Battlestations?

Battlestations?

Attached: 20190803_164425.jpg (4032x2632, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: battlestation.jpg (1024x681, 373K)

Attached: 16534194.jpg (620x676, 51K)

Are you the real zenzuru?

mechanical keyboards are a meme you retards fell for

What are the dimensions of your desk? Also what PC case do you have?

Attached: 1347619519451.jpg (2816x2112, 1.71M)

Its the IKEA reddit desk that everyone has

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

comfy

Imagine being a grown ass man and having chinese cartoon figurines all over your setup. ITS PISS. ITS SICK.

Attached: capybara.jpg (690x900, 219K)

okay, brainlet

cringe
based

Attached: IMG_20190724_011457.jpg (1920x1080, 713K)

Attached: 1534505747337.jpg (638x479, 93K)

sup bitches

Attached: 20190912_224249.jpg (2880x2160, 2.17M)

RGB is gay

Unironically posting mine.

Attached: IMG_20190830_1726215_v2.jpg (2040x1440, 556K)

t. retard that fell for memes

Attached: 1534506087483.jpg (1280x960, 199K)

recommend me some 10keyless keyboards.
preferably brown switches, and no rgb shit.
I only want white backlit keys. I don't wanna buy another 'gaming' keyboard. I have the corsair k65 or 75 and I'm sick of it.
gimme something that feels good to type on and play games with.

well maybe he's not a grown ass man >?

I recommend you go fuck yourself

is that an ak 47 in the corner??!

ignore my gf

Attached: 1532477532255.jpg (1800x1196, 484K)

>gf

no that's a box fan

user that's a mosin not an ak :/

Who?

I like the set up, but those are some legit creepy as photos dude.

Attached: Silence+the+roll+system+never+lies+_91251895a04489fb5d33917b91d09300.jpg (720x720, 98K)

I would post mine but I have blood on my chair and don't know how to clean it.

Seething poorfags need not comment.

I got a job and bought all the stuff there in the last few months. Hog farm, pays well.

After next week I'll be laid off for 3 months and probably collecting unemployment for a little bit.

Attached: battle station sept 2019.jpg (2048x1536, 470K)

Literally five minutes on your search engine of choice will tell you how to get blood out of (what I assume to be) fabric. There's so many ways to do it.

>no protein powder jugs next to computer

ok

Attached: battlestationaruru.jpg (3686x2765, 3.35M)

Attached: 1534506470454.jpg (1600x1200, 602K)

My Dorm Setup.
>It's pretty pretty basic, right monitor's 144 hz 2K, which makes me happy.
>My actual PC is practically a test bench which is why It's not included in the picture. My GPU is dying at an alarming rate and I was gonna get it upgraded regardless. I also have a bunch of old spare parts that are better than mine from some builds my family have been doing for a bit.
>Controller is pink with black accents because I love that combination.
>Keyboard is an old one I fished out of my brother's closet and cleaned up. The amount of hair in it was fucking nasty. I'm mainly using it because I just love Blue switches.
>Mouse and headphones are same story, but I didn't clean them because they were practically brand new.
I don't like to be wasteful

Attached: Battlestation.jpg (4656x2620, 3.37M)

no its a clearly a mosin

Well.. shit. That wasn't supposed to happen.

i hate Australians

you tilt most phones counter clockwise (left) putting the take pic button at your right thumb to take a right side up landscape picture.

That or stop being australian.

Completed my set up.
Not much room to play around with, so I had to be efficient for the place to not look horrid.

Attached: img_eggsif_190032145818673383.jpg (3264x2448, 1004K)

powered legs so it can go up and down

Attached: desk.jpg (4032x2464, 2.18M)

I got you user

Attached: anonfirstphonephoto.png (1956x1092, 1.9M)

are you having a rough day?

>10keyless keyboards
literally soulless

Sick of faggots with studio quality mics. Nobody wants to watch your pathetic attempts at humor on YouTube.

Why do people these days need so much validation and attention?

Anyone have a non-troll PC from 2019 that doesn't have RGB lights?
What the actual fuck is going on in the PC market?

I laughed too hard at this

Why are you playing Fire Emblem in 3rd person?

>no coaster for the glass drink
>that chair's arm rests going to fuck your arms up
>that mouse
>that keyboard
If anything, at least get a coaster for the glass drink.

I record books on tape for a charity, including kids' books. suck a dick.

>tkl
>no rgb
>brown switches
I got you bro. Ducky is what you want.
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3732

>dirty ass mousepad
quit eating at your desk you filthy permavirgin

Lighted components make it easier to work in the dark for me.
Also I'm not cool enough to scoff modernity and cling to a facsimile of old computing based on windows 95-to-XP.

>studio quality mics
Pffahha. People buy those mics because they're cheap and just barely better quality than the old style ones. Plus with the arm they're easy to move in and out of the way, nothing to clip on or put awkwardly around your ear, etc. Literally nobody is buying them thinking they're high quality.

