THOUGHT IT WANTED IT
BUT IT DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: infernal.jpg (707x573, 77K)

My friends are way slower so I take it easy.

i have a job

lvl 17 currently, definitely enjoying it in an hour or two bursts. It is actually good.

Oh but I have!

Now I'm levelling an alt

cuz I'm farming rep for 7th legion rep to unlock the iron dwarves

because I'm gonna grind reputation mobs last few levels. its bit slower but on the long run much better.

Attached: 1556169280432.gif (560x511, 245K)

Wait what, I can't troll my own faction with summons anymore? That was one of the reasons for rolling warlock. Fuck.

I'm wasting my time with other games instead

>reading quests
scalp thirty boar dingalings kthxbye

Attached: absdis.jpg (3160x3160, 392K)

Because I'm enjoying the questing and not a spellcleave brainlet.

How much should I sell Assassin's Blade for? Or should I hold onto it?

Because like 95% of the population i hit the mid twenties and realized that's it. The game doesn't change or get better from there and there is no end game content to play. You're just hitting a boss for ten minutes instead of thirteen different boars. Retail might have nothing to do now that the tier is over, but at least it's a fucking game.

Attached: 1567306835474.jpg (417x749, 63K)

I literally just saw a multiboxer summon multiple infernals in Org and they were dealing damage to other players and were attacking guards once the warlocks were all dead

I did

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091319_054208.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

It's ultra tedious and boring - Been stuck in the 30-35 bracket for over a week
Only slightly bearable if you play one of the 3 classes who can kill mobs efficiently - warlock, hunter or mage
Rest of the classes is an incredible slog
Just feels like a complete waste of time that isn't fun, however doing group content and pvp at endgame keeps dangling in front of my head (since that's the only fun activity unless you have friends to play with) so I try to log in every day and at least grind 1 level

I don't know how the fuck my 13 year old self managed to level a warrior to 60

I'm enjoy doing all the elite quests and dungeons that I never had a chance getting groups for. It's not the most efficient way of leveling, I know.

Friendly fire Infernals were gone by 1.12 retard.

>5 hour adventure with 3 strangers to get our Verigan's fist
>Delving through dungeons and fighting hordes way over our level-
>God damn paladin crusade.
>end up doing light RP as we all finally hand our materials in.
Classic might be a slog, but the diamond moments you find are fucking fantastic.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090519_194212.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

i hit 50 tonight fuckoff

this 100%
I don't think this is even an arguable point, this is exactly what classic boils down to.

I'm almost level 41, but I've leveled to 60 in vanilla twice before as a naive kid. Playing as a hunter, I'm excluded from virtually all group content solely for the class I chose. The community being "better" is a total joke. It's the same types that play retail - bare minimum social interaction in order to get things done. I've seen people have wild temper tantrums at the slightest mistake anyone makes during elite quests. The thought of continuing any further up to raiding content on ANY class just to have to kiss cliquey guilds' asses for a spot makes for a huge deterrent to keep going any further. Just taking a step back from the game and looking over all the classes' abilities, the quest design, and everything else about this game in this state makes my brain melt from the schizophrenic non-logic behind it all.

53 doing BRD now
Forgot to get the quest for the key and I'm sad

I'm at level 30 and the grind just isn't fun anymore

>Playing as a hunter, I'm excluded from virtually all group content solely for the class I chose
>The community being "better" is a total joke.
Sounds better to me

Lazy, also 1.12 takes away any challenge until AQ40 and Naxx.

1. Queues wasting many days worth of playtime
2. Cleave meta severely hindering group finding for conventional runs, non-mages are fucked
3. I'm not unemployed or a teenager at that.

because I don't play this shitty meme game for brainwashed faggots

You're still retarded for playing retail. Wow, 10x harder than spamming the same button over and over? Wow, that must be as hard as Minecraft!

>switch from French to English server
>game becomes 10 time more enjoyable
fucking hate playing with my countrymen, bunch of faggots

>keys
*laughs in rogue*

I did it a long time ago, I'm level 120 now

Because I entered the 40s and flat out stopped having fun.

Will probably start another character.

Can't really bring myself to play it since the last time I was on. Would rather browse this shitgole instead so that's saying something...

because i just cant enjoy wow any more. classic is the same shit as retail but takes hours to finish one quest and slow.

I got stuck at 44-45 for awhile because I couldn't figure out where to go to find yellow quests. Every zone is either orange or green at that level

I have a love hate relationship with the game, I delete it every couple days, stop playing for a day or two then addiction withdrawal kicks in and I play for another two again. It's been going on since launch, bet I'll get there eventually.
They should've made classic client 50Gb just so I wouldn't be able to redownload it so easily.
It's funny how easily I could drop legion and bfa in a week.

Attached: s32040.jpg (320x240, 22K)

Because we are 28+ with jobs and families.
Not gonna spend all day in front of the computer, get your priorities straight loser!

Attached: 1522293047884.jpg (1501x857, 666K)

Do I get a Night Elf girlfriend after I hit 60?
Otherwise not interested.

Attached: 1551713859132.jpg (3508x4961, 1.13M)

green is 90% of XP. do greens, it's fine.

> People prefer playing the game themselves instead of watching others grind

Attached: surprisedpikachu.png (1354x784, 869K)

I have work.
And I gotta say it doesnt feel rewarding wasting hours doing the same fetch quests trying to reach endgame.
If it wasnt for peer pressure I wouldve quit a long time ago.
Vanilla is way too easy and basic.

Lvl 30 and I’m bored of doing shit quests, no party will take me to dungeon because all they need is AOE CLEAVE SPAM FAST RUN shit, everyone tryharding and lvl 30 locations are already empty

you clearly are not leveling a warrior.

>post when no big streamer is online
NONOOOOONONO THE GAME IS DYING

on EU? EU sucks, playing on Alliance RU, it's comfy
everyone says thanks, everyone polite all areas are still full

No, they are for BBTC only

Attached: Grimtotem.png (298x454, 52K)

I do, and it's okay, level 32 in 47h though

>The black taurens are bad
>The black orcs are bad
>The black dwarves are bad
>The black dragons are bad
What did Blizzard mean by this?

as a matter of fact I'm leveling a warrior.
43 now, probably gonna get to 46 today as I have all those Uldaman and ZF quests ahead of me.

I’m 51 because irl stuff happened.

No pvp yet though so I’m not in a rush

its funny, because unlike black facepaint necromancer humans none of them actually got to choose how they look.

Why would I? There's not much left to do once you hit max level. You stop progressing, have nothing much left to accomplish and there's like 2 or 3 things to give a toss about, once those are done the game is over. 'Endgame' is gay by concept and it's why I'm playing Classic instead of a game designed around 'endgame', sod for brains.

endgame has way more stuff to do than leveling, which is literally just quests.

Wageslave life

retail is better

>total playtime: 4 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes
>level 38
I am legitimately retarded, I have pink brain matter oozing out of my ears.

Because I'm a hunter in the late 30s and no one wants to bring me or join my party since I'm not part of the spellcleave meta. I joined a Gnomer run after a 2 hour search; it was a comp with druids/rogues/shaman/hunter. I made an off-handed remark "hey look it's the spellcleave rejects club", half the party laughed and the other half were hurt. I was on board with #NOCHANGES but something really needs to be done about this bullshit.

