Here's your controller, bro

Here's your controller, bro

Attached: 1080p2.webm (1920x1080, 2.69M)

Attached: m1k.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Attached: uALqTDA.jpg (500x375, 37K)

why

WEIGHT, BRO

Attached: 48g.jpg (4656x3492, 1.67M)

but why

>carbon fiber glamor sticker
pffft

that's the mouse's shell, user
the whole shell is carbon fiber

Where's the rest of it?

That's the molding process for curing poly carbon fiber. After it gets baked, it will be removed from the mold (now rigid)

the fuck is the point of this? Honestly, my old mice came with different weights so that you could ADD weight to the mouse, what does a lighter mouse even achieve when you can just adjust DPI?

Low weight is the current zooner trend in mice just like high dpi used to be a while back

It's not a zoomer trend, it's just how a tool should be. Pros have always used lightweight mice.

The ideal tool isn't heavy and weighs you down, it's light and feels like an extension of your arm.

Attached: csgo mice usage.png (800x3212, 796K)

bro u just posted cringe

why is it so tiny?

>The ideal tool isn't heavy
Hell yeah I'd love a carbon fiber sledgehammer

Well that's one niche example where weight is useful. You don't want a heavier pointing device, it just makes it more awkward to use.

It's a fingertip grip mouse, you don't palm it

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (832x469, 226K)

Attached: cc47e463-2682-4e9f-8afb-151a89277df4_screenshot.jpg (886x480, 17K)

>The Pros
And dropped.

Except I do, My mouse came with a metal weight that you can put in an empty slot on the mouse, because it's TOO light!

Attached: 47.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Those are for retards. You are a retard, so such features are appealing to you. You have never played a game at a high level and never will, retard. Be silent while the fully functioning humans talk.

>oh lighter tools are better? but what about this tool that is obviously not better light
die teen

>no quake in data

And it's wortheless

Attached: 1379938515257.jpg (500x376, 36K)

>$5 mouse
>still get on the top of the leader boards

Imagine talking like this.

Attached: 1552381389233.gif (288x197, 390K)

>buddy of mine has not one but TWO fightsticks
>he still can't grasp the concept of blocking low allowing me to spam sweeps on him

Like a non-retard?

>wireless mouse
disgusting. The delay is intolerable

Attached: C91A99F7-39A9-4404-9CB7-9E12BC6D4410.jpg (363x463, 22K)

user, how old are you?

No, retard. It's better than most wired mice these days.

Attached: g305 input delay.jpg (471x566, 184K)

this guy probably contributes the maximum to his 401k and listens to sum 41 compact discs with a playstation 1.

I'll never switch from my G600

what mouse should i get? The G403 prodigy has horrible reviews on amazon saying the scroll is fucked up and it’s pricey.

Attached: 54023E48-96D9-4E67-973C-6F5779A092BA.jpg (462x500, 46K)

As a mouse autist, I actually envy the people happy using the mouse they have now. Every single purchase I'm always hope to find "the one." Now I'm hopping on the ultralight meme with the Model O and Viper. (Not OP's mouse though, shit's gay.)

Huh, I have a G403 Wired, and never had an issue as far as I can recall, too a tiny bit to get usd to the new shape, but that's what ever, shut that LED off and it was all good.

the top mice on that chart are wired, retard

No, retard, you don't know how to read a graph.

>That feel when the first mouse I picked with the extra buttons I wanted was the only one I really needed and it works great.
Feels pretty good actually. Ultralight meme doesn't really interest me, I play things like siege and CS:GO and use a mouse with a weight in it, I haven't really had trouble shooting people.might have to change my mousepad eventually tho.

You're wrong, and here's how you can tell
The G403 prodigy wireless is a basic wireless version of the G403
The G403 prodigy (no "wireless" - yes, I know it's confusing naming scheme) is Logitech's "lightspeed" version of the G403 prodigy wireless (a faster wireless technology)

The "prodigy lightspeed" is higher on the graph than the normal G403, so what you're saying is the opposite of the truth

I find the scroll wheel better than average. What really fucks me is the pronounced hump; it feel likes gripping a wedge.