>Gray Scarlett Solo
Where?

I made a hoagie after taking this garbage ass photo.

Attached: Setup_17.png (2000x1073, 2.58M)

>music
>sampling
>voice acting
>not sounding like a poor fag ear raping people you play vidya with
>etc

Microphones existed long before youtube, that's not their only application.

Lights are fine to some regard. But most of these look like a fucking rave.

Attached: grantorino_walt1.jpg (320x240, 20K)

Same bullshit, different day

Attached: 20190308_042017.jpg (3264x1836, 242K)

I'm in the contemplative stage of building an in-desk PC and I'm planning on looping white lightstrips around the bottom and top of it so it's easier to work with components.

Attached: 741546.jpg (1032x774, 72K)

>PC
>Switch
>Ps4
>Xbox controller
>gun
The multiplat gods smile upon you

thats a guy

bruh are you in a fucking bathroom?

Condenser mics can run upward to 8000 usd and beyond, they're only cheap if you want to be.

You also have to have an interface to your pc with 48v phantom power.

A sony c-800g is 9900 usd actually.

If you want cheap yet tolerable get a snowball or yeti, but I wouldn't use either for any professional applications.

LED/lighting is fine, RGB flashing 24/7 is zoom zoom

Did you buy a full Index or just the controllers? How are they?

Attached: 1534508074544.jpg (1280x960, 306K)

>Bathroom
I read that as bedroom, excuse my error.
It IS small though. Probably the size of a bathroom in a larger house. The actual bathroom is minuscule.

I get my protein from my mothers udders.
>protien powder
FOR SHAME

Attached: nid.png (543x637, 547K)

Let's be honest, most of the "professional" mics people have are $200 at most, and the only reason they have them (besides zoom zoom memes) is that they sound better than over-ear mics in the same price range. Nobody here spent thousands on their mic.

>8000 usd
You're joking right? I got pic related for $250 canuck bucks, and it works well. And even the scarlett solo for the audio interface I got was like $50

Attached: C01_Condenser_mic-display.jpg (580x464, 10K)

Please give me some (you)s bros, I never get any
except the ones calling me autistic or retarded or iToddler or faggot

Attached: 1568257281057.jpg (4032x2117, 3.37M)

What keyboard is that?! That looks sick

iFag

But I didn't give Applel any money for any of this shit, not a cent.

Attached: 289764256347.gif (500x281, 426K)

I understand wanting to do like movie or instruments on mac but you have an rgb setup there with mac. itoddler

Well since you do music I guess that is fine.
Is the black machine a hackintosh or windows/linux?

Razer Deathstalker I think. I got it from a friend for free because it was his old keyboard.

People who spend 8k on a mic either have way too much money, or plan on using that mic to make the money back and then some.

>but you have an rgb setup there
Well to be fair I can't control the Ram RGB from Mac so it does the shitty rainbow thing, when I'm on windows it stays blue.
I even changed my fans so that I could control the color because the ones I had before also did the shitty rainbow thing.

>Is the black machine a hackintosh
Yes

Attached: IMG_6566.jpg (4032x2285, 1.82M)

We know that's you faggot

Well I hope you at least dual boot. No need for 3 Macs really. Kind of iFaggy.

>Well I hope you at least dual boot
Did you not see the second picture I posted? The one you just replied to?

>No need for 3 Macs really
????

This looks like one of the citizen's homes you'll find in city 17 of half life 2.

brown switches are fucking garbage you have shit taste

You're right , I see Windows in it now.
Also I thought the screen on the right had a MAC built into it. So I thought you had that one, then the MAC tower, and the Black Hackintosh.
I see it is just the monitor though.
I honestly haven't touched a MAC since school which was many many moons ago, so I don't know how the designs work.

makes enough sense

Yeah the desktop Mac doesn't work at the moment, I just like the 2000's aesthetic and enjoy shitposting from the old monitor like the good ol' times.
Also you're thinking about this iMac, I love the design of it. My original plan was to buy three of these and mod them internally to convert them to DVI monitors for a triple monitor setup, but it turns out the 20 inch ones are incredibly rare and I can't find any of them used online.

Attached: IMG_0638.jpg (1600x1200, 221K)

Attached: god211.jpg (550x250, 35K)

Next mass shooter

how many of the mass shooters where actually weebs, I feel like its mostly the /pol/ antimoe incels that are the shooters

When I was in school the ones with the color backs were coming out. The iMac G3 (I think, just had to J00gle it.)
Then in high school around 2006 our district started to switch to the Macbooks.
It would be cool to fuck around with one if I managed to get it for free or next to nothing.

>Gunslinger Girls
fucking based

are you Hackerman by chance?

Woah this reminds me of that MSI keyboard that looks just like this. Thanks user.

In college one of my friends always complained about being a poor college student. Fucker had a 55 Tv, surround sound, xbone, ps4, switch, and a 1080ti. We lived in old and smelly one room apartments for 300 a month.

Please tell me you are responsible gun owners and those are only there for the picture.

