Risk of Rain

Is Loader going to be the most played character in Risky history this Tuesday?

Attached: Alone again.png (394x421, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thunderstore.io/package/wildbook/TooManyFriends/
twitter.com/RiskofRain/status/1172178057026621443?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most likely, but I'm wondering how we'll unlock him once he's in.

Attached: 1568330638176.jpg (680x680, 59K)

Probably the same way HAN-D was unlocked in 1. Gotta find him aboard Contact Light

host when

10-man host usually shows up super fucking late

Attached: 1560732739239.png (997x684, 47K)

I'll probably make another thread to host if this one dies. I want to let the thread gather people for a bit.

Attached: ...and so he left, with everything but his humanity.png (1286x720, 1.06M)

post screenshots
does anyone remember how those old 16 man servers were done back in the? they required installing a modded fie, right?

Attached: 20190331113716_1.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

I assume Contact Light will be the 4th stage? I'm fucking sick of Depths

Excited for Loader. Game desperately needed more melee lads.
Too bad Miner's never getting in.

Attached: 1554444759354.png (1200x400, 69K)

I can host 16 player servers but the lag would get really, really bad.

yeah i had assumed, i just wanted to know because those old servers had names and the current 10 man servers dont

Attached: 1554783001110.png (680x821, 30K)

Oh in that regard. It was a mod, yes. Everyone had to download it. There's one readily available that also allows for names, but I think everyone's too used to the anonymity to go back on it.
thunderstore.io/package/wildbook/TooManyFriends/

fuck yeah it will, unless it has an annoying unlock

and i kinda want it to be an annoying unlock

Attached: 1554693956996.png (640x360, 343K)

According to the release schedule, there are three stages still to be added to the game, one being the final stage. So yeah, hopefully this new one is a second 4th stage with the other being the sole 5th, like Temple of the Elders in 1.

I can't wait to have a variant for abbysal depths, it probably won't even have the legendary chest.

Temple of the elders should be fun in 3d, specially that fucking horrid artifact challenge

yeah, don't give us names
being anonymous is a good thing for communities on this site
once we start getting namefags it starts being an actual circlejerk

i'd honestly have it be the fifth, give us something new in each loop rather than another alt map

I don't know, the wreckage shown in the teaser image looks cool but it just isn't Temple of the Elders. It's cool as fuck, I want to see it in 3D.

Attached: acridcomicv1.png (838x1857, 130K)

:(

Ten man Risky 2. CTRL+alt+~, connect 47.147.92.16
>Sacrifice (only for equips. This was to solve an enormous rift between Engineers and Mercenaries. This is a LOT more balanced than previous sacrifice mods I've used, and every character is now viable)
>Bigger Bazaar, base prices are 12 for white, 24 for green, 54 for red, scaling upwards with player count
>Anyone can join at any time
>A low amount of printers (to avoid lag during late loops), and printers have instant printing enabled for no waiting
>Red items have a 1.6% chance to drop from teleporter bosses
>Shrines of orders are enabled for Rallypoint
>Enemies with items enabled

Attached: Risky.gif (331x331, 75K)

Why's rex not in the second one

acrid is dead though, hopefully they add him. Fuck it i'd settle if they add him post official launch

3/10

6/10

I wanna see new stages and survivors, im fine with returning ones but im all in for brand new content

6/10

7/10

have a bump

I want it to be locked behind something hard. Monsoon only too, so drizzlets can fuck off.

ty

how about 8 stages in monsoon in under 40 min
or complete 4 stages in monsoon without using mouse1

>4 stages on monsoon without m1
>engie

Ez

Speed running is pretty easy too, as portals count as stages.

portals do not count as stages anymore since last patch iirc

Ah. I haven't played since Rex came out, as I completed everything back then. So I'll accept that.

Fall update has hidden realms and multiple bosses according to roadmap, no dedicated stage though.

is this a preview branch so that journos can make their half assed articles about the update by the time it comes out for everyone?

Attached: branches.png (966x331, 31K)

we need a group of people with intense autism to try and figure out the QA build code so we can play it.

5/10

Finding a hoof printer when you have hardlight afterburner

wait what, is he in? sauce?