Attached: 5c3 (1).jpg (750x843, 75K)

>outlevel the last alliance territory
>have to farm with horde now
>get ganked constantly by rouges after finishing a mob
>get ganked by parties of two or more
>can only watch helplessly as my life bar drains
>it gets harder and harder to level up
>grindy quest gives you 2k xp out of 50k
>uninstall game
i really wanna play this game but everytime i log in i just remind whats going to happen
dungeons take you even more time to farm xp
>inb4 should've picked non-pvp server
i have 2 days playtime on my char and am not willing to do this all over again, you guys talked me into pvp server

people were warned about picking redundant/useless classes.

Yeah so everyone should play less than half the classes.
Now that's the true classic experience.

it unironically is.
vanilla WoW wasnt that good.

stopped playing after they started nerfing all the fun out of the game
>infernals no longer attack other players
>mind control no longer works on a boat
fuck these hacks

Not really the main goal. I keep having to take a minute here or there to kill the manlets and elves walking near me.
If Im not on the alliance general KoS list by phase 2 I will consider it a great shame and myself as a failure.

because I'm playing a warlock and this class is utter garbage
jesus christ if I made a druid I'd get to 60 3 days ago already

Im going to need a source on this one, thats fucking awful

>warlock
>garbage
lol git gud

I hit 40 yesterday

I had to start over at 35 because my guild needed more warriors.

>a fucking game
>log in
>do dailies
>log in for raid
>rinse in repeat
>game

Attached: Memri_b4b774_6127697.jpg (800x651, 57K)

>tfw getting the money for your mount before 40 without making any grinding efforts
>paying for all the skills I skipped will probably be a bitch though

Attached: 1554483684075.jpg (911x572, 78K)

this was already confirmed false, reported by a retard who didn't realize that ranks of mind control increase the max affected level

>grind isn't fun anymore!
play with friends.

>play with friends in a game that actively punishes group play if levels are too far apart
nice "mmo".

Why should I have hit 60? I am enjoying myself while leveling on my own pace. Rushing to the end game will only result in a burnout and me dropping the game. I don't understand why zoomers are in such a hurry or why they see this as some kind of competition. There is nothing to prove anymore, this game is 15 years old.

Attached: 1544153545156.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Zoomers burnt out their reward circuits playing shitty gacha games, thus have no patients or ability to appreciate simpler, subtle things

Sheeeeit
My dicks harder than retail.

Not autistic so I don't obsess over it, allows me to enjoy the game in 1 to 2 hours sessions with two other friendos.

Ok that's it. This is the final nail in the coffin for me.

Was layering really necessary? Had a friend defend it to death for some reason yesterday

People in my guild chat said they were MCd off boats. Stop lying.

It would be literally impossible to level on most servers without it - aside from dungeon zoomcleave autism. Even with five or however many layers, the many quests are still nigh impossible.

Like yes you can grind mobs alone, or dungeons with a zoomcleave, but it's pretty autism.

leveling is already garbage because the game is terribly designed as if it wasnt an MMO.
without layering everybody would still be level 20.

all the screenshots of people lining up for mobs were from servers WITH layering, it was definitely necessary

I dont have as much time as I had back then. Also I am not powerleveling, just questing and even doing the pointless "go to the other side of the world for no reward" quests. I try to get a level every day or so.

Attached: 1564855098918.png (666x666, 43K)

Not autistic enough

>what do you mean, I have to INTERACT with people! THIS CANNOT STAND
back to retail zoom zooms

As spoken by someone who hasn't leveled in Classic or plays on a low pop ghost town.

Even in a party of 3-5 most quests are ass.

I just had the what the fuck i'm even doing moment while grinding Strat for my preraid bis. Been offline for two days now. not really feeling burnt out but instead the magic was sapped from me instantly

>standing with your dick in your hand for hours is interacting with players
kill yourself asap

cuz im leveling multiple characters with different friends who have less time to play

I couldn't stop rerolling class/race/faction/server

Realized I was paying $14.99 for this "experience" and uninstalled

Attached: 1568059752007.jpg (980x995, 123K)

I just feel like I have better things to do tbqh. I still have backlog of actually good games I could play.

Its false

You just had a moment of clarity and realized how fucking autistic paying to play the exact same thing you played 15 years ago with no changes is.
Don't let homeshitters fool you, this is neckbeard central.

>Playing as a hunter, I'm excluded from virtually all group content solely for the class I chose
Are you on Horde? Haven't had that issue once on Alliance, the only downside to be a Hunter atm is the retarded Feign Death bug.

I am now an adult with a job and family

Stupid job keeping me back. Only 2 weeks left then I'll zoom to 60 poopsock style

>the classes' abilities, the quest design, and everything else about this game in this state makes my brain melt from the schizophrenic non-logic behind it all.
You can put it like that but how unpolished it all is is its charm.

Everything in retail is so sterile in comparison. All gear is meticulously balanced around the same ilvl point system to the point where it's just about finding the generic epic of that ilvl with the best stat combination for you. All the items are literally the same but have e.g. crit instead of versatility. Meanwhile in Vanilla one overbudget item instantly becomes memorable.

Because the endgame won't be going anywhere. I can take my time. And then automatically get all the loot when a guild runs MC for binding drops.

Cant find people to quest or level with, everyone is spellcleaving and the other people play retail.
Fuck, i just want to have a casual scarlet monestary run with a random group.
Oh, i found one, ON RETAIL

high iq

Classic hasn't been able to grip me, maybe the magic's gone

It feels like a huge waste of time because you arent getting shit done in this game, especially while leveling.

I dont mind long games when shit is happening, but in classic wow there isnt shit.

>graveyard shift shitposter

I thought I did but I didn't

Man, people in dungeons can be absolute fucking snobs.

>layering
>dungeon cleave aoe autism meta
>spell batching
>blizzard nerfing every single world pvp trolling tactic (cant mind control people on boats anymore, flight masters instantly respawn, campfires do no damage, warlock infernals despawn quickly and don't go apeshit)
PEOPLE UNIRONICALLY DEFEND THIS SHIT
KILL YOURSELF BLIZZDRONES

Are you playing in the US?
I've had zero issues finding normal groups full of shamans/warlocks/rogues on my server in EU.

ya horde outnumber alliance almost 2:1 on every server, its ridiculous

Playing 2-3 hours a day only.

Because my stupid ass transferred to Earthfury with my guild without thinking it through. Level 45 mage transferred the second the server opened. I haven't really played since.

Cause i'd just level to 60, get my pre raid bis, and then pay 15$ a month to raidlog once a week.

they really fucking blew the server launches, like holy shit
"We want to avoid dead servers as much as possible" and then proceed to create dead servers after launch and the first servers are still absolutely clogged during evenings and weekends, grand fucking job

imagine playing this shit a decade and ahalf later once ur longpast that pimply virgin middle school phase lmfaoo

literally paying to play aged dogshit

imagine playing videogames lmao

No MMO is worth $15 a month imo. Let alone a 15 year old one.

Holy shit how poor can you be.

I prefer spending that money on good single player games.

I don't see it being worth $15 a month either. It's nothing to do with being poor or not.

because my moronic friends had to play on a pvp server so their little peepees could get hard then got ganked in hillsbrad all day to the point they stopped playing

>Know a class is shit and'll have issues in groups later
>Pick it anyway
>Have issues in groups later

I'm level 25 hunter, having doubts. Should I reroll? If so, to what?

