GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN

drive.google.com/file/d/1sAW-RRD0-qdg_TcKZHk9Aaoj5bGovz14/view

twin galaxies btfo

Each corporation has a 14-day deadline to review the information and issue the retraction,
or we will resort to legal recourse, our final option. We urge Guinness World Records to
independently evaluate the evidence, and not rely on Twin Galaxies, which did not force
Guinness to make the defamatory statements. As such, Guinness World Records will be held
responsible, and hiding behind its partnership with Twin Galaxies will be perceived as a refusal of this retraction request.

Attached: 1568252629121.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEKYlZbaQPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off cheater

you've already made this thread before.

Based. Fuck the youtube trannies that hate this guy

imagine suing a nigga over video games lmao

t. billy mitchell defense force

in the movie his a midget.

>calling Billy Mitchell a cheater = defending him
???

billy did not make this thread

Why would you paste a thread you already made? Literally verbatim.

>caring this much about a high score you set in a video game 30 years ago
holy shit doesn't this dude have a life

GARRETT

imagine lying and cheating and then suing people for no longer trusting you

Literally all this shit started because of that shitty documentary that painted him as evil top dog

Trannies need to 40% faster

that movie was literally over a decade before the controversy blew up beyond the autistic clique of speedrunners that still browse TG for some reason

Fuck off Steve you lost, go cry some more you little bitch

Reminder he funded the """documentary."""
Reminder this is literally all just to maintain a sense of relevancy and you're all feeding in to it, fucking sheep.

i take it his chicken wing business is not doing so hot??

Attached: 1553916579937.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>so buttmad his record is broken, he splices gameplay from an emulator
>when caught, he claims he never spliced footage even though that's the entire reason to use an emulator and lie about it
>"redeems" himself by matching his old cheated score on a real machine using modern techniques that didn't exist when he supposedly set the innocently emulated record
>sues the company that sucked his cock for over a decade for banning his cheating ass

yeah, I'm thinking he's evil

If its so easily debunked then the trannies should fight him in court over it, oh what's that no its just unverifiable claims and hearsay just like trannyera forum

looks like Chad Billy Mitchell wins again

Is he The Cook's father?

Yes they should waste everyone's time and money in a legal battle for something that has been proven false multiple times over already.
youtube.com/watch?v=SEKYlZbaQPE

Oh no that time and money is for buying thousands of dollars worth estradiol and dilators Noooo billy!!! please not that tranny hormones and dilators the mutilated front hole will close up AHHHHHHHHH!!

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with trannies

>suing someone because they caught you cheating
what a silly bitchell

haha do you just call everybody a tranny now? is that where you're at in your life?

the fact is we don't have substantial evidence either way. it is highly suspicious though, and I think he probably cheated. either way he doesn't have any off-screen video of his run... highly suspicious for somebody who seems to care a lot for record keeping

closeted homos tend to be the most outspoken homophobes

probably because we don't all browse Yea Forums 25 hours a day and he wanted to see what other people had to say about it

Didn’t he prove he can match his hi score in DK over livestream?

>dont use a mental illness as an insult please.
retard

So if you hate nazis that makes you nazi?

>dont have substantial evidence
he got scores in games that are not even possible with perfect inputs by bots
thats all you need

T-TRANNIES!

Attached: boy.jpg (800x779, 58K)

lolsuits are the final desperate acts of the cuckolded man. Maddox lost.

to be fair, world records on arcades should only be counted if they are done in the official hardware.
he was basically using an emulator, which are not 100% accurate at the time of doing patterns and stuff.
i do not believe he cheated, but certianly, holding a world record should be for someone who do it on the official arcade.

When did I bring up nazis? I don't obsessively interject nazis into every unrelated conversation, that's something you do sweeheart. Project more.

kek

yes
same as playing Diablo(which is about going to hell and kicking Satan´s ass) makes you a satanist.

Well he cheated because he submitted the scores as on official hardware, even if the scores were legit which I don't believe him but regardless if they were legit he still cheated the system by falsely identifying his scores as something they weren't.

that sounds like something a nazi would say

does this post make sense to anyone?

>everyone I don't like is a nazi
Spoken like a true tranny. Bravo

look at this fucking nazi put it in a gas chamber with the jews

40% gas

dilate

haha what a silly bitchell

Thats Todd Rogers not Billy Mitchell

typical pedophile tranny posting children

MOM I SAID IT AGAIN ON THE INTERNET

Attached: 1565890850136.jpg (960x540, 235K)

>that time he got butthurt and tried to sue cartoon network

This guy a grade A busta

one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a TRANNY PEDOPHILE and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'"

Attached: retardera.png (792x691, 299K)

it's hilarious how upset the tranny obsessed retards get when you call them trannies themselves

Did we ever get a conclusion of that dragster game world record thing Ben Heck was working on?

why does his hair stay like that in front of his ears? does he spray it to stick that way?

HEY SILLY BITCHELL

Attached: 42a9a5e145d9aa0ae69406c98e04bd95.jpg (3000x1688, 489K)

this thread's back
back again

They invited that fat fucking boomer on and showed him everything and he just started making excuses. Pretty sure the excuse he's going with is that whatever they had setup when he did the record the first time must have been a glitch or something. Dudes a fat lying fuck.

Billy Mitchell is some autistic fucking dude who never gets over himself and has been riding one half ass achievement his whole life. Lies about blatant fucking emulator use and fakes a run then actually had to practice with modern techniques to get to the score live and quit because he considers that a win in his book. Showing everyone he can practice and achieve the score. Only problem. Nobody cares. Some Chinese kid does it way better.

Yikes

Based Billy

what