As for your question, G203 for wired or G305 for wireless. They're the most economical options for each and the same shape to boot. If you want to try the ultralight Swiss cheese meme, then Glorious Model O.

man, what the fuck? why is the “gaming” one so expensive? is the input delay tolerable on the cheaper one?
I just have a wired mouse right now and it seems like an endless struggle to get the wire in that sweet spot where it doesn’t cause any resistance to my movements, and then I lose it shortly after finding it. I’m constantly tugging at the wire trying to get it right and I’m sick of it. i ditched my old wireless mouse because the delay made it impossible to aim well, but if they’ve fixed that in recent years then I’ll probably go back.

Attached: C836F091-D150-40B7-AC8E-EEE7FC700A5C.jpg (640x801, 181K)

I just watched a video testing wired wireless and non gaming wireless. Yes, supposedly the difference is obvious for wirless gaming vs basic. That being said there was also no real difference in reaction time for the mouse in wired vs wireless so it boiles down to weather you prefer a wire or not, I do, simply because I try to use as little wireless stuff as possible in general.

Attached: Das it man.gif (500x701, 1.9M)

but doesn’t it annoy you having the wire tug at your mouse and make your movement inconsistent? whichever way you have your wire coming up will create resistance in that direction, forcing you to pull a little harder to move opposite that direction and not as hard when moving towards it. Furthermore the wire will often “drag” the mouse, causing a tiny but of movement after you stop moving it yourself, which results in missing the shot you carefully lined-up. Have you found some sort of sweet spot for your mouse wire so it doesn’t do that? I’ve experimented with literally dozens of setups and there is always problems no matter what. If the delay on the G305 wireless is negligible then I’m buying it

>is the input delay tolerable on the cheaper one?
They both use the same Lightspeed tech and Hero sensor, so performance will be identical.

>I just have a wired mouse right now and it seems like an endless struggle to get the wire in that sweet spot where it doesn’t cause any resistance to my movements
A mouse bungee would definitely help you in eliminating cable drag. Something to think about if you really like the shape of your current wired mouse.

>i ditched my old wireless mouse because the delay made it impossible to aim well, but if they’ve fixed that in recent years then I’ll probably go back.
Logitech's wireless mice are the only ones worth a damn. Some companies are catching up like Razer, but they don't quite hit the balance of weight and battery life like Logitech's done.

>mouse bungee
i didn’t know this existed and it solves all my problems. i’ve been using duct tape and all sorts of macgyver nonsense to fix this issue and none of it was reliable. thanks

Attached: 36FDC849-CFC0-477A-9D25-18AD729E50E1.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

What wire are you using user? What table are you using, and what mouse pad? No, it doesn't and I haven't really noticed such issues as long as it's positioned properly, the cable sits loosely on a soft little cloth bit at the edge of my table, never noticed any "tiny movements" probably because my mouse would have to weigh nothing and my cable would have to weigh ALOT for that to happen and because I hold my mouse in my hand and don't randomly let it go when playing the game, who even does that? It's up to you user, I personally will alway use cable over wireless regardless due to preference and suspected health hazards. If you don't really mind it and are okay with needing to charge your mouse, that's up to you. Just seems like more hassle than just plug it and never have to do anything extra for the rest of it's life, other than clean it, which you'll have to do with a wireless one too.

Attached: 11181056.gif (500x271, 1.01M)

not that user but i just fixed the wire with a heavy object so there is no drag or anything
stop being a brainlet

>80% using 400 - 800 dpi
What, are they playing on fucking 640x480 or something?

>mouse bungee
Explain pls.

All you had to do was google it user, it's a wire support that you ajust so there's no drag.

Attached: Mouse Bungee.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

google it retard

That looks like it would still stick. Anyway, why get that when you could just hang the wire over the monitor?

Why should I when you can do it for me?

>Imagine being such a weakling you buy special mouse that weights 20 grams less because you feel the difference
lmao people who buy this shit are fucking pussies.

I could beat you to death with my hands quite easily and I prefer a lighter mouse, because I play games at a high level and of course TWENTY GRAMS is noticeable to me.