I literally just mind controlled human female out of ratched boat yesterday. Stop spewing bullshit retard

so that makes all the other stuff ok then? fucking retard

Can blizzard please fix mobs getting one free hit on you after they're already dead? What the fuck is wrong with this game

They removed that before 1.12. That shit was long gone.

where is the proof for this? i'm not saying its wrong but i've looked everywhere for patch notes saying this and i couldnt find it and i've seen videos of people doing it in old ass 1.12 videos

Those prolly arnt true either because you have been proven to talk out of your ass

Lmao the point is they're NOT true you fucking mongoloid. If retards keep pretending this stuff doesn't work but then it literally does, then it's not true is it? Huurrrrrrrr

What's the best addon for AH jewing?

aux is excellent, makes shekelbreeding a joy

Fuck this boring piece of shit soul sucking game. Give me my friends back, they spend 16 hours a day just picking flowers or killing mobs

Tfw just hit 39

>the White humans are bad
Really makes you think.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913_074915.jpg (858x1224, 188K)

exactly lol

have sex

Because i'm not rushing to 60.

My guild chat is full of ''inv to layer'', and people grinding dungeon mobs on repeat with mage aoe farming groups. All these retail babies trying to catch up with their favorite streamer.

>hitting a boss for 10 minutes
>when most bosses don't even live for longer than 2 minutes

Taking it easy.

Because I'm having fun

i realized i could put all that time into playing a bunch of other games and doing other activities

Attached: 1566491812301.jpg (668x498, 303K)

not an argument, $15 is $15 bucks no matter how rich or poor you are

>Scarlet Crusade
>Bad
Fuck off they were the good guys.

I thought the whole "Streamer Bias" thing was just a joke when I read the threads when classic was coming out.

I tuned into this guy called "Asmongold" earlier on, as he was the most popular WoW streamer online. Fuck me, this guy is an absolute cunt.

He was buying Kingsblood on the AH, and some guy NEXT to him sniped it all from him, and it was funny as fuck. The streamer then threatened him that he was doing something "Illegal" and forced him to "give him the items or he'd get him blacklisted".

I carried on watching, and he talks about how some guy in his streamer guild kicked EVERY paladin so he was the ONLY ONE who could get loot from the raids.

Is this just an American thing? I know American streamers are entitled as fuck, and mentally braindead, but this guy seems to be the absolute poster child of that. I genuinely can't understand the mindset of peoplw who expect everything to be given to them- when they're a NEET.

Help me out Yea Forums, I can't be the only one seeing how crazy Classic is

It's shit

Completely agree, but the game does try to frame them as bad guys

Taking my time in between crazy work hours. Normally have no problems getting groups and just having a relaxed time but tried running BFD last night and could not get away from people leaving before we started or joining then saying they thought it was rfd then vanishing. Shit was surreal

Attached: uncomfort.jpg (1125x1117, 137K)

Streamer culture has spiraled far out of control into a massive cancer, its noticable on classic because the loot matters more id say so a scumbag streamer is more likely to care about doing shady stuff over drops

>work 50+ hours a week
>only subbed for one month to see if buddy will play with me
>buddy plays with old high school friends instead of me
>glad I didn't pay for more

Yeah, currently just gliding by at level 28. Enjoying killing the opposing faction without resistance. Running dungeons for blues. Feels aight, could be better.

Yeah and its literal throwaway money. People give more than that as tips in restaraunts.

wtf classicbros we were supposed to kill retail...

Attached: file.png (1136x309, 369K)

and both people are equally stupid

>pull 3 mobs in retail
>they die in 2 seconds and you have 100% HP

If the choice is stupid or poor, I'll pick stupid.

Guys..I just can't get any class to lvl 10. It turns into such a slog and bore.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

What's the rush? I hit 30 on Wednesday. Over the weekend I'm going to try to get to 32 and start doing Scarlet Monastery. Slow down, life is to be savored.

I thought that was a bug that they're fixing?

>pull one mob in classic
>miss miss dodge miss 10 miss dodge 10 miss

Attached: file.png (387x437, 71K)

howcome every time i get killed by horde they're either
a) in pairs or more
b) 10 levels above me
or i'm clearly afk?

You log on to retail in the last couple weeks? It's a fucking ghost town. Honestly kind of surreal just how dead it is now in contrast with classic.

>uses beerjack as an example of someone who likes challenge in their games
Nice projection.

>missing all your attacks because of rng is challenge

because people are leveling in classic and retail is mid patch
once they're done with classic and release new content people will play retail

>play pvp not RP

i did, yesterday in brd

How can anyone be 60 already with a full time job without taking days off?

the spell batching actually makes the game feel like shit, it's borderline unplayable

poopsocking on the weekends and after work on a dead server with no queues?

>waaaah game is too hard! I'm gonna blame the rng instead of myself because I can't take any blame, I'm perfect!
Pure beer.

its not hard, its boring

Nah, you're just a brainlet who can't figure out what the problem is so you turn off your brain. I knew immediately what the problem was when you posted it, and it's not the games fault.

priests and druids do you guys feel sad if i don't thank you for buffs?

i appreciate them but I can rarely say "thanks" in time before either i or you run off, i'm thinking of setting up a macro for it

Somebody had to leave our raid so we invited a hunter for the last boss or two, he rolled need on a rogue dagger taking it from the rogue.

Literally fuck y’all

no, i just do it out of the kindness of my heart. i like to renew and dot the mob you’re fighting too

your class is bad and you steal everyone’s loot. eat shit

Ever since I hit 40 I've been leveling a single level per 8-10 hour session.

>who can't figure out what the problem is
the problem is game design

>can't figure out why he sucks
>blames game design
DSP please go

Attached: 36727b7a8b0a5fc61807175147a88aec.jpg (490x473, 28K)

massive RNG isnt a challenge, also retail raids are 10x harder then classic

Pretty sure nobody cares about retail anymore unless you're in a high level raiding guild. What's the point otherwise?

maybe we wouldn't steal so much if we got invited more often, ever thought about that hmm????

whats the point of classic?

It's not massive at all. It's entirely predictable.

I'm 44
I really like this game

Attached: 4gte3gg4r.png (960x640, 809K)

tell me then
>muh hit rating
good luck getting hit on leveling gear

yes i have, and i’ve come to the conclusion that i wont ever fucking invite you HAHAHAHA

rest in piss

Attached: RESTINPISSS.jpg (765x343, 58K)

>have no patients
Good, I don't think zoomers should be practicing medicine in the first place.

i did like 14 years ago

>Give warriors, rogues and huntards blessing of wisdom
>Give warlocks, priests, mages blessing of might
>Give druids /fart and /spit cause they rolled a shit class

Attached: de.png (3840x2160, 1.1M)

The sense of community and friend making which isn't really a thing in retail.

>fights mobs 4 levels higher
>hasn't leveled his weapon skill

Why can't I hit them! Duuuur

it is, find a guild

I did
>Hit 60
>Farm gear
>Get my 100% mount
>Do some MC
>Level professions
>Nothing to do but wait for MC reset and farm gold
What's the point of it all? I feel like I'm just wasting my life at this point

Fortnite has the coolest armor Im not even kidding. Look at that suit, that is fucking cool looking.

Stream and become millionaire

>4 levels higher
same level is enough to miss

Attached: file.png (891x88, 60K)

College mostly :( really unfortunate this didn’t come out at the beginning of summer, all I wanna do is skip classes and play WoW but sadly I know better.

