BANNERLORD

youtu.be/cvkZ4RaYSE8

Attached: uo3wxmrz9sd31.png (5102x3407, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/126
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how does the actual combat not look any fucking different from a game that came out like 12 years ago

Because people like the combat

yeah but after all this time they should have better animations, more depth, fucking literally anything besides this bizarre upper lowerbody separation men gliding around smacking each other with pool noodles, shit is garbage

Any /empire/ chads here?

>Ten years to make a mod

it does

Except there are changes, which you'd know if you read anything related to the MP beta happening right now. No more spin2win mechanic exploits, proper directional shield blocking among other changes.

>shit is garbage
Your opinion is not an objective statement hun xox

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-153530_1.jpg (716x992, 37K)

Will there be a win/end condition this time?

AI still looks retarded.

can't wait

Attached: Hidden Hand.jpg (990x786, 187K)

Attached: LEGION.jpg (970x724, 168K)

Attached: 1566732361591.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

epic

Attached: pravend cj.png (536x518, 467K)

Fuck mordhau fuck chivalry
Save us butterlard

Is freelancing as a soldier in a lord's army in the base game (with all the stuff from the mod like promotion and getting the unit's gear) ? My guilty pleasure in Mountain Blade is getting into an army of a faction I like and climbing through the ranks.

Attached: cataphract.png (1280x720, 752K)

Attached: 1566490740675.png (1449x765, 1.05M)

I thought this was just a recording from Gamescom until I scrolled down to see it's from Taleworlds.

Southern Empire but only if you can either fuck the Queen or the Princess

it's from the last devblog
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/126

>MP beta
Who the fuck cares about MP in M&B? Only play M&B for the SP mode and they better improve it because is like a fucking """""upgraded"""" models mod only.

Combat vs AI is the same like the first one, groups of hugging units hitting at -50% speed damage modifier while they flail wet noodles.

>Who the fuck cares about MP in M&B
People who play MP?

>because is like a fucking """""upgraded"""" models mod only.
You're very good at being objectively wrong. Literally every aspect/feature of the SP has been expanded upon and brand new features added in.

Have you been paying absolutely zero attention to anything? At least do some some research before spouting pure objectively wrong nonsense.

Attached: mapc.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

>empire canonically gets kebab'd and khan'd as it doesn't exist 200 years later in warband
ouch

Battania chads where we at?

Attached: Battania_concept_art.jpg (1920x1024, 605K)

Still not sure if I want my first playthrough to be Battania or Vlandia.
Might go with the latter since it fits the "roam around and get the hand of things" type playstyle and then move on to an actual focused, semi-rp playthrough of Battania.

Fuuuck I want it so bad, setting up those sieges is looking so good

>Still not beta invite
Sad.

>actually caring about multiplayer

Attached: 1478783702263.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Gonna go Empire and fuck (and knock up) the Queen.

battanian subhuman, how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class battanians. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the battaniansall it would take to destroy this community is one ASERAI bull!

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this battanian white town until suddenly a couple of ASERAI bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic battanian husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the battanian women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to the Khuzait Khanate where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly steppe girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Khuzait hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their ASERAI children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior ASERAI who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Attached: Battanian future.png (753x828, 898K)

spotted the casualfag who can't stand being outskilled by objectively superior players.

Attached: 1560340958200.jpg (1000x600, 302K)

if this post end with 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 0

i will get to play bannerlord

You've made it user.
I hope I survive too.

Hope I enjoy this one more than Warband. I totally see why people love WB so much but after about a dozen hours I was pretty done with the game.

>warband
>a dozen hours

you haven't even scratched the surface of what Warband offers.

Attached: 20180517232252_1.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

I love mountain blade singleplayer but I have no interest playing a skill based MP in this series. The combat isn't THAT good for duels and some people will autistically spend 3000 hours just in the MP portion of the game. I'll play online if I can be some peasant soldier in a huge siege with only other humans. For duel style combat I'll stick to Mordhau.

Don't tell me what I can and can't care about you faggot nerd.

Those borders are so fucking ugly and make no sense. Borders followed geography back then, not random lines

dont bullshit people user

>better animations
typical 12 year old grafixfag
he's gonna complain about it being "janky" next

Bannerlord MP is the same as warband MP but with more modes. Everything from 6 v 6 to the 200 man siege servers.

Captain mode sounds cool as well, every player has a handful of NPCs followers that follow them around.

Attached: 1552234100009.png (1024x724, 1.46M)

Did they make it so spear infantry fucks up horses now?

nobiscum deus

Attached: 1548448589003.png (241x308, 162K)

>lake on the top of the ridgeline
You'd think they'd have sorted that shit out.

How is that comment bullshiting people? There's aspects you wont have encountered or grasped in your first playthrough, nevermind just your first 12 hours.

managing your own kingdom, leading 250 men against another army of the same size with edited config to allow 500 troops on screen at once, this isn't something that happens within your first dozen hours of gameplay. Nevermind all the additional features & content provided by free mods.

Attached: 20180311223323_1.jpg (1920x1080, 732K)

The clan/house system I've read a bit about seems perfect for a more dark-ages era tribal confederation type faction. I'm disappointed Nords aren't in the game, it seems like the game is better suited to that faction rather than Vaegir Snr.

Unf Rohan are based in that mod.

You need to find a balance between realistic animations and animations that clearly show how the enemy will attack so you can react properly

Give me a quick rundown of what this game is all about and why I should play it.
And also explain how the Northern Empire is not completely and utterly boned judging by this map. Are they mostly friendly with the other parts of the Empire or something?

Horses are currently insanely OP in multiplayer.
Though, they could fix it by reducing horse HP, as they survive multiple high speed hits head on with the spear

Oh, great, how many years has it been, and cavalry is still the best thing?

Who are the Swadians of this game? Who am I going to absolutely bully?

Troop-wise, Swadians are Vlandians who are red. However, I don't think Vlandians will be pushovers. I think Battanians will be bullied. They're the green ones on the map.

>more depth
I bet you dont even know half the shit about the combat

How you can block right swings with left blocks if you turn correctly, how different attack directions also have different weapon ranges or how you can even chamber couched lance attacks of you time it properly. Or how glove and head armor influence range weapon accuracy, weapon stun due to weight differences, etc

Animations can be bitched about, but the depth of the combat system has always been outstanding. Not super realistic,no, but deep, fun as fuck and with an extremely high skill ceiling

Too...comfy...