Hacked my switch because Yea Forums said it's safe

>hacked my switch because Yea Forums said it's safe
>can't connect to nintendo online anymore
>can't update my switch anymore
>locked out of the games I bought digitally
>sold off my physical game, guy who bought them on ebay contacted me said I got his switch banned and he is going to sue me
>joycon doesn't work anymore because jig kept scratching off the contact until it's unusable

Thanks fags, never gonna listen to you again.

Attached: sban.jpg (768x445, 56K)

Retard (also you don't have a switch you gay shitposter)

How the fuck did you manage to get banned? Did you not keep your emunand offline? Or did you run hacked shit on your sysnand? Either way you're a retard.

retard

good job retard

Your own fucking fault, faggot. Don't hack consoles unless you're ready to assume the risk, that's rule #1.

>and he is going to sue me

lmao yeah ok cuz 5k in court costs is worth it over a 200 dollar console

>sold off my physical game, guy who bought them on ebay contacted me said I got his switch banned
gave your lie away

>Yea Forums said

they havent found a way for the hacked switch to be able to use wifi without nintendo noticing (yet). they did that with the 3ds and hacked ones can still go online (although people had to keep doing new things to stay updated). I don't really care, as long as there is a wifi spoof for Pokemon (like there is/was in gen 5), I don't need a hacked switch.

>never hack current gen consoles
>only buy games you really want to play at launch
>enjoy online multiplayer with friends and stranger
>hack console at the end of its life cycle, when the hacking scene is mature and online is dead
>enjoy all the hidden gems you missed + emulation
>repeat this every generation

currently enjoying online on Switch while playing and emulating anything on hacked 3DS and WiiU, feels good

YOU LITERALLY GOT THIS IMAGE OFF OF GOOGLE YOU STUPID, UNFUNNY FAGGOT

EAT A SHIT LOG STRAIGHT OUT OF MY ASS

the state of pirate poorfags

>ebay guy is going to sue me

thats not how that works.

That makes absolutely no sense. Why would someone make a thread, just to lie?

Lol I like how you stole this from Reddit.

Because we are all lonely retards in search for fellow company to call "friends". Each and any reply that may be posted will give some kind of positive feeling to the OP or to any of the participants in this thread

Attached: ump40_shot.webm (800x450, 44K)

I wish the Yea Forums subtitle was posted onto each and every single fucking board's subtitle.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah I can't understand why people don't do this, it's so easy.

Okay we all agree OP is a fag.

Now I have a second switch laying around. All I want to use it for is pirating switch games. I'm not trying to change any UI elements or run any emulators or any other bullshit.

Where do I start?

Attached: 1498623254789.gif (350x350, 1.96M)

Timestamp or GTFO

artistic should be autistic

Well, you definitely should not have listened to poorfags. If you are a person with money theb maybe you should have acted like one.