Then don't use dual wield.

>He willingly gives Actiblizz $14.99 a MONTH just to play a 15 yr old game
LMAO

Attached: e0c94185c74ab77ef6169028eab654a5.gif (245x370, 1000K)

Nah I'd rather play classic with everyone else. Retail just feels like a waste of time now.

or I could simply just not play

Yeah, because you're bad. You're litterally quitting what was considered the MMORPG for babies because it's too hard. Kek

no, i use my millions of gold i’ve accumulated on retail

>the main game that will get future expansions is a waste of time
>but classic that will only last for one expansion and then no new content is not

boring*
nothing hard in pressing one button over and over

It's 2 dollars in the third world
Also I would pay $15 a month for a good game regardless of how old it is, yes.

When a game is too challenging, it's boring for brainlets.

>kill anyone who disagrees with them
>lead by a dreadlord
>good guys
looool

Bullshit, it was still possible in TBC

>killing anyone who disagrees with them
yeah that’s pretty based
>led by a dreadlord
to exterminate the undead filth that defile the land, also pretty based

>the main game that will get future expansions is a waste of time

Yeah exactly. I mean what's the point when barely anyone plays it anymore and nobody cares? The expansions suck so who cares? Also it's a stretch to call it the main game at this point with its smaller playerbase.

>but classic that will only last for one expansion and then no new content is not

We have no idea what they're gonna do. Could be classic+ or they could do early expansions or just leave it. Honestly even if they just leave it after phase 6 I think itll have a larger more dedicated playerbase than retail.

epic knows how to make skins

I got my brother and two friends to play with me. I’m a priest, and we have a lock, warrior and a mage with us
What class compliments us the best for dungeons? I was thinking hunter or Druid.

A second mage

Absolutely not. It’s bad enough with the three of us rolling on each other’s gear. We once invited another priest for DM and the fucker won both the staff and robes over the three of us.

>itll have a larger more dedicated playerbase than retail
lol sure
enjoy the game while you can because people are going to get bored as fuck in a few weeks after getting level 60, and new content added to retail will not help classic's playerbase

Attached: classic is hard.jpg (1665x4097, 1.7M)

I’m having fun but I can still spot the shitters from a mile away who never played vanilla and think they are masters of it already. Playing a paladin and I can’t count the number of times I’ve been rejected from a dungeon group because zoomers fell for le paladin is bad meme. I just laugh and know they’ll be changing their tune come raid time. Not to mention being one of the best classes for organized pvp as well. Still plenty of people who message me asking if I’ll come off heal/dps for dungeons though so there’s still plenty of people who know how valuable a class the paladin is. It’s also funny watching all the tryhard retards who said “HUUUUUUUUUUUUUR RAIDS ARE SOOOO HARD THAT YOU CANT EVER BRING ANYTHING BUT THE META SPECS OTHERWISE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO KILL DUH BOSSES!!!!!!” And then week one a bunch of lvl 55-60’s not even in prebis down rag and then a week later ony and retards still think bringing a feral Druid, Ret paladin, enhancement shaman, or shadow priest is going to fuck their raids and make the boss unbeatable. The community is leagues better than retail but still plenty of rtards around but oh well. I will say I forgot how bad the grind gets at 30, what a fucking slog.

I had a paladin tank DM for me last week. I won’t lie i was a bit reluctant. But it ended up working at the end.

meanwhile, the frost death knight rotation
>obliterate

put on the dress

I hit forty and now Im rerolling alliance lmao.
I should have listened. I thought i could civilize them

classicbros...

Attached: w6eBcqm.png (1026x351, 269K)

>retail is literally r*ddit
sasuga

Paladin tanks are okay as long as they spec into holy down to Consecrate and spec into imp righteous fury. People get worried because they don’t have a hard taunt but judgement works well enough. They aren’t viable end game raid tanks for anything but tanking lots of trash mobs though. Druids can tanks majority of end game raid bosses and this pisses off warriors to no end so they basically continue on the meme of only warriors can tank so they can feel special. Warriors are garbage solo and they know it, any class can 1v1 a warrior and not even break a sweat.

I will to heal but I’ll remember you, no blessing of kings for you double nigger faggot.

my friends all quit at around level 50

Paladin and shaman tanking works pretty fine.
Its just at 60 dungeons they tend to use up a lot more mana and with the downtime for drinking it becomes a lot more slower than with a druid / warrior

>lf 600 mages for zf aoe farm, be experienced (50+ years of playing vanilla)

Attached: 1534796549876.png (640x647, 383K)

If you are already 60 you are a no life loser!!! FACT!!!

fluffy :3

Huh that area reminds me of Guild Wars' Eye of the North.

There's so much going on with frost if you pick different talents, shame obliterate spam with full passives maths out to be better.

Make friends. I have a fat friends list and always get multiple whispers soon as I log asking if I want to run some dungeons, it's also fun as fuck to quest with the bois.

Taking my time and questing a lot. Grinding dungeons is a degenerate way of experiencing the game

This is what an MMORPG is all about. Based as fuck.

Ahahahaaha user the new record now is 3 days and 1 hour to reach level 60 on Mage. What are you? some kind of NOOB who works 12 hours a day and sleeps 8 hours a night? This is why being a high school teacher is great, you only work 4 hours a day, the other 2 hours your students GTFO there.

About to hit 38
Enjoying taking my time

>play as a druid
>EVERY dungeon the group wants me to tank
>even when we have 2 fucking warriors

wtf?

Attached: 1567648479034.jpg (480x480, 32K)

It’s because bear tanks are better dungeon tanks with the hots they can put on themselves before each battle.

lol why did they invite 3 tanks?

That's completely redundant, any damage the tank takes should be able to be healed fine.

Saves healer mana so it causes less down time for them which improves group speed. Also druids tanks are in general friendly imo while warrior tanks are tryhard retards who think they can mine every node they come across with no roll because HUR DUR IM DUH TANK! I AM DUH MOST INPORDANT PERSON!!! When in reality a fucking hunters pet can tank low level dungeons and nobody would give a shit. Warriors are the niggers of the wow universe.

I hit level 30 was in asmongolds guild. Really didn't want to play alliance. The hype dropped and I realized what a beta move I made. Rerolled horde on a full pop non-streamer server. Undead rogue and have been enjoying the game since.

this record is impossible to beat now also due to the layering abuse

>was in asmongolds guild
Unironically kill yourself.

>unironically in asmons guild
>rerolled undead rogue
pottery

Attached: zoomerdance.gif (931x682, 426K)

I took too long and everybody still playing cares too much about meta

>>Give hunters blessing of wisdom
You think you're trolling them, but you're so retarded you're actually giving them the right one

Might only gives melee attack power

Attached: 1537420655372.jpg (164x307, 10K)

Because I'm only Lv32 making my way up to SM to join the zoomers

Hunters benefit from wisdom.
also priest and locks can benefit from might with wand + melee rotation.

Attached: 1471432607723.png (798x472, 252K)

I'm enjoying spamming SM as a tank.

>monitoring LFG for dungeon groups
>m-muh spell cleave muh melee cleave!!
>whisper 5 different players asking for an invite
>no response because rogue
>fast forward 45 minutes
>theyre still spamming 'LFM 3 mages for spellcleave'

Attached: 1539624690354.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Msg two other rogues, grab a tank and a healer and do it yourself.

