Game has a complex crafting system

>game has a complex crafting system

Attached: 1526281775123.webm (480x270, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxRzzm-mjCE
youtube.com/watch?v=_ihPI5C_7z8
youtube.com/watch?v=1NZxBZQQdlI
youtube.com/watch?v=i1iqVGORUck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bar times is the best asmr on youtube

Please name all games, I love complicated alchemy themed crafting systems

Attached: tenor.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

Is there a particular course or qualification for becoming a bartender? It looks like a comfy and chill job.

minecraft

You can land a job in a bar with just a license to serve alcohol, don't go expecting anything like OP's video though.

At the end of the day it's considered to be unskilled labor, do you want to deal with drunk people all day every day?

>that cigarillo at the end

That's some max comfy stuff.
How would that work in real life? Are some bars in japan so posh that they can have slow working bartenders due to little amount of customers? Or does he actually work faster irl.?
I need to google how much a drink can cost you ant these kind of bars.
Yes there are bartender courses that teach you that stuff quickly. Then advanced stuff that you could need in more posh establishements.
>chill job
Not at all. You will start as a regular bartender. Overcrowded bars, loud people, standing all night, music that you won't always like, shitty working time if you hate working at night.
And the main thing will be speed, the more drinks you can churn out the better.
Only when you worked your way up to expensive bars your working pace will slow down and quality will be way more important.

Never worked as one but seen a lot of bartenders working at peak times in bars/clubs.

bartenders dont usually do that kind of stuff
and most bars arent that nice

you'll just be serving beer to a bunch of drunks

Play haunting ground. It’s not the main focus, but I’d you do like weird crafting shit, it’ll scratch the itch.

Reminds me off Bartender the Anime peek comfy

I don't know if I'd called it a crafting system but you should play Arx Fatalis and try some of the cooking stuff

>game has a complex sushi crafting system

>went to the underground sister of this bar in Tokyo
>bartender looked like a fucking alchemist
>had a peculiar taste for absinthe
>as the night went on, he got more and more merry, while the drinks got weirder and weirder
>we ended up stupidly fucked up on the weirdest shit

good times. I want to go back.

Bar Benfiddich, for those who care. B&F is the underground one.

Still beats being a fast food server. Been clubbing for several years now, drunk people these days are way more chill, same for bars. Only if you are in a bad part of town there might be aggro drunks.

Kingdom Come Deliverance

That'll be 200 dollars please

hey that looks good, sauce?

there's a /wsg/ thread months ago about an anime that in the end it showed you how to make drinks. Does someone remember it?

Attached: sWOLE.jpg (1312x1311, 77K)

>looks great
>tastes just like rum
imagine being paid for pouring rum from the bottle into a fancy bottle into a glass with ice into another fancy bottle with smoke

I'm
Spent 11200JPY for 6 hours of drinking. Alcohol is not expensive in Japan.

Now i know what you mean.
But how does that thing with the underground bar work there? Same workers or owners but different ambiente? What does underground mean in this context?
Not OP, but this is it
youtube.com/watch?v=BxRzzm-mjCE
Also "takumi watanabe bar" has some good results on google images.

Same owner, smaller place, different atmosphere and clientele. Benfiddich is for acting like a fancy-pants, B&F is for drinking rare alcohol, and absinthe shenanigans in a comfy environment.

>>game has a complex crafting system
>needs you to have 300 different crafting components for a subpar item that is outdone by random drops

Attached: risitas.jpg (1024x681, 84K)

Forgot pic here

Attached: p11-joe-absinthe-a-20140910-870x578.jpg (870x578, 86K)

Damn, I live in Japan. I am going to go to both of these now that I know. Thanks user.

Oo, makes sense now. thx. Well, i'd def. chose the underground, sounds fun.

thanks m8

This guy looks like a Yakuza and I love it.

Check out his underling. This is the alchemist guy who loves absinthe.

Attached: 28954341_1876950665689059_9064454649446192067_o.jpg (1440x810, 157K)

This, so annoying.

I don't know why but I love crafting, yet I don't think I found a game where doing it doesnt bother me.

Cheers bois.

Just found out more. The bar seems to be named The Sailing Bar, located in Kibi, Sakurai, Nara, Japan. Takumi Watanabe is one of the ownders or workers.

Japanese nightlife and criminals are very fascinating, seen a lot of dokus about it.

This guy comes up to you and tries to get you to drink a potion. How do you react?

Attached: 46104312_2346471308728285_2069432336906190848_o.jpg (1511x2015, 261K)

Break the bottle on his face.

