K got these from a thread that got shut down because the op was a fag

k got these from a thread that got shut down because the op was a fag.
TL;DR Dull Standing is shit

Attached: Dull standin 1.png (573x479, 68K)

Attached: Dull standin 2.png (739x734, 501K)

Attached: Dull standin 3.png (718x833, 410K)

Attached: Dull standin 4.png (871x826, 637K)

holy shit, this ganna suck donkey balls

Attached: Dull standin 5.png (683x862, 400K)

>Xcuck still coping hard

well... yeah you have a point user

>this game is shit because you don't go around murdering people all the time

cope

Attached: 1567575964394.jpg (655x702, 187K)

>Monster Energy drinks featured
I already hate it

then want's the point of the game then? it's just a walking sim with little bits of combat and survival Gimmicks

Holy fuck I've not seen Yea Forums this ass blasted since Bloodborne, I am relishing this.

I wanted to like this but that sounds so fucking boring.

Spiderman produced a fuck lot of seethe too

well, what do you expect?

I mean Yea Forums loved minecraft so

>he missed Yea Forums during BotW

You can build shit, go all the way down or up, here you can find ladders "left" by other players and play harmonica to your fetus.

yeah basically, if not that then your watching hour-long cutscenes with photo-realistic actors shoved in

you can build in this game too.

Everyone respects Kojimbo and nobody can stop Death Stranding from being critically acclaimed.

>death stranding has bad anim-

Attached: kinorunlq.gif (600x449, 3.94M)

Yeah but how big is the map.

I don't want to play another game that pretends to be big but with a map you can cross in twenty minutes. I want journeys to be at least two hours long, I want to commit to that delivery.

>tfw you realize konami were the good guys

What the fuck is the baby for?

Can sense B.T.'s

The map is incredibly huge, if you skim through the gameplay sections of each trailer (E3 2018, release date, gamescom, most recent one) you'll see multiple scenes with vast, vast areas of land, and in none of those massive views will you see an area that you've already seen before.

If you're interested enough to ask a question then just watch the trailers, if not either just leave the thread or get the game when it comes out.

This nigga is correct. Hold on to your cope, gunbrains; it's all you have left.

No bing? No wahoo? NO GAMEPLAY!

its not hard to make a large empty world. The game engine even populates it for you.

It's hard to make it be extremely beautiful and have good design, though.
Speaking of game engines making large empty worlds, Daggerfall is a large empty world with mediocre gameplay, I wonder why no one calls it shit for that despite saying this game suffers the same?

building commieblock in terraria is more satisfying than building anything in minecraft unless you have aspergers

Attached: 2b3661b0f16ea8f2c7b4a4e7bfb2458d743e5b98_45372_300_450.png (300x450, 44K)

This. BotW got extra ass blast from the emulation happening too causing every side to get ass blasted.
Kojima is creating some great levels of salt though. BotW is the top but this is likely top five.

because it released 24 years ago when standards were much lower

Attached: 1561242292409.png (383x257, 171K)

that's because it's not the hot new thing like Death stranding

The best reasoning and speculation I've seen on the map size put it around the size of the Horizon Zero Dawn map. It had like pictures and math in its rationale.

unga bunga grug wants to shoot n loot like a nigger in every other modern vidya games

There are multiple maps. An other world and a mars-like environment are both confirmed.

there is? this restores my faith a little bit

The "mars-like" environment is most likely part of the actual world, but the moon has been heavily hinted at.

There are actually multiple other worlds, Hades which is a realm of war, confirmed to have a WW1 environment and hinted to have WW2 and Vietnam as well, and then an ocean realm where you have to find your equipment in a first person view and come back to life.
Both are entered when you die, but the specifics are unknown.

sounds pretty fuckin big, but here's my concern. i hope it isn't just big wide voids of nothing or an overload of Ubisoft bs

>BotW is the top but this is likely top five.
No it's not. No one expects Zelda on anything but Nintendo. BB and P5 were far worse.

Your average Death Standing shitposter, gentlemen.

Yeah, but remember how it got emulated right after release? It went from seething over Nintendo fans praising their Nintendo game everywhere to suddenly emulation and piracy sending those fans into a rage. You had seething over Nintendo, seething over emulation, Sonyfags stoking the fire on both sides. It was a shitshow man.

You don't remember the BB teaser, reveal, sickdark posting and goldface petition edits of the messengers? BB mindbroke half the board.

People were going to the Nintendo anti-piracy site and reporting the emulator taking screencaps of them doing it and posting them here everyday. PC fags were meanwhile gloating over how much better their version was.
But alright in no order the top 5 games to make Yea Forums seethe the most are Bloodborne, Breath of the Wild, Persona 5, Death Stranding and I don't know about the fifth. Maybe Cyberpunk.