Is it possible to make a good warrior pvp spec if I want to go all the way down to Death Wish in Fury tree?

Attached: Tom-Hardy-Warrior-electroshadow.com-Lionsgate.jpg (730x944, 186K)

I've had the same experiences, except the person I whispered was asking for a single dps just to do one run of a dungeon. 30 minutes later, they were still fucking asking in chat when we could have cleared it 2 times by then if they had just brought me

>Made several warrior friends while leveling
>Get invited to UBRS runs
The best thing about leveling was seeing and grouping with the same people you'd seen from level 1.

Attached: 1523176297461.jpg (366x329, 13K)

This right here is why classic is doing better than retail.

>He doesn't have a membership fee for his guild
What are you, toxic?

Attached: f7ba0af6e180192b2f6ccf257d3079f7.png (511x68, 42K)

>be chad tank
>ignore any and all memecleave group invites
>make my own groups and invite whoever the fuck i want
>dungeons go quickly and efficiently, i know where to go and how to complete each quest
>no drama or whiny zoomzooms to complain because they aren't invited
>everyone loves me and wants me to run more dungeons
>ignore them too and go off to solo quest
anyone whining about some zoomer cleave meta needs to take initiative and make your own groups instead of being a little bitch crying about how rogue/hunter sucks in dungeons. buncha crybaby faggots

Rogue is not a zoomer class.

i would kind of understand it if the race to 60/realm first raid bosses and shit was still on but these people are spending hours looking for the perfect class comp for sm cath over 2 weeks after launch
i don't get why everyone is tryharding when they're already behind

>anyone whining about some zoomer cleave meta needs to take initiative and make your own groups
fucking this.
you can go into a city and see four people shouting >lfg HerpDerp for 10 minutes and none of them get the bright idea to just fucking invite EACH OTHER and I have to do it for them and finally start the group. holy shit

you know, in wow you actually have to play to be able to do shit

I do this, but sometimes get retard responses like
>I'm looking for a group, not looking to start one

Took time off to masturbate to whitemane

Can anyone else not find a group for anything? Im spamming trade chat like back in the day but im getting nothing

congratulations, you've successfully identified an idiot. leave them be and enjoy your group knowing that you dodged a bullet by not inviting them.

Based

Keep lying to yourself bud

Because I'm playing the better version of the game! Look how awesome retail is.

Attached: 1568245844825.jpg (2560x1440, 917K)

It's because their virtual streamer friends do all their thinking for them. If they say mage is the only dps class in the game then that's how it will be in their warped little heads.

The problem with WoW is you're walking more than anything else. you probably do like 100 hours of just walking alone just for 60, imagine a retard sitting in his chair watching his character walk for 100 hours, that's you.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.28M)

Yes, but I'm a mage.

Too busy ERPing on FF14

The problem with life is you're walking more than anything else. you probably do like 100 hours of just walking alone just for your workday, imagine a retard sitting in his chair only to walk for 100 hours, that's you.

Attached: fq00C2K.jpg (650x456, 16K)

what for? theres no end game, no challenge. its a free loot sim

>when you walk around the globe farming gold so you can afford a horse so you can ride a horse around the globe farming gold so you can afford a faster horse so you can ride a faster horse around the globe farming gold so you can...

The absolute state of classic

slow going is best for the immersion

>playing video games after college
*Put on elvyn forest theme on youtubes*
*deeply inhales ciggie*
yyeaapa those were the times

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 50K)

Could you imagine the absolute shitfest classic would be without layering? Every single spawn camped 24/7 by hundreds of zerglins, good luck ever questing when you're not ahead of the curve

>be MMO
>can't handle high population without literally breaking apart
What fucking laughable game design

It's not about the cost, it's about what you are buying.

WoW classic is a 15 year old game, the only changes they made have made the game demonstrably worse.
Sharding made the game worse. They broke hunter PvP to satisfy spell batching fags. The increased population limits made the game worse. They look to remove fun shit like Infernals. The one change they should have made, forced faction balance, was not implemented. so now horde outnumber alliance 5 to 1 in some PvP servers, forcing alliance to zoom cleave and miss half the content.

Blizzard is total shit, they can't manage their 15 year old game and expect people to pay full price for a clearly inferior product? Fuck off.

yes reroll. I would suggest Warlock if you like pets, or Paladin/Warrior if not.

Ive been 60 since the first week

ill happily pay the $15 sub.
but
they cant even get the end game right. theyre gonna lose subs because its too easy, everybody will clear it in a week.

>full time wagie playing warrior
>just hit 30
>wrapping up fire hardened mail, running rfk for Corpsemaker, getting my Berserker Stance, then over to grind trolls in STV for my WW Axe
>then hit up gnomer for all the quests

comfy

There are guides that show you how to quest and grind in the most efficient paths. It's not that difficult if you just follow them closely.

this

Attached: 1568060585766.jpg (251x242, 10K)

>There are guides that show you how to quest and grind in the most efficient paths
Sounds pretty zoomer desu

ya comfy. but when you get to 60 youre gonna faceroll through MC and get bored

Im brand new and I dont know where to go. Things take a very long time. Some people are nice and some are dicks. Somewhat hard to find the right place for leveling. But game is ok.

Attached: 1409251017997.jpg (300x450, 30K)

i'll still be able to do dungeons, level my professions, make gold, do world pvp and so on
i've got all the time in the world
you kids just dont get it, its world of warcraft, not world of raidcraft

cope

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO.png (1237x1601, 940K)

>speedrun to 60
>spend large chunk of day raiding
let's just go fishing and smoke a blunt in barrens

Unironically based.

yeah well get some hit chance talents, anti resist talents, hit gear etc youre bad

now level an alt and do it again

those mobs are harder than the end game

if you do that before every pull you're going to be ragestarved and oom

bears are better because they have much higher health pools and way higher armor, plus easier AoE threat

pvp is pointless until honor system and bgs.

Because I realized all the time I spent grinding in classic could have been used for good games instead.

if only wow had a real endgame instead of this faceroll loot sim

>tfw first level 60 was paladin
>leveling horde this time
hmmmm this makes me want the light again

PvP is pointless without in-game rewards. You are what's wrong with video games.

>"real endgame"

tell us your idea, user

what content would there be to keep people subscribed and playing at max level

this just in: old content isnt hard when everyone has calculated methods of beating it

Naxx ultimate

grow up

no, im whats right with video games. but wait, watch blizzard not listen to me and not fix their loot sim "end game".

BG's > world pvp

m.youtube.com/watch?v=80R9FG8s_nU

a real end game thats challenging. skip to 9:30

>not enough quests
>quests I do have all require groups cuz they're too hard
>dungeons are garbage in classic so don't want to run them

im at the point where i need to go into contested areas and i just dont feel like it rn

there are enough quests. but you have to go to different zones

why do i need to work to get Ashkandi, when i can clear BWC with my Soldier's Greatsword of Agility?

I'm doing quests in ashenvale, 1k needles, hillsbrad and stonetalon

I have multiple elite quests and multiple quests with high level mob targets which are right next to other mobs

are you alliance? if so - Wetlands

I thought I wanted it bros...

go out and kill players.
get the blood thirst going pussy.

>Leveling with friends
>EXP is shared in Classic
>We run out of quests
>Too high level for current zone
>Too low level for next zone
>Have to just grind dungeons/mobs
>We get bored and play something else

Kinda sucks you can't play with friends without dicking yourself over.

