You can just smell the unwashed autism in this room

You can just smell the unwashed autism in this room

youtube.com/watch?v=gmau-gRMr_U

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 11.53.49 am.png (2058x1138, 2.79M)

oo e ooh ah ah ting tang wada wada bing bang

what is it with underage faggots and this fucking game?

Zoomers irl.jpg

Attached: soy intensifies .png (454x520, 11K)

those are literal kids and teens, the fuck do you expect? you were/are just as cringe.

i wasn't in fact i was bussy pounding teenage girls in the school restroom, man i miss the school.

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped playing this Frankenstein Monster of a game.

Alright, I'll be honest. I happened to be in NYC the day of the direct and decided to watch it there out of morbid curiosity. While there was an astounding amount of autism there, I was very surprised by the fact that it didn't smell like absolute dogshit.

>peaking when you're 15
Imagine this hell.

Attached: 1566661602387.jpg (900x665, 94K)

It used to be actual fans now its just zoomers filming themselves pretending to be surprised for a bear character that came out before they were born for a game they don't play

>I share a board with these """people"""

Attached: 1489412460237.png (330x370, 234K)

> I wasn't in fact I was busy getting pounded by bullies in the restroom, man I hated school.
Ftfy.

Even when I was in high school I got autismed out of the video game club. To them, modesty is foreign. Funny shit.

This, it's fucking spammed here. Fuck off.

i was talking about smash faggots going apeshit over their dumb fucking party game but yeah, all smashposters can fuck right off with their irrelevant game

That and their aversion to playing any of the parts that make up this game.

That's a lot of disappointed parents.

>I'm mad that people are happy
How's life treating you, friend? Surely there's something better for you to be doing out there.

>"haha just let people be happy bro why do you have to hate people who are happy?"
You have to be 18 to post here

If you were trying to make a point in there, you failed. And I'm more inclined to think that those under 18 are the ones who get mad to be edgy. Older people have bills to pay.

Go back to school, little Timmy

Why are they clapping?

Attached: 1555202360103.gif (373x324, 1.47M)

I'll stay here until you say why people cheering about something they like is problematic.

Is that a bog in the lower right corner?

Go back to math class, junior. You don't belong here

I see you don't know how to answer. That's because you think it's cool to be edgy in the internet and pretend to be superior. But how can you be superior if you can't answer me a simple question? You probably have depression or some home related problems cause I can't believe someone healthy would be sooo mad about something they don't like that to make fun of people being happy.

Get off your phone when you're in class or the teacher will confiscate it from you, young man

Still avoiding the question, I see. It's not too late to seek therapy or something to make your life better, you know.

I get it now, you're in that class for special needs kids so that's why you keep posting on Yea Forums during class time

The guys not gonna talk to you, but I will. Why complain about what makes others "happy?" The answer, at least in the Nintendo Showroom Autism mosh pit is that this is emblematic of the greater culture of men currently. It's not this act, but rather who these people tend to be, and how they tend to carry themselves. Excitement, even over consumer media designed to milk you, is not unhealthy or anything for the most part, so I assume thats not what he was getting at. He was most likely going for the idea that these men's lives were sad enough to the point where they have to jump and cry and scream. I just hope that these guys aren't Yea Forums posters as well, and actually live a fulfilling life outside of consuming video game related media.

>being mad at kids liking something when you were exactly the same at their age and seen as cringe

lol

Are you sure it's me and not you that have special needs, because I made you a question and you still didn't know how to answer.

Now that's at least an answer. But just as you said, that's an specific group of fans of something and they were happy that somehing they like appeared. It's not too different from when a team makes a score in some sport. I don't like sports but I won't go to a stadium and tell those people to stop being happy.

drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion

nah if kids did this back then we'd get bullied to suicide

That is true, though. You couldn't merely talk about video games in public. Nowadays every normie plays some shit on their phones.

I know shitposting on Yea Forums is fun and all but you really need to pay attention to class if you want to pass the 9th grade, Timmy

your entire argument is based on understanding what the "greater culture of men" currently is, but you dont explain what it is at all. i wanna hear more.

Oh, you anonymously offended me, how mature and cool of you. I bet that girl of your dreams will start noticing you now. Good job.

If you want to know, t's fuckin 4AM, there's no classes at this time and not for anyone of my age anyway. But you are still avoiding the theme of the discussion that yourself opened a thread about it.

You don't need to convince me of anything, Timmy. I remember how middle school was from when I was there, except I can't give you any advice on your special needs classes since I'm not one myself. Sorry, kid

I don't get how Terry and Dragon Quest are literally who but Banjo and fucking Geno aren't.

>4am
go the fuck to sleep then you absolute sperg

Attached: QT.gif (268x268, 1.93M)

Stinky Steve, cope and seethe
Dabbed on thrice, but still won't leave
Stevies cry and beg forever
Still no invite, NEVER. EVER.

Attached: Sans.png (680x457, 131K)

We all know Sansfags are just Stevecucks who were so devastated from losing to Banjochads that they abandoned Steven for Sans after he got announced to try and save face, you aren't fooling anyone you fag.

>no one excited about goemon but pokemon appeared they got excited and sans appeared in the trailer these autists literally exploded.

what the best representation of how current nintendo fans and smahs fags are fucking zoomers
It is not strange at all that these got mad when they announced Terry.

smashfags or cucktale zoomers

what is worse?

""""""""adult""""""""""""" """""""""""""""men"""""""""" are actually freaked out by a really infantile looking character like for 5yo kids.

beyond autism.

Just let people be angry, bro.

zoom zoom exposed and seething

Attached: 1567737479539.png (785x1000, 254K)

I'm a Banjo/Sansfag and I couldn't be happier with the Mii Costume as it kinda leaves the door open of Undyne, a way more interesting potential fighter. That and I never though Sans would ever make it as far as being referenced in Smash period.

These people are happy.
You're not.
Fuck off.

Based and joypilled. At that moment, memes came to life in a way they haven't before.

>these people are happy eating shit
>you're not
ok?

wait when the fuck was sans announced

What rock have you been living under for the past 10 or so days. He was announced to be a Mii Costume that comes with a remix of Megalovania.

wished the Reddit Riddle (the first popular Ultimate fake leak fyi) and Grinch was real desu

Attached: 1568322071752_0.jpg (804x960, 60K)

holy shit i cant fucking stand this underfag shit anymore. Didnt underatale hype die in , like , 2017? am i missing something?

It was revived with Deltarune and the death of tumblur. The Undertale fandom has mellowed out quite considerably.

Undertale is huge in Japan and with the Mii costume announcement sakurai even talked about how its creator came to his house and they played ultimate together, also the deltarune demo awhile back woke people up again