Thanks for the good times Yea Forums

Thanks for the good times Yea Forums
I'm punching my card
I can't do it anymore
Please support the abortion of infants with Down's Syndrome, so that we don't have to suffer

Attached: 20221254.jpg (267x280, 24K)

don't, i'd much prefer laughing at you being a failure.

>good times
>Yea Forums
You truly do have Down's syndrome
How are you even using a computer

>good times
>Yea Forums
I would use my last words to curse everyone who visits and ruined this place, especially hiro

sneed

You don't have to do it brother.

Ya best not, you cunt.

YOU BETTER FUCKING NOT YOU KEK COWARD YOU COME BACK NOW AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT IM TIRED OF LOSING PEOPLE AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1565464233686.png (519x903, 424K)

godspeed soldier, may hair-lipped angels carry thee to thy rest

Damn I'm not mentally I'll and have sex. Why am I here?

don't endorse abortion
Don't attempt suicide. Get help. Not from here

Based

I don't know english(written) that well, can someone explain

We can't stop it friend, people just won't stop fucking dying and we can't do anything about it. It is better to try and numb yourself than try and save people.

I have to do it. My punchcard for a free sandwich expires today. Thanks again for all the good times, Yea Forums. It's time to get my free sandwich ;_;. Goodbye!

don't do it batman!

you'll be back tomorrow.

Make sure your suicide note specifically mentions what it's for. I can't get you to stop but maybe you can prevent the suffering of other kids born with losing hands.

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1565957187715.png (257x320, 83K)

I was wondering why Yea Forums seemed worse than usual.

Come on user don;t do it

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

This dont be a fag op

Suicide is a mortal sin punished by an eternity in hell

No..THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

Attached: 1564095169413.jpg (750x750, 39K)

IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKING SEINFELD REFERENCE!?!?!

this isn't funny if you're serious or not

Is that you boogie?
Talking about suicide and sandwiches

You say you had good times here? Killing yourself is just gonna ensure you can never have something like that again. It's not worth it, no pain is worth taking away all of the good this life has to offer

Hope you at least called a suicide line. They're not going to send an ambulance after you but they could get you an appointment with a therapist/psychiatrist and you can figure out how to be happy from there. It's what's working for me. There are options you just don't know about and that one phone call could lead you to them.

do a flip faggot

*acid bass noises*

nigga just watch anime and positive videos

also Call 1-800 -273- 8255 if youre a usa fag

the idiots here don't care about you. talk to your family

dont kill yourself user

>I'll

stupid fucking MOBILE POSTER

I think one or two people here care. There's also no guarantee their family cares. Don't throw your life away.

Attached: 1565947542489.png (1050x678, 641K)

VIDEO GAMES
IDEO GAMESV
DEO GAMESVI
EO GAMESVID
O GAMESVIDE
GAMESVIDEO
GAMESVIDEO
AMESVIDEO G
MESVIDEO GA
ESVIDEO GAM
SVIDEO GAME

Yes they do. That's why they're telling him not to do it. Yea Forums and by extension Yea Forums is the biggest hugbox on the internet and it gives me life. Yea Forums is so wholesome.

i care

How the hell are you able to browse Yea Forums, let alone start a thread with no grammatical errors if you have down syndrome? Assburgers isn't worth killing yourself over

>Yea Forums and by extension Yea Forums is the biggest hugbox on the internet a

we both know that's a complete lie. 90% of the "people" that post on this site are irredeemable human beings.

Attached: tumblr_4c8f14f3c257d62c18a3f6aeb234880d_ef162fab_500.png (500x609, 137K)

stop exaggerating.

and we love other irredeemable human beings

do a flip into a therapist office.

i for one thought it was hilarious. way to divert expectations user

COPE

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEER

I'm taking a very large shit right now. I might need a shower when I'm done.

Getting your v-card punched is slang for losing your virginity. Sounds like OP is hiring a hooker and leaving this website.

A bunch of dummies but alright from time to time.

Shut the fuck up you whiny faggot, you should kill yourself too

do a flip

The abortion of fetuses diagnosed with Downs Syndrome is still murder.

Don't do it. At least you are not a Tranny. Think about that

Justified murder.
Kill the retarded so they don't do it themselves

Justified murder. It's not a life worth living.

i can't come here anymore either.

How do one know if infants have Down Syndrome? Don’t they need the baby to be born first to do tests?

Yeah i agree. This board has been on a fucking free fall with content. That the only people who are holding it up are the Euro's. While over here in America, all we have is the underage shitters, 3rd worlders and ESL's making it worse. Its just politics, e-celebs, and current trend shit. Its so boring. Yea Forums's taste use to be niche, now its just mainstream shit. I may as well get off the board and hope one day this board loses users to where it becomes usable again.

You can do DNA tests believe it or not before the baby is born.

Not at all. Downs Syndrome, and retards like yourself deserve to be put out of their misery.

Do you really think death can save you?
Maybe you should share it amongst your loved ones before you go.

Holy kekerino quentin tarantino you made me laugh

Downs isn't at temporary problem lol

just do it, stop crying ya faggot

>thinking I give a shit about you 2 niggers talking

EU wakey times make it slightly less bad, but there's US paraplegics awake at their nighttime too, ruining the last bit of good threads we might have had.

Attached: weird object.jpg (1200x967, 201K)

Misery loves company you daft cunt

Huh, and here I thought Down Syndrome is a mental problem, not biological.

Its usually why i avoid the board during the morning and night. Stay up past midnight to talk to anyone from the EU and enjoy the original posts made. There is annoying US idiots as well at that time but its far less worse.

it all went so downhill after the GG infestation and phoneposting. The amount of unoriginal normalfags, underage canceraids and the general REEEEE went up to insufferable levels. Seeing the catalog now is just painful.

I'm the oldest virgin on Yea Forums at the age of 33 but I still go on for some reason

>Phoneposting
>GG infestation
That is really the two issues of this site. Phoneposters create no new content or barely write any detailed responses or anything. While at the same time you have 8ch/GG on here constantly LARPING as trannies and the "mah censorship" shit. constantly spamming the posts and having 7 threads per day on the same subject.

Its all in the hope it changes, people do something different other than the same thing sadly. But you will have to migrate to a different board and wait for the collapse before joining back in.

Since when did punching a card was a slang for suicide?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

GG is literally worse than smashfags

Stop having sex and develop a debilitating mental illness. Come back and let us know the results of your transformation.

Attached: youarealreadydead.jpg (700x875, 231K)

Why not revolt against the system which placed you in such dire circumstances? Are you going to let them win without retaliation? If death is inevitable, make it worthwhile.

Attached: youcanachievesomuchwithoutspeaking.jpg (618x772, 258K)