For me the best choice for the fifth fighter pass character has got to be this character

For me the best choice for the fifth fighter pass character has got to be this character.

Attached: 47082ef71971b4c33f64fdddf258e6efce0254a8.jpg (1728x1080, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nicalis/status/583744924182388737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Nicalis trying to take credit for Shovel Knight now?

>Jirenface isaac
Everytime

Quote makes sense for indie fighter since he's the OG indie to get popular.

Which one do you mean? Cloud Strife, robot Ash Ketchum, Twitch Emoji or Shovel Knight (non-binary)?

zoomer

Only if Curly is an alt

Most of those work as Mii outfit and that's enough.

Yes I do think Isaac would be a great choice

>OG indie
That’s not Reimu tho

what if Isaac gets in before the Golden Sun's Isaac?
Imagine the collective meltdown of Golden Sun fags for not getting their niche rpg in Smash

Attached: jiren.jpg (449x536, 33K)

Attached: jwo1yq545a9krov73izz[1].jpg (768x2655, 331K)

Actually the more I think about it the more Quote makes sense to be added in

They still brought Snake back after what happened with Konami, and Sakurai is close friends with Kojima.

Publisher, not developer

White Megaman, Knight Megaman or Girly Megaman?

he was talking about short naked sad megaman, you dingus
what the fuck is it about isaac in that art that looks so cursed?

Attached: disapproving isaac.png (869x749, 321K)

Nobody's asking for him but he's a great choice, which is exactly why he'll be in.

Too much detail.

Japanese forums actually got confused and thought this was the Isaac people meant when they were asking for Isaac, because Golden Sun's Isaac is called Robin in Japan.

While I agree that Quote would be great, Nicalis would never allow it.

Tell them that Reflet is called Robin in the West and watch their brains explode

Why are people still spreading around this bullshit?
twitter.com/nicalis/status/583744924182388737

The real issue is that there's apparently some big drama going on with Nicalis suddenly so that's gonna hurt his chances.

It's just the nature of rumours I guess, good to hear that there's still a chance though.

You also never see Isaac crying angrily like that, he's always got a look of despair on his face.

[Eyes of Flame starts playing]

Right, OP. Shovel Knight does make sense.

How have people not learned that being an indie character is a one way ticket to mii costume/assist trophy/spirit town, there is no such thing as an indie rep and being indie hurts your chances of being in the game. This goes out to all you Shantae/Cave Story/Touhou autists who think your character has a chance of getting in, they don't.

How have YOU not learned that the only rule is that there are no rules?

the only rule is they must be a vidya character.

We are like 80 characters in, tell me which one of those 80 playable characters in Smash is from an indie game?

To be quite honest, Isaac would be sick if his D6 rerolled all his items during a fight so we could get different random synergies on the heat of battle
so we could get brimstone Isaac with Ipecac and after D6ing Dr. Fetus + anti-gravity and etc
pretty sure that there was an item in BoI that did this but I think it was in a mod and there's no such thing in vanilla

Attached: huh.png (599x605, 12K)

Maybe so.

>racist

>indieshit
no thanks

Attached: smashdlcthreads.png (158x290, 85K)

What is the source of this? I can't even tell what's going on, is that a talking claw?

it's ridley

RIDLEY? IT CAN'T BE!

Attached: 1560267993789.png (638x360, 164K)