Attached: 1535277132406.jpg (601x695, 44K)

there's no hit gear below level 43

>Warriors are the niggers of the wow universe.
just dungeoned with a DPS warrior and holy shit is this true

It's good to have extra incentivisation, but the chief draw of PvP should be the PvP.

Undead look so shit in anything besides robes

horde

quests exist to show you the world and things to do in it, not to provide a yellow brick road to 60

go put some time in with your bros, pull bigger to make it more interesting, its up to you

So if I logged on my 60 right now and ganked your zoomer ass over and over until I have filled every orifice and made you quit after crying in general. It would be pointless? Because I think it would be more fulfilling then getting the digital brownie points you want so bad

try that area above Feralas, the zone that has Maraudon. the name eludes me rn.

Pointless griefing vs Honor and rep grinding. i choose the latter

>thinks he could camp me
lmao bud, you wouldnt even know where to find me.

Desolace

classic servers make world pvp matter, youll see the same gankers and earn notoriety with the opposing faction for your activities, and youll be a hero to people you save.

honor (not honor points) exists in classic wow right now.

It worked 15 years ago when the game was actually released. It wasn't designed with the idea that they would become such shit devs the game would be a smashing hit shitting all over their current retail version in the future.

sure of course. but im looking forward to grinding for Grand Marshal and getting that gear

>missing the point of the post this much

You didn't do well in school did you?

>flexxing this much
>getting ghosted by a low level
looks like getting level 60 didnt make you a good pvper, bud

Yet I'm having a blast with the absurd pvp battles I find myself in.
If I was trying to quest I might be annoyed but my friend is stuck at level 31 so while I wait for him I go everywhere the enemy is.

I wish there were other games I wanted to play than just Squad.

This man gets it.

If you have multiple elite quests why don't you go fucking do them?
I just need to stand near the mobs and there's a new group coming to kill it every 5 mins.

Fuck up pussy you just got into spell leave territory you fucking big baby

I'm warrior without friends and no knowledge of optimal questing in vanilla, also i started less than 2 weeks ago.

Thats what yeveryone should do. The more casuals the shitter game can become, they need to be forced out.

this but my groups are idiot dps that cause wipes

help me come up with a hilarious guild name

>goym defense force
>Force Kin Saviours
>lightskinned orcs

leveling solo to 60 with optimal route consist of 30% grinding, lil zoom. Next time you running from quest to quest try to kill mobs along the way instead of skipping them like every other prime BfA cuck.

i do them last

the best part about wow classic's story is that it didn't have one

>play on a PvP server
>don't attack people playing the same class as me
>relentlessly shit on rogues and cat druids for being sneaky niggers
>decide to engage every other class based on how funny I think it'd be to kill them
I don't know why but this increases my enjoyment of the game a lot

It has multiple stories sprinkled through the zones that you piece together, it's like Ragnarok's story in that way.

free realm transfer. check it out

the way the game slowly builds up the silithid as a threat while you level from 20-60 is pretty kino, especially since AQ wasn't even a raid at launch

Because I'm not a neet

This feels so fucking good. I was making an Uldaman group yesterday and required 42+ only and some 40 druid sent me a message detailing how salty he was cause he didn't meet my standards for a dungeon. I don't have time to waste anymore and what the fuck is a level 40 druid going to do against a level 47 boss? Either way, got my Stoneslayer in one go so I'll never be back there.

>ignore them too and go off to solo quest
This is exactly what I do as well.

>something really needs to be done about this bullshit.
It's easy, add the people you did the dungeon with to your friends list.
I really don't get where all this is coming from, sure I've seen the "LFM spell cleave grind lulzw" messages, but I've had zero problems finding groups for dungeons as a rogue.

Based

If you wasting time on dungeons as a hutner you should rethink your live choices.

Zoomies don't know how to interact outside of hitting the Like and Join Queue buttons.

AQ was absolutely planned as a raid since launch

This is how it's going for me.
Did the Myzrael quest chain in Arathi with mostly strangers yesterday, from step 1 to completion.
Traveling as a group all over Arathi, to Badlands and back, fighting away Horde and having ourselves an adventure. It really is the first time I've felt like I've played a MMO in years.
Not to mention the Elite zones at the end of quest chains in different areas have produced some really great "oh shit" moments with strangers. Nicest part about the Elite quests is people actually staying around until everyone has their quest complete as well. I haven't met a single "I'm done" leaver yet, everyone's invested in helping each other.

it was planned but not implemented, that's what I meant. While leveling there are all these quest chains building up the threat of the silithid, then you find out that they're only the tip of the iceberg

/thread

because someone has to cull the kfc eaters
vocaroo.com/i/s1n545spTFZI

Attached: NOSHOES.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

Try playing with friends.

Seriously, playing with people you like or enjoy the company of makes all the difference.

Because I'm leveling with randos and pugging dungeons while taking healthy breaks

Attached: brainjak.jpg (640x512, 66K)

Zoomers gone zoom I guess

This, formed a group back at 19 for VC, fast forward 30 levels we are still questing and dungeon grinding together. We have similar hours so our schedules match up perfectly. Loving the social aspect of this game.

>VC

>VC

Attached: 1469951026205.png (469x474, 314K)

Attached: 1568261024854.png (1280x720, 425K)

>VC
kys tranny

Attached: JUST.png (420x559, 451K)

I also had this for a week, but mograine's refugees flooded onto my dead server and i had no idea who the fuck all those high level people are.

Because dungeon groups only want mages and my friends insist on group questing and destroying our mob XP and taking four times longer to do each gathering quest.

>Because dungeon groups only want mages
Start your own group without mages since mages do not need tanks after demo nerf anyway.

>INV TO WIZZCLEAVE

Attached: 13267035230345.png (484x616, 124K)

Unfortunately inviting one random to our group is usually all it takes to get some incompetent tank/mage that says “this is SOOO much faster with 3x mages”

I re-rolled like 3 times already, fuck my autism.

Do not invite mage, retard. And there are shitton if tanks who despise zoomercleave.

I'm taking my time enjoying everything. I'm not in a rush, just hit 40 and had enough for my mount, feels fucking good.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091119_233552.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

>named my warlock Warrick instead of Walter
Should I restart? I'm already level 15... why am I a retard?

Attached: 1510852430328.png (500x281, 176K)

>Give warriors and rogues arcane intellect
>They call me out on it
>Tell them it'll help their weapon skill
>High IQ

Attached: th.jpg (190x192, 12K)

Yes it's entirely pointless until honor comes out. Why would I waste the time engaging someone if I don't get anything out of it? Wow I wasted someone else's time and then when I'm trying to kill something they'll jump me and waste my time.

Made the mistake of leveling 2 chars to 40. Have zero desire to play anymore because I forgot how shitty and alt unfriendly classic was

How fucked up/delusional do you have to be to get into this mindset? Its shocking to me how you basically said that you found random guys to kill 10 holy boars, walk/ride with 60% speed in a zone filled with mobs that could stagger you, getting ganked by the bigger playerbase and killing reskins of normal mobs with tons more health so that maybe you can get a green. This is literally what you said because i experienced it, surely not in the same way, but without the coat of paint you put on this is basically what the experience is like

Still better than retail.

