Hope warhammer total war 3 will show your starting position on the map

Hope warhammer total war 3 will show your starting position on the map.

Attached: Total_War_Warhammer_II_Cover_Image.jpg (271x377, 90K)

Huh? Like, when you select your faction, it will have a map showing where you start?

Because they patched that into TW2 already!

It's been patched and available.

This game is only good with cheats

Who would you want to see in it ?
I want chaos dwarves

Attached: 400px-ChaosDwarf.jpg (400x464, 74K)

Kislevites done properly.
hell they had a proper roster in the tabletop at one point.
Ogre Kingdoms obviously

Not canon
Really?
I use 1.5 and still don't see

>Not canon
the hellcannon already has chaos dwarf servants

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

How is the combined map? I only have WTW1 currently

>Kislevites done properly.
>hell they had a proper roster in the tabletop at one point.
So did a lot of "random" factions back then. I say "random" because there are important named factions and whatnot named in Warhammer. Kislev is way more fleshed out than say the Not-China/Japan despite all of them having a roster of some sort back then. I wouldn't mind a blatant Shogun/ME3 ending Kingdoms asset flip for WH3 only if I get asian themed vampire-chans.

Nippon and not china don't have maps though, no one knows how this shit even looks like
So realistically ogre kingdoms should be eastern border of map
But I agree, we need arabians and more vampires too

the new dlc suck ass

Arabia had some cool stuff in Warmaster

Attached: a31347e5068bd7da8cd1ff3717584fa1.jpg (911x712, 123K)

chaos dwarves are canon, they just have no formal army book, but the army lists posted in WD are canon.

>tfw these badasses and dogs of war are never gonna be a thing because DLCA is too busy releasing 3 DLC's adding units for existing factions instead of releasing full factions
>people are eating that diarrhea up

I heard you can't use their and kislev armies even as a dogs of war anymore in tabletop

Hey, you can finally properly play as a new world colony, that's kinda cool

>Being surprised CA is trying to print money by 'fixing' their shitty game roster instead of adding factions like Who and Whats of Where?

nobody knows, because there is no official info on it and the graphic that supposedly showed it was of so poor quality that it is more likely fanmade.
> not china
cathay is literally an old name for china, just like nippon is for japan/nihon, and ind is for india, mostly used and coined by european explorers.
outside of the old world they were really not that creative with the names of nations they never expected to do much with other than mention them.

Fuck JewAssembly but at least they allow you to enjoy the other half of all the DLCs for free, so the only reason to buy them is if you actually want to play as them.

Chaos Dwarves and Araby.

Wait is it still not possible to combine the maps? I thought they talked about that before the game was even released

Ca's incompetent and retarded in every way. Their shitty choice and talent system gimped the Slanns' potential, and they're the same people who thought they could just slap old engine code into a revamped one with the Norsca release. But they're a small company so we can't be critical of them :(

How bad is it?

Push the fucking map button when you're picking your Lord, idiot

Ogre kingdoms are all but confirmed since there's an undead ogre in the vampirate unit roster

Mortal Empires doesn't have a combined map?

You mean Mortal Empires? Thats been in the game for ages now.

You can't use any army in tabletop, since they discontinued Warhammer Fantasy

hi you are free to call this bullshit but:

- choas daemons are done, 4 lords available.
- kislev is done, 2 lords available.
- middenland is done, 2 lords available.
- they want another evil faction.
- no talk about chaos dwarfs
- no talk about ogres
- there is no talk about what is going to be the preorder bonus

Nice bullshit, 2 races which are just slight reflavours of empire

>2 races which are just slight reflavours of empire
Middenland obviusly
Kislev is extremely different from the Empire in the lore.

Still has spearmen, hand gunners, and halderdiers. Extremely different is a pretty big statement with a lore that includes lizard people

t. DLCA marketing team

Chaos daemons
As every fucking fan would place them in first place for wanted factions

I don't know why I'm so autistic that I want to wait until all three games are out with ME and DLC before playing any of them

>friend begs me to get this
>cave in
>play skaven
>create huge armies not realizing it’s draining cash
>send armies on suicide missions agains lizard niggers
>slowly cash starts rolling in as Some armies get decimated
>all is well because skaven hate one another

fine its about as different as brittonia

Imagine being so retarded you wanted Araby over making the real factions playable.

Yep, shows the area on the map. I started a new campgin yesterday.

Bretonnia was at least fully developed, Kislev is just vodka empire with bears and ice magic

imagine being so much of a shill that you think DLCA intentionally slicing the pie into several different pieces and selling it instead of making a full game with playable factions and then adding new factions.
>obligatory shillmoney has been deposited to your DLCA access account

Attached: 1527319577385.png (310x253, 3K)