Bioshock infinite is shit

Bioshock infinite was the bioshock that turned the series to shit.
1&2 you can do practically whatever you want decide to kill little girls or not, euthanize people, decide to forgive your enemies or to kill them.

And infinite removed all meaningful choices the only choices you make are meaningless like what one of 2 trinkets you give the games waifu or if you will have a scarf for the rest of the game on your hand or not.

youtu.be/qioZONb_Ohk?t=75
youtu.be/w9Yo8KjEny4?t=58

quora.com/What-are-the-moral-choices-in-Bioshock-2

Also the protagonist is retarded and has the personality of sandpaper

Attached: cover_close-upDESIGN03.jpg (406x576, 114K)

The series never had meaningful choices.

Wait a minute that card...

I don't remember the bandage being optional, how does that go?

>turned the series to shit.
It was the last game in the series, so that's kind of a superfluous statement.

Bioshock was always a shitty system shock wannabe

Suppossedly another game is in the works, if it is shit I say we could probably blame Infinite for it.

Wow, and you get all of this what, almost 7 years later?
Well done slowpoke.

Well its shit and it pretty much killed a studio, thanks to an indecisive fuck mishandling the whole product, then Ken Levine, the great guy gets to keep his job and stay in charge! But no, really, Ken Levine is pretty much why this game turned out so terrible, you can only go through so many concepts before the story just goes down the gutters. Some of the original concepts for Infinite just seemed so much better than what we got, so its sad really.

>I don't remember the bandage being optional, how does that go?
Basically for you who don't remember.
If you pull the gun at the receptionist he will not stab you in the hand so no bandage.
If you wait or ask him about the ticket he will stab you in the hand so bandage.

There is literally no in game effect to this outside having a different skin on your hand model.

I actually reloaded a save to intentionally get stabbed because Booker is to retarded to hide his SATAN mark on his hand was to stupid for me in the beginning of the game. And there was no other option to cover up your hand.
Literally was pointless after that.

It was an insult to name this game bioshock. If it was named "cloud city adventures" no one would be so disappointed.

Decided to remember how bad infinet was because someone posted art from the game so I made this post.
>7 years later
you know this is a benefit all the payed game shills who come here to promote new games will not defend it and the fanboyism cooled off.

gay

I too make threads that really spark no discussion because everyone already agrees and has said the same things over and over. Yeah, Infinite sucked. 1 was a masterpiece, 2 felt way worse, but then Infinite came out and made most quite strangely have real appreciation for 2 and its dlc. Infinite is bad. We know.

There was like 7 Bioshock Infinite threads in 2 days. Just stop

And the lack of probably everyone that worked on the series up until this point... Which is way more important.

Ah. Bioshock Infinite... a 9/10... yep....

I like to hear other peoples opinions and twists on this subject.
>2 felt way worse
I likes 2 it actually did more with the choices while lacking a super bit Andrew moment.

I see 1 and 2 as two episodes of the same game.

>There was like 7 Bioshock Infinite threads in 2 days. Just stop
Really?

prey is a better bioshock 3 than infinite

>prey is a better bioshock 3 than infinite
What disappointed you the most in infinet?

basically everything beside the graphics

You dingus, there is no benefit in remeber trash games, and you should have your own opinion regardless of the time when you play a game and the shits other retards says.
But I'm glad you know Infinite is a piece of turd.

I like to know the details on what exactly.
Was it the lack of choice?
Or the forced protagonist who acted like a retard all the time

I have this mark on my hand and these posters say that the anti-Christ has a mark on his hand hmmmm. Better not cover up this and have it on full display! Nothing can go wrong about it!

Whats this Elisabeth is questioning me taking her to New York and not Paris?
Do I
A) [Lie] Tell her that we need to make a stop in New York to get some supplies before going to Paris.
B) Spill my spaghetti and look like a retard.

The most retarded unlikable retard protagonist I have ever seen.

This looks like a bad joke or parody however this is actually what happened.

Attached: BiodegradableGiganticBass-size_restricted.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

>there is no benefit in remeber trash games
There actually is:
1) Flame bad games in reviews so shit like it will never be made.
2) Make everyone including game devs understand that this is a bad game

I can ignore all the terrible things about the story, even though it's pretty bad. I mostly care about gameplay.

And the gameplay was dogshit.

>And the gameplay was dogshit.
Generic for me.
No choice (contrast to fallout NV with choices or ways you can decide to lie or tel the truth) combined with bioshock title and a unlikable protagonist is my main problem.

The parallel universe story was Ok-ish, inhaled to much of its own farts however was Ok-ish.

The combat was generic shooter stuff.

fpbp
op is a retard

Imagine saying this about a game when things like Fallout New Vegas exist.

It wasn't a bad game, but it definitely didn't feel like the previous Bioshocks

Devils's Advocate: the game sucked, but I had a lot of fun with the gameplay, which was pretty decent. Screwing around with plasmids and gear equips was interesting. Gunless playthroughs really showcase what the game's combat could have been.