Grind dust

grind dust

Attached: 70 bucks.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mayflash-Magic-NS-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo/dp/B079B5KHWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the worst traditional controller nintendo has ever made.

It's good when it works. Unfortunately the d-pad is garbage and my left stick has slow turn.

For 50 it'd be great. I really like this controller but fucking 70 bucks

listen you fucker, the gyroscope module that 2 games use is really important, plus this controller is for pros hence the name, you might wanna just stick with the joycons 2bh..

Enjoy blowing into the control stick every 30 minutes like the faggot you are

The gyro which actually is a great addition does not warrant the price. DS4 and Steam Controller have it at 50 bucks.

>Eating when your playing games

American spotted.

LISTEN FAGGOTS. THE PRO CONTROLLER IS FOR PRO GAMERS LIKE ME. JUST STICK WITH YOUR POVERTY CONTROLLERS AND STAY BEHIND ME IN LINE AT GAMESTOP

>buy $20 adapter
>use my wii u pro controller instead
not this time kikes

Attached: 1555960596629.png (176x176, 61K)

>nes
>snes
>n64
>gamecube
These don't exist?

Should I get a Pro Controller or another pair of Joy-cons? the ones I got now are "drifting" after almost two years, or at least the left JC is doing so

Attached: 1563663439478.jpg (821x584, 105K)

Guaranteed replies

Attached: baittt.png (1273x715, 966K)

Don’t get joy cons, those fucks aren’t good

Nintendo will fix the joycons for free, contact them.

>two years
I haven't even had mine a full year and my right joycon drifts so bad it constant moves on the home screen. I'm constantly fucking with the camera in FE because it won't stay still and occasionally I can't even inout anything in smash unless I juggle the stick. Shit sucks.

Flip a coin, you're fucked either or.

>buy the $30 chink ripoff Pyra one
>literally the only loss is NFC and the HD rumble (got normal vibration)
>save $40 for what is more or less the same product
lmoa

Attached: 0 corruption.gif (379x227, 1.99M)

How long would it take? If its more than a few days I might as well get the Pro now and have the JCs fixed up in the meantime

I have a similar issue with my pro controller I got in January. It's mind-boggling how little quality control was put into these overpriced sticks.

Not a bad insult considering all of their traditional controllers have been god tier

Until they actually address the root of the problem you're going to have to keep sending them in if/when they inevitably start drifting which is why it's good to have some form of a second controller.

Pro controller. Joy-Cons can be repaired for free, but know their queue has been IMMENSELY packed. It took mine a solid 3 weeks to get fixed up. Get that Pro controller before sending em out so you have at least some way to use your Switch.
Let's hope they fixed the issue for the Switch Lite or else people are fucked

The only problem with the Pro Controller is the d-pad
like, holy shit, how did it get through testing, it's figuratively useless

works fine for me unless I'm playing tetris, what games do you have issues with

Aren't they fixing to allow xbox controller usages on switch?

How is it bait?
The original nes had hard af buttons and had dick ergonomics.
The snes was vastly improved but the ergonomics were still lacking.
the n64 was terrible to hold most of the fucking time the joystick broke.
The gamecube had better ergonomics but it had fucking jelly beans for buttons and strange button placement because nintendo.
The Switch Controller is 100x better than all the other traditional controllers Nintendo has ever released. Only a fucking kid that didn't OWN or grow up with older systems will think otherwise.

Attached: -r1UHcIr2g9OswhHASyJtOEy8gwrnKCasJD49bTnYWY.png (1082x1500, 822K)

>be me
>trying to play Astral Chain but my character keeps walking forward without the slightest bit of movement or touch from my end to point of pushing my character into a run.
I end up falling off a lot of cliffs because of that or getting hit. Why are they made so badly or at least why are they so prone to getting fuckey so easily

Attached: 1567993535308.jpg (696x675, 262K)

Getting annoyed with this meme. The dpad is a dpad. It's fine.

>the n64 was terrible to hold most of the fucking time
You are thinking of every Sony controller. N64 fit your hand perfectly

Games where you need continuous and fluid D-Pad movement, which are usually platformers such as Cuphead. For those I just get the joycons since their D-Pad is excellent (even if people criticize it)
Navigating menus where you need sparse D-pad presses is usually fine but fuck even at that instance sometimes a down press registers as a simultaneous right press for example. This is very noticeable when playing Baba is You.
No it is not because your inputs can be read as whatever input is close to it. Right inputs can be read as down or up inputs. If your game relies on precision or if an input misread will make your character jump or do a similar action that you can't afford to do for naught, then it's terrible business

Speaking of d-pads, is this thing out yet? If not, when? The marketing is confusing.

Attached: 03.jpg (1350x675, 40K)

See, I figured this would be the case which is why I didn't even bring up repairing them because i figured it would be a lost cause if I'm without a controller for a week or more.
Appreciate the heads-up, I'm just going get the Pro and in the meantime get my joy-cons fixed up. Thanks mate

Attached: 1566940668867.png (207x198, 85K)

Either the 18th or 20th

Adapter? Got a link?

Retard, dubs don't work on Yea Forums

it makes me wonder if the mini switches will have the same problem, you can't swap those out

Nintendo is going to abandon HD rumble with the Lite coming out anyway. It wasn't good enough regardless. I got that 8Bitdo controller and the rumble motors are actually stronger than the official Switch controllers, I prefer that way more than HD rumble. Same goes for the GC controller, big beefy rumble compared to Joycon and Pro Controller's pussy shit.

quit avatarfagging, faggot
consider your avatars filtered too

Attached: 1548921695388.gif (500x282, 1.96M)

Idk what he's talking about but there's like a $15 dongle that will let you use any controller that has Bluetooth

8bitdo wireless adapter I think

Nice. Hope I make it before it's out of stock.

Attached: 1567544064959.png (674x442, 73K)

Those sticks collect dust far worse than the Switch Pro. Link would fucking spaz out all the time in BOTW.

I use this one
amazon.com/Mayflash-Magic-NS-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo/dp/B079B5KHWQ

Thanks fellas.

It was awkward to use. What are you on about?

no

Attached: 1566689414908.jpg (582x432, 18K)

keep going, I'll just keep filtering

Get a room and fuck

fuck... this is some kino bait, user...

>It was awkward to use
Are you actually retarded?

>I like holding shit like if I had a claw hand
Are you inbred?

Gonna get a controller since I'm slowly learning to hate the joycon grip, should I get an 8BitDo or spring out for a Switch Pro?

Again, you are thinking of every single sony controller. You might actually be autistic.