Anyone else playing it?

Anyone else playing it?

Attached: beta-modern-warfare-call-of-duty-dates-multiplayer-reveal.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

How do I get into da Beta

>open beta
>y.you have to pre order it
Why do they keep calling it open beta when you have to buy the fucking game? It's a paid beta. I can't stand this shit anymore.

It's PS4-only for this weekend. You gotta pre-order the game. Do it from GameStop if you wanna cancel it later and save your shekels. After tomorrow it becomes open to everyone who didn't pre-order for the rest of the weekend.

The first couple days that are paid are "early access" to the Open Beta. It's marketing-speak but whatever. Just preorder it from GameStop and cancel it.

There is an open beta on all platforms from the 23rd

Was about to do this but then I realized I have to get PSN plus fuck that

After tomorrow when it goes into actually open open beta you can play it without PS+.

>shills thread now accepted on Yea Forums

Tell me how I could talk about this game without it being a "shill thread" without lying that the game is shit.

I missed COD4 and played a lot of MW2 back when it was popular. I missed everything in between and got MW3 hoping it would recapture that. I've played zombies and some MP on WAW, WW2, BO1-3. How does this compare?

do people honestly play shooters with controllers? I always think they are trolling to be honest.

Nah im not a beta.
im an alpha.

They've finally ditched the 3-lane MOBA bs for the map design and have gone back to making actual maps that are large and complex. The guns are real again and they sound awesome and you can customize them a lot more than in other CoDs. There's no minimap unless there's a UAV up and shitters are crying about it.

Yes, it's not actually that difficult unless you're physiologically crippled somehow. I play PC shooters with keyboard and mouse, but CoD is not a PC shooter anymore. This one has cross-play between all systems and input-based matchmaking, so I'm probably going to get it on PC and play with a controller for the widest playerbase.

What the point to play a cod4 copy paste ?

Why would you get in on PC when crossplay isn't going to be forced?
Do you like throwing money down the drain?

I doubt that most people are actually going to disable crossplay. I got Gears 5 on PC and most people haven't disabled it so I have no problem getting matches. Maybe at higher ranks they will, but if I get to the point where I can't get matches then I'll double-dip on PS4.

I already own every other CoD on both console and PC lol.

when are we getting 32vs32 ??????

>Playing an Activision game (classic doesn't count, shut up)

WoW Classic is probably the most retarded Activision game you could play aside from Destiny 2 (which they dropped).

Well I guess you like burning money then.
I'm buying mine on the PS4 then pirating on the PC so I can play the campaign like a normal human being.

yes played HQ and just wishing to test that 100 player mode on bigger maps

it feels too claustrophobic right now and the fast ttk encourage even more camping and cautious movement especially in TDM

Just like every cod people are going to enjoy it for a month and microtransactions will send everything down the shitter when the honeymoon phase ends

I think this time it has a good chance to maintain its playerbase on pc. If only 10% of players on console enable crossplay you will always find matches until the next CoD comes around. I'm optimisitc and somewhat hyped to kinda relive the CoD 4 days. We are going home boys.

Source on 100 player modes? All thats been shown off so far is 2v2

>I already own every other CoD on both console and PC lol.
It's time to stop.
Your IQ is deteriorating rapidly and soon you will not be able any over 3 word long sentence.