Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpsasA_3GOs
youtu.be/sxqnm2M4xC0
youtu.be/r8vJZIwZipE
fangamer.com/products/attorney-pin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Home...
youtube.com/watch?v=BpsasA_3GOs

What's with all these aa threads lately?

People are desperately waiting for news about new game.
Or hoping Wright gets into Smash in some form.

I mean at this point it's clear that if he ever gets in smash, it will be as a mii fighter costume

So do you know anything about this anons?

Attached: 1539843504938.png (96x96, 7K)

Why didn't Wright ever think of changing office? His boss literally died on that floor and he just doesn't give a fuck? Is it because he's broke?

I'm more interested on how he got the office. Seems pretty unlikely that mia put him in her will, so the office should have actually gone to maya, not to wright.

DUDE

>Seems pretty unlikely that mia put him in her will
Considering she could potentially have done this AFTER HER DEATH it's not such a stretch. Even if it'd gone to Maya Phoenix probably still would've gotten it.

>Considering she could potentially have done this AFTER HER DEATH
I've never been clear on how much that type of paranormal stuff is accepted by the mainstream in AA's universe but that seems a bit of a stretch IMO.

Hey, if her solicitor was still in Kurain surely they'd be willing to do it.
Either way, if it went to Maya (and Mia's unlikely to have put anyone else in her will because every other Fey SUCKED) she's likely to have donated it to Phoenix.

Viral marketing to prepare people for Phoenix in Smash

everything in game says phoenix just straight up inherited it

shame the series really doesn't capture this feeling anymore. AJ came close but it wasn't quite there.

DGS is peak comfy

Why shove that picture in my face when I've got the real deal right here?

Attached: take a look at this.jpg (900x600, 210K)

Isn't he Maya's caretaker? If Maya inherited it's actually his office until Maya is 18 I think. It's also probable that he got to manage it because he was the only one working in it.

youtu.be/sxqnm2M4xC0

Nah man, I still love the new agency. It feels like home.

Attached: agency.png (1278x720, 1.27M)

>AA goes from fun detective game series to becoming """""streamlined""""" into a glorified series of VNs

Attached: 1396592033606.png (469x402, 95K)

That looks sick, I wonder if they still sell them.

I think maya is emancipated, after all she has her own house. I think it's never said that wright is her caretaker but if so that makes all the shipping better with a hint of incest

youtu.be/r8vJZIwZipE

Attached: 1564382579690.gif (416x414, 1.63M)

fangamer.com/products/attorney-pin

Shit, didn't expect that. Thanks user.

Attached: danbooru.donmai.us 3303550 1boy artist_name beard black_background black_pants brown_vest coffee_mug (848x1200, 653K)

Realistically, when will AA7 be announced?

>477811735
NEVER EVER.
FUCKING COPE

Attached: 1551923339610.jpg (820x919, 188K)

if even bait can't save this thread maybe it's best to let it die