>How fucked up/delusional do you have to be to [have fun playing a video game]

>cake is just flour, eggs, and sugar. how fucked up do you actually have to be to enjoy a slice a chocolate cake

At least in retail i can go play bejewelled or even play pokemon.
Sure if you put it this way i can't really argue with it. I wish i could have fun gimping myself with a slow ass mount,random people and a whole lot of nothing. Only thinking about thousand needle and barrens makes me vomit over how many times i had to see that brown mess.
>Food analogy

>check out streams
>everybody knows what they're doing 100% of the time
>I haven't played since BC and forgot about most of the things
>I'm afraid of people getting mad at me and kicking me out of guilds for not knowing anything
Yeah, I don't think I'll pick it back up.
Even if I invest a lot of time in it, I have a feeling that the average gamplay experience of the players will be way higher than mine.
I'd constantly be reading every quest and the wiki.

Attached: 1442555371343.jpg (1280x1440, 519K)

why are druids such cunts
mages priests even fucking warlocks always buff passerby people
druids never

I have work lmao But I’m getting there. Currently a level 32 Undead Priest. Next character I level is gonna be a Warrior. Then a hybrid class

what kind of retarded fucking term is spellcleave
Just say AOE you mongoloid hipster niggers

Just enjoying the game friend, minding my own business questing/leveling while a civil war erupts in world chat

Haven't hit 60 because I actually have a life this time around. Only playing a couple hours here and there gets you nowhere.

I'm currently around 26 while my old buddies are 50-60 because they don't work or have jobs where they can take weeks off at a time. Close to just throwing in the towel because I know by the time I hit 60 they'll be bored and quit.

If you want to avoid the game because it's a huge time sink do that but there are tons and tons of noobs in the game right now and if you played in TBC it should all come back to you quickly.

Because I've been slaughtering Horde in Hillsbrad and have been enjoying myself too much to care about levels. I'm 32 now though and now I'm starting to outlevel most Horde here so I'm going to quest up a bit more before moving my WPvP to STV. It's the most beautiful feeling felling bugmen Horde to boot.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091219_201637.jpg (1920x1080, 660K)

THEY WILL FIX IT!!!!!

Everyone love classic, but the thing is, classic is doomed to fail because it will receive no new content. And then blizzard will pretend it failed because no one liked it and they were right all along, fuck those bitch at blizzard who made wotlk and cata and ruined wow forever, even classic can't make me like them because I know I'll never see a better lich king or legion or battle for azeroth and I'm going to be stuck loving this classic version with nothing to look forward to because it will have no new version

Attached: 59c.png (500x469, 99K)

But I am

>I'd constantly be reading every quest

And what's wrong with that, exactly? The guilds that impatient with new or returning players from forever ago that would act that way aren't the kind of people you'd want to be associated with. They are very much not the majority of people. Also don't even try that dumb logic of >based the population based off zoomer streamers

haven't seen this happen yet

hillsbrad is like a level 22 area for horde.
Alliance dont need to go there till mostly 30.

Kinda sucks its not a 30 area for horde. Same level pvp is fun.

>Goes into melee range of a Warrior 4 levels higher as a STR/STAM Survival Hunter
>Activate Deterrence
>Shred the Warrior into pieces at the same time he and a friend turn me into a smoldering crater

God fucking bless this dumb fucking build, I'm loving it so much.

>Having fun is pointless without being spoonfed a reward
>Everything I do has to be a measure of success

Please tell me you're a Horde on Whitemane so I can partake in this pointless process all the more.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091319_060016.jpg (1920x1080, 558K)

I already have a job

>Level 60 alliance warrior comes to hillsbrad
>Gets mowed down by 15 25-33 lowbies and one 47 priest
A moment for all the fallen who were three-hitted

Yeah, I usually refrain from attacking most greys and greens that very clearly try to not even bother fighting back. I showed up around 28 or so myself because of this. There's no way it can even be considered worthwhile unless your opponents are around your level or higher, for sure. That is, until this kind of shit happens. Then everyone is free game.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091119_010349.jpg (1920x1080, 558K)

>grudgebook
interesting

>Nachtsuchen
Of course it's a hunter. man you would never ever get a fuckign invite in my group, just because of that cancer name

Funny how this have yet to happen ONCE on my server... maybe stop playing on streamer server fucking faggot.

This is such a godly feeling. My friends and I were 20 when we encountered an almost-50 and we all almost died but we got him in the end. Happened earlier too when there were myself and five or six other level 2 Night Elves and, naked, we killed a 20+ Horde Hunter. Good shit.

An user made it and posted it here, it keeps track of who you've killed and been killed by, and if you were just assisting or not. Name, class and last seen, too. It's neat.

>files.catbox.moe/zvymt4.zip

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090219_204427.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

>Being this assblasted about a name

Holy fuck, hilarious. Good riddence, who would want to be in a group with an actual autist like yourself? Imagine not naming your character after what you played originally when you were a kid.

no point, PvP won't be out for ages and raiding in vanilla isn't that great either.

I'm watching a streamer levelling and dungeon grinding through the same areas I used to do as well and I have forgotten almost all of it.
I guess, but ending up in a shit guild would also suck. I was in an absoltely dogshit guild back in the day and we constantly wiped out in every raid dungeon. I'd prefer to be around good people, but I'm not good so I guess I don't deserve that.

PvP literally exists right now, you actual mongoloid. Oh, I'm sorry, is it because you need validation for what you do in the game? Jesus, pathetic.

Well that's the beauty of it, user. You play and meet people, you make questing buddies, and you eventually join the guild. Maybe you go shopping for guilds, trying to see how you enjoy the members and what they do, until you find a good fit. Don't put yourself down before you even have an opportunity to otherwise. Regardless, being good or bad has nothing to do with making friends and getting better.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090319_231017.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

You look fucking retarded. Imagine sinking hours into this hunchback piece of shit with 1/4 of your armor textures to make room for Nintendo 64 tier bones. Imagine showing up to a raid and going “yep this is me this is the fruits of my labor”

A life I have, a virgin I am not.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1252x1252, 269K)

Thanks for taking me back to 2004, user, when people used to actually think like this. How wild we've come that people used to have this insane stigma that vidya was strictly for losers, only to fastforward almost two decade later where it's literally a mainstream activity in some capacity or another for most folks. What a time to be alive.

mad projection bro. Here's the (You) you wanted so desperately to validate this shitpost.
I play MMO's because i like the feeling of my character getting stronger, PvP without Honor means i don't get better gear from it, which means i don't get the feeling of getting more powerful.
If i wanted to play a PvP game with no "validation" i'd pick one with fun moment to moment gameplay like a fighting game, not a fucking MMO.

>I play MMO's because i like the feeling of my character getting stronger

And you need shiny items for this feeling? How can you call it projection when you literally confirm what I said with your own post? Lmao Stopped reading there, get fucked.

And look what that brought us.
Developers and publishers pandering to the lowest common denominator, releasing incomplete and low-quality products with highly anti-consumer/player approaches.

cba

The eternal fucking monkey's paw, I suppose. Ironic that vidya gave me what social skills I have now to get laid in the first place. What a wacky timeline.