>the yakuza and the alchemist
sounds like a fucking isekai manga title

You will only experience that kind of comfy with your own personal bar or at an extremely extremely upscale one.

Well in Odin Spere you can put items in bottles to make potions and you can make potions that give you phozons and then you can use phozons to grow seeds into food that you can put into potions to make them stronger or eat the food to get another seed or bone that you can also put into bottles to make other potions which vary by bottle grade which you can also increase by putting bottles in other bottles.

>bar times
>youtube
>oh im already subscribed

>that cigarillo at the end
nothing like a mouth full of cancer to really lube up your throat for when you hack your lungs out your mouth really lets it slide out

Idiot.

Actually you're not supposed to bring the cigar's smoke to your lungs, you're supposed to keep it in your mouth. And even if you don't, people generally don't smoke cigars anywhere as much as random smokes.

Consult my local potion seller to test the potion and determine if it's too strong for me.

Fun fact, the additives in regular cigs make them very cancerous and also let's you crave them. I sometimes smoke self rolled cigs with untreated tabacco and unbleached paper and filters from RAW, shit's comfy. Also no cravings, last time i smoked was at a party, 2 weeks ago and today will be my next few smokes with friends.
>butane

Yep, i light mine with matches, like the hippie i am. Not gonna huff butane, zippos are even worse. And potheads sometimes use a hemp wick to light joints or bongs to not spoil the taste.

Plus the cigars have mostly untreated tabacco, only the cheap shit sometimes.
Yeah, cigars are tasty, smoked a few but it just takes too long and cigarillos are not as good in taste.

Attached: _________6230979.jpg (563x369, 74K)

> After all that
> Lights the cigarillo with a fucking lighter

Attached: 1477624837847.jpg (710x540, 33K)

You don't taste it. You only taste it when you draw and light it yourself. The tabacco won't be spoiled by it. People that say that they can taste it the whole duration of a smoke are just pretentios snobs that take a simple rule of cigar etiquette and make it into a thing just to appear clever.

nigga you want me to light it over an open bonfire to get that smokey taste in or something
should I fucking climb a volcano so mother nature can dip her hot sauce on my cigar

cunt

>untreated tobacco and unbleached paper

Any brands in stores that check these? I want to put this to test.

Ah, very good. Well i always get Pueblo blue, it's a light mix. And very popular here in germany, i can get it at every corner. Do not trie the regular pueblo, the beige package, shit's nice but way stronger.
Try american spirit, google tells me that you also have several colors, i'd guess that blue is the light stuff.
>Filters and paper
i got mine from a headshop for potheads, they also sell cig accessoires.
You can also order them via amazon, check out RAW, gizeh, OCB, all these companies have untreated papers and filters.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ihPI5C_7z8
In case you never rolled, shit's a comfy ritual.

Attached: 1e98f2d1aa892be7968ac47c5404832d.jpg (800x800, 62K)

If you have that kind of bartender chances are you're not in a cheap place anyway, but Japan has relatively cheap alcohol prices

Real bartending is the polar opposite of comfy, you sheltered retard.

They also have ready cigs but the paper and filter is a regular one.
You can buy untreated shells with filters, american spirit and one of those tamping machines and DIY that shit. But rolling is actually easy to learn and more fun imo.

Attached: 61CDwIVVnlL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x749, 95K)

>they
American spirit

Forgot to link to my prev. post

>tfw will never be a richfag living the classy life

Attached: 1540621533276.jpg (2800x2984, 2.29M)

is he using a buttplug?

Attached: UdIvTls.png (192x234, 91K)

>there's a /wsg/ thread months ago about an anime that in the end it showed you how to make drinks. Does someone remember it?
Well there's an anime thats literally just called "Bartender" so you should probably check if that was it

>game has buffs that repel certain enemies

Attached: piggie.webm (270x480, 878K)

Atelier has been based around item creation for over 20 years and is as good as you would expect from that. Play Rorona+ and enjoy your autistic number crunching and trait transferring.

>Actually you're not supposed to bring the cigar's smoke to your lungs, you're supposed to keep it in your mouth.
Oh, well I guess it's totally fine if you're only ruining your mouth and not your lungs then.

>Decorate whole room with ferns from the forest and small palms
>put light decoration in it
>comfy couch
>adopt some shelter cat

Fuck pools, chlorine is bad for you and they are a chore.
And learn to mix the cocktails by yourself.