Just the controllers. They're honestly not living up to the hype.
They're great for games like Onward that utilize the natural analog grip of the controllers. Grabbing guns and items feels natural, and so is throwing grenades. Sniping with bolt action feels amazingly fluid. The controllers really shine here.
Games that don't really need analog controls (VRChat, Virtamate, the many indie VR projects like Shinobu, etc) are dogshit on the index controllers. The tiny haptic pad on the Index has no feedback, is difficult to use, and is in general a huge downgrade from the regular Vive controller's large haptic pad with clicky feedback. Thumbsticks in my opinion are also worse and less precise than regular Vive's haptic pad.

tl;dr: Great for shooters, shit for everything else.

my sig is in the cubby because I don't like it in my in-house holster when i'm in my chair, that way it is still in reach but is not digging into my hip. I don't take my long guns out of my safe for picture time.

I didn't set anything up, I just took the damn picture user.

literally who

>one monitor
>small desk
>using the slide out desk tray instead of the surface of the desk itself
>gaymer keyboard takes up entirety of desk space
>no room for precise mouse movement
>condenser mic for jerkin off with people in discord
>computer in middle of room
uncomfy as af 5.5/10

>gaymer mouse and kb
>weeb
ok for a dorm set up. at least you have more than one monitor and are frugal with your peripherals 6.5/10

>giant desk +++
>standing desk +++
>three monitors ++
>cables dangling
>mouse pad on top of a mouse pad
quite good although the surroundings are bland 7/10

>multiplat +++
>gat +++
>ultra wide++
>non gaymer keeb++ (keycap profile is not my cup of tea but it's better looking than rgb shit)
pretty dank although another case of bland surroundings 8.5/10

>tiny desk
>one monitor
>gaymer peripherals
>fell for the gaymer chair marketing meme
this is quite bad 1/10

who is this titan of anons, he who spends time to actually give feedback that isn't autistic?

god speed user.

7/10
share pape pls

THIS
>seething
projecting much? no need to try and justify your non-existing taste you braindead consumerdrone

Don't be a little bitch

Attached: 3ee.jpg (680x857, 59K)

dont try to reason with these sub room temp IQ literally severly braindamaged soiboi apes

sup

don't mind the chair a new one is on the way.

Attached: 1552854622923.jpg (5184x3456, 2.57M)

>ultra wide++
There are times I think: "I could push 60+ on a 4K with this 2080ti and i'm wasting its potential by not doing that", but I really like the expanded field of view on my ultra wide. I'm mostly an RTS boomer anyway.

Good on you for rating user.

I keep them leaning against my wall becuase I trust my roomate and dont need them locked up because I dont have kids

>quite good although the surroundings are bland 7/10
it was the night I put it together and I tried two different spots in the room. I didn't want to put anything on the wall in the area because I wasn't sure how the desk would leave clearance. tables are tucked away now and I even bought a mount for the tower so it can go under the desk and I can use the other half for soldering and stuff. I'm still not 100% on the placement because I was thinking of putting it against a window but I don't want to block one.

mouse pad on top of mouse pad is good because I don't want to wear out the spot on the big one so much and I like having this pad to spare the desk all of the wear too.

I do need to spend more time on the cables but I need to mount power strips on both sides underneath and work that out.

Attached: switch.jpg (2784x2728, 1.55M)

why yes, I am a zoomer thirdworlder, how did you know

Attached: fu.jpg (4608x3456, 3.66M)

Am I the only one who owned an Ultrawide but ditched it and went back to 16:9?

Sure it gives extra viewspace but its so far to the side that you have to move your head to view text. Even in games that extra information is distracting to the brain rather than immersive.

Patrician tier

Plus switch and xbox one behind monitors.
Keyboards an Azio.
I know dangling cables and messy.

Attached: 20190913_001847.jpg (4160x3120, 3.84M)

You are a man of taste and culture. Funny how you never see M44s. Everyone's Nuggets are 91/30s.
Why would it be? Mine is in the kitchen. If you're too lazy to get up to make a protein shake you're probably just drinking them for the flavor.
You're painfully noguns if you think it's irresponsible to have guns out on the open. They aren't bombs, user.
I dig it.

Attached: comp corner.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

I've never used an ultrawide monitor before but I have 3. I work at this computer so I value the added productivity from the extra monitors and being able to snap windows around and have the OS handle it. I am sure I could get an ultrawide to do the same but then I feel that I would either be looking left or right and I wouldn't have a center anymore. In gaming I can just turn on surround if I feel like it and then the extra monitors just add to immersion and you don't ever look off the middle monitor. some games are shit and the ui will completely break though.

>Blank daki
But why?

Gay and cringe bro.

>desk reflections don't even match the monitors
lol r u even tryin?

It's a nice place to relax.

Attached: battlestationnew.jpg (4128x2322, 615K)

>it's an aussiefag quotes nobody episode

Attached: 1567627814291.jpg (933x669, 74K)