Being a school teacher is hard. I have a football game to head to and I just had a drink and made dinner and I am tired

God bless you for your unforgiving job, user. Was going to be one myself but I realized the academic system is completely fucked and basically turns you into a slave. A damn fucking shame for kids and teachers alike. Hope you've a less stressful day today.

i call it projection because you clearly care about getting replies, otherwise you wouldn't use such a hostile tone in your posts.
I don't care if the items are "shiny" but the stats do absolutely matter, since as i said, My character getting stronger is what i care about. This seemed obvious to me but you clearly don't get it, better gear=stronger character and no gear= nothing changes.
Why would you even play an MMO if you don't care about character growth? there are plenty of games with way better gameplay that have static characters for you to enjoy.

>Well that's the beauty of it, user.
Thanks for the encouragement, and shopping around for guilds might be a good idea.
Back in the day I played on a private server with 3-4 guilds on each sides. It should be better on an official server.

TL;DR, have your (You). Cry more. :)

OH NO NO NO CLASSICBABBIES, WE GOT TOO COCKY, IT TURNS OUT THAT WE THOUGHT WE DID, BUT WE REALLY DIDN'T. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, WE POSTED FOR 10 YEARS STRAIGHT ABOUT HOW GREAT CLASSIC WAS AND NOW IT'S HERE EVERYBODY CAN SEE WE HAVE SHIT TASTE AND HOW BAD CLASSIC WAS.

WE WERE TOO COCKY

i can't believe it bros i'm so shocked

we spammed Yea Forums for years, we shit up every WoW thread with our cries of how great vanilla wow was

now classic wow is released and it's so shit and the game is already dead

we should've listened - we thought we did, but we really didn't

we got too cocky, wowbros

Attached: file.png (300x359, 54K)

>one of the first 60s on the server
>already preraid bis
>epic mount purchased
>guild doesn't have enough 60s to start MC
>mfw im raid logging before my guild has even started raiding

Attached: 1460681444721.jpg (563x491, 68K)

Get a better guild?

best guild on server only option is to reroll

I’ve lost interest hard at level 34

just got my Felsteed bros

Attached: 1540694894031.jpg (720x774, 13K)

Just got my girlfriend to blow me while I was playing WoW just to live out my 15 year old fantasy.

Fucking congratulations, nigerian. Can't wait to use Aspect of the Cheetah because I've been niggerrich this whole time. Enjoy the freedom!

Everyone I've talked to has realized how much better classic is and now theyre drooling after classic+ (I'm not that keen on the idea myself).

Good job picking a shitty server then dumbass
>TFW guild has cleared MC and Ony, + we have our first binding

i got head while playing harvest moon once
too bad her form is awful. i wish my fling from a decade ago would show up to do it for me, like a cumgenie

If I want to do SM as Alli, do I always have to travel all the way from Southshore?

Attached: Sally_Whitemane5.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Southshore then cut through the lake

If you're feeling particularly suicidal, you can use the WPL FP, although you could just cut across Alterac instead of diving face-first into the Bulwark.

Taking my time soaking in the lore. I had the pleasure of playing Warcraft 3 just a few months ago and I really loved it and I love the Lord and I realized that when I played World of Warcraft in the past I never noticed a little subtle things that they used from Warcraft 3 which I'm now picking up on so I'm just really taking the time and enjoying my myself and seeing like what would have happened after Warcraft 3 and I'm kind of seeing how things are involved in all these things so overall I'm just taking my time and enjoying myself and I'm hanging out with friends and talking and Chad I'm definitely not speed running it like I used to because when I started playing I was like oh my God I must rush to level 60 I must rush I must rush now I'm just kind of relaxing and enjoying it

yeah, its funny as priest i have both groups. The spellcleave teams are usually a lot more annoying since they fuck up due being in a rush adn then wipe which makes everyone leave. Although i must say if its on a roll its amazing how insanely fast you grind down tough mobs without them being able to do much.

Healing standard groups is a lot of fun too, but its a whole different environment. People accept wipes, sometimes things go wrong and the hunter or druid try to catch it with a quick tank move. a pala that DPSes sometimes tries to help heal. It really feels like this is where the game and the hybrids come alive. Like one times we got a far too big pull, i told the shadow priest to help heal, and through careful healing, kiting, tanking and focus firing we managed to pull through. And everyone in chat was cheering we managed.
Its pretty insane how fast those teams fill up though, as soon as people notice that its not a spellcleave team rogues, hunters and hybrids all are willing to drop everything to join

WoW is pretty disappointing for lorefags.
You can absolutely miss out on major world events that can only happen once i the history of a server, and often they can only be triggered by a single person and there's no way for everybody else to do them.
That's one of the reasons why private servers are a thing.

It's like a 10 minute walk and honestly not that big of a deal, cut around the back of the zeppelin station instead of walking right in front of Undercity to minimize the risk of some bored sweaty nerd chasing you. The SM lobby itself is pretty much always flooded with horde though, expect to die, not that it matters since the corpse run is only like 20 seconds.

REMOVE MAGE

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-171748_Chrome.jpg (418x415, 81K)

>can't even kill a paladin as a warlock
I'm deleting this cunt, fuck casters I don't get how anyone can play this shit

believe me, the servers are still jam packed, I fucking wish people would quit so I could play it peacefully

How come hunters are exempt from spellcleave runs when they have volley?

I'm on one of the no-name servers that opened during the launch that nobody planned on playing on and it's still high pop during peak times which is like 10x the amount of people that would be on a legit vanilla server. All these doomsayer fags are so desperate. The game is thriving.

t. Retail tranny

how about "Unfunny Tryhards"

because streambrains are fucking retarded. Also because it has a 1 minute cooldown because of schizo game design

I'm having great fun in the contested areas spreading out from Undercity, the areas are all comfy and there are lots of alliance around to fuck with. My enjoyment of the game definitely goes down whenever I have to go to the other continent with the shit eating orcs and smelly tauren.

Attached: 1460719977271.png (289x289, 159K)

the soul link and curse of shadow nerf makes me consider quitting, I want to be immortal and oneshot people

I have a job, school, and I'm too depressed and stressed to spend hours on a repetitive grind. I am at level 33 though.

Paladins are the tankiest class in the game.
their pvp strat is to simply heal off the damage they take in pvp till you run out of mana.

Just fear and run away or drain their mana.

Having a ton of fun
42 druid already have 300 herbalism. Today I helped a 30 guild warrior get his whirlwind axe

I stopped just shy of 39.

Leveling became a brutal slog and I was tired of the growing amount of grinding needed. Not fun whatsoever, and bad game design.

Sorry not sorry. Fuck Nostalgia.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090119_222600.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

because i changed to asmongolds server

I did hit 60, but I'm kind of bored. Never been one for MMO endgames.

Attached: 1512620812041.jpg (640x878, 87K)

Wow classic sucks shill and it's boring as fuck. Solved game.

>XP/hr counter, estimated time to level, experience bar listing percentage
You're focusing so heavily on the grind, you're the one burning yourself out. I have yet to download a single addon, my cognizance of when I level up is along the lines of "Oh hey, I only have two bars left", and I'm having a fucking blast

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091119_225638.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

For me, it's Feralas, The comfiest of zones

Waiting on a friend who can’t play as much. Made an alt in the meantime. Though even without that I’d probably be 40 at most. I like to take it slow.

Really sad at the amount of SM dungeon spam going on. I like to run dungeons 1 or 2 times then get back out in the world

How was your Classic Stormwind impression, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=VZm7taD2YMk

Pretty comfy

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091319_003518.jpg (2560x1080, 379K)

>Wait what, I can't troll my own faction with summons anymore?
Literally no reason to Warlock now