Attached: various-ferns-palms-B2YDTY.jpg (1300x953, 390K)

I am unreasonably bothered by how young the bartender looks.

it's an example, gosh

Attached: 1539983502596.jpg (1020x1530, 217K)

thats funny

yes, don't listen to the american suburban retards there are definitively places like that in europe even in smaller cities
the thing is, if you don't want to work in an overcrowded bar but in a classy place you need good conversation skills
the bartender should be a person you can talk to about anything

thats a weird looking toilet

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

bartender here, this guy in the ops post is some upper echelon hotel bartender. Bartending at banquet halls is the most fun IMO, New staff and people on a event to event basis instead of regulars.

It goes up your ass while you enjoy your beverage.

As he lights an American spirit
He asks how I can smoke such shit
I say there's nothing like chain smoking
GPC cigarettes
Because any smokes will kill ya
But these will make you feel like it

Taking the short course classes might help you but it's definitely going to be who you know. If you do get hired, don't expect to work on the busiest nights. Those days are often given to old timers and they rake in the tips from there.

It's also not as comfy as you think. You'll still need to deal with rude obnoxious people and they get worse when drunk.

>At the end of the day it's considered to be unskilled labor

I love the boomer mindset of this. Especially the teachers telling kids they'll never be anything more than a garbage men. Then those sanitation workers earn upwards of 100 grand a year with insane benefits.

I know a few bartenders in NYC. They make little over a grand a week for working two shifts on the weekend. Mostly work in popular bars but the tips are pretty comfy.

>unskilled

Most people also don't know jackshit when mixing drinks even with rum and cola.

You drink it because you know he wants you to have a good time

>Most people also don't know jackshit when mixing drinks even with rum and cola.
I mean come on, it's not like you're trying to understand the lymphatic system and the effects that 6000 different medicines will have on it here

Anyone got more cool bartending shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=1NZxBZQQdlI
I have no idea what this guy is doing, but I like it.

>tfw would love to learn how to do this kind of shit and at least sample those drinks but don't drink alcohol
Also to a point it kinda gets absurd to do when you're pulling out fucking smoke machines for your cocktail, but fuck me that AESTHETIC

youtube.com/watch?v=i1iqVGORUck
Ice Diamonds

its for rich americans

I wish I could be this classy.

99% of bartending jobs is just slinging domestic swill to rednecks/"ironic" broke millenials or shitty hipster IPAs to trust fund babies.

Every once in a while you'll have some clueless kid (because they're always underaged with a fake ID) ask for a mixed drink that they only know by name and that you'll have to consult google or a guide book to make properly (if you even can).

There's a nice simplicity in being a bartender, but it's nothing like the webm posted. The only place to get this kind of experience is to spend way too much money on some ridiculous "mixology workshop". The people making these kinds of drinks are hobbyists more than professional bartenders (or probably bartenders by profession who wish their job was like the webm instead of what i stated above)

Light blue at least in the US is regular strength. Yellow and orange are the light and ultra-light variants respectively. Otherwise this guy has the right idea, though I wouldn't rule out Nat Sherman's if you want a decent smoke.

Also, NAS cigs/tobacco have a stupidly high tar and nicotine amount, especially the Organic variant, so prepare to enjoy your addiction.

Unironically Space Station 13 has a great bartending system with actual measurements and a surprising amount of ingredients.

Hell, any career in the cafeteria bay is usually fun just to see what you can cook/make.

Attached: 1558938582194.jpg (2000x2000, 1.23M)

>this thread
>people drinking alcohol

yeah, enjoy fucked up skin and looking like a burnt raisin by the time you turn 45

Attached: All aboard the vomit comet.webm (728x546, 1.39M)

Have a great love of sucking dicks.

Fuck bartenders

Faggot

LMAO at this nigga thinking drinking once a week is the same as being a homeless alcoholic

Your post shows that you know absolutely nothing about bartending. probably work some terrible club in london full of pakis. High end gent clubs have bartenders like in OP.

>game lets you have an unlimited number of followers

Attached: 1564954624439.png (1665x1558, 1.63M)

Attached: 1554659450300.png (523x931, 713K)

This
SS13 has bartending, cooking, and even farming where you can use a DNA machine to take traits from one plant and put it into another, and mutate the same plants to make all kinds of crazy contraptions
>be me
>be botanist
>its cult
>grow holymelons (melons containing holy water)
>use DNA machine to make them liquid insides, combine with numerous other plant traits
>make holy hand grenade watermelons
>accidentally make them too strong
>defeat cult not by power of faith but by exploding them

wholesome