It's because 800 is the native DPI for most sensors, particularly older ones

DPI for a given resolution doesn't matter, you can set your sens to anything you desire

>telling someone online you could beat him up
>paying extra to take 20 grams of weights off his hand because it's too much for his fragile wrists
Faggot. You couldn't kill a fly glued to the wall.

What games do you consider yourself to be good at? FPS?

Is it actually good

Resolution does have have a noticeable effect on mouse sensitivity.

A lot of this will of course come down to personal preference, but 800 is borderline unusable on 1080p. And whilst I personally use 2500, that speed becomes similarly sluggish at 4k.

My first gaming mouse was a Corsair M95; its mouse wheel screwed up, I think.

Now I have this, a Logitech G502. The buttons are just about perfect (other than the one below the scroll wheel lock), but the thumb rest isn't tall enough + I'd rather be able to rest my pinkie on top of something, not use it to grip the side of the mouse. The weights are kind of pointless; it's heavy enough on its own.

Attached: 1547813862712.png (588x382, 151K)

>Why no, I don't need a light mouse to play games at "a high level". Although I suppose anything below the top 1% of gamers that reside in the top 500 brackets of gaming would really need such a supposed tho debatable "edge".?
>Pros? You mean underaged kids? Why no, I don't see them as a reliable source of information most of the time, at least not without proper proof.
>Why yes, I do put the metal weight in my very light mouse, it simply doesn't feel quite right when it's too light, not that it's an issue to move it with the weight in, but it simply feels better in my hand.

Attached: 103560014529.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

Here you go bro

Attached: 1561308930603.jpg (2956x2612, 745K)

Oh I don't play games, why you think I'm on v?

Not him but I play all kinds of games. League, Dota,HoTS, RS Siege, CS:GO, Overwatch, TF2, Dead by Daylight, played a little bit of dirtybomb, at least when it comes to multiplayer. And I can't say I've ever had issues with my mouse, normally when I do miss a shot it's probably because I freaked out or used a poor technique while aiming. Can't say I've ever blamed my mouse for much of anything unless it's because there was a hair in the laser or the surface was too shiny to properly use the mouse. But that's about it, the weight of the mouse was never really an issue as far as I can think.

You aren't good at any thing, so of course you won't notice any deficiencies in the tool. Most of the deficiencies are in you.

Pretty quick to jump to conclusions, but alright user ,what are you "good" at? Got videos? Streaming? A contract in espotrs, must have something if you're so good.

Attached: Cat (1).png (606x580, 315K)

Handlet garbage

>Wanting a light mouse
You want to make sure you mouse stays where you want it. The moment I got my mouse and saw all the weights it came with, I threw them on. It's not budged by the slight adjusting of my hand's grip, nor does it impede my ability to move it across my mousepad because it's a fucking mouse and I use my arm to aim in first person games anyway.

Bro, that's a sick mouse, bro!

Attached: apple2mouse_2-2.jpg (620x413, 53K)

I play games with a really high sensitivity. I've been gradually lowering it, but it's still at 3500 dpi. I do most of my interactions with finger manipulation.

I use an old Microsoft intellimouse. So long as it's wired and has 5 buttons I'm happy.

I wish people stopped using DPI when talking about sense in general. I mean, I get that your point is that your pointer flies around and you can 720 with a flick but it's quite possible to have low sense with high DPI and vice versa.

What other metric is there?

Is this the latest cringeworthy kikestarter gaymer scam?

>fortnite pros

nice chart

at the end of the day if you can't rest your hand on your mouse it's going to put more pressure on your wrist which is bad for your health

Alright but answer me this: What's the heaviest computer mouse out there?

some people don't have paper mache wrists

>ITT: Morbidly obese, smelly NEETs talking about PC-fat garbage

it's the gamer tax user, we're being persecuted

if your desk isn't cluttered and you just have shit set up in a decent way this is never a problem dude you're just making excuses so you can rationalize buying a new wireless mouse every time your current one goes to shit. a proper wired mouse will last for years