Loader is in.
twitter.com/RiskofRain/status/1172178057026621443?s=20

holy shit I might cum

I'm bugged I think. Can't jump in join. I'll wait until you guys wipe.

2 is soulless and 1 is soul. prove me wrong.

Wiped, open.

Its not socially acceptable to tell retards they're wrong

No idea what happened. Give me a moment.

1 is soul, 2 is soul 2

Full?

loader is cool n all but whos ready to play commando when he gets the nade' instead of worlds shittiest M2?

Attached: c2f0be1868fb81b6f7ced74efb1b4521.png (148x152, 32K)

No my RoR2 just fucking died. Now it's synchronizing to Steam.

wait what? what exactly is "skills 2.0"?

Crashed. Open. Incredibly sorry. Shouldn't happen again.
Cannot fucking wait for that.

Attached: 1562374232272.gif (500x364, 377K)

No one really knows, but the common theory is swappable skills for a loadout system. Along with that grenade, there was a picture of engi mines with spider legs and a couple other things.

No one is 100% yet, its either going to be alternative skills like choosing old M2 or new M2 or its re-doing all the characters and buffing or replacing what wasn't working.

it's probably gonna be the ability to swap out skills, supposedly it was something that hopoo wanted to do in RoR1 but couldn't.

4/10

Attached: 1561740694592.gif (500x506, 149K)

5/10

I just found a white chest that cost 10k to open in Rallypoint Delta, but I got blindsided by a Bison before I could open it.
Does anyone know what it was?

I wasn't able to get a screenshot, but it looked a lot like one of these, it was twice the length of a usual chest.

Attached: 8501.jpg (1600x1600, 145K)

Probably one of those legendary chests that sometimes spawn after loop

Legendary Chests are gold though, aren't they? Or do they have special appearances for every stage?

Attached: 1540741983977.jpg (384x713, 61K)

legendary chests spawn on any stage on loops as of the scorched acres update

the weird lighting on rallypoint makes it look more white

5/10

DId it have a timer on the side? It was the preon chest if so.

Attached: 1568321396989.png (1000x1414, 983K)

gg

FUCK elders

i tried being the merchad once again

FUCK overload stickies

Is RoR1 more oriented towards multiplayer than single-player compared to RoR2, or do I just suck dick?

>I've been so excited for skills 2.0 and the new character I forgot they're adding another stage
is it fucking tuesday yet

considering multiplayer was a literal after thought in RoR1 you do just suck dick, but with time you can learn how to not suck so much dick.

I hated miner in ror1

Okay, so, I just had a realization.
There's heavy implications that the RoR1 cast is either dead or missing, and the RoR2 cast (including the returning characters) are a separate group.
Acrid is the only RoR1 character I can think of that isn't really a "job", so it couldn't really be "replaced" in the same way as the others.
What if Acrid gets unlocked through all the timetravel fuckery the item descriptions imply?

>implying he's ever coming back
b-bros... How can i go back to hoping...

I just want to play Bandito...

IIRC they said this update was the last returning character for the early access part of the game.

holy shit, if they cut bandit after showing him off in so much WIP content and making him almost done I'll be pretty shocked
fuck, huntress was just added as an afterthought of the sprinting system, bandit was one of the like 3-4 planned characters originally

> last returning character
FUCK
> for the early access
THERE'S STILL A CHANCE

Is glass and command and spite in yet?

no, that's the winter update

Spite exists, but it's horribly optimized and not worth the trouble in any capacity. Glass exists, but it doesn't function for Rex or Bandit. Best to just wait for winter.

Hopoo you fuck I wish your game is finished by next year and I don't crash because of glVertexDrawCollisionFuck.

Glass probably won't function on bandit even when the artifact update comes out since he's an unfinished character and if he does come out they're gonna be completely reworked from this current iteration.

Source? I remember the devs mentioning that the September update would have a returning character, but I've seen nothing about no more returning characters.

I want CHEF.

Does that mean that all huntresses and artificers have a mandatory thick ass?

I may or may not have fever dreamed it, like i said in that post "IIRC", plus i'm tired as hell. Besides it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to put in a new character for the last two.

So when are we actually getting sniper and bandit? They're all right there sitting in the files, are they just sitting on them for the full release?

user...

Attached: 170812054-256-k331389.jpg